Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace
Haunted Hollow Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:44 pm
He nodded, oblivious apparently to her sudden shift in mood or to any chivalrous old fashioned concepts of who paid for what on dates.
After all, she'd mentioned her father gave her money for food.

"Sounds great, and uh.. your choice on food. I suspect you know more about popscorn and soda than I do. I'll get tickets and meet you back here yes?" He indicated the concessions stand, which had a small queue already.

The pair seperated to their respective queues and soon enough Ronan was back with tickets.

"Froz-uhn it is." He held up the tickets for her to see.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:19 pm
Melody Nocturna
/quote]

"Of course! Let's go see what the happy couple is up to."

As they walked up to Kai and Demona he gave a wave of greeting.

"I'd ask what's up, but you'd just say the sky. So how about, How are you two doing tonight? This party is epicly stellar!"

Roswell Grey

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:25 pm
Demona MH

"Aloha, Ros! Aloha Melody!" Kai gave his cousin a hug and gave Roswell the 'hang ten' sign with one hand. "Gnarly to see you here! Woah, this place is...I dunno, sparkled to the max, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:01 pm
Dashner stared at Felix for a minute, who ignored him. Whatever was going on with Jewels, it must've been very important. He shrugged and began to walk away when his iCoffin began to ring. Sweet, Merabell's ringtone! He smiled, opening his iCoffin. But his eyes widened at the message...

hey dash... i have bad news sad my dad needs me to move back 2 japan... he told me that he cant stand having his daughter away. and im kinda home sic too.. im sorry dash, but i am afraid we have to break up. I'm sorry...

He stared at the message for so long, that monsters began to stare at him. His heart sank. She had broken up with him once before, but it was nothing like this. He actually felt... Broken... And hurt...

He looked up, slipping his phone in his pocket.
'Pretend nothing is wrong...' he told himself. He was flirty, right? He began walking through the party, complimenting ghouls.

"Hey ghoul, you're hotter than the fire on Heath's head."

"Yo ghoul, you look radiant tonight."

He came across Sally. "Hey ghoul, that bow on your head is cute. But not as cute as you!"  

Dashner Hawke

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:09 pm
Sally had been sticking near the punch, keeping an eye on Jewels, confused and concerned. More and more people were arriving, and seemed to be having a good time! It made her happy to see Jewels' party go off so well. Watching them interact, she tilted her head.

"Hey ghoul, that bow on your head is cute. But not as cute as you!"

She turned to see Dashner approach, trying to flirt with her and the other ghouls. Sally tilted her head "Dashner?" she was a bit surprised by his tone. The last time they talked he wasn't so... well, flirty. His eyes seemed to be a bit clouded too, "Are you okay?" she tilted her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:28 pm
"Shiny is an understatement," Melody smiled.

"The music is uhh-mazing and the decorations are uhh-dorable! They are-" she was cut off by a shout of "Yo ghoul, you look radiant tonight!"

Could it have been who she thought? No.

"Hey ghoul, that bow on your head is cute. But not as cute as you!"

Wait, it was.

"Is that who I think it is?"  

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:36 pm
The Troll was right next to Sally as Dashner bravely flirted with her. She couldn't help but smirk, with an arched brow. She recognized what was happening, last time he's asked her to a dance, guess he'd moved on to Sally. That was fine with her as she valued their friendship, maybe he needed someone to talk to. That person could be Sally.

"Well, It's good to see you up and about. I haven't seen you since the dance. Are you doing well?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:29 pm
He took off his sun glasses and slipped them into his pockets, giving a flirty smirk at the two ghouls. He turned to Sally. "Huh? I'm fine. Why would I not be fine?"

He glanced at Tori. "What dance? Tombcoming? I've been alright. I'm cool as ever."  

Dashner Hawke

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:31 pm
Sally tilted head, still looking at Dashner. Now she could see his eyes, she could tell he was lying. "You were staring so intently at your iCoffin." she told him, "You looked... like someone cut your wings off or something." she shrugged a shoulder. One of her tendrils touched his shoulder, "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:58 pm
He looked down and shuffled his feet. "Tori, excuse Sally and I for a moment?"

He lead her over to a 'corner' where no bluddy was around. He sighed a little, whispering to Sally. "My ghoulfriend, Merabell ice, is having to go to Japan. So... She broke up with me," his voice crackled a little as he stared at the ground.  

Dashner Hawke

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:10 pm
Sally tilted her head as she listened to him. Under his facade, he really seemed hurt. She was still trying to understand all the relationship stuff, but she felt the sadness for her friend. What could she do? What did people, or monsters rather, do when someone was upset?

She looked up at him and hugged him. She'd seen it done this way before. "I am sory to hear that, Dashner." she said. "You seem very torn up about it."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:13 pm
He hesitated for a minute. Ghouls never really hugged him, not even his closest of friends. But with the current situations, it actually felt nice. He hugged her back, smiling a bit. "Thank you Sally."  

Dashner Hawke

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Sally smiled to herself. It seemed to work! Maybe she was getting the hang of things after all. When they let go, Sally nodded, looking up at him "I don't really understand what its like to feel the way you do now," she explained, "But, I do not like to see you so sad. So, as I've heard it said, things will get better."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:30 pm
He smiled softly. "Thanks, Sally. It means a lot." He friendly took her arm and took her back over to where Tori was standing, and he slipped his sunglasses back on.  

Dashner Hawke

Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces