Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] New Network City [Starting Area] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:19 pm
[Message temporarily offline]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:10 pm
X Kaos X
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Chibomon giggled when the yellow fox digimon poked him and then blushed brightly when he was licked. Chibomon giggled some more as he rolled around the table, probably from being happy about getting a "kiss." Marco continued to stare at the yellow fox, she was not anyone whom he was familiar with. He crossed his arms, this was a strange event, but it seemed that his partner was happy so it was interesting to watch. The brown-haired girl's digimon partner decided to introduce herself. Her name was Hanako and her shy tamer was named Nikky. Her attitude and personality were quite different from Nikky, but no one said that friends had to have same personality. In fact, it was quite interesting to see the two together and Marco wondered how they acted on a daily basis. These girls (he assumed the plant digimon was a girl since she had a feminine voice) were probably not NPCs because their personalities seemed much too complex to be made from a machine. Nikky was probably a player just like him. The pink bird digimon returned with everyone's orders and Chibomon immediately went to attack his waffles. Marco started eating his french fries and noticed that Nikky did not order anything for herself. He slowly pushed his fries towards her, "have some." He figured that there was nothing wrong with offering her some of his fries.

The little yellow fox faced him and seemed really surprised that he did not remember her. She talked about how her tamer and him were really close, but Marco did not have any memories about said person. Even when he tried to remember nothing seemed to enter his mind. "I'm sorry, I don't recall...what is your name?" Marco decided the best thing to do was make sure they were properly introduced, this little fox just mistook him for someone else and that was all. Her tamer was apparently lost meaning they were currently separated and this seemed to alert Nikky. She seemed to have remember the little yellow fox as well as who she belonged to, an "Iris" person. Nikky was worried and asked him to join her search party for this Iris person. Perhaps helping this yellow fox was the actual mission, but even if it was a quest Nikky made a good point; friends should not be separated.

"I will help," Marco nodded as he reached for his wallet and left some money on the table. He stood up and taking his smoothie with him. He figured that the game wouldn't mind since he did pay for the drink. Chibomon licked his lips since he already finished wolfing down his food. Marco turned to the little fox, "so, where was the last place you saw your partner?"

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image
User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:52 am
OOC: ((Such a small post. DX))

Raji ɠσs

User Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
One. two, three Three times Lucian counted himself being bumped into. This place was getting very crowded, very quickly. One would think this was a good thing, the more people there were around, the more chances to ask and get answers, right? Not really. "What is going on here?!" Lucian would ask as he struggled to get out of the crowd. He would look to his shoulder and notice that Cadaiver wasn't there anymore.

"This way!" The imp would call out as it as fluttered towards and abandoned corner. "This is why I told you we should leave." Cadaiver would scold, breathing a little harder than before. "There are far too many people here."

"Well how was I supposed to know people would start to crowd this area?" Having successfully made it through the crowd, Lucian would breath a heavy sigh. Why were there so many people here and not leaving the city yet?

Cadaiver, the Magician
User Image
Mission Underway: - Active- Register with the DRF, meet your first partner and explore the city [On-Going]
AP: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:59 am
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::New Network City::Tavern::]User Image
Liam watched intently as K pointed out some locations where he might be able to just relax. The new Tamer noted one spot in particular that looked to be fairly close, he made a mental note of it and decided he would check it out after his quick coffee. He was glad he had run into someone like K that seemed to know what was going on a bit. Liam sat back and listen to the other two Tamers talk mentioning things about being trapped in this world and the portal closing which struck Liam as odd. He had helped design the portal and was fully aware of its abilities to transport both ways. It sounded like some crazy crack pot theory than reality. Either way Liam didn't mind, he didn't have much use for the Real World these days anyways, he was already rich and he had fixed every problem he could think of in his home life so he was just fine with being here for now.

Liam smiled and gave quick nod toward the waiter as their order arrived. He continued to listen to talk of a Black Sword whatever thay was, it seemed to peak K's interest a bit. The Red headed Tamer cupped his hands around the warm java funneling the wonderful aroma toward his thankful nostrils. Liam enjoyed the smell of coffee way more than actually drinking it, but this cup smeel especially good. After giving it a few short blows to cool it down he cautiouly lifted the dark liquid to his lips. "Ahhh.." Liam let out a deep sigh of comfort as the smooth, perfectly temprate liquid trickled down his throat."This has got to be the best coffee ever made....ummh" Liam felt he could snuggle into this feeling, it seemed the trip here was already going as planned. Just a little relaxation.

The new Tamer sat back, closed his eyes and listened to the noise around him. Tamers from all over it would seem by accents and choice of words seemed to be in this room with him, he began to wonder why the others might be here. Some seemed to have been here before and were trying to pick up where they left off and other seemed to be starting a new journey. He wondered to himself if anyone woupd be there just to get away, like him. Liam thought he overhear a boy who seemed to have lost someone already, but it didn't concern Liam enough to pay any attention.

As the time drifted on Liam was snapped back to attention by his name being mentioned. "huh...oh, bye K, thanks for the drink and the map...See ya around." Liam looked down at his coffee cup deciding to chug it as fast as he could. It was getting crowded in here and the man couldn't stay here all day. Finishing off the Joe with one final slirp and a slam of the cup liam turned to his Digimon, "Ok Faux, you ready to get out of here? It's getting noisy and we have some mountians to climb!" Faux nodded with a big grin, "Uh hu, let's do it, I love the mountians! Which ones are we going to? I know a little place just North of the city called Floppy Falls, there are some excelent rock faces there if you wanna check it out, and the waterfall is so peaceful!" Liam laughed,he could tell they were gonna get along well, "That sounds perfect, lets head that way" Liam stretched out his hand toward the man who was basically a stranger to him, "Well sir I wish you well on your venture. Maybe I'll see ya around. Seems that we must be going as well, Take care friend."

Liam excussed himself and Faux from the table and pushed his way back out the door of the Tavern, doing his best not to trip over anyone on the way. With one hand he pushed open the door while flipping his hood back up with the other. Liam and Faux headed back out into New Network City.
((Liam & Faux -Exit- to New Network City))

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:28 am
✯✯✯Arc Completed✯✯✯
"Welcome"

~Your power grows all the time~

Level E Arc: Max points=3

Normally we would give points to each rper individually but since this is the first one we decided everyone would get full points, so take a look at the Liger Quote to see how the points break down.
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Completion: 1
Participation: 1
Content: 1

lief_7

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

UnHolyFudge

Phagosaurus Secks

Darkfire Karan

Kazu Matsumoto

harmonieux

Levelknight

Ethan Kirito Soul

Shadow of Miracles

Alexia SeeYa

ultimatemk

Black_Blood Cat

PrairieFox

Lady Niara

X Kaos X

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:23 am
User Image

-Haru Hayashi-
Onii-chan Daisuki!

"But Kutay onii-chan, even if we're not blood related you're still my onii-chan!" Haru never let one of her victims go once she had them trapped within her so called spider web. Fanbeemon felt sympathy for both himself and anyone who happened to be connected to Haru. Little did Fanbeemon realize he would end up feeling sympathy for more than just a few people. "For your information Kutay onii-chan, I am not weird! Don't push me aside either, i'm your one and only little sister! If you push away your one and only sister nobody will love you." Haru was more or less making this up as she went, but delusions were a powerful thing indeed.

Fanebeemon sighed as Haru kept harassing this young man, "Miss Haru, please leave this young man alone. I think you've done a very good job of scaring him. Once again I apologize for my tamer, she is a bit on the lunatic side." Fanbeemon meant every word with sincerity, yet despite knowing she was a lunatic he stayed by her side. Fabeemon had no intentions of running away, which surprised even him.

"So Kutay onii-chan, where are we heading next? I want food, pay for me!" Haru was a glutton at heart, however because she has no money in this world she must rely on whatever resources she could get her hands on. If she played her cards right she could get whatever she wanted, maybe even all the onii-chans she wanted. However a monopoly over all the onii-chans, and onee-chans was still only a dream, however maybe not for long.

UnHolyFudge

Digimon:
User Image
Current Arc Missions* being offered:
[On-Going]

Get ready to run when I find you!

+ 1/5 AP  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:51 am
【❀ ιris ❀】

ɪ don't need your love, tonight, it's alright
ʏou can go on like tomorrow wont be there for you
Ͻlose your eyes, and breathe me in, don't despair

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris' expression was crestfallen when the girl said that she didn't see her Viximon. "Oh... okay but thanks anyway. At least you didn't blow me off...so that's nice." Iris was about to walk away when the girl introduced herself as Niara. Iris blinked before she smile a little. "I'm Iris... Iris Haruno." Iris decided to take a seat. "So I guess, welcome to the digital world." Iris chuckled awkwardly. There was nothing wrong with Niara it was just that she was worried about Ren and hoped that she was okay. Meanwhile at the same time, she didn't want to be rude to Niara. Especially since the girl was trying to be nice to her. "It's nice to meet you."

As she was talking, Iris could hear some commotion. When she turned around, it was in time to be hit with soup and liquid. Iris blinked before she licked her lips. "At least it's tasty and I was hungry." Iris said before another girl appeared. She frantic in her apology, saying that she would pay for new clothes and laundry. Iris shook her head as she peeled off the coat.

"It's not problem...There's been worse on this jacket. Even went pigeon dodging in Central Park?" Iris chuckled as she tried to look the girl see that it was no harm so no foul.

The Viximon looked at Nikky when she remembered her as Iris' digimon, taking her eyes off of Marco. When she said it was nice to meet her again, Ren smiled. "The same to you too." When Nikky started ask around Iris' location, Ren turned her attention to the food that Hanako had. She came running this way because she was hungry.

When she saw the fries from Marco's side, her eyes widened in delight. When offered Nikky some, Ren took it upon herself to eat some as well. Not the whole thing since she had manners. Even if it was only a little when it came to table etiquette.From the look of things, Marco didn't remember her but Nikky did. Ren didn't seem to care as she was busy finishing off a fry. She was downing a tenth one when Nikky mentioned looking for Iris and then Marco asked her where was the last point she saw Iris.

"We were leaving that place where she got me from. We were walking and then I smelled food and I came this way. I thought she was behind me but again... I guess she got slowed down." Ren sat down and gave out a small cute burp before saying. "Itadakimasu..." she said with a content look on her face, not knowing that she used the term wrong but at least she had the right frame of mind of giving thanks.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Mood and Feelings:
Action:
OOC:

Ӄeep on dreaming like you own it, oh it's all for you

ѡ
orry not about your loss, it's alright
ϛhow me all your feelings tonight
ʃet me feel you, let me hold you, go until I scream out in pain

Shadow of Miracles
Lady Niara
AlexiaSeeYa
X Kaos X
harmonieux

+ 1/5 AP  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:13 pm
Christian13000
harmonieux
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Lady Niara
User ImageHikari Haruno
I'll become a merry butterfly, and ride on the earnest wind
I'll come to see you where ever you are
Ambiguous words are surprisingly handy
I'll shout it out, while listening to a hit song

User Image
<---- Current Attire
Misson: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city! [On-Going]

╔══════════════════════╗

Despite his short attention span, Gabumon was very observant to his surrounding. Catching a sight of the brown-haired girl and the red digimon occupying a table inside the heavily crowded Tavern was a good proof to his ability; therefore he would definitely notice the said girl’s small act of kindness was directed towards him. Two words crossed his mind when he directed his gaze towards her way and studied her appearance for a brief moment: shy and silent! So cute! How come he didn’t notice those qualities from their short encounter that happened a few minutes ago? Oh right, at the time he was in a rush after realizing the mistake he had done. Oh well, now that he finally got a good look at the girl, he should start properly introducing himself to her. Why? Simple! Because it was the right thing to do when you meet someone for the first time! But before doing that…. “Ah, thank you, thank you! That’s exactly what I need right now!” After that, he proceeded to grab the glass of water with one hand and drank the content hurriedly.

“Delicious! Truly, no drinks can beat water!” He said after licking his lips once and placing the empty glass down on the table. He might have exaggerated a bit about water beating all drinks, but he felt that the statement fully expressed his current feeling. When the round red digimon asked him a question after hopping over and greeted him, Gabumon nodded once with a smile and replied, “You got it right, little guy! I’m that Gabumon! Sorry for running into you two like that. I was…umm..let’s say I was distracted so my eyes weren’t on the road.” Looking down at the digimon, he chuckled softly at his own excuse and reached his hand out to gently touch the small red wing of that digimon. How cute! The two wings reminded him of his large horn he had acquired when he was in his in-training form, Tsunomon. “Looks like you haven’t digivolved into your in-training form yet huh?” He remarked. “Well, now that you got your partner, I’m sure it will not take long for you to reach my height. Who know, you may end up taller than me!” He then laughed casually.

When someone approached their table, Gabumon glanced briefly at the person before his attention was pulled away to a hooded guy who suddenly came and greeted him. Wait, hooded? He blinked a couple of time as he studied the guy’s attire carefully. Umm…what was the word that human would probably use to describe this guy? A gangster? Or simply a very stylish person? Anyway, detected no ill-will from the guy, he smiled casually and said, “Yeah, I will. She will be here soon so no need to worry—errr…ummm ..what’s your name, Mister?” He would have continued to smile if he hadn’t noticed a bowl flying to their way and its content spilling out towards them. The only thing he could think to do at that moment was to shout out, “Look out!” Yeah, great. Later when he had time to reflect on the situation, he would be face-palming himself for being able to do only that.

"Is everyone here alright?" While he was leisurely licking his soup-covered fur, a blonde girl rushed over to them and apologized for being the cause of this mess. Looked up at her, Gabumon could only stared and blinked once in amazement. 'She. Is. Beautiful.' His eyes were opened wider at each seconds that passed by while his jaw dropped slightly. Who was this angel? Is she really a human? Please tell him that she was a digimon in disguse or something. Please, please, please! He had never met any human girl whose beauty could be compared to angewomon before, but now he was meeting one! How come his partner didn't possess the same beauty as this tamer? "H-hey! H-hello! Err..." While the said angel was telling the other tamers that she would pay for all the damages, Gabumon tried hard to grab her attention for himself, waving his hands around while speaking loud enough to be heard by a few people standing close to the group. "Miss! I'm here! Err, Miss, please look at this way! Preetty please! Right here!"

[[OOC: Hikari will appear in the next post. x-x sorry for lateness]]

╚══════════════════════╝

After an endless dream, in this world of nothingness
It seems as if our beloved dreams will lose
Even with these unreliable wings, covered in images that tend to stay

I'm sure we can fly, on my love

User Image

+ 1/5 AP  

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Kiro's anxiety started to settle down as it seemed that he and Erumina actually had something in common. Even if it was something as trivial as they are really close to their first Digimon. ("Oh man...this isn't that bad! I wonder why I thought talking to girls was this hard.) Kiro thought in his head when he noticed the Candlemon being as clumsy as ever. He also noticed that Erumina lost her balanced which cause the Candlemon to throw the soup. Splashing onto innocent tamers. Eyes widen Kiro commented. "MAN! That Candlemon really having an off day." Erumina left Kiro to go to them and apologize for her mistake. Even though she it wasn't even her fault. Kiro walked behind Erumina and put his hand on his shoulder. Kiro shivered when he did so. "Look Erumina, it wasn't it wasn't your fault. You don't have to apologize." Kiro said to the back of her head. He looked at the soup drenched people and then removed his bag that he was holding and placed it on the table. Unzipping the bag, Kiro then said. "Are any of you guys burned or hurt? The bowl did break so some of you might have got cuts." He pulled out from his back a first aid kit that he had put together. From the box he pulled out a small bottle of Alo Vera Juice and about four bandages.

"I hope that will be enough. And if you still want some sort of compensation for the damaged goods, well please allow me to pay for them." Kiro said as he closed his bag. Knowing full well that he was talking to other women. DynamoPlug ran up behind Kiro and Erumina then went to the table to check if any of the tamer's Digimon were hurt. "We hope you're all alright! My name is DynamoPlug and the dark haired tamer is Kiro Mishima." The turtle Digimon said with a salute.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

User Image
Missions:
Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city! [On-Going]
Active Arc- Create-A-Guild [On-Going]

harmonieux

Lady Niara

Christian13000

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Alexia SeeYa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:29 pm
Alexia SeeYa
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
harmonieux
Niara
“I'm not really a people person...”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The stranger introduced herself as Iris Haruno. she also welcomed Niara to the digital world and said it was nice to meet her. Niara nodded shyly before finishing her food. It took another moment or two for someone else to come around before accidentally spilling soup all over them. Niara cried out in surprise only when some the soup had splashed onto her, getting her wet. Her top clung to her body in a few places, though she wasn't totally drenched. She blushed bright as she looked over herself before hearing the girl apologizing for the mess and offering to pay for new clothes to replace the wet ones or at least to pay for the laundry. But Niara didn't want to make her do that for a mistake. And at least no one was really hurt. I-it's alright... I will have to find a shower. And I still have a change of clothes in my... Pack... Her bag was soaked with the soup as well. She looked inside and saw it wasn't quite enough to get to anything inside, meaning the equipment she brought was just fine.

Niara stood up a and faced the girl. If you know of any places where I can clean up, I'd greatly appreciate it... She had to clean up since she would smell like soup if she didn't. She grabbed a few napkins to clean up the little bit on her arms and legs. she looked to Iris. She seemed alright. Her remark about Central park reminded her of a couple of her trips with her father to the big American city. Her experience with Central Park AI her father was nice and peaceful until they had to get going to his meeting. But Niara looked to the other girl again. I guess if you really want to take care of the laundry. But I just need to find a shower for now... Meanwhile, Gabumon was certainly trying to catch the girl's attention. And he wasn't being very subtle about it either. And Niara also noticed the guy helping to clean up, quickly going back to being cautious of everything and quiet. Yet another stranger. And she came to this table to try and avoid everyone too. This really would be difficult for her to adjust to.

Jyarimon just shook off what had gotten onto him. He looked to Niara, making sure she was fine before he ended up tasting the soup. Hey, that's actually pretty good! Niara! Maybe we can order some of this before we go! Niara looked to him at his idea, thinking she might order some to go for him to enjoy later on like the brownies in her bag. He was her new friend now. I guess we can. But let's wait until we clean up, first. Iris, do you need to shower as well?

User Image

“... but I hope we can be friends”
Aeroth

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image
User Image

"its very nice to meet you Camden. My name is Ethan." He reached out very slowly to shake her hand, slightly like he was afraid of the girl. But eventually he shook the girls hand before bowing his head to the terriermon,"And its nice to meet you as well Terriermon. And I think Hero here thinks the same...." He looked back over to the DemiDevimon and the poor guy look for his brother and scratched his head apologetically. "I really wish I could help him more..." he looked back to camden and said slowly," How do you like the digital world?"

Prairiefox
Sorry I took so long Praire. Didnt know Liger didnt want me to wait. XD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image

Nikky was hesitant to eat the fries that were offered to her, but after Ren started taking some the brunette took a few as well. She took very little though due to being too jittery. Why was she feeling this way? Sure he's a good-looking guy, but that couldn't have been the reason for this. Nikky put on a quizzical expression when Marco apologized for not remembering the little yellow fox. The look he was giving and the tone he was asking in made it like he wasn't joking either. Maybe he had trouble remembering names as well? But then again he had the same expression when she first talked to him. Either way, thoughts such as these were put on the back-burner of her mind when Marco said that he would help as well. She instinctively grabbed for his hands to shake them in an exaggerated manner like she normally would do with her digimon whenever they agreed on something. Noticing that she was being overly familiar with him by touching him, she retracted her hands as fast as she could and turned away to hide her embarrassed face. "S-Sorry!" 'Great job Nikky... Now he's going to think you're a dork...'

She listened intently as Iris' Viximon explained how they got separated. "I see... Then we should head back to the Digimon Partner Center. Maybe we'll bump into her along that way." she said while nodding. She then faced the little fox at her height. "Would you like me to carry you? It might be easier for you to spot her at higher ground." She wasn't exactly the tallest girl out here, but she figured that any type of elevation would be helpful. If Ren would allow herself to be picked up, she would place the smaller being on top of her head as she awkwardly walked around New Network City while trying to keep her from falling off. If not, she'd follow her lead and make sure she wouldn't get crushed by the crowd. Seeing that they were getting ready to start the search, Hanako wolfed down the rest of the dessert and quickly followed them.

Party:
Hanako:User Image

Missions in Progress:

☑ Arc Mission: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city!
☐ Reunite Iris and Ren the Viximon

User Image
Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:24 am
OOC: ((...))

Raji ɠσs

It was starting to get less crowded and Lucian was noticing that it was becoming easier to breath his own air. The boy would look around for someone else to ask but it seemed like everyone was forming groups and leaving the city to begin their own journeys. From the looks of things, it seemed that he was the only one that hadn't planned on staying in this city. He would sigh and look to the Demi-Devimon. "I give up... what should I do?" He would hold an arm out for the imp to land on.

"First we need to get out of this crowded tavern and then find someplace where I can hear myself think."

Lucian would nod at the idea, never really and truly being one for being in massive crowds of people. He would attempt to wade his way through the crowds and would accidentally bump a girl and her gabumon. "I'm sorry... didn't mean to bump into you." He would say apologetically before trying to get out of the tavern.

"Come, come now. We don't have time to dilly-dally." Cadaiver would be above the boy, acting as a guiding light through the crowd and towards the exit.

Black_Blood Cat

Cadaiver, the Magician
User Image
Mission Underway: - Active- Register with the DRF, meet your first partner and explore the city [On-Going]
AP: 3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:58 am
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000
harmonieux
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Lady Niara
User ImageHikari Haruno
I'll become a merry butterfly, and ride on the earnest wind
I'll come to see you where ever you are
Ambiguous words are surprisingly handy
I'll shout it out, while listening to a hit song

User Image
<---- Current Attire
Misson: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city! [On-Going] AP: 3

╔══════════════════════╗

A few minutes ago before the accident happened, Hikari had entered the Tavern and was pushing her way through the crowd to get closer to the Mission Board where her partner should be waiting for her there. It had never crossed her mind before that the room would be very crowded by tamers and digimon. Shouldn’t most of them be outside exploring the city? She started to regret about giving gabumon her permission to go ahead of her. Feeling more annoyed and impatient at each minute passed by, she hadn’t paid much attention to the strength she exerted to create a path; so when she bumped into a blonde tamer with too much force, one event happened after another like a chain reaction and the end result was a group of three tamers and two digimon were drenched in soup. Due to many people were in the area, Hikari didn’t suspect herself to be the one who had caused the mess; it could have been anyone that were standing near the blonde. However she suddenly stopped in mid-step and turned to look at the mess when she heard a very familiar voice shouting out, “Look out!”

‘Gabumon…what is he doing over there?’ Hikari thought in mild curiosity, not feeling upset or anything. Despite how cold she appeared and treated her partner, Hikari wasn’t a control freak; her partner had the right to choose to do whatever he wanted during his free time. He was given freedom to choose and act accordingly to his desire; however if he had disobeyed her words, he would undoubtedly be receiving punishment from her.'Today's his first day outside the center but surprisingly he has no problem with befriending strangers.' Adjusting her cap, Hikari sauntered leisurely over to the group. While getting closer and closer to their table, Hikari could hear some parts of their conversation; a black-haired boy was assuring the blonde that she wasn’t responsible for the mess, a green-haired girl was telling the said girl that her jacket had went through a lot worse, and a brown-haired girl stated she needed to take a shower. Hikari stopped to stand still when a turtle-like digimon introduced itself as DynamoPlug and its tamer, the black-haired boy, as Kiro to the others. She had reached the destination, standing right behind Kiro and the blonde. "How Ironic." She stated in nonchalant tone, probably startling the group with her sudden appearance, before walking past the two tamers. "Awhile ago you were just telling her to not apologize for what's not her fault, but now you're telling them you're going to pay for all the damages. What exactly are you hoping to achieve from being generous bystander, hm?" Continued to speak her thought that was constructed wholly based on her observation, Hikari headed over to Gabumon to stand at his side."Unless you're the one who has caused all this mess, I don't see why you have to pay for anything." Hikari directed her gaze at the guy, both her arms crossing each other across her chest.

"Hikari! Don't be so mean! He's not a bad guy! He simply want to help us and his friend!" Snapped out of his love-struck state, Gabumon lightly scolded his human partner for sounding so rude.

Hearing that, Hikari rolled her eyes in response. "Did I say anything about him being a bad guy? Don't jump into conclusions. I simply found it's amusing to see people say one thing but do the opposite of what they said." Which wasn't far from the truth much. She however wouldn't openly state the feeling of distrust she had towards the guy for them to hear. Then again she had never trusted anyone easily on their first meeting.

╚══════════════════════╝

After an endless dream, in this world of nothingness
It seems as if our beloved dreams will lose
Even with these unreliable wings, covered in images that tend to stay

I'm sure we can fly, on my love

User Image

+ 1/5 AP  

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:16 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
■ ■ ■ DIGIMON TAMER ■ ■ ■
Posts Theme: Digimon Theme Song

"How can I enjoy a life
of pleasure when there is
so much suffering in the world?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crash. A sharp noise. Data streaming around his head. He was free falling into the environment like a skydiver from an airplane. It was a familiar sight, a sight that brought great hope to the mans mind. The scene was different from the room he was previously in, his small office space in the corner of his apartment flat, for now it was a chaotic scrambling of computer code and data. It seemed to flow, like the ocean sea, it also seemed alive. He couldn't help but think to himself, I'm finally back. This caused a smirk to curl his lips. This is what he had been waiting for. The handful of years that had passed since his time in this digital world had been hard on him. Everyday, every second, he was moving towards one goal. To return to the Digital World, and find the friends in which he had to leave behind. The tamer clad in orange and white was one that was well known in the past digital world, and he was one of the Tamers that strived to bring a balance to good and evil. Montgomery Wallace, Monty was what they called him. Though in all of his despair, he some how knew he could make it back.

The names of his friends raced through his head, with each one, a memory of there time together. The first name that came to mind was that of his first digital partner. They had met when he was merely a child, and it was this digimon that started it all. In his excitement he called out the name, "Dracomon!" The thought of their bond brought about a rather familiar memory. It was the thought of their Bio-Mergence. With it came a phrase that he felt he just had to call out, "Our hearts are one, our wills are united, our bond is eternal, we are Slayerdramon!" He continued his descent. The process in which to travel from the real to the digital world was an arduous journey. However this gave him even more time to reflect on his friends. The second thought that came to his mind was that of Veemon, a digimon that he befriended soon after he arrived in the digital world for the first time. He was a happy-go-lucky creature who stood up for those he cared about. It was the time, soon after they met, that he protected a village of DemiVeemon from a gang of Gazimon. Monty had stepped in to help the rookie digimon seemingly fist fight their way to victory, the entire time Veemon calling out, "I'm the mighty V, you do not mess with my friends!" The little digimon's drive was what caused Mongomery to rally behind him, and it was time act that caused them to grow close. Veemon decided to leave the DemiVeemon to grow strong on there own in order to accompany Monty on his journey around the digital world. He constantly worried about his friends, but Monty was always there to assure him that they would be strong and well. The very thought of the blue digimon caused the Tamer to think to himself, Dracomon, and Veemon.

Those two digimon weren't the only friends he was searching for. There were two more in particular. Next was the up and coming warrior of light Strabimon. Monty met Strabimon during the Digital World's Thanksgiving when a band of bow wielding Sagittarimon, who were not invited, crashed the feast. It was this time that Montgomery felt the calling of the dormant 'Warrior of Light' within Strabimon and was able to awaken it with his digivice. This in turn caused Strabimon to become the Spirit of Light and combine with the tamer in order to become Lobomon. Monty called out as he remembered there first union, "Lobo Kendo!" The two combined were more than a match for the uninvited digimon, and even were able to drive them back with no casualties. Strabimon recognized Monty as his partner and decided to travel with the orange clad tamer on his journey throughout the digital world. He thought to himself, Dracomon, Veemon, Strabimon. It seemed as if he was close to reaching the digital world now. His descent was slowing, and the data code around him was condensing and beginning to take shape. He could even make out the fractal code in the distance that made up the digital worlds sky.

Just enough time to remember my last digimon friend, He thought to himself as he looked at the golden wrist style digivice on his arm. The screen was glowing now and this brought the veteran tamer hope. He then closed his eyes and visualized the time when he met Betamon X. It was spring in the digital world, the plants were in full bloom. But with the emergence of life came frequent rain fall. The oceans, rivers, and lakes of the digital world were far above there normal. This raised the risk of damage to the villages that lived near the water. It was during this time that he came across a digimon village on a peninsula. He was drawn there by the rumor of the water about to overtake the levies, and thought he might be able to lend a hand. It was here that he met a strangely determined Betamon X who was guarding the waters edge of the village. Monty had come to find out that a tribe of DemiMeramon and Candlemon lived in the village because the salting ocean air was good for their fire clad bodies. Betamon X, who was a friend of the village, had come to keep the water level low. An overflowing ocean would be devastating to the population of fire digimon. It was during the time that Monty had come to visit that large waves began to strike the villages shore. With Monty's help, and determination from the both of them, Betamon X was able to reach deep into himself and use Monty's digivice to digivolve into Seadramon X. In his champion form, the sea serpent digimon was able to easily freeze the wave and save the village with its mighty attack, which Monty cried out, "Ice Blast!" Monty and Betamon X remained in the village a bit longer until one of the Candlemon digivolved into Meramon. Confident that the village would now be safe the marine digimon decided to accompany Monty on the rest of his journey. Montgomery thought to himself, Dracomon, Veemon, Strabimon, Betamon.

Crash. A sharp noise. Data streaming around his head. Monty had broken through the barrier that laid between the Digital World and the Real World. He found himself falling towards what looked like a city. He was slowing down, but he was still afraid that this might be the end of his journey. Perhaps most distracting was that the wind currents were causing his fabulous coat to whip around behind him causing turbulence in his fall. The constant jerking around of his body in the wind caused his wrist mounted digivice to become loose and come undone, taking off into the air. Monty panicked and cried out, "No," and in a triumphant stretch he caught the golden watch in mid air. He gripped it tight, he wasn't going to let it go for it might contain the only clues as to find his friends. It was in that moment that the digivices screen erupted with a flash of light and the golden body of the electronic watch began to warp and change. To his amazement moments later his old digivice had changed and was now as basic as could be. The caused him to grip the cross like digivice in his hand and think to himself, So it begins anew. With that thought, Monty's body began to drastically slow its decent.

Moments later Montgomery Wallace found himself slowly and gently touching down on one of the streets in what seemed to be a city. It wasn't as extravagant as Network or Drive City, two places he used to go to often, but it had the aura of the digital world about it. He was back. Opening his hand he saw the white faced digivice in his hand and he gave a gentle smirk, while attaching it to the portion of his belt that was located at the back right portion of his waist. It was then obscured by his coat. Monty looked around and saw countless Tamers with digimon partners, it was just as he remembered, if maybe more peaceful. It was then that Monty got excited and began a brisk walk forward which soon turned into a run. As he sprinted he said to himself, "Dracomon, Veemon, Strabimon, Betamon. Don't you worry I'm on the way!" Turning a corner the tamer found himself in what appeared to be the town square. It was essential that he began his journey by gathering information. He slowed his run as it was a bit more congested than the street he was on prior, and looked around for a good place to begin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The suffering in the world has
always been, but that does not mean
that it necessarily must always be."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Mission In Progress: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city!
AP: 0

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games