Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The (Main) Avery Family Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:54 am
User Image
x David Sinclair Avery and Leonette Rosalia Mitchell x

Wedding Party

❖Echo Lovette (Best Man)
                                          ❖Tanya Whitethorne (Maid of Honor)
                                          ❖Mira Mitchell (Bridesmaid)
                                          ❖Grace Mitchell (Bridesmaid)
                                          ❖Leah League (Flower Girl)

Guests (Note, all guests are allowed a +1)

❖Dr. Sinclair League
                                          ❖Cathaline Acacia League
                                          ❖The Avery Family
                                          ❖Wendy Chaisty
                                          ❖The Lillantine Family
                                          ❖Maxmillian Chaisty
                                          ❖The League Family
                                          ❖George Mitchell
                                          ❖Johnathan, Mary Jane, Chloe, David, and Isabelle Clarisse
                                          ❖Dakota Vann
                                          ❖Elsie Vass
                                          ❖Danica Stewart
                                          ❖Sapphire Snow

<>

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Graydon Ironshield

The Forgotten Weasley

Shabatha

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:19 am
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx
Time: June 2030
Dressed: as the groom

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                                                There were few things that could have made the past two hours for David any more perfect. The weather was flawless, and still was, not forcing the event indoors (though the manor did have two ballrooms to choose from so it could have accommodated such an event). There was a light breeze that brushed against the pool by which the reception had been set up, one of the largest of the natural pools on the estate. The Averys had even gone so far as to request those of the family who did have house elves to lend them to the event, and the elves seemed very happy to avoid being underfoot. He was still a bit surprised that the elves sported pressed decorated pillowcases, the female elves what looked to be a fine dress and the males ones with painted on bowties. He heard mention that it was an idea of Cathy's. She had pointed out that they could at least 'look loved and happy to be there' and that a fancy pillowcase was no more clothes than a plain one. It was mad but brilliant, and actually kind of sweet she thought that far. Though, he was sure to the Averys it was just proof of how much of a sad disgrace of a house she had gotten put in: Hufflepuff. Not that it seemed to bother a certain lecherous German cousin of his who was currently chatting with the oldest of his sisters in German taking a picture the two laughing.

David decided to ignore his cousin's antics and instead turned to Leo, his hand having barely left hers after he had been told the words of 'you may kiss the bride'. She, in David's opinion, was the true star of the event. She was who the event should revolve around, despite his grandparent's insistence in controlling certain aspects such as venue. David supposed he was just fortunate they allowed it outside and the grounds were always beautiful, despite the fact David couldn't be happier to return to his own home, and now with Leo. Though returning home to escape the manor was not entirely the doings of his family and dislike for the estate, and had a good deal with he was thrilled to finally have Leonette join him in his home as Mrs. Avery. He blushed for a moment at the thought, squeezing Leo's hand and kissing her on the cheek, his attention turning when his youngest sister came running up, having somewhere lost her shoes, but her pale blonde hair still in its long styled curls and flowers in her hair, "Viddy!" David smiled, letting go of Leo's hand and picking up Leah, with a smile and wincing ever so slightly, as Leah was now three and no longer as light as she was a year or two ago. He tapped her on the nose, putting her on his hip and said, "Aren't you supposed to be with Dad?"

Leah shrugged and looked to Leo and said with a smile, "Leo's prettier than Cat."

David burst out laughing and said, "Don't let Cathy hear you say that." He leaned over to Leo and said, with a bemused smile, "Sorry, I didn't realize there was a contest." He looked back to Leah and said, "Silly, the bride is always the prettiest. And your new sister Leo happens to be the prettiest one in history yet." Leah scrunched up her nose as David put her down, and then rolled her eyes as others came, including their father who she ran to and clung to his pant's leg to not get lost in the crowd.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction. Feel free to also post your guests as you see fit.}
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: My Wedding on the grounds of Avery Estate

Despite all the nonsense coming out of her mouth a week prior to the event, Leonette couldn't keep her eyes off David. It was silly to think that she had even doubted marrying him in the first place. Today she had zero doubts and nobody could possibly ruin this day for her. It was perfect. Even with the Avery's trying to control most of it she would admit she couldn't have done better.

Leonette had glued herself to David since the moment she was handed off to him by her father. There had only been one thing on her mind since she saw him and that was how lucky she was. David was all that mattered to her today and every other day in the future. Seeing him blush, Leonette may not have been a mind reader but she had a feeling she knew exactly what he was thinking about. Smiling when David kissed her, she turned her attention to the sound of Leah's voice. "How did she manage to lose her shoes?" Leonette asked David shaking her head as her now official youngest sister rushed over to them.

"Why thank you Leah." Leonette said ever so brightly as she tried hard to contain laughing. Of course David made it slightly harder for her not to. "If there was, I think I might have won." she said still smiling. Leonette was never one to say she was the prettiest girl at the ball although today she had all the right. Blushing when David mentioned her being the prettiest bride in history thus far she didn't know if that were true.

Status: There are no words to describe how happy I am right now.
With: My Husband! Oh, and everyone else at the wedding

Dressed: as the Perfect Bride

OOC: ---

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: Avery Estate - Leo's Wedding

David had been talking his sister Chloe who had decided to glue herself to David and Shayna. Luckily while the girls were talking he managed to slink away into the crowd and over to Leo. Of course Chloe wasn't overly happy that David only wanted to drive the bride crazy on her special day. Rushing over he smiled. Of course the moment Leo saw him she mentally prayed he wasn't going to bring up his usual banter.

"Congratulations, you two. You two sure know how to pick them." David said with a smile before turning to Leo. "So Leo, when you coming to work with me?" he asked her curiously. "David, I told you I'm not. I'm planning on working in the magical creature department at the ministry." Leonette told him as if she'd already done this already. "You've always wanted to be an auror?" David commented. "Things change, after all you wanted to be a Quidditch player remember." she commented back.

With that David just shook his head before looking over at David. "Now that's proof that you are one lucky guy David." he said with a smile. After all just like him, Leo changed her career path for the one she loved so that she'd be safer. He gave up playing the sport he loved for a living to make Shayna's dream possible. Somehow there was something satisfying about that.

With: Wedding People... Leo & David

Wearing: Suit and Tie

OOC: @Shabatha Hope you don't mind David ditching you, feel free to drag Chloe where ever. .

mc2
shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani made certain she arrived in a timely fashion for the wedding, taking care not to be the first there, and definitely not the last. Though she was an invited guest, to some degree she really didn't feel like she belonged here. She now carried the Quinn name, and they were an old Wizarding family, but Dani certainly didn't feel like she belonged on the estate of an old Pureblood family.

It also didn't help she was arriving without an escourt. While she might have asked Eli to accompany her, she understood he would feel as uncomfortable as she, if not moreso, and decided it was kinder not to. Dani figured she'd get a few shots at her expense from the social-conscious Purebloods, but decided it was part of the price of being on the periphery of such events. Still, this was an oppourtunity to meet folks in high society, and one never knew when such contacts would come in handy.

For today's event, Dani decided to dress demurely, not wanting to cause a scene by being under-dressed. Though she wasn't a part of the wedding party, she chose to wear pastel blue anyway so as not to draw undue attention. She wore a pastel blue jacket and a matching knee-length skirt, with a pair of matching leather pumps with three-inch heels. Dani added a frilly white blouse with lace at her wrists and collar, an old-fashioned lace tie, and a understated but elegant string of pearls around her neck. She finished her outfit off with a pair of white leather gloves and a small handbag.

Grandma Quinn helped her pick out the outfit, pointing out she represented their family, and it would do for her to appear as anything less than a proper young lady. Dani also was wearing her long, buttery blonde up in a sophisticated hairstyle, which made her look older than she really was.

As she was walking around, Dani soon spotted David and Leo, and ...David Clarisse. Dani smiled when she saw her friends, and approached them. She hugged Leo and then both Davids in turn. "Congratulations to you both; I'm so happy for you." Turning to David Clarisse, she asked, "So what are you and Shayna doing these days?"

mc2

murruelecreuset

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:42 am
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx
Time: June 2030
Dressed: as the groom

"Who knows," David sighed when Leo asked how his sister lost her shoes, to which Leah pouted and went "Hey! I'm here!" David smiled and looked at Leah and asked with a raised brow, "Where are your shoes?" She smiled and then put a finger to her lips with a grin, "Secret!" David sighed and was about to mention he was sure that Leah picked up that habit from their sister Cathy, but his attention had been drawn away by David Clarisse approaching and Leah decided to run to the safety of their father David nodded for a moment as Leo's cousin congratulated the two but then frowned slightly when he brought up Leo going to work with him. He had forgotten what David Clarisse did, or even if he had known in the first place, but Leo's answer made him surmise the occupation well enough: auror. It was the career almost every young Gryffindor aspired to be. It was practically a requirement of the house to want to be an auror when you first start at Hogwarts. David raised a brow though when his wife mentioned working in the magical creature department. With everything that was going on after graduation, from preparing to start his time at St. Mungo's as a healer in training, and eventually healer, to preparing his house in Greenwich for being lived in full time instead of primarily just the summer as it had been, last minute wedding plans, and the Hogsmeade attack on top of everything with Grace having to be in the hospital for a bit, asking about careers hadn't seemed like much of a priority to David.

David could add that to his no doubt soon to be lengthy list of ways he botched being a good husband: he didn't bother to discuss with his wife what she had planned to do after graduation. It wasn't as if she had to go straight into the workforce, or have a job at all, so David had thought there was plenty of time to discuss it. David assumed Leo planned to work, and hadn't expected less of her, but he never got around to asking. Indeed, a start to his list on how to botch things up, David thought a bit darkly when David Clarisse looked to him and said that her decision to change her career plans was proof he was a lucky guy and he stated a bit more grimly than perhaps such a comment warranted, "No department is without its risks, though, sometimes not just aurors end up murdered." He frowned at his bluntness as he thought of his mother and how she wasn't here and then waved a hand and said attempting to lighten the mood, "I'm fortunate, though, regardless of what career Leo decides to pursue, if any at all. She puts up with me, right?"

As they spoke, Danica soon joined to congratulate them both and then turned to David Clarisse and began asking about what kept the two busy. David smiled at Danica's congratulations and then wrapping an arm around Leo's waist worked to navigate her away from her cousin David. He'd rather not work on making things anymore awkward than he probably had, and he didn't want Leo to notice that he had seemed surprised when she mentioned going into working with magical creatures-which he hoped was something tame like unicorns. David had sort of assumed it might have been something with quidditch, not necessarily a player, but perhaps in a related department in the ministry or something. He really should have asked about that sooner, David chided himself as he navigated away from David and Danica.

{OoC: Open for interaction. Feel free to also post your guests as you see fit.}
murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:01 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: My Wedding on the grounds of Avery Estate

Leonette remembered when Grace used to be like Leah. Of course that didn’t last long because then her Ravenclaw sister decided to become a bookworm. That just meant she had little Leah to spoil instead until she got her own kids. The thought of having kids with David made her blush slightly as it always did. Of course her cousin had to come over and ruin her mood as he asked about her career for the umpteenth time. He seemed determined to get her to be an auror or he just wanted to drive her crazy. Although she knew he was only doing it in fun.

At her husband’s grim words, Leonette took his hand and gave it a light squeeze. She knew how he felt she wished her mother was there too. “That’s true…” David agreed not meaning to make either the bride or groom think about the loss of their mothers. “That’s what I say about my girlfriend.” He said with a smile before Leo interjected. “We’re both fortunate and I don’t put up with you. I love you. There’s a big difference.” Leonette said with a smile. “The same could be said for Shayna.” She said looking to her cousin before Danica came over.

Letting go of David’s hand to give Danica a proper hug, Leonette smiled at the younger Gryffindor. “Thank you Dani.” She replied brightly. With her cousin and Danica going into catching up it seemed like the perfect time to sneak away from her cousin, not that she didn’t like the guy. Luckily with all the people congratulating them it wouldn’t overly rude. Letting David lead her off and away from her cousin she gave them a polite wave before walking off with him.

“Thank you,” Leonette told him eternally grateful for David saving her from her cousin. “And I’m sorry you had to find out about my career plans like that. I meant to tell you earlier but with the wedding and everything and then Grace, it just slipped my mind.” She apologized feeling that she should have told him about her career path sooner. “Though, you don’t have to worry. It’s not like I’m going to be working with dragons or anything of that sort.” She informed him jokingly. If he knew her at all, which he totally should, she was terrified of dragons. After have to deal with boggarts she wasn’t going to involve herself with those creatures.

Status: There are no words to describe how happy I am right now.
With: My Husband! Oh, and everyone else at the wedding

Dressed: as the Perfect Bride

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:09 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXGryffin dor Alu m niXXX⒧⒪⒱⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXαиιмαɢυs

I was scared of dentists and the dark
I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
Oh, all my friends are turning green
You're the magician's assistant in their dreams

Tanya stood with Echo as people milled around talking or dancing with each other feeling just a tad uncomfortable. She was happy for Leo and David, as much as she protested and ranted about it and finally had to be told off by Echo that it was really none of her business, she relented and tried showing her happiness. She threw a small party just the night before as was tradition that pretty much had everything she thought her friend would enjoy. They played a few rounds of friendly Quidditch (mainly chaser and seeker trials than any thing) before she dragged her and the rest of the bridal party to a concert in the park. All small time local bands though but it had still been a pretty cool night. And in the morning she had been there to help along with her sisters to get her ready and looking beautiful and she had to say, she felt a little bit of pride seeing her friend walk down the aisle looking absolutely gorgeous knowing she had had a hand in it. David looked nice as well but she didn't really know if Echo helped out with that or if he just stood in the background and hoped to Merlin nothing happened. He hadn't even told her what they had done for a bachelor's party, if they even had one! Honestly if they did anything it was the two of them sitting awkwardly for about thirty minutes before one of them upped and left.

She watched a little girl go running to David and Leo and wondered, not for the first time, if they would be trying for kids early on or actually give them a few seconds (hopefully years) of marriage bliss before they decide to have a little bundle of joy. Knowing what she knew now about the male Avery (it was going to be so weird thinking of Leo as Mrs. Avery, or even Mrs. period!) she had her money on him waiting only a few months before he convinced his wife to try. Ugghhhhnope. Nope, do not go down that road of thought or you'll get angry and make a scene in front of all these snobs. Maybe this was why Chalmes drank. Tanya turned to her boyfriend and randomly grabbed his hand giving a squeeze maybe hoping that his touch would bring her back from her thoughts. And it did work, well that and just how good he looked in a suit. It was practically criminal. "I'm not going to lie, with how David colored his family I was expecting to see a lot of people like your wonderful grandparents. Instead everyone's just...old. Well except for us, obviously." she told him looking at one old crone in particular. She swore once she reached a certain age she was done. She'd jump the cliff herself rather than deal with that. But that wasn't for another seventy to eighty years from now.

Cara MiaKitty
Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and
I got a lump in my throat because
You're gonna sing the words wrong

Maid of HonorWhere: Avery ManorWith: Echo and a lot of peopleThinking: Maybe a Viking funeralOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:22 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Summer of 2030
Dressed: As Expected
Wendy had spent the past couple weeks, since she arrived home actively avoiding her father as much as possible, partially using the excuse of OWLs (which she needed to study for anyways) and then spending far more time practicing the harp and viola than usual. At least her father never objected to her playing music. He loved it. Just so lovely. Just like her mother. Just. Just. Just. It was annoying, she wasn't her mother, and she didn't keep it up for his sake or anyone else's but her own. Or at least not to the level of skill she had bothered to master it. At least most of the wedding ceremony she could easily avoid Maxmillian Chaisty as she was playing the harp for the ceremony. Now that the reception was going on, instruments charmed to continuous play were set up and Wendy was free. Well not really. She was free to be found by her father, who no doubt would hunt her down after finding Evander and the Lillantines if not pulling her into it for some 'father and future son-in-law bonding' or whatever.

She sighed looking down at her drink wishing it had been poisoned so she could avoid that whole event. What was Evander supposed to say? And it probably didn't help that she had complained to Evander about her father being back for the past couple weeks via letter. And he thought it was a whole joke. But, seriously, it was an arranged marriage, and Evander was as mature as most first years at most when it came to people, what did her father expect some undying vow of protecting and loving her. Most people weren't fools of emotion or romanticism as the man was. And his romanticism of one woman just led him to be even more of a moron when she died, in Wendy's view. Go out get drunk and kill some mudblood for not having manners. Lovely. Brilliant. Really brilliant.

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:54 pm
User Image

David smiled at his cousin. Leo certainly did love the soon to be healer. Though of course she did they got married after all. He secretly hopped that the former Gryffindor would give her husband a small apologize for what he might have brought up. The last thing he wanted was to bring about unwanted memories. Though when Dani came over his thoughts quickly turned to her. It had certainly been awhile since he’d last seen her.

Giving her a hug, David noticed the two love birds head off. He had a feeling that they’d be tortured by about a dozen or more people giving congratulations. Of course he also didn’t know David’s family all that well. Looking to the Gryffindor girl with a bright smile he said. “Well we’re living together now. We got a flat in London. She’s playing for the Ireland Team as Seeker and I’m a fully trained Auror now.” Sadly now all he was missing was putting a ring on her finger and tying the knot, maybe start a family. “What’s up with you? You’re a sixth year now I’m sure lots happened since in three years.” He asked curiously. With Hogwarts a lot could happen.

With: Wedding People... Dani

Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:50 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani was oblivious to the fact that her arrival was being used as cover for David and Leo going off, assuming they were merely making the rounds of their other guests. She found it hard to believe it was already three years since David graduated from school.

"I'd love to catch a game just to see her play," Dani replied when she heard about Shayna being on the Ireland Team, adding with a chuckle, "I could certainly use some pointers to improve my own game." When David mentioned having become an Auror, she added, "I'm glad to hear you're doing well in your career already."

Dani laughed a little, and then said, "Well, I still haven't played a meaningful Quidditch match, although that might change this term. Just got through with OWLs, and I'm looking at possibly becoming a Healer, with a background in Wizard Law. Of course, that's going to depend on how well I did on my exams; they don't take just anybody."

mc2

murruelecreuset

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Avery Estate - David and Leo's wedding

Mira was overjoyed for both her sister and her official brother in-law. Unlike Wendy she noticed who didn't seem overly happy, although that could be from a number of things. She'd admit her friend and now extended family member was quite talented at playing music. If she had it her way she would have hung out with her friend and Evander during the event. However she decided to glue herself to Timothy who looked handsome as always. What even made her think she wasn't going to bring him? Honestly this wouldn't be a party without him.

Mira was secretly wondering if she really wanted to meet David's family. Although, Wendy hadn't said anything bad about her to them and she didn't seem to want to anytime soon. Looking around she saw her sister and David which made her smile. Then she spotted Wendy who seemed looked... well Mira wasn't sure. She didn't look happy at least.
"You know Timothy, I'm glad you came." Mira told him as she turned her attention to him. "If you weren't, I fear I would be just like Wendy." she said glancing back over. "Don't know if you noticed but she seems bothered by something." she added secretly wondering what was up with her.

User Image

With: Wedding folks... Timothy

Wearing: Bridesmaid Dress

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Colonel Walter was shocked
when he learned from the Nile
Copper African elephants turning hostile
So he built these wonderful automaton bloaks
And a very big steam powered giraffe what smokes

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy had to admit, he was enjoying the wedding a lot more than he originally thought he might. When he had first heard of the engagement he hadn't really believed he would get an invite. He was a halfblood and only a Whitethorne by name. And he was mute to boot! So he had told himself not to get disappointed if his girlfriend didn't ask him, only to be completely surprised when she did. So when the day came he decided to completely forgo any of his usual comic accessories and adopted an older style of clothing as well as matching green and silver accessories with Mira. Speaking of Mira, she had looked so beautiful coming down the aisle as a bridesmaid he was sure he had broken some sort of cardinal rule by staring more at her than at the actual bride. He swore he could almost hear Benjamin's voice in his ear as he had stared at her before blushing lightly in embarrassment and turning away only to bring his gaze back towards the blonde girl and start the horrible cycle all over again.

When it was time for the reception he had been glad to break the cycle only to start another vicious one as his girlfriend decided to glue to his side. He kept a firm hold of her hand merely offering a polite grin to any person he saw that he didn't know and tried very hard not to think about how nice and soft her hand felt, or how lovely she looked in the dress, or how her hair shimmered, or how she even smelled wonderful and on and on and on. Timothy internally raged at himself for getting this worked up over just seeing his girlfriend in a dress even though he's seen her countless times in a variety of outfits (dearMerlinhealmostBenji'dhimself) and he was beginning to think his glasses were fogging up from the heat emanating from his cheeks and not from the summer day.

Thankfully he was given a reprieve from his thoughts by the object of them thanking him for accompanying her and pointing out how despondent her best friend looked. The Ravenclaw stole a glance at the redhead and wondered just what that drink in her hand had done to her to make her glare at it like that. "I'd say she was lonely but I have a feeling that she wouldn't allow herself to look like that if that were the case. Either way, maybe we should go over there and entertain her anyway? Or at least, you can. Pretty sure I'd just be reduced to silent arm candy, emphasis on 'silent.'" he signed with a teasing smirk at his own expense. It was easier now to make fun of himself when the threat of death wasn't looming quite as lowly as it had in the past.

murruelecreuset

Now the war is passed and over [wearing]
We're left to sit and wonder [Avery Manor]
What is life and what is real? [Mira and others]
And why do living things need feeling? [Enjoying the wedding party]
(One, two, three) [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:48 pm
User Image
The lights are out and I barely know you
Were going up and the place is slowing down
I knew youd come around
You captivated me, something about you has got me
I was lonely now you make me feel alive
Will you be mine tonight?

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: The Avery Manor
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Oh a lovely wedding!
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: The wedding guests Chloe

Shayna sat between David and Sapphire during the ceremony. Actually surprised that Sapphire had been invited, since she had heard all the things that had happened between the three... But that was okay, her newest cousin Riley was sitting in her lap for the most part. He seemed to have missed her. And she him. He was just so cute! Even the blue hair of his. She kept him slightly entertained as the ceremony dragged on, or at least in Riley's eyes it did. When it was over, Shayna put the boy down and stood. Stretching a little as she looked around at all the guests. Sapphire had excused herself to get a drink, and Riley had followed after her she was sure. She turned and David had immediately disappeared. She rolled her eyes as she looked around. "That was a lovely ceremony, don't you think Chloe?" She asked, stepping closer so as to be heard over the growing noise. She had always liked weddings. Or atleast the attire people wore to these events. So clean cute and groomed. She smiled looking from each person to the next. When she finally found David she sighed again. He was bothering Leo already. "So, how's your work? I haven't had the chance to ask how things are going." She said. Hoping David' wouldn't make too much of a scene...

murruelecreuset

★ - -Ravenclaw Alumni- - ☆ - -Dating David Clarisse- - ☆ - -Ireland Seeker- - ★

My heart is racing as youre moving closer
You take me higher with every breath I take
Would it be wrong to stay?
One look at you and I know what youre thinking
Times a b***h and my heart is sinking down
You turn me inside out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:46 am
User Image

David smiled. “I’m sure I could hook you up.” He said brightly. Honestly anytime the former Gryffindor could get someone to go to Shayna’s games he was grateful. Gave him company, luckily he had a sister that didn’t mind going and a few more family members on top of that. “And I’m sure she’d gladly give you pointers. I bet even I could give you a few. I mean I recall being pretty good as team Seeker.” He told her ever so brightly. Reminiscing of his years at Hogwarts he did recall giving Shayna a run for her money. It was because of him she got into Quidditch in the first place which was certainly fitting. “Yeah, I’ll admit it was no say ride that’s for sure but I’m glad I got the grades for it. Best job I’m ever going to have.” David said with a smile. Honestly he couldn’t see himself changing jobs ever.

“Hey you’ll get your shot, you’ll see.” David told knowing that Gryffindor had always been a competitive team to get on. It seemed everyone wanted to play Quidditch. “That’s impressive. My sister’s a healer and if you’re anything like her I’m sure you did well on your exams.” He said surprised, yet rather amazed at what she planned on going into. “I sure wish you luck on your career goals.” He added brightly.

With: Wedding People... Dani

Graydon Ironshield

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items