Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❺ Unova Region
Professor Juniper's Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:03 pm
Naseku
No worries! I've been quite busy this past week and things only just started slowing down, so you responded at a good time actually, hehe~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The professor grinned widely as Adrian gave her a courteous bow, confirming that he was, in fact, here for his starter as she had guessed, even offering his arm as they walked. "My my~ Such a gentleman. I'm impressed!" She chuckled, taking the proffered arm appreciatively. It was rare to see such courtesy and manners, and Juniper would take what she could get. "Well you're very gracious for saying so," she nodded, "I would be happy to fill you in if you were so curious, but first thing's first; Let's get you a starter pokemon." She insisted, giving his arm a reassuring pat. She listened thoughtfully as Adrian gave his input on what starter he had his sights on, leading him into a back room where the hustle and bustle of the lobby quieted, and then was silenced as the door closed behind them. "Hmm... Yes. Elegant, intelligent, usually mild mannered... Snivy seems like a good match for a gentleman such as yourself." She agreed, letting go of Adrian's arm to step over to a machine in the back that appeared to look like a large incubator, the curved glass lid displaying three pokeballs within.

Juniper pressed a few buttons on the keypad, and the glass lifted so that she could retrieve the ball on the far left. "My opinion isn't the one that matters though, it's your choice, and of course the Snivy's as well." She suggested, handing Adrian the pokeball. "If you're unsure, why don't you get acquainted your potential partner while I grab you a few more supplies? If you change your mind, I can always let you see the other two and decide for yourself what you think fits best." She suggested with a smile, turning to pull out a few drawers with potions and pokeballs from the large filing cabinets lining the walls. "Here, help yourself." She offered, gesturing to the materials while she stepped to the side over to a desk with a monitor, opening a small metal briefcase to take out a pokedex before plugging it in and uploading it with the essential data it needed to function properly. It was a fairly quick process, and when she was finished, she unhooked the device, handing it to Adrian as well. "One last thing~ Here you are, an essential tool for any new trainer." She offered.

Adrian has Received:

Level 5
                          Attacks:
                          -Tackle
                          -Leer

-Infinite Pokeballs
                          -Infinite Potions
                          -National Pokedex

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:21 pm
User Image

──SHAWN CHEFLEY──
                                                        ProfilePokédex
                                                        No, I'm not lost! I'm in Location
                                                        Hopefully someone can help me around!
                                                        Out of ball:

▄▄▄ Post Count ▄▄▄
                                                        On the road to...: 0/3
                                                        What is THAT!?: 1/5
                                                        Challenge accepted!: 1/15
                                                        There's something near!: 0/x
                                                        I could use something like this!: Heart Scale - 1/10
                                                        ══════════════════════════════════════════

All was calm in the Nuvema Town subway station. Few people made use of this stop, whether leaving from here or arriving from somewhere else. More often than not, there isn’t anyone on the boarding platform at all. But every now and then a trainer will show up, eager to embark on a journey through the Pokémon world. One such individual stood on the platform as the train departed, though he was not so eager. Exhausted from what felt like a whole week of travel, and not a bit of it enjoyable, the young man wearily made his way toward the station’s exit. As he reached the top of the stairs, he was greeted by a gentle breeze and the natural light of the outside world. It was the first bit of respite he had felt in days. ”Finally,” the young man thought as he stretched out his arms. His long journey from the Sinnoh region included two nauseating boat rides, about half a day of wandering completely lost through Unova’s largest city, and several more hours figuring out Unova’s vast subway system before finally reaching Nuvema Town after a relatively short ride. It was one of those rare instances in which the destination was certainly greater than the journey.

The young man took some time to survey his surroundings before setting off for his destination. With each step he took, the teen’s exhaustion gave way to excitement. The distinctive building that stood before him was much more than his destination. Where one brief journey came to an end, another was to begin. This journey, however, would be much greater in scale. A grand adventure in an unfamiliar land awaited. There were new people to meet, new Pokémon to encounter, new challenges to face and overcome. There was no telling how long it would last, though the aspiring trainer sure hoped it would last forever. All of this and more was yet to come for the young man, or so he hoped. Of course, nothing would happen if he just stood in front of the building, daydreaming about what could be.

”Errr-right… Guess I should actually go inside, heh,” he thought aloud. Hopefully no one inside the lab noticed the unusual kid who stood outside for about five minutes or so. Not that it really mattered. ”It’s not like I’ll see anyone here again, right? I’ll just grab my Pokémon and be on my way!” the teen thought, attempting to set aside his minor apprehension. One thought quickly led to another as the soon-to-be trainer began contemplating his choice for a starter Pokémon. ”Fire is out of the question,” he said with certainty. ”Too bad there aren’t any Ice-types… I guess Water would be close enough, but—“ Before he could deliberate any further, the door to Professor Juniper’s lab had opened. Those inside had indeed taken notice of the loiterer.

► OOC ◄
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Um... Hello! Hopefully everything is in order... >.> My goodness, it took me forever to do this. First posts always seem to take so long for me.

SpectralEternity

KipsterHipster

► PARTY ◄
                                                        -sprite- -name- -gender- -level- -hp- -nature- -ability- -exp- -item-
                                                        -move1-
                                                        -move2-
                                                        -move3-
                                                        -move4-

Inactive
                                                        -move1-
                                                        -move2-
                                                        -move3-
                                                        -move4-

► BAG ◄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pokéballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Medicine User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Held Items User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Berries User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TMs and HMs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Other User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Key Items User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MasturChef

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:59 pm
MasturChef
XD s'all good! That often happens to me.

It was Professor Juniper herself who opened the lab door, a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye. She'd been alerted by one of her aides about the 'mysterious lurker' outside their lab, but rather than wonder what it is they wanted she decided that direct confrontation was the best route. Upon first glance, the young male looked like nothing more than a nervous trainer prepared for their first pokemon, and the feeling in her gut confirmed this. "Hello there, are you here to see me?" Professor Juniper inquired, pushing the door open a bit wider so that she could lean against it. "If you're here for a Pokemon, I should tell you now. I only give those to new trainers who actually step inside my lab."

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:13 am
User Image

──SHAWN CHEFLEY──
                                                        ProfilePokédex
                                                        No, I'm not lost! I'm in Nuvema Town!
                                                        Out of ball:

▄▄▄ Post Count ▄▄▄
                                                        What is THAT!?: 2/x
                                                        Challenge accepted!: 2/15
                                                        I could use something like this!: Heart Scale - 2/10

The poor teen was caught completely off guard as the doors to the lab swung open and a young woman in a lab coat emerged. She had addressed him with a simple question, yet the flustered trainer could barely even manage an answer. Had his skin tone been lighter, it would have been quite easy to tell he was blushing. ”Oh, crap! That’s the professor, isn’t it? W-well, I better say something!” his frantic mind thought.

”Um, hello!” he started off, nervously. It wasn’t that the professor made him nervous so much as it was how embarrassed he was over being caught just standing awkwardly in front of her lab. ”I, um… S-sorry. Yes, I’m… I’m here to see you. A-and I would like a Pokémon, please.” The young man felt the best he could do after making a fool of himself was to attempt to speak respectfully, even if he could hardly manage to form a sentence without stammering.

► OOC ◄
                                                        KipsterHipster

► PARTY ◄
                                                        -move1-
                                                        -move2-
                                                        -move3-
                                                        -move4-

Inactive
                                                        -move1-
                                                        -move2-
                                                        -move3-
                                                        -move4-

► BAG ◄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pokéballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Medicine User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Held Items User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Berries User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TMs and HMs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Other User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Key Items User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MasturChef

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:29 am
MasturChef

With a good-natured laugh Juniper nodded and gestured for the young man to enter, holding the door open long enough for him to slip inside before she stepped away from the door. "So, what kind of pokemon were you looking for?" she asked, walking into the heart of the lab. "The Unova region offers the water type Oshawott, the fire type Tepig and Snivy, a grass type." As Juniper waited for a response, she waved one of her assistances over and whispered something into her ear, and then smiled as she pulled away. The young woman nodded before she hurried off, and the professor turned back to the teen, seeming to realize something. "I don't believe I ever got your name, young man."

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:48 am
KipsterHipster

User Image

──SHAWN CHEFLEY──
                                                        ProfilePokédex
                                                        No, I'm not lost! I'm in Location
                                                        Out of ball:

▄▄▄ Post Count ▄▄▄
                                                        What is THAT!?: 3/x
                                                        Challenge accepted!: 3/15
                                                        I could use something like this!: Heart Scale - 3/10

The young man followed Juniper farther into the lab, though he started to lag behind. He had never set foot into a Pokémon lab before, so he couldn't help but let his eyes wander. He was so fascinated by all the impressive scientific equipment that he almost missed what the Professor had to say.

"Huh? Oh, r-right. My name is Shawn. Shawn Chefley," the soon-to-be trainer replied nervously. He scolded himself in his mind for forgetting such an important detail. He didn't have much time to dwell on that, however. It was time for him to choose a starter. The young man never really finished deliberating before he stepped inside the lab, but he knew he had to decide quickly. "Hm... I'll choose... Oshawott!" he said, rather excitedly. Shawn was a rather indecisive person, though. He wasn't sure whether he was making the right decision. "No, wait! Sniiiivy?" There was some noticeable doubt in his voice as he said that; he knew then that his first choice should have been his final answer. "No, definitely Oshawott! For sure this time!"

► OOC ◄

► PARTY ◄
                                                        -move1-
                                                        -move2-
                                                        -move3-
                                                        -move4-

Inactive
                                                        -move1-
                                                        -move2-
                                                        -move3-
                                                        -move4-

► BAG ◄

MasturChef

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:34 pm
MasturChef
Sorry for the wait!

The professor nodded after Shawn introduced herself, "nice to meet you, Shawn. I wish you the best of luck in the journey you're about to embark on." With introductions out of the way, Juniper waited patiently for the dark-skinned newbie trainer to name his starter, raising a gentle eyebrow as he backtracked from his first choice, Oshawott, only to eventually return to it. "Oshawott? And are you sure that's your final choice?" she asked teasingly, but already she was on the move, heading into the back of the laboratory to retrieve Shawn's pokemon. She returned within a matter of seconds, pokeball in hand, and with a smile she handed the trainer his starter. "Here you are, Shawn, your Oshawott," she introduced the two, then turned as the assistant she'd sent off earlier returned, a parcel in hand and a pokedex resting gently on top. "And, let's not forget: your pokedex and a few potions and pokeballs, all three are imperative to your journey," she explained. With everything squared away Professor Juniper stepped back and offered a wave, "best of luck to you, Shawn! Catch and register as many pokemon as you can, and I hope you go far!"

Shawn Received:
                          Level 5
                          Attacks:
                          - Tackle
                          - Tail Whip

-Infinite Pokeballs
                          -Infinite Potions
                          -National Pokedex

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:28 pm
User Image

──SHAWN CHEFLEY──
                                                        ProfilePokédex
                                                        No, I'm not lost! I'm in Nuvema Town!
                                                        Out of ball:

▄▄▄ Post Count ▄▄▄
                                                        What is THAT!?: 4/x
                                                        Challenge accepted!: 4/15
                                                        I could use something like this!: Heart Scale - 4/10

Any nervousness that Shawn felt had melted away. He certainly must have set a bit of a rough first impression with Professor Juniper, but things felt more at ease now. He even chuckled as she teased him about his indecisiveness. Excitement couldn't be any higher for Shawn as the professor returned with his very own Pokémon. The rookie trainer took the Pokéball in his hand, smiling ear-to-ear. "Wow! This is really happening, isn't it!? I can't believe it!" the eager young man thought, as he admired Oshawott's Pokéball. Shawn redirected his attention back to Professor Juniper as she had even more items to give him. He fastened the Pokéball to his belt to free up his hands and accepted the additional tools from the professor, still showing a wide smile.

"Wow! Thank you very much, Professor Juniper!" With that, the young man bowed, then turned about-face and bolted out of the lab in one smooth motion. "I'll do my best, professor!" he called out before exiting through that fateful door.

[Now entering: Nuvema Town]

► PARTY ◄
                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        A nameless male Oshawott. Lv. 5.
                                                        Bashful. Likes to thrash about. Met at Lv. 5 in Nuvema Town.
                                                        HP: 50/50 Exp: 0/15
                                                        Ability: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage.
                                                        Item: None
                                                        Tackle User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 40 damage. Makes contact.
                                                        Tail Whip User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lower targets physical defense one stage. Hits multiple targets.
                                                        -move3-
                                                        -move4-

Inactive
                                                        ballsprite/pokémonsprite/typeimg.
                                                        name/gender/species. lv.
                                                        Nature. Characteristic. Met at Lv in Location.
                                                        HP: x/y Exp: x/y
                                                        Ability: Name - Description.
                                                        Item: None
                                                        move1name typeimg/moveimg. description. additional.
                                                        move2name typeimg/moveimg. description. additional.
                                                        move3name typeimg/moveimg. description. additional.
                                                        move4name typeimg/moveimg. description. additional.

► BAG ◄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poké ball: Basic effectiveness. x∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion: Heals up to 50 HP. x∞

► OOC ◄
                                                        KipsterHipster
                                                        Oh, that's alright! Thank you very much for your time!

MasturChef

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Naseku

Skilled Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image

User Image Adrian DrakeUser Image
Mood: Calm ▫Theme Song: Lose ControlWhere: Nuvema Town, Unova ▫With Who:Professor Juniper
User Image

Adrian accepted the pokedex from Professor Juniper with a gracious smile before he flipped it opened and studied the device's layout. One glance told him that it would take a little while to get acquainted with this new piece of tech but he also knew he had all the time in the world. This was a new phase in his life and the weight of the pokedex as he slide it into his pocket would serve as a reminder of that. Although he had grown up around and worked beside his family's pokemon, Adrian didn't think the time would come when he would actually call one his own.

At that thought, some of the elation Adrian felt plummeted into the pit of his stomach. The decision on whether or not the pokemon inside the ball that Professor Juniper held aloft would want to travel with him was not his to make. What if the pokemon dwelling in that ball took one look at him and deemed him inadequate to be a proper trainer? Swallowing his trepidation and donning a calmer facade, Adrian gently took the ball from the professor's hand. It felt slightly cool to the touch but he could feel the muted pulse of life inside as he gingerly cradled the ball in his palm.

Adrian's gaze drifted up from the ball as he quickly scanned the room before he spied an open door. The blinds were drawn on the windows but the lack of light shinning from inside told Adrian that the room must be vacant. “I may need to take you up on that advice, Madam. If I may impose upon you for but a moment I would like to borrow that room,” he said, pointing toward the open door. “I won't be long.” Griping the ball a bit more tightly, Adrian steeled himself as he made the quick walk across the room and disappeared through the door. After turning on the lights and quietly shutting the door, Adrian found himself standing in a small break room, adorned with a table and chairs.

Taking a deep breath, Adrian looked down at the ball in his hand one more time before tossing it toward the table's surface. In a flash of light that seemed to change into a distinct shape, Snivy appeared on the table. Excitingly jumping up and down, the pokemon scanned the room with some confusion before it turned its gaze fully on Adrian. A smile appeared on Snivy's mouth before it began to hop around again, clearly happy to be able to run about. Seeing the pokemon seemly at peace and even a little happy with his presence caused a small smile to light upon Adrian's face before he schooled his features into more neutral expression. Although it was promising that the Snivy's reaction towards him was positive, Adrian couldn't let that sway him. The decision if Snivy wished to travel with him was purely Snivy's to make. Pulling out a chair, Adrian sat down and waited till Snivy settled down again. After a moment, and upon realizing that its new trainer didn't seem to share in its jubilation, Snivy stopped shifting about and peered nervously at Adrian. Recognizing that his own expression was causing Snivy to question Adrian's reaction towards it, Adrian broke his calm mask and offered the anxious pokemon a warm smile.

“I'm sorry for worrying you, Snivy,” Adrian said in a soothing voice. “My name is Adrian Drake and please allow me to cut straight to the point.” Silver-blue eyes locked with claret colored ones as Adrian took a breath before continuing in a firmer tone. “I'm completely new to being a trainer. My experience with pokemon revolves around working beside them, doing tasks around the household in which I was previously employed. I have a lot to learn and that this will be a new journey for both of us. However, if you wish to not start this venture with me, for whatever reason, I will respect your decision and I will return you to Professor Juniper's care.”

“Although,” Adrian muttered softly, leaning in closer so only Snivy could hear him. “If you wish to not be my starter but also would not like to be returned to the professor, I can also make that happen. I will tell Professor Juniper that you have agreed to be my starter and once we are out of the lab, I will break your ball and set you free. If that is what you want.” Leaning back, Adrian took another breath before continuing in a more normal volume, “The choice is yours.”
Tense seconds ticked by as Adrian watched Snivy absorb this new information. Shock followed by unease flickered across the pokemon's features as it pondered its choices. After a few minutes past, which felt like years in Adrian's mind, Snivy squared its shoulders, firmly shook its head, and pointed to its ball. No...no was its answer. Devastated but determined to uphold his promise, Adrian sighed and climbed to his feet. Masking his mood with a soft smile, he said, “I understand. I'll return you to Professor Juniper. I'm sorry things didn't work out between us.” Turning his back before Snivy could say more, Adrian donned his inscrutable facade as he made his way toward the door.

A sharp cry behind him followed by something bumping into his calf while it dashed between his legs in mid stride caused a startled yelp to break pass Adrian's lips. Stumbling backwards, he clutched madly for something to steady himself with but to no avail. A mild thump resounded as Adrian landed squarely on his rump. “Oww....” Adrian said softly, wincing in slight pain and embarrassment before glancing toward the door. Standing in front of the closed door, arms thrown wide, stood the Snivy. A determined light shone in its eyes as it proceeded to shout at Adrian. Dazed and beyond a bit confused, Adrian stared that the pokemon inquisitively. Snivy seemed to heave a sigh before it raced past Adrian and scaled the table before diving back down to the floor with something clenched between its hands. Stopping before Adrian, Snivy held up its pokeball and stared at him from over the ball's curvature.

“Wait...Do you mean...” Adrian's voice trailed off as he reached for the ball and Snivy allowed him to take it. Looking from the ball clasped in his hand to the beaming pokemon standing before him, the realization hit Adrian hard enough to shatter his composure. A huge smile curled his lips and a stinging sensation that had nothing to do with his fall rippled through his eyes. “Does this,” Adrian gestured with the ball, “mean that you are indeed willing to be my starter?”

The grin on Snivy's face and affirmative nod of its head almost made Adrian whoop for joy, but the fact that Professor Juniper was just beyond the door was enough to make him quell the urge. Holding open his arms, Adrian beamed as Snivy leapt into his embrace. After a moment, Adrian released his new companion and gave it a grin. “Well, I suppose this means I could give you a nickname if you would like.” Snivy's exuberant nod caused Adrian to chuckle. “Alright. Hmm....How about Antoinette? That's a name befitting...” Adrian's voice trailed off as Snivy shook its head profusely before drawing one of its fingers across its own throat. “No? Hmm...Why not?” Adrian inquired. Snivy took a moment to think before pointing down at Adrian's pants.

“Pants?” Adrian asked, befuddled by this response. Snivy shook its head and this time gestured closer to Adrian's lap. “Wha....Oh, you're a male,” a faint blush colored Adrian's cheeks as Snivy nodded again. Clearing his throat, Adrian said, “Alright. How about....Creed? I feel bad about making you uncomfortable with that question when we first met but it is my belief that a pokemon should have the choice about who they wish to follow. My belief or creed, if you will.”

After a few seconds, Snivy gave a happy cheer before scrambling up Adrian's chest to hug his trainer's head. “I'll take that as a yes,” Adrian laughed as he got to his feet and dusted himself off. “Well then, shall we, Creed?” With another cheer, Creed wrapped himself gently across Adrian's shoulders while Adrian placed Creed's pokeball in with the rest of his items. Giving Creed a thumbs up, Adrian took a breath and opened the door to the rest of the lab.

“Thank you so much for that opportunity, Madam. I'm happy to report that Snivy has agreed to be my starter. I'm sorry for imposing upon your hospitality. Perhaps I could make us some tea or coffee and you could tell me more about your research...” A loud ruckus from the other room caught Adrian's attention as the professor's aides raced about the lobby, all clamoring for what he could only assume was Professor Juniper's attention. This was confirmed when Jeremy, the assistant Adrian had saved from a nasty spill, knocked on the door and held up a file for the professor to see through the window.

“ Ah...I believe the drinks will have to wait for another time. It appears I've pulled you away from your duties for too long. My apologies, dear Madam,” Adrian said with bow. “I won't keep you a second longer. I'll show myself out. Thank you again, for everything.” With that and a happy farewell cry from Creed, Adrian gently clasped Professor Juniper's hand and raised it to his lips, before giving the professor another bow and stepping out the door into the lab's bustling lobby.

Making quick work of dodging the dashing aides, Adrian and Creed soon found themselves at the main door of the lab. “Well, Creed,”Adrian said softly to his new companion perched on his shoulder, “Let us begin!” Creed's happy cry filled Adrian's ears as he pushed open the door and stepped into sun drenched streets of Nuvema Town.

User Image
Battle info

Snivy "Creed" lv 5
Ability~Contrary: Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
ç•Tackle: 40:
~Leer: Lower targets physical defense one stage

Items

x1 Charcoal: Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage

x1 Quick Claw: When held by a pokemon, each round the holder has a 1/3 chance of automatically moving first.

x3 Heart Scales: Heart Scales are used to recover a forgotten move by a Pokemon or to teach Move Tutor moves to your Pokemon.

x1 Spiked Eggnogg: When used on a pokemon, Roll an even sided die, evens the pokemon will fight with incurable confusion, odds the pokemon will fall asleep and be unable to attack for three turns. In return the Pokemon's speed is boosted 1 stage, special and physical defense are increased by 2 stages, and they receive x1.5 exp.
Notes: This item's confusion and sleep side effects ignore abilities such as own tempo, insomnia, comatose, and early bird that would otherwise prevent these status afflictions from occurring or being altered in any way. Moves that would normally be usable during sleep such as snore and sleep talk will not be usable during the three turns of sleeping caused by this item

x2 Crystal Shard: A crystal fragment that when consumed by a pokemon, makes that pokemon shiny

x1 VS Seeker: Cut the number of posts required for a NPC battle in half rounded down for 7 days. Notes: Consumed after use

x5 Enigma Berries: Being hit by a super effective special attack will restore 1/6th of the holder's max HP
Contests: +4 Cool +1 Beauty

x3 Shuca Berries: Reduces damage from a super effective Ground attack by 50% (of total damage)
Contests: +1 Cool +1 Cute

x2 Charti Berries: Reduces damage from a super effective Rock attack by 50% (of total damage)
Contests: +1 Cool +2 Beauty

x5 Liechi Berries: Raises Attack by one stage when HP falls below 25%
Contests: +3 Cool +1 Beauty +3 Cute

TM: Substitute

x3 Ice type TMs

Miscellaneous items

SpectralEternity
Sorry for the long wait on this post. Thank you so much for your time!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image
Nikolaus

Post Counts: leave area: 1/3 ღ Wild Pokemon encounter: 1/- ღ NPC encounter: 1/15 ღ item count: Heart Scale: 1/10 || Area Specific: - : -/-

Wearing: Black slacks, white dress shirt and a light sweater with gray patterns, and his wedding band.

Nikolaus was already rather impressed with how his journey was turning out so far. On his way to the train station in Twinleaf town, he had witnessed the sudden appearance of a woman that spoke in an ancient, Arthurian-like manner and helped her get registered as a trainer.
                                                                And now, he was still helping her, hoping to find out more about her story. Hopefully traveling through Unova with her might spark her memories. The writer was quite intrigued. It wasn't what he had expected at all by starting his own adventure. Now here he was, in Professor Juniper's lab,
                                                                while Leona waited outside for him.

With Viktoria trotting at his side, Nikolaus stepped further into the lab, looking around. "Miss Juniper! I vould like to register as trainer!" he announced with a cheerful tone to his voice. The alolan vulpix at his side gave a few barks of greeting of her own, curly tails swaying behind her.

KipsterHipster

Quote:

Quote:

[[ooc: ]]

Team: User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Party Info:

Pokemon [Starter]: Alolan Vulpix
    Nickname: Viktoria
    Nature: Curious, a bit skittish.
    Lv. 20
    HP: 200/200
    Ability: Snow Warning - When this Pokemon is brought into battle, the weather is changed to Hail for five rounds
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Powder Snow - 40 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
    Icy Wind - 55 || Lower targets speed one stage
    Payback - 50 || Damage doubles if attacking second.
    Baby-doll eyes - Lower targets physical attack one stage (Priority +1)
    Exp: 1/15

User Image
    Pokemon: Delibird (shiny)
    Nickname: Emily
    Nature: Generous and cheerful.
    Lv. 10
    HP: 100/100
    Ability: Vital Spirit - The pokemon cannot fall Asleep while having this ability. If a pokemon with Vital Spirit is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability before encountering a wild pokemon to increase the chances of getting one of the two strongest wild pokemon levels by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Present - Roll a d4, a 1 heals the target for 1/4 of their max HP, a 2 deals 40 damage, a 3 deals 80 damage, and a 4 deals 120 damage.
    Seed Bomb - 80
    Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
    Bounce - 85 || First turn bounces into the air, strikes on second turn. Semi invulnerable while in the air. 7/10 chance to paralyze target

Pokemon: Spheal
    Nickname: George
    Nature: Serious with a strong sense of justice
    Lv. 10
    Ability: Thick Fat - Fire and Ice-type moves deal 1/2 damage
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Defense Curl - Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
    Rollout - Does damage over five rounds (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount.
    Water Gun - 40

Pokemon: Weavile
    Nickname: Shelley
    Nature: Docile and aloof, prone to fantasizing.
    Lv. 10
    Ability: Pressure - Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively. If a pokemon with Pressure is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability before encountering a wild pokemon to increase the chances of getting one of the two strongest wild pokemon levels by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Revenge - 60 || Power doubles if the user was hit first (Priority -3)
    Assurance - 60 || Damage doubles if target already took damage in the same round
    Feint Attack - 60 || Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
    Quick Attack - 40 || (Priority +1)

Pokemon: Aurorus
    Nickname: Robert
    Nature: Elegant and calm
    Lv. 10
    Ability: Snow Warning - When this Pokemon is brought into battle, the weather is changed to Hail for five rounds
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Freeze-Dry - 70 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze. This move has it's own special type affinity.
    Thunder Wave - Paralyze opponent
    Rock Throw - 50

Pokemon:
    Nickname:
    Lv.
    HP: 0/0
    Ability: -
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    - ||
    - ||
    - ||
    - ||

Out of Party:

Pokemon:
    Nickname:
    Lv.
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    - ||
    - ||
    - ||
    - ||

Items:

Crystal Shard: 1
    TM Blizzard: 1
    TM Dark Pulse: 1
    =====(Berries:)
    Sitrus: 5
    =====(Badge Case:)

=====(Random Stuff in his Bag:)
    communicator/cell phone
    A few leather-bound journals
    several pens
    some loose paper
    always at least one novel
    change of clothes
    his wedding band (on his right hand ring finger)
    glasses case containing his reading glasses

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:23 pm
Vigilia

With pen in hand, Professor Juniper looked up from a pile of paper she was supposed to have started ages ago, a bright smile on her face as her name was called out. Excellent, a distraction new trainer! "Hello there," she greeted joyfully, keeping her pen in hand but allowing her mind to travel beyond the documents scattered across her desk. She looked the white-haired gentleman down, and his snowy companion. "Will you be taking a starter? Or do you just need the pokedex and supplies?" she inquired, aware of the growing trend of trainers who opted out of starters, and started their adventures with their own pokemon.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image
Nikolaus

Post Counts: leave area: 2/3 ღ Wild Pokemon encounter: 2/- ღ NPC encounter: 2/15 ღ item count: Heart Scale: 2/10 || Area Specific: - : -/-

Wearing: Black slacks, white dress shirt and a light sweater with gray patterns, and his wedding band.

Nick smiled as Juniper approached him, responding to his arrival. "I am in no need of a starter, but danke schön." he replied, and Viktoria puffed up a bit in pride. After all, she was his first pokemon, and some starter pokemon couldn't even come close to having the bond she had with Nikolaus. "However, a pokedex and some supplies vould be quite helpful~" he added, his hands clasped in front of him.

KipsterHipster

Quote:

Quote:

[[ooc: ]]

Team: User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Party Info:

Lv. 20
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Exp: 2/15

User Image
    Lv. 10
    Ability: Vital Spirit - The pokemon cannot fall Asleep while having this ability. If a pokemon with Vital Spirit is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability before encountering a wild pokemon to increase the chances of getting one of the two strongest wild pokemon levels by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Present - Roll a d4, a 1 heals the target for 1/4 of their max HP, a 2 deals 40 damage, a 3 deals 80 damage, and a 4 deals 120 damage.
    Seed Bomb - 80
    Bounce - 85 || First turn bounces into the air, strikes on second turn. Semi invulnerable while in the air. 7/10 chance to paralyze target

Lv. 10
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Defense Curl - Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
    Rollout - Does damage over five rounds (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount.
    Water Gun - 40

Lv. 10
    Ability: Pressure - Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively. If a pokemon with Pressure is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability before encountering a wild pokemon to increase the chances of getting one of the two strongest wild pokemon levels by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Assurance - 60 || Damage doubles if target already took damage in the same round

Lv. 10
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Freeze-Dry - 70 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze. This move has it's own special type affinity.
    Rock Throw - 50

Pokemon:
    Nickname:
    Lv.
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    - ||
    - ||
    - ||
    - ||

Out of Party:

Pokemon:
    Nickname:
    Lv.
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    - ||
    - ||
    - ||
    - ||

Items:

communicator/cell phone
    several pens
    some loose paper
    change of clothes

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:23 pm
Vigilia

Juniper nodded before turning away to grab the male his supplies, "very well! Give me just a moment." The Professor headed into the small room in the back, where the lab kept their usual store of trainer items for this sort of occasion. She returned within a few minutes, smile still on her face and a bundle of items in her arms. "Here we are! Now, if you'll just give me your name, I can have you officially registered and put the pokedex in your name," she explained, and then waited patiently for that information. Once she had it, Juniper was quick to have Nikolaus registered, as both a trainer and in his pokedex. Afterwards, she handed both the electronic and his other items. "Your pokedex, and of course a few potions and pokeballs to get you started. If you need anything else, please let me know." Or if he just wanted to stick around to shoot the breeze, trade information on pokemon, get to know each other... anything, really. She really didn't want to go back to those papers...

Nikolaus Received:
                          - Infinite Pokeballs
                          - Infinite Potions
                          - National Pokedex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:51 pm
User Image
Nikolaus

Post Counts: leave area: 3/3 ღ Wild Pokemon encounter: 3/- ღ NPC encounter: 3/15 ღ item count: Heart Scale: 3/10 || Area Specific: - : -/-

User Image

Nikolaus patiently waited as Professor Juniper took a moment to gather up some supplies to give him, as well as his pokedex after he had given his name to be registered. "Danke schön~ Auf wiedersehen!" the author thanked the professor when she gave him a pokedex and some supplies, then bid farewell as he got ready to leave.

[Exit to Nuvema]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[[ooc: lawl man, such a crappy post. ]]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Party Info:

Lv. 20
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Exp: 3/15

User Image
    Lv. 10
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Seed Bomb - 80

Lv. 10
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Water Gun - 40

Lv. 10
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:

Lv. 10
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Rock Throw - 50

Pokemon:
    Nickname:
    Lv.
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    - ||
    - ||
    - ||
    - ||

Out of Party:

Pokemon:
    Nickname:
    Lv.
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    - ||
    - ||
    - ||
    - ||

Items:

Pokedex
    Potions: ∞
    Pokeballs: ∞

communicator/cell phone
    several pens
    some loose paper
    change of clothes

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

• 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Nuvema Lab    𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃: Tired, excited, backs kinda sore    𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘: Anubis    𝐎𝐎𝐂: Hi

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Λnubιs тнε mαlε Rιolu || o1/15 FP 1/1o - o/5
    Nεғrεт тнε ғεmαlε Salazzle || o1/15
    Λnkα тнε ғεmαlε Froslass || o1/15
    Nεpнεrтι тнε ғεmαlε Milotic || o1/15
    Nιcknαmε тнε gεndεr Pokεmon || oo/15
    Nιcknαmε тнε gεndεr Pokεmon || oo/15

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

NPC Battle - :: - o1/15 || Wild Pokemon - :: - o1/3(5)
    Area Specific Item - :: - xx/xx || Anywhere Item - :Heart Scale: - o1/1o

The loud roar echoed through the quiet city streets of the rural area of Unova. While the world around the noise remained silent a cloud of dust rose up behind the source of the noise. This of course was a roar of a Motorcycle, the one on it's back, a young woman. Her name, Reina. She'd come all the way from Kalos to begin what many called a 'Pokemon Journey' Traveling across the lands of Unova, sightseeing. 'Reina?' a soft voice entered the woman's head. She kept her eyes firm on the road ahead, it was getting late, which meant it was going to be more dangerous to drive. Still, she couldn't ignore the voice.
    'Whats up, Anubis?' She thought back in response. She felt something press into her back just a bit harder, a tug at her leather coat.
    'Are we almost there? I'm tired.' The little voice continued. Reina chuckled lightly at this question.
    'Yea. Shouldn't be long now. You wanna just go back into your ball?' She inquired back.
    'No.' His response was firm, but held a childish tone. The one speaking to her of course was Anubis, her very first partner when she'd started being a cop. The young Riolu hated being babied, but despite his years of experience and maturity... he could still act childish at times. Though Reina couldn't blame him. They'd been riding none-stop for the past few hours trying to get to Nuvema before the sun set.
    'You wanna ride in my lap then?' She asked. Riding in her lap merely meant being pinned under her stomach, and it wasn't a serious suggestion.
    'No.' He replied, his tone more snarky than before. Again Reina chuckled.

Luckily for the little guy, Reina was right in her deduction. Not five minutes later did they come across a sign welcoming visitors to Nuvema. Slowing down, she eventually pulled to a stop outside a large building. Leaning back, Reina pulled from her pocket a small strip of paper that was folded over. "We're here. This is the place." She stated after unfolding the paper and reading what was written inside. Anubis jumped down from the bike, stretching out his body, letting Reina get off the bike herself and hit the kickstand. Pulling off her helmet she set it down on the seat of her bike, then looked up to the building before her. "Once we go in there, we'll officially be starting our vacation, Anubis." Reina stated.
    'I'm excited to get to travel with you, but mostly tired.' He replied.

The two felt wasting any more time was futile, so finally they both pressed forward. The sun hung low in the sky behind them, but hopefully it wasn't to late to catch the Professor. "Hello?" The young woman called into the lab once she'd stepped inside and shut the door behind her. A young looking man, possibly fresh from college looked up from his work to look at the one talking, finding Reina standing in the doorway, leaning into a hip with her jacket slung over her shoulder, aviator sunglasses placed on top of her head. Though she was smiling, she gave off that uncontrollable intimidation, making the already meager young man even more nervous.
    "H--hel-lo" He muttered as he approached. "C-can I help you, Ma'am?"
    Reina turned her gaze to the man, nodding her head. "Oui, My secretary should of called ahead about my arrival, I'm Reina Lupin? Sorry I'm so late, I kinda got a bit lost on the way here." She replied, thinking it polite to apologize so close to what had to be dinner time.
    "O-oh... Umm. Okay, I'll go get the Proffesor..." He replied, then quickly took his leave. Reina was left to look around the lab. It was somewhat messy, but not as bad as the precinct usually was. She noticed various Pokemon floating around, moving here and there. Some seemed interested in Reina, others seemed to be more interested in Anubis, who'd fallen asleep standing up at Reina's side, the only thing holding him up with his grip on her pants.

Pokemon information

Anubis the shiny male Riolu - Lv. 1o - Hp: 1oo/1oo - Held Item: N/A
    Ability Steadfast - Raises Speed by one stage each time this Pokémon flinches Attacks: No Bonus
    Foresight: Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost
    ç•Quick Attack: 4o (Priority +1)
    Endure: Survive any attack in one round with 1 HP. If used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +3)

Bio / Personality - Anubis has been with Reina since day one. And despite the fact that he hasn't evolved, he adores Reina. It isn't like he hasn't tried. For whatever reason, he's unable to evolve, they've tried everything, but in the end it just hasn't happened. As a result, he gets very upset when others treat him like a baby, or like he can't take care of something because of his size.

Nefret the female Salazzle - Lv.15 - Hp. 15o/15o - Held Item: N/A
    Ability: Corrosion - Allows the user to inflict poison on any Pokémon regardless of type - Attacks: No Bonus
    Dragon Rage: 4o Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
    ~Sweet Scent: Lower targets evasion two stages
    Ember: 4o 4/1o Chance to burn target
    ~Poison Gas: Poisons Opponent

Bio / Personality - Nefret, much like Nepherti was being used in a illegal Pokemon trade. She was forced to use her pheromones to attract male Pokemon, which, given their size compared to females, were worth more money. Reina wasn't actually on a separate case She happened to stumble upon the illegal activity because of it, to which she freed Nefret along with several other Pokemon, Nefret grew attached to Anubis, Reina's partner because he was the first "male" Pokemon she'd encountered that seemed... immune to her 'perfume'. She's sly and has a sassy mouth, usually getting in fights with Anka often. She however has a soft spot for Anubis and will often adhere to him when he asks her to do something.

Anka the female Froslass - Lv. o5 - Hp: 5o/5o - Held Item: N/A
    Ability: Cursed Body - 3/1o chance of Disabling any move that makes contact with this Pokémon - Attacks: No Bonus
    Double Team: Raise evasiveness one stage
    Ominous Wind: 6o 3/1o Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage
    •Ice Shard: 4o (Priority +1)
    ~Leer: Lower targets physical defense one stage

Bio / Personality - Anka was a Snorunt when she met Reina. Reina, just promoted to an Inspector was on a case on a series of bank robberies when she came upon the Snorunt, apparently abandoned by the criminals upon during their heist. It was Anka who became detrimental to solving the case, of which she and Reina grew a bond, eventually the Snorunt found a dusk stone and evolved so she could be stronger. However, old habits die hard, and Anka will sometimes steal something, usually jewelry or petty change, but she's quick to confess to Reina and return what she stole.

Nepherti the female Milotic - lv. 1o - Hp: 1oo/1oo - Held Item: N/A
    Ability: Competitive - Boosts the Sp. Atk stat when a stat is lowered - Attacks: No Bonus
    Refresh: Cures the user of poison, paralysis, or burn
    Water Pulse: 6o 4/1o Chance to Confuse
    Water Gun: 4o
    Wrapç•Wrap: 15: Traps target for 4-5 rounds and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each round after the first. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability. (See Battle Info: Trap Moves for more details.)

Bio / Personality - Nepherti has been with Reina since she was a rookie cop. The naive rookie was on a case against some Pokemon Smugglers, where she came across Nepherti, forced to evolve for her scales, as she wasn't a normal coloured Milotic, even by shiny standards. She lived for a few weeks at a sanctuary, but ever since Reina rescued her she knew she was meant to be with her. Nepherti is kind and very protective of all things smaller than her, and by her size standards, she's bigger than nearly everything. She doesn't like people touching her tail however (The Hexagon designed part of her body) She also doesn't understand her own strength.

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
    - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
    - Poтιons ∞

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

Sιlvεя тrιммεd тм/нм cαsε

Kεy Iтεмs

Mιscεllαnεous
    PI Badge
    Motorcycle License

Pending
    December Horoscope - Lv.15 Salazzle (Starting with)
    x5 Grepa Berries
    October Horoscope - Lv.1o Riolu (Starting with)
    x5 Oran Berries
    Holiday 2o17 Giveaway - x3 Contest items
    Halloween 2o17 - x1 Cape, x1 Banette Bagel, x1 Duskull Sugarskull, x1 Pumpkaboo Pie
    x2 Brush, x1 Shampoo, x1 Conditioner
    Lv. 5 Froslass (starting with), x1 Crystal Shard (Using on Riolu)
    x2 Dark Gems, Ghost Gems, Fire gems
    x3 Tomato Berries, x3 Starf Berries
    x 1 Sparkle, Mist & Smoke seals
    New Year Egg - Wimpod Egg
    V-Day Chinese New Year - x1 Shampoo, x1 Sweet Incense
    March Horoscope - Lv. 1o Milotic (Starting with ), x5 Pecha Berries, x1 Crystal Shard (Using on the Milotic)

•  
    ❺ Unova Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces