Reply Meeting Hall
OOC Chatter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tez Tickle

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:21 am
Hi everyone, how's it going? I'm new here, so I don't know a lot about this guild.....

I have a question. Are we limited to just four moves for Pokémon here, or are things a little more flexible than that?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:50 pm
Tez Tickle
Hi everyone, how's it going? I'm new here, so I don't know a lot about this guild.....

I have a question. Are we limited to just four moves for Pokémon here, or are things a little more flexible than that?

Your limited to your Pokémon's natural move pool, HMs & TMs are all License Restricted but you aren't stuck with only 4 moves, as we felt that
A) It would have been boring for the RP to only have 4 moves
and
B) To limit Pokémon with brains that outclass Super Computers (or are made of super computers in Metagross's case) to be limited to 4 moves, because that made no sense at all.

Your allot more free to pick and choose your moves and how to battle in this guild. It also adds more depth and thinking on how to counter your opponent if you go and do battles.

Ultima228
Captain

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tez Tickle

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:31 am
Thanks, I thought as much when I looked around the guild at some gym battles. Do egg moves fall under the natural movepool umbrella? I was going to have an Eevee with Stored Power for my RPC Zachary, since it came from an egg and was given by my RPC's mother (bio isn't done yet, but something about Eevee was going to be included there....), but if not then I can work around that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:37 pm
Tez Tickle
Thanks, I thought as much when I looked around the guild at some gym battles. Do egg moves fall under the natural movepool umbrella? I was going to have an Eevee with Stored Power for my RPC Zachary, since it came from an egg and was given by my RPC's mother (bio isn't done yet, but something about Eevee was going to be included there....), but if not then I can work around that.

A Pokémon may have up to 2 Egg Moves from the parent, however that is all they can have since, obviously, there can only be two parents.  

Ultima228
Captain

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tez Tickle

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:42 pm
I just finished my profile, sorry it took a while. Can you take a look?  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:49 am
Tez Tickle
I just finished my profile, sorry it took a while. Can you take a look?

I will check it out, next time, quote me for a quicker response alright?  

Ultima228
Captain

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:55 pm
COME TO TROMELO TOWN. I LOVE ME A CHALLENGER :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:28 pm
Negative J3T
COME TO TROMELO TOWN. I LOVE ME A CHALLENGER :3

Is that an open challenge to anybody? Cause I can always bring Metallica Cities Gym Leader on over....

Ultima228
Captain

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:36 pm
Meeerrr... I brought Jake to the wrong place and now I have to wait for people xD

Also, I accidentally used the same pic for Jake as someone did for one of the gym leaders, and I feel obligated to change it

but I can't find one that I like

Also, I am lazy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:24 am
should make a apperance again though no one has reached my town...  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Ultima228
Captain

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:03 am
mynightmarestays

Again, Gym Leaders ARE able to leave their town or city, travel along the routes, or host random events in a city that may not have anything for it yet. You could challenge other Gym Leaders, you could help build up other cities, etc etc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:42 am
Ultima228
mynightmarestays

Again, Gym Leaders ARE able to leave their town or city, travel along the routes, or host random events in a city that may not have anything for it yet. You could challenge other Gym Leaders, you could help build up other cities, etc etc

alright. And what about the Job Board stuff?  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Ultima228
Captain

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:02 pm
mynightmarestays
Ultima228
mynightmarestays

The Job Boards are supposed to be like mini-events held within a City or Route. Troublesome Wild Pokémon, something potentially dangerous or possibly even using something involving the Villain Team "Team Requiem"

I've started work on one for Metallica City for a general idea of what some of these events might include.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:07 pm
Ultima228
mynightmarestays
Ultima228
mynightmarestays

The Job Boards are supposed to be like mini-events held within a City or Route. Troublesome Wild Pokémon, something potentially dangerous or possibly even using something involving the Villain Team "Team Requiem"

I've started work on one for Metallica City for a general idea of what some of these events might include.

alright  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

iDERZY

Thieving Cat

14,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:38 pm
Herrrrrooooo~  
Meeting Hall