Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[LOG] Old faces meet once more (Lys & Yumitoko II) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:07 pm
Yumitoko II
The only one she'd known who'd actually be able to have such an ability was her grandfather, the only other option would be a hippogryph of some sort. "I'm sure something will come to you in time and it'll be just as genius as this."

Zaniah watched him ponder and wondered what his brain had flickered to now but she didn't ask.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:08 pm
Quote:
He wondered.... was the sun harsh to her eyes? Would she wear the goggles and test them if he asked? "The sun.. is it harsh to your eyes?" It was an innocent question, at least he thought it was. "If it is.. I do have a invention that I had tried to better for another nocturnal friend of mine. If you'd like.. you're welcome to test them out and see if they better shade your eyes."

He stepped aside, picking them up and offering them to her. "Yesh?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:33 am
Yumitoko II
It was nice to feel trusted and to be in someone's personal working space, the thought made the butterflies in her tummy flutter and wiggle faster.

She considered his question for a small moment and then graciously answered,"it can take some adjusting and so yes, sometimes it can cause some headaches on the sunniest of days. That is, if I'm awake." Her ears perked at his proposition, she could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks,"uh… if…if that'd be okay", she hesitated for another moment,"are you sure it'd be okay?" Zaniah felt concerned that she might break it, she handled everyones possessions as if they were hot lava, always unsure of how to look after other people's items.

"O-okay then", she stuttered.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:12 pm
lysia_nyteblade
Cad moved around and helped her to put the goggles on, they were made to fit a bigger head but he was able to use the extra length to tie them on. The 'lenses' were made of bits of clear colored stuff he'd over heard one two-legger calling blown glass once and the rest was leather he'd scavenged from forgotten camps. Such fascinating things those two-leggers.. maybe he'd settle some day and investigate one instead of just their old camps.. maybe.. unlikely but yet possible.. Stepping back, he looked her over. "Better?? Can you see well?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:36 pm
Yumitoko II
Zaniah closed her eyes and felt her cheeks flush even more. It was nice to have the extra help, she wouldn't've known how to fasten it adequately to herself. When he asked she opened her eyes and looked a round, first to a pile of bits an bobs and then to Cad, she smiled and said,"Yes, I can see well. Thank you."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:38 pm
lysia_nyteblade
Cad smiled wide, glad that the new contraption worked well enough. "Then... I shall make you some of your very own. It'll Take me a little while.. but in the mean time you can use these." He looked around. "I'll have to find some more of that see through material.. it's rather difficult to come by but.. I'll find a selection.. and see if I can't get some different colored bits for you.." He wanted to let her have a selection of a color that helped filter the light the best for her eyes, not to mention it was the perfect excuse to see her again.. not that he'd admit that to her.. or anyone else.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:01 pm
Yumitoko II
"Oh no, you don't have to, I couldn't possibly make you do that for me", she felt bad that his friend now wouldn't have any special face huggers to wear. "You'd do that for me?" She thought it was an awful lot of effort just for her. Her surrounding felt even smaller than before and she tucked her wings in even tighter. "That would be very nice of you Cadhla, but only if you want to", she considered how her eyes would be shielded from the harsh gusts of air when flying high and far.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:04 pm
lysia_nyteblade
He shook his head to show her not to worry. "It's fine.. My friend likely won't show up for a good while any ways.. Besides. He's not expecting them.. It was more.. a replacement for something I'd made him years ago." He offered her a gentle smile to show her that it was all ok. "Of course I'd do that for you. That is, If you'd like me to. I like to help out where I can. Besides... It would help you see in the daylight.. And possibly come visit me again.. If you like that is.." It was his turn to have his face flush. Unfortunately for him, his coat was pale and showed the discolorations of his face. He wasn't much for blushing, didn't do it often at all.. but something about admitting that he'd be hopeful of her returning drew out the crimson under his pale coat.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:11 pm
Yumitoko II
Zaniah felt better after his reassurances,"okay then", she nodded feeling blessed. "Visiting you is the least I could do! I am truly thankful. It would be my absolute pleasure, if you wouldn't mind. I mean…I would love to!" Zaniah watched a blush rise to the surface of his cheeks, she nudged him with a feathery wing,"I don't need gifts to visit you, I don't mind a bit of day time wandering every now and again so take as long as you need." She beamed feeling very sure of her words.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:19 pm
lysia_nyteblade
The discolorations of his face only grew darker. "I like having you visit.. I enjoy our conversations.." He smiled some more. "I'm glad you feel you don't need any.. coaxing to come and visit.." He chuckled light heartedly. Oh what would his sisters think to see him here conversing with a mare.. And even offering gifts.. Oh He knew what they'd say.. Or he guessed he did.

Shaking his head of their taunts, he beamed at the purple mare. "I'll try my best to be swift all the same. Timely execution of one's work is something I strive for.. Not to mention.. It's not like I get many distractions often." He chuckled some. Oh there was that contraption for Amalthia... but that had been more a learning experience and self defense to keep his nose from being drooled on by her plant fiends...

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas