Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Skate Queen Slayers Recruitment Booth // CLOSED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sypon rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 4, 4, 2, 2, 1, 4, 1 Total: 25 (10-40)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:22 pm
Aerona slurped her straw loudly. Lutrin was a lot more thoughtful than she'd thought. Her words were colorful and fun, and it occured to her that she never thought about it like that before! The practicality of the mountainside didn't tend to lend to as much whimsy as Lutrin was creating with her enthusiastic words. Suddenly, she was up.

To beat exhaustion you overwhelm exhaustion? "Sounds like a second wind to me!" Aerona chirped. She was buzzed from the icy sugar flowing through her. "Let's go!"

Aerona let Lutrin lead her back to the rink, giggling. She held onto her wrist and they made a troll chain of two. Maybe with their combined efforts they'd knock out the competition?

Not bad! Right after the third round, Aerona lost her balance from a troll trying to push her way through. But, they'd gotten far regardless. Going fast and hurting people was fun and useful! She fell in a laughing heap and picked herself back up. "Whoa!"

There was no doubt that she was going to sign up for the team now.

Katanari

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:09 pm
Odette giggled, delighted by Aandes' gentlemanly show. Aandes LaMode. She would remember that. He was quite the charmer, that much was certain. She followed his guidance out of the rink, eager to continue their conversation.

"Oh no, I don't work in a company. I've only ever busked. I've always dreamed of working with a company, though," Odette said, a bit shy to admit it to Aandes. She never felt like she had the chops to try out for one of the big NHC companies. She had signed up for try-outs once, only to be too terrified to arrive. That was a few sweeps ago, but Odette was terrified of reliving the moment again. She wasn't content to perform on the streets, but her fears did always get the best of her in the end.

"And yes, I have a booth! Well, it's not just my booth. It's my friend's group, The Moon Scouts." Odette paused, not wanting to intimidate the greenblood by talking so fast. "It's the one with a little quackbeast pond outside," She paused and giggled, "That's mine."

Sypon

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

purplerosesbeauty rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 4, 1, 4, 2, 4, 1, 2 Total: 23 (10-40)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Eostre smiled at Rasali when she approached. "Well, I have been thinking about it, darling. There's nothing better to me than a good work-out, you know?" she said, crossing her arms casually. She thought again of her lusus, who despised her girly interests in tea parties and such. Maybe he'd like something like roller derby after all. She held out a hand suddenly to the greenblood. "You know what, sign me up. I'd love to see you around more. I'm Eostre, if you didn't know."

seekingCylem

----

Eostre spotted Aandes chatting up Odette, but stayed quiet and watched. She had more important matters than to be nosy about what Aandes was saying to her really... If it was important, she could find out from Odette's booth when she went to talk to her later.

RawringKiwi rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 3, 2, 3, 3, 3, 1, 1 Total: 24 (10-40)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:06 am
Maihue was ready to test her skating skills once again. She tied up her skates, headed over to the entrance and focused on skating faster.

She felt pretty successful! Or at least she did, until she went too fast and ended up colliding into the ring. Frowning, Maihue skated over to the exit. There had to be a way to get just the right speed, she thought to herself. She sat down in a corner, still frowning, arms wrapped around the spot that slammed into the rink.

Maihue lasted two rounds before going 2 fast  

RawringKiwi

Space Gekko

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:38 am
Aandes watched where his arms were. He was getting rather excited about this opportunity, but didn't want to show all of his cards, per se. He figured even that wouldn't hurt, but in his experience he knew that holding a little back could give you an edge in any situation. Pouring your pusher out was for trolls whose pushers bled in the first place. It was cliche to say the least.

"Oh, I see!" Aandes exclaimed. She was fresh and uncommitted, if not timid. This was his chance, and he couldn't help himself. He was going to take the risk. "Here. Let me give you my card." He reached into his pocket and produced a sleek cream and mint card. His name and information was stamped clearly on the front. "I'm a producer of sorts, and fostering talent is something that I'm incredibly passionate about. I can tell you have a strong drive and skills, and I would love to help you get where you need to be. If you'd ever like to contact me, please don't hesitate." His smile was broad and amiable.

"I'll have to visit your booth on my next break. I can only hope your friends are half as lovely as you!"

Kimbley Kitty

leon_a_darkangel rolled 10 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 3, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 1, 4 Total: 28 (10-40)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:47 am
Voscil really needed to get better at this whole shoving thing. It was hard being as tiny as she was and having all the energy in the world. The second she tried to go for it, the kid met an untimely demise to her glory of shoving and pushing. Groaning as she was thrown to the floor the kid sat up and rubbed her head, and appraised her now scrapped up arms. Or where those from playing capture the flag earlier?

She wasn't so sure, all she knew was she hadn't had any success even remotely tonight. Sighing chin in her hand, she watched others play for a little bit before getting up off her butt and going back into the fray. No way was this going to stop her, even if she'd been put in her place if even for a little bit.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Blasphemoose rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 4, 4, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1 Total: 19 (10-40)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:54 am
Cebass decided it was about time to properly try the roller skating rink. Things were going pretty swimmingly. He was going fast but not doing anything particularly fancy. He was only a beginner after all. After about the second round he decided he needed more speed and through his third round he had picked up enough speed that lead to a graceful swan dive into the ground.

Like a majestic bird crashing from high altitude.  
gracie loff rolled 10 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 2, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 2 Total: 25 (10-40)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:54 am
Trendi stood there, awestruck. The lights. The music. Everything seemed so amazing here. It didn't help there seemed to be sugary beverages he could purchase, and it didn't help he had inhaled the it one he bought in less than 15 seconds.

After dealing with a chest freeze like he had never encountered before, he made his way to the skates. It took him a while to get them on, and he tripped a few times trying to make it to the rink, but eventually he made it there... only to become paralyzed with fear. What was he doing? He had never skated before. There were tons of people on the rink, each person an obstacle it seemed he would have to move around while having zero skating experience.

He frowned, inching one inch only to fall flat on his face. It seemed this "skating" thing would take practice. Maybe tomorrow?  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:06 am
NEW DAY

Rasali whistles along to the pop music as she hands out tickets. Her break at the photo booth had done wonders for her mood, not that her mood had been suffering in the least this Bloodfest. Everything was coming up Rasali.

saihen
First place goes to Cebass!

purplerosesbeauty
First place also goes to Eostre! (But please fill in your reserve posts before claiming this ticket!)

RawringKiwi
And third place goes to Maihue!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:06 pm
Rasali's eyebrows raised in pleasant surprise. This Eostre had the whole posh blueblood image going on for her, from her outfit, to the way she spoke, to the interest in violent sports. How cool! Rasali felt herself blushing.

"That's fantastic!" Rasali tried not to act startled when a hand was offered. She accepted the handshake heartily. "I'm Rasali. If nothing else I can promise it'll be good exercise... Though I have high hopes it'll be fun too!" Rasali offered Eostre her cheeriest grin.

purplerosesbeauty

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
thyPOPE rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 4, 4, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3 Total: 25 (10-40)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:27 pm
Weird to think that Alifax was back for this thing, really, but whatever - it was the last day, and now that he'd walked off with an armload of free clothes and free musical instrument material and free...other things, he was feeling pretty good about himself. He paid for another pair of rental skates and went for a spin at the less violently quick game at this booth. It couldn't hurt!

As he finished up his laps he exited the rink smartly. He couldn't really see himself as a member of a team like this, and to be honest he was still pretty confused as to what this sport was actually supposed to be. He didn't care much for agility or dexterity, to be honest, but he'd have maybe been fine with some brawling, in a controlled setting unlikely to feature friendly fire. Would he get that from this?

He wasn't sure. Besides, he had better things to be doing than this.  
Melancholies rolled 10 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 3, 4, 1 Total: 27 (10-40)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:47 pm
Man, where was everyone today anyway? Trusci found herself back at the booth with the roller skates, but it seemed rather... empty, just her and some redblood skirting around the rink. Turns out she still had no competence when it came to this dumb skating game, but hey, it wasn't as if she had used skates a lot in the past and at least she had decent balance on them. Maybe she was a natural! Yup, totally. Just not a natural when it came to... doing anything cool with them, whoops.

Well, it didn't matter much. Skating wasn't really a passion like journalism and rumormongering were. Though the thought of a derby team sounded interesting, even though she had little idea what that actually entailed...

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

gracie loff rolled 10 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3, 1, 1, 4 Total: 29 (10-40)

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:50 pm
Trendi waddled back, once again entranced by the pretty lights and music. The horror of him falling multiple times the previous day still haunted him, but he wanted to try again. It looked like the other trolls were having fun, so if he just practiced.. he would have fun too? He got himself a drink, slowly inhaling it for courage, before going get himself some skates. It took him a while to wiggle to the main floor.

This was it, He could do this. He could balance, and he could race around the ring just like everyone else.

He closed his eyes, and moved.... only to fall flat on his face again.

Defeated, he decided he would just.. watch the others race for now.  
RawringKiwi rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 2, 1, 4 Total: 29 (10-40)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:54 pm
Maihue was sad that Bloodfest was almost over, but it had been fun. She wandered over to go skating, maybe just to try her luck one more time. Her stomach still hurt from the previous night, but that was behind her now.

She got onto the rink and managed to get through the first round.... And that was it. More bad luck, probably. She skated over to the exit and watched as the other trolls went more rounds.  

RawringKiwi

Space Gekko

seekingCylem generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:00 am
THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Rasali flies down the rink on one leg. As she settles back onto both feet she comes to a gentle stop in a slow spin. What a success this Bloodfest had been! She'd have her roller derby team yet! First Skate Queen, then the world ...'s other roller rinks. She was certain they were going to be a fan favorite.

thyPOPE
First place goes to Alifax!

RawringKiwi
Second place goes to Maihue!

Astro Zombies`
And third place goes to Trendi!

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers