Welcome to Gaia! ::

An Artist And Art Collectors Paradise

Back to Guilds

art, artists, aviart, collector, 100 days 

Tags: arts, friends, artist, event, collector 

Reply Archived
100 Day Event 2014 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WraythRose Darkthorn

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:56 pm
Day 1
Combining emotion and greece 3nodding

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:00 pm
wispe

Saw "frog pocket" and ran with it.
User Image

that is very adorable heart  

Cupcakechan

Business Businesswoman

ChiiDoLLx

Vice Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:24 pm

ɖ σ ʟ ʟ • • •
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Day 1 // Emotional State // http://fav.me/d71yrm6

Ignorance is bliss.... not knowing made everything simpler. When I dreamed of going to Academy of Art, it was a dream and a goal. The work behind getting INTO the place on top of the work that needs to be placed....... I think I'm getting cold feet.

So this is how I feel......... dead. So I guess this piece is the lack of emotional. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:28 pm
Day 01 - Koala : )

User Image  

Kai_Chi
Captain

Kai_Chi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:38 pm
updated

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:44 pm
II Little China DoLL II

so you don't think its for you anymore? academy of art that is?  

Kai_Chi
Captain

Nikkic87

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:16 pm
Okay... emo

As much as it really disappoints me to have to do this after completing the first two years and loving it, I think I'm dropping out.

I'm already stressing out thinking I'm going to be overworked this semester and this event would just be more time and energy that I can't afford every day.

Maybe I'll have time throughout the event to do something every now and then. I'll still check back and look at everyone's art, though!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:18 pm
Xelyn_X13

I chose your OC Cain. I hope he turned out okay.
I choose to draw one of the OC's that was requested using an "emotional state"

User Image  

Cree -anon-

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Cree -anon-

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:19 pm
WraythRose Darkthorn
Day 1
Combining emotion and greece 3nodding

User Image

Oh wow that is beautiful!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:33 pm
Day: one
Theme: dream

There was the barest hint of light, a small glow burning in the vastness of the shadows that surrounded me. I thought that I should be scared -- of not being able to see or hear or feel. But that fear seemed to be a great distance away from me, detached, and maybe drifting further and further into the darkness.

This place was safe. It was a place separated from the horror that had become my reality. A place that existed without Carson and Jinx and the unending interrogation and torture.

Safe.

Something brushed against my arm, and a pang of fear shot through me. I turned my head, slowly -- too slowly. But whatever had been there -- or was still there -- was lost in the shadows.

A voice whispered next to my ear, but I couldn’t make out the words. I wondered if this was a trick, a new method to get me to talk. But it wouldn’t work. I wouldn’t tell them what they wanted to hear, even if my silence only served to hurt me further.

The voice whispered again, and this time I could make out my name. The voice was clearly feminine. Jinx, perhaps? But then she had never taken a part of my torture, despite never having done anything to prevent it. Would she change now?

My name again.

It wasn’t Jinx, I decided. The voice was deeper, larger, vaster. It was a voice that existed all around me somehow.

“Who are you?” I asked through numb lips.

The space lit up suddenly, and I winced at the sudden light. I turned my head to the side and found the light was coming from the figure of a woman born of fire. She was seated beside me, her dark hair pooled about the flames of her body.

My mouth opened in shock.

“I have many names,” she said. “You may call me Nix.”

“I…where am I?”

“You are still in the Syrinian dungeon,” she said. “You’re dreaming.”

Dreaming? It was true that none of this seemed very logical -- unending darkness, a voice that cam from all around, a woman made of fire -- and yet it didn’t feel like a dream.

I tried to sit up but found that I couldn’t move my body. Terror filled me, and a strangled sound left my throat.

The woman frowned and reached forward, placing her hand on my arm. “Your body is still strapped down,” she said.

Yes, I remembered now. I’d been strapped to a table or an altar -- I hadn’t really gotten a good look at it -- while Carson questioned me. I didn’t remember being removed from the table, so it made sense that I’d fallen asleep or passed out at some point while lying there.

My mouth was dry. “Can you…help me?”

She had said that this was a dream, but I still had to ask because it seemed so real.

She smiled sadly. “No. Not with this.” She leaned over me, her hair spilling across my chest. Fire licked across my body, but there was no pain, no heat at all.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. “I don’t know if I can take it anymore.”

“Then give them the information they want.”

I stared at her in shock. Maybe this really was a trick after all. A ploy to make me put my guard down, to make me slip up.

“I can’t do that.”

“He betrayed you.”

My eyes widened. I knew I’d never mentioned that to Jinx, and I sure as hell never mentioned it to any of the others, so how…?

“It would only make sense,” Nix continued. “To return the favor. Give Kratos to the Syrinians. Give Aura to the Syrinians. It has become infested with evil and should be taken care of.”

“I can’t.”

“He betrayed you.”

“I can’t.”

“He deserves it.”

“I can’t!”

She was quiet, her face pensive. “Good,” she said. “You’re loyalty is true.” She placed her hand against my cheek. “For your loyalty, courage, and heart, I will grant you knowledge only the Prota possess.”

“Prota?”

“You will understand,” she said and moved her hand to my forehead.

There was the sensation of water trickling across my face, cold, icy. I shivered as the feeling became more intense, as if the ice water were entering my body and filling me up. There was no pain. Just the cold.

“When you wake up,” Nix was saying, though I was barely able to pay attention. “Everything will be clear.”

The darkness started encroaching again, though I couldn’t be sure if that was because more shadows were closing in around us or because Nix was simply beginning to fade away. Soon, though, I couldn’t see anything. All that was left was the numbness left behind by the feeling of ice water.

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

S0U

Tipsy Singing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:05 pm
II Little China DoLL II

ɖ σ ʟ ʟ • • •
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I can't tip in guild, but I just wanted to say that your medium and style is wonderful! ouo

I can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow!

ty so much~<3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:06 pm
Cupcakechan

that is pretty cool, man. I bet you get this all of the time... but... what program do you use... ? HAHAHA /NERVOUS LAUGHTER

~ I use photoshop cs6 and paint tool sai.
If you don't have photoshop- I think adobe is offering cs2 for free now.  

S0U

Tipsy Singing

Red_Head01

Generous Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:10 pm
I think I got everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:11 pm

OMG I love this!  

Cree -anon-

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50