Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Me ll Not Enough Time ll Experiment_number_626 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:36 pm
⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ Arron McAlister⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

User Image

"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague.

Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron laid on the floor completely drenched from the rain. He was shaking from the cold and he quickly began to cough up blood. He slowly looked at Lysander and cried softly. "I don't want to be away from you...But I don't want you to be sad or worried about me..." Arron said softly but before he could hug him, his body let out and fell limp and cold onto the floor his pale eyes closing.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: N/A⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:05 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

"I'd be more worried and sad if I wasn't with you Arron."[.color] Lysander told him as he saw Arron reach tobhug him and he smiled. But then Arron collapsed and Lysander's smile fell as he yelled his name. Lysander pick Arron up in his arms and carried him out if the cave. He began to quickly head back to the hospital but was careful not to drop Arron. It felt like all Lysander did lately was carry Arron from place to place. When they got back to the hospital he carried Arron to his room where his mother and doctor were waiting. Lysander laid Arron down on his bed and sat on his chair. Not saying a word. He was just hoping Arron would be okay.
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:46 am

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron did not awaken even with all the movement. His breath was heavy and was completely warm from the fever that he had. The doctor quickly checked him and put on type oxygen but even from his breath vapor began to form inside of it from how hot his breath was. "It will be a miracle if he makes it." The doctor said as he gently handed Lysander dried clothes

User Image

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:11 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander looked down at the dry clothes the doctor had given him and held the clothes tightly. Arron had to make it,he just had to. It would devastate Lysander to lose the boy he loved after everything they'd been through."He will make it." Said Lysander firmly as he stood up and went to change out of his wet clothes. The Doctor gave him a faint smile and Lysander ignored the pity in his eyes. Arron was a lot stronger than people gave him credit for and Lysander believed that he would make it through this. He headed to the washroom in Arron's room and quickly changed. He hated being apart from Arron for even a second. After he had changed he headed back to Arron's side. The Doctor had left and now it was just Lysander and Aron in the room. Lysander sat in his chair by Arron's bed and looked down at him. He clasped his hands together in his Lao and leaned back in his chair, he was hoping and praying that Arron was going to be okay. He found that he had been praying a lot for the same thing lately. The thought saddened him but he wasn't about to give up hope or give up on Arron.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:18 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron was still running a high fever. He was always a sickly child because of his asthma but it had gone away for years. The doctor came in with food but Arron still refused to eat. The doctor sighed and just left. However after a while one of the nurses came in with a huge arrangement of roses for Arron. "Sir, a nice young man came in and told me to bring these to you." The nurse said softly as she put them on the nightstand. Arron gently took the card and sighed. It was a gift from his ex. His ex had been a a** to him throughout their whole relationship including somewhat abusive. Arron still had a couple of bruises from the last time they had been together but Lysander had saved him from him once.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: sorry about the late response mew mew. Work and school take up most of my time⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:57 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander sat quietly by Arron's side as he interacted with the doctor. Of course it worried Lysander that Arron wasn't eating but he was happy that he was just awake. He would try to get Arron to eat something later. When the Nurse arrived with the flowers Lysander was curious as to who other than him and Arron's mother would buy Arron roses. He took a glance at the card Arron was holding and frowned at the name written on it. Suddenly he felt a flash of anger and a stab of jealousy at the name written on the card. It was Arron's ex boyfriend and Lysander hated that guy."What the ******** is he thinking buy you flowers? He shouldn't be anywhere near you let alone buying you flowers." Said Lysander angrily,the thought of Arron's ex made him shake with anger and it took a lot to get Lysander angry. That jackass had abused Arron and that was something that Lysander could never forgive or forget.

OOC:// Oh no it is okay! I understand I just started University so I'm going to be pretty busy but I'l try to post as often as I can c: Same goes for you,post whenever you have the time ^.^

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:38 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron sighed and gently threw the card away. He felt somewhat guilty now, there was another thing that Arron hadn't told Lysander. He didn't think it was important because he only loved Lysander."It's okay...Don't stress about it, I only love you no matter what..besides this isn't the first time he does this. He hasn't gotten the point yet." Arron said softly as he looked at Lysander softly as he gently took his hand. He always kept reminding his lover that nothing in the world would ever get him to go back to his ex.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: Thank you for being so understanding mew mew ⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:49 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander took a deep breath and tried to calm down for Arron's sake. He could be pathetically jealous sometimes and Arron would constantly have to reassure him. He couldn't help but grin when Arron told him he loved him. Just earlier today he had wanted to break up with Lysander and he was so relived that didn't seem to be the case now. He could easily forget about Arron's ex and how apparently this wasn't the first time he had done something like this. Right now he was the one that Arron loved and that's all that mattered to him. He gave Arron's hands a gentle squeeze and leaned forward to give Arron a quick peck on his forehead. He moved away but his face was still close to Arron's. "I know. I dont like the fact that he does things like this that you haven't told me about. But I will try not to be stressed because I love you too."

OOC://

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:05 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron looked at the male and blushed deep red when his lover kissed him on the forehead. He gently moved a little and locked lips with Lysander. "Please forgive me...I didn't want to keep it from you. But I didn't think anything of it because I ignored it because I only love you."He explained softly. He gently through the card away and gently called for the nurse and told her to take the big arrangement of roses and give one rose to all the elderly until they were all gone. "Besides you know I only like one type of flower, I put the one that you gave me when you told me you love in your scrap book." Arron said softly. His favorite flowers were the little daisies that could easily be picked off the floor.

User Image

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:37 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐
Lysander was pleasantly surprised when Arron kissed him and he happily kissed him back."It's okay Arron of course I forgive you. I know you love me and I love you and that's all that matters." He was relieved when Arron told the nurse to give the roses away. It was such an Arron thing to do and it made Lysander grin. At the mention of the flower his smile grew and he bent down. He had brought along his school bag and pulled out Arron's scrapbook. He flipped to the page that had the flower in it and he held the scrapbook up to Arron."I was surprised that you kept it this whole time but I'm glad you did." He said to Arron closing the scrapbook and taking hold of one Of Arron's hands again. He leaned forward and gave pressed his lips against Arron's briefly. They'd been at the hospital and Lysander had been so worried about Arron the last few days but he seemed to be okay for now and Lysander was so relived and happy,that he couldn't help but kiss his lover to convey those emotions.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:11 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron blushed deep red when he was kissed. He didn't want the male to pull back but when he did he just looked down softly because if not he would be sending off wrong signals which the medicine was bring out. The doctor came in and checked Arron one last time. "You can go home tonight, but I want you to rest as much as possible and take the medicine." The doctor said softly before leaving. Arron smiled happily as he gently took Lysander's hand smiling happily

User Image

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:31 am
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐
Lysander would have happily continued kissing Arron but he hadn't wanted to pressure him after his earlier mistake. SO he settled for holding his hand and relishing in the good news that Arron could leave tonight. "You get to go home Arron so I guess it's okay to give this back to you." He said happily as he pulled the ring he had brought for Arron that the soctor had returned to him earliwr and slipped it back onto Arron's finger. He wanted to kiss Arron again but didn't. After the doctor left his mother came into the room and dtsrated to fuss over Arron. Telling him how worried she'd been that he'd left the hospital but happy that he was okay and that they could go home soon. Lysander was just relieved because he knew how much Arron hated hospitals and could finally leave it.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:26 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron blushed when the ring was slid back onto his small finger. He looked at the male and and smiled, he wanted to be kissed again, to be in his arms. "I'm okay mom, I just want to go home now."Arron said softly and blushed as he gently took his lover's hand. He wanted nothing more than to make him happy

User Image

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:19 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐
"Well then let's go home."Said his mother happily as she had signed Arron's release form and talked to the doctor. Lysander stood up with a smile to help Arron out of bed so they could get to his mothers car and go home. Lysander really just wanted to be alone with Arron.
OOC:// Feel free to power play Lysander as needed c:

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:20 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron sighed seeing his happy mother leave to talk to the doctor. He bit his lip as he was helped up because he was still very weak. He smiled softly when he was on his feet but he felt all the strength in his body leave and soon enough he felt himself on top of the male. Arron blushed deep red and tried to hide how he was feeling. He longed for the male's touch which was a feeling that he didn't even know he had.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: okay and you can do the same with my character ⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces