Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Hey Listen! - Winner Announced- Page 7! (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:32 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Plums!
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? less than 100 would have to be a dog of any breed and more than 50 would have to be a timber wolf cause...wolves man...hn
  3. What is time? Time is a terrible thing that passes by too quickly, that never seems to be in excess when we want it [I NEEDS MOAR TIME!] it moves us forward and is something we can never get back
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? It makes bath time so much fun 8D rubber ducky you're the oneee~
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? All of it u n u
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Somewhere solving mysteries!
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! What. What? Whattt?! Tell me!
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Farore
  9. Why would you name him/her that?Golden Goddesses
    The three Golden Goddesses (Din, Farore and Nayru) are responsible for the creation of Hyrule, as well as the creation of the Triforce, which houses a fraction of their divine power. Din is the Goddess of Power, associated with the color red and the elements of earth and fire; Farore is the Goddess of Courage, associated with the color green and the elements of wind and forest; and Nayru is the Goddess of Wisdom, associated with the color blue and the elements of water and time. Each Goddess is also associated with a fragment of the Triforce—Din with the Triforce of Power, Farore with the Triforce of Courage, and Nayru with the Triforce of Wisdom. Each Goddess has a spell that Link may acquire from a Great Fairy—Din's Fire, Farore's Wind, and Nayru's Love. These three spells are used by Princess Zelda in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Statues appear in The Wind Waker, depicting the three Goddesses. These statues are arranged in a triangle shape.

10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? A Bluejay -Blue Jays are intelligent birds known for their bright blue and white feathers and their loud voice. They have strong family bonds and form complex social systems. They have the ability to mimic the calls of hawks and use this to scare away not only hawks themselves, but other birds as well, allowing them to take over and dominate a territory.
    A visit from a bluejay totem is often to remind you to understand and use your own voice. This totem tends to show up around those with good speaking skills and those who can persuade. Bluejay is very colorful, talkative and flamboyant and as a totem encourages boldness, determination, and strong communications skills. Bluejay people inspire courage and strength in others.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:00 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Green. I love green vegetables. Frozen, fresh, steamed, microwaved, boiled. I love green things.
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Are sloths in that weight category? If not, I am thinking at least some sort of squid is...
  3. What is time? Too long... that's what.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To DROWN IN YOUR TUB WATER BODY BROTH
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? I don't even think wood chucks do anything with wood. I think they eat green things.. like me.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Dead... probably really dead at this point. At least the police consider her dead.. she's been missing for a long enough span to be considered dead...
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Yes, I know you are gonna tell me where something is but really not tell me where they are at all but to tell me who to talk too.
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Kakariko
  9. Why would you name him/her that? It's a village name from the N64 Ocarina of time.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? The white tail deer. Cause that is my totem.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jinx Creed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:31 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? black.. black pepper, chocolate chips... :
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? the maned wolf?
  3. What is time? time for me to get to homework.. for finishing these questions, ahah
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? I thought ducks were made out of feathers?
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? a lot.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? here.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! WHADDUP!
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Lori
  9. Why would you name him/her that? because it sounded like Loki. ;w;
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Mole: Sensitivity, guidance, searching.

I died laughing when I read this.... my name is Lori
and as honored as I am... it would be really weird having the foal named after me, so if you would like to change your name choice... I just thought I would let you know

I am enjoying reading all the posts, mal and I are going to have a tough decision  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:35 pm
Jinx Creed

I died laughing when I read this.... my name is Lori
and as honored as I am... it would be really weird having the foal named after me, so if you would like to change your name choice... I just thought I would let you know

I am enjoying reading all the posts, mal and I are going to have a tough decision

AHAH, I agree. It would be weird.
I've edited my name response. Just a head's up. :>

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:00 am
1/21/13 5:30pm Edited slightly

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? Blue-blueberry muffins(my dad grows them-the berries not the muffins lol...yummy!!)
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? I LUV dolphins but most are well over 100lbs, but there is one that is rather small and endangered called the 'Maui Dolphin' on average they weigh 90lbs. Otherwise I would go with domestic cats(I have a dog, but am more of a cat person, but hubby is allergic to cats and so am I apparently lol xD)
  3. What is time? time....it is irrelevant xD(I debated getting all philosophical but too tired to lol)
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To throw at someone's head when you want to really throw a brick but would rather not go to jail.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? none, cause I haven't met a wood chuck yet that could so there ;P
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? ..... ninja .....she's everywhere. Last I heard she was hiding from 'Where's Waldo'-stalker
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! -cringes and turns to Navi- 'Hey!' -takes a bat from behind back and hits a home run 'And the crowd goes wild!!'- No I cant hear you now. Oh and by the way I dont believe in fairies!!
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? M- Napayshni, F- Aiyanna
  9. Why would you name him/her that? M- Native American Sioux name meaning "courageous and strong." , F- Variant spelling of Native American Aiyana, possibly meaning "ever-blooming."
    I wanted to go a more native American route in honor of the mother. I looked over several Zelda character names to try and associate one of those as well, but nothing really popped out at me
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? If Female: Butterfly stands for- Metamorphosis, transformation, balance, grace, ability to accept change(Id claim it most for Balance and/or Grace)
    If Male: Elk stands for- Strength and agility, pride, majestic, independence, purification, strength, and nobility(Mostly going towards the Purification and/or nobility-being noble)

I just want to note that I am a big Zelda fan and love all the games and am honored to even try for one of these baskets of epicness. I wanted to go a more humorous route in general, but as Im sure most will say, Navi gets extremely annoying. So going along with my response with the 'Hey Listen' I thought Id show you my inspiration and just for fun as well....from A-kon in Dallas 2008 cosplay contest-skits WATCH! (For some reason I cant get the vid to just show for some reason so it has to be a link)
I wanted to have fun and I could not pass up showing that, that was the first anime con I ever went to xP  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:59 am

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? White - like vanilla ice cream, whip cream, rice, cake frosting, and jicama
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Giant pangolin ...scaly anteater
  3. What is time? a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey stuff....duh
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? to be... fun
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? only as much as he needed.. woodchucks aren't that greedy you know!
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? hiding out in the bat cave. can't believe batman hasn't found her yet
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! ....whut...?
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? boy: Nereus, girl: Tallulah
  9. Why would you name him/her that? I like those names.. Nereus is greek and sounds srtong. Tallulah is choctaw (native american) that sounds pretty
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Otter.. for curiosity.. OR Raven for wisdom (depending on if male or female)

Prince Corbin

Hilarious Hunter

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:37 am

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Marshmallow creme!
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Giant River Otter
  3. What is time? It's a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.
    The Doctor: People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? The Function of a rubber duck is to befuddle, confound and completely baffle Aurthur Weasley.
    Aurthur Weasley: Now, Harry you must know all about Muggles, tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?

5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
    Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
    Okay, All latin Aside, He would Chuck, he would, as much as he could, until wood was chucked on him!
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Depends on whether or not the TARDIS is behaving or not... Looking at the trajectory of the moon and the sun, probably at the bottom of the ocean.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! *Twitch...twitch...tweak* I wish I could stick you in an empty bottle!
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Him; Skye, Her: Twilight
  9. Why would you name him/her that? Skye for Skyward sword [which I'm playing for the first time now!] and Her for Twilight Princess, [which was my introduction to the Zelda verse... v.v I was a late bloomer...]
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be?
    Skye; Elk, for Strength and agility, pride, majestic, independence, purification, strength, and nobility.
    Twilight: Swan, for Grace, balance and innocence, soul, love, beauty, self-assurance.

Aww... I'm out of fun stuff to nerd on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:19 am

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) mint - french macaroon
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? a bulldog with an idenity crisis =)
  3. What is time? a dog at our heels
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? to solve global warming
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? This information is considered classified by the SSW (Secret Society of Woodchucks) in order to protect woodchucks from the perils of celebrity; such as impalement on Mel Gibson's hand (see, see how they cry in mystery!)
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? I'm pretty sure I saw her in my closet...
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Shh, shh, shh, fairies should be seen, not heard *mute*
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her?
    Female- Niyol
    Male- Nastas
  9. Why would you name him/her that? For either gender I chose names starting with N to honor his/her parents, and native american because they feel strong. The name Nastas means "Curve like foxtail grass" and Niyol means "wind" ; I chose these names because of their connection to nature and the strength of the earth, and for an adventurous feeling both names have.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? A bear, for courage and introspection.

pinkdog

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:20 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Yellow! Pineapple, banananas, mangos~
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? A baby Walrus~ Very small baby walrus. XD Diabeetus
  3. What is time? Something that keeps me at work D:
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To be the one, and make bath time so much fun. <3
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Pickles
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? In San Diego?
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Dude, I heard you the first time. Cool your jets and get to the point.
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Niknan
  9. Why would you name him/her that? 'Cause I think it sounds cool.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? The otter~ Adorable and stands for trust and loyalty.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:43 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Lime green jello!
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? My cat if he magically grew five times bigger? But in more seriousness... cassowaries! Some can get larger than this, but the males stay firmly within that range!
  3. What is time? Time is that which keeps us from doing what we most want to in life... which for me is draw ponies and play endless Assassin's Creed!
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To be collected in mass amounts by rubber duck fanatics! The person I know who loves them the most has over a hundred of them!
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Is the woodchuck African or European?
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? I expect that today she's hanging out with Waldo in the US Inauguration crowd. There's no better spot to get lost than there!
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! ... *mute button*
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Hylia
  9. Why would you name him/her that? Because it captures the Legend of Zelda spirit! I think it has a beautiful sound, and reminds me of the many happy hours I spent riding around Epona in the fields of Hylia. I first discovered the Legend of Zelda games when I was around 9-10, and I was captivated by the engaging and fantastical nature of the games.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? The armadillo, for being inquisitive, introspective, thoughtful, grounded and keen to defend that which is precious. This would be for a happy soquili, who is nevertheless very thoughtful about how they live their life, and aware of those who need help around them.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:22 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Green ~ Avacados are green, so is spinach. Mmmm, spinach ~
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Capybaras ~ Have you seen their faces? They are just ADORABLE ~ Granted, they DO reach up to 150 pounds with an average around 108 pounds, but their lower end weight range is down in the 75 pound range ~
  3. What is time? Time is an intangible concept, passing around us that, while we're aware of it, we can do nothing to stop it, and it is ever marching on without a break.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? It makes Predacon leaders look less scary.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Well, how much does a hen weigh?
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? RIGHT BEHIND YOU!
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! AAAH DIE IN A BOTTLE, NAVI! D8
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Ivan if a boy, Malon if it's a girl
  9. Why would you name him/her that? Well, Ivan is Navi backwards... Malon would be in honor of the girl who ran Lon Lon Ranch with her father
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? The buffalo, for gratitude

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:48 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Brown.. Cause the only brown foods I can think of off the top of my head is chocolate, and who doesn't love chocolate???
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Less than 100: Tasmanian Devil (He looks SOOOOO cute), Over 50 lbs: A Unicorn (see, the image is real, they do exist!)
  3. What is time? The temple I wish I could find, and turn into a child again at free will...
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? LMAO... At first I read "Duck" with a different vowel... That would have changed EVERYTHING.... Now I cant answer this question straight, so we'll just say that its for entertainment..
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Every bit he can... and when he's done, he's buildin me a damn cottage....
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? She was forced into retirement when children stopped looking for her to try and win trips... (Or her gameshow was cancelled!!!)
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! If you don't shut up, I'll do the same thing to you that I did to Ciela (Fairy from Phantom Hourglass)
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? [F] Malon [M] Talon
  9. Why would you name him/her that? [F] Malon: The foal is named this after Epona's original caretaker at Lon Lon Ranch. [M] Talon: The foal is named ofter the owner of Lon Lon Ranch
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Falcon: New beginnings (Newborn foal), adventure (referencing the LOZ theme), passionate, and leadership

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:45 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) (inner) Avocado! ((And mmmm is it delicious with salt <33 And on burgers... and in sushi... and just gimme gimme more <3 ))
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? My dog Tango with a 5lb backpack on ;P ([ Her & hubby's napping arrangements ])
  3. What is time? A matter of perspective!
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? Wiki tells me this is Mummi Duckie, and to me... that looks like the beginning of an invasion. I mean, come on, something that big can only be the Queen Duck, just looking for adequate mates to begin the mass spawning O_O
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? ALL THIS TIME A WOOD CHUCK HAS BEEN A GROUND HOG?! Gawd, I feel like my life is over. Here I was thinking it was some other rodent that I wasn't familiar with and now the internet just up-ends my world all over again. Sigh, oh internet. It's a love and hate relationship. (PS. Who calls these things land-beavers?! Not like beavers don't go on land... Oi vey.)
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? That depends on which game you're talking about ;D (Ok, seriously, I just can't top that comic, that was awesome xD Moving right along...)
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! -turns around slowly, eyes narrowed into one of those womanly death-glares that ends in a deliberate brow-raising and a stern- 'Yes?' (Hubby wears protective suits when he does this to avoid any laser burns, or at least avoids direct eye-contact to avoid turning to stone 8'D)
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Nayru
  9. Why would you name him/her that? After the Goddess of Wisdom, as I see her becoming a prospect for development, influence and perhaps even a great destiny.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? The Deer, for compassion, femininity and peace.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:50 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Brown, because of milanesa(argentinian breaded steak), chocolate cake and my favorite homemade sugar cookies.
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? My dog, Tango, a large german shepherd.
  3. What is time? People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.
    ...It got away from me, yeah
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To check that the soapy bath water is free of killer sharks, giant squids and godzilla...
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? 700 pounds.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Far away, so far you could not fathom it, so high you could not climb it, is a mountain, and in the mountain is a lake in the lake is an island and in the island is a church and in the church is a well and in the well is a duck and in the duck is an egg and in the egg...is Carmen San Diego.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! *smacks repeatedly with sword*
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? (M) Wulfric, (F) Myth
  9. Why would you name him/her that?
    Myth matches with her brother Legend
    as for Wulfric stands for wolf power, it also a very warrior-like name which matches with his siblings' names
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Orca whale, brave and bright, healthy and strong, and a loyal and effective team member

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:35 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Brocoili all day everyday.
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? My dog. ; u; 98lbs.
  3. What is time? 9:34
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? Mr. Weasley I still do not know.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? A decent amount? :/
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Probably San Diego? Just a guess, I don't really know.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! I feel like this is a reference to something... (xD jkjk)
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Mythos [M], Mythica [F]
  9. Why would you name him/her that? Myths, Legends, Gods. All this good folklore, why not?
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? A ram!
    Stoic, sensitive, curious and imaginative~

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces