Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] R is for recipe (Ofelia, Jason) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:34 pm
"Well, that was one way to look at it. Jason smilied again, feeling relieved that she was not worried about what had happened to her. "You must be very brave, to be able to turn something like that into such a advantage. And you weren't even scared of the shadows!" So very different compared to him.

"I very rarely heard voices, but I always saw shadows, and sometimes I could see a deep, dark blackness that would hide some sort of...thing. I could never make them out, but sometimes..I could hear moans, or groans, growls, and then the shadows would advance..." His voice trembled as he remembered those nights when the room was dark and there was no one near...

Rown
LOL OH YEAH! BD;

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:48 pm
"Eh, it's not so much bravery as a desire ta eat? Ah like food, as ya well know, so not havin' ta wait in line served me well. The lunch ladies liked me 'cause Ah was always polite an' wanted ta know more 'bout how they made stuff." Perhaps they were the ones who also fostered her love of cooking? Ofelia wondered how they were, she hadn't though back to them in a while, and she was pleased to find thoughts of them were a fond memory. Memories for the redhead tended to be good anyway but this one was a bit more special.

Jason's talk of seeing the shadows coming made her take a pause in her thoughts. ". . . . Ah'd think that's a lot scarier than hearin' voices, Ah guess Ah got lucky? Usually they kept sayin' they were comin' closer an' closer but since Ah didn't see anythin' Ah usually shrugged it off." She looked at the moon hunter with honest sympathy on her face. "Yer a lot braver than Ah am ta have put up wit' that fer as long as ya did. Was there anyone ya could talk ta 'bout it?"

poke mattix
shame on you XD

Rown

Friendly Hunter

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:02 pm
That was a first. Jason had never considered what he did was 'brave'. There was nothing brave about running away or screaming. All it did was make his fears more real, more terrifying as the shadows grew off his fear. Though, it was nice, someone thinking he had courage...

He then shook his head at the next question. "Not really, the moment I mentioned anything to my parents they panicked and thought I was possessed, so they took me to church or cleansed my soul with multiple baptisms in the local river. Children at school just laughed and picked on me more. No one really believed me. Which makes sense, cause who would believe such a far fetched story?"

Rown

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:16 pm
"What, really? A church? Those places are freakin' riddled wit' the things, why would they do that?" Ofelia had passed a church once when she was out exploring, her adventures as a child a but more tame than the ones she did now. Her walking past had brought out a choir of screams and taunting, probably because the church was abandoned, and she had honestly thought for a while that churches were supposed to be holy grounds and nothing evil could be there. Her ears had proven her wrong and she had gotten out of there as fast as her small legs could carry her. Ever since they she avoided 'hallowed ground'.

As for telling others she stopped before she even entered middle school. She was tired of having her eye stolen (which she still needed to get replaced) and to see that someone else was having issues made her wish she could have been there for them. It would have been awesome to have someone at Deus that she'd known from her childhood but then again....she'd have had to make friends before then in order for it to work. Alas. "At least yer here now among people who are jus' as 'crazy' as ya are. Feels a bit safer in a manner'a speakin' though lots of these people can be scarier than the stuff we hunt down." There was a ton of truth in that statement.

She still had the spoon in her mouth as well.

poke mattix

Rown

Friendly Hunter

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:27 pm
Ofelia's latest statement had him blinking. "Are...you sure? " He said. "I actually found there weren't any in the churches. But then..I never went to church at night, or when there was no one there, so I could be wrong."

"Though you make a good point. There are plenty of others whom have had the same experiences as me, at least I can safely say I'm with people whom understand."

He then shuddered. Yes, he could safely say there were some that were scarier then the monsters they fought. Caelius and H being the first whom came to mind.

Rown

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:37 pm
The redhead decided to change the subject before it felt like Jason was somehow calling her a liar. The last thing she needed was that amount of negative thought in her mind, really more so against Jason, and she liked him very much. "Maybe we shoul start cleanin' up. Are ya interested in makin' a dessert or do ya jus' wanna eat sommin' premade?"

Perhaps they should have made something ahead of time? At least things like pudding were easy to do and that was what she had in mind to eat. It wouldn't go well with fried rice but she was sort of craving it anyway.

poke mattix
so, so sorry this took so long

Rown

Friendly Hunter

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:57 am
"A dessert?" Jason was happy to talk about something else, however he had not given a single thought to dessert. "I'll have to think of something up, so for now how about we eat something pre-made?" As to what he had no idea.

The moon trainee then stood up, taking both their empty plates . "I can take care of the cleaning up. It's just washing the dishes and packing things away."

'No, I just thought it would be easier on Ofelia if I do it. There isn't much to do anyway'

He then devoted himself to the task of filling up the sink with detergent
Rown
Dun worry about it, it's all gewd owo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:42 pm
Ofelia got up and let Jason deal with the plates while she went to the fridge. There was some pudding cooling near the back, it was under an hour old since she made it before their lesson started. Both were chocolate, mostly because it was all she had, and she pulled out the two cups.

"Is chocolate good?" Even if it wasn't that was all she had and he was either going to eat it up or she was. "An' do ya want whip cream on it? Ah think there's some in there that's still pretty good." She'd need to check and then do a serious inventory on supplies.

poke mattix
happy christmas!

Rown

Friendly Hunter

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:59 pm
"Chocolate?" Turning around, Jason was surprised to see that Ofelia had already had some desert made up. "S-sure, chocolate is fine by me." Truth be told there wasn't much he wouldn't eat. Though on this occasion he decided against the whipped cream. "No whip cream, thanks." A pause followed. "Do you have any ice cream by chance?"

Rown
Merry Christmas, and a happy new year! <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:48 am
"Ice cream? Lemme check." Ofelia set the pudding down and turned to the freezer to check. She had the fridge door somewhat open and one hand was shifting around for the cool whip she'd seen shoved back in there somewhere. Whomever thought to put it in the fridge got her nod, it meant she didn't have to wait for it to thaw, and once she found it her attention properly turned to Jason's request. "Lesse...there're a few things in here, didja have a preference?"

Several cartons looked half-full and a few others had names written on them. She planned on ignoring both things if it meant eating dessert happily with Jason.

poke mattix
merry christmas and happy new year to you as well! i am sorry this took so long to respond to ;;;

Rown

Friendly Hunter

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 am
"Not at all, I'll be happy to eat anything really." Jason replied as he opened up the recepie book to glance through it idly while he waited.

'Because I don't want to become a fat hunter'

'Zanthvos if you even dare to say strawberries, I will end you'

Rown
It's all good, no need to worry BD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:20 pm
"Okay then, yer gonna get vanilla ta go wit' the chocolate puddin'. Makes fer a better taste anyway." The three-quarter full carton was pulled out and Ofelia shut the freezer door. She turned back and sat the object on the table, pulling off the icy lid as best she could, and she turned to look at Jason. "So we got puddin' an' ice cream. Ah think it's an odd way ta end up eatin' a meal'a fried rice but Ah like the company Ah'm in."

The redhead grinned and slid the ice cream over to Jason, he was mostly the one who wanted it, and she moved to get some spoons for them to use. The cool whip needed opening too, to make sure some was even in there, and when she got back with the spoons it was the next lid to come off.

It was also quite empty. Ofelia frowned as though she were going to melt some faces. "Who...the hell would put an' empty thing back inta the fridge?" She sounded beyond serious.

poke mattix
all around fails )=

Rown

Friendly Hunter

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:01 am
Chocolate pudding with ice cream, damn it was so simple but he was loving the sound of it. And while She was right at how weird it was, Jason was still happy for the good meal and the good advice that came from it. But as he began to spoon some ice cream into his bowl, Ofelia had opened up her cool whip and was left with...none. And he was also thankful he had never put back a empty item into the fridge, he didn't want to cross the sun hunter anytime soon.

"...umm..." He pushed the (thankfully) still full container of ice cream her way. "Want some?"

Rown
aww D:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:25 am
"Nah, Ah'm good. Jus'...wonderin' if supplies are so low why people are actin' fools an' jus' puttin' stuff wherever. S'kinda unhealthy an' rude." Ofelia managed to keep her tone level, even though she was a little more than unhappy, and she stuck her spoon into her pudding before delivering it to her mouth. The open and empty container of cool whip sat to her right where she could glare at it without any hesitation.

The pudding was okay, no point in sulking and eating, and soon Ofelia had half her meal eaten. "After this Ah probably need ta go an' get some exercise. Do ya want me ta help ya wit' the dishes or is that sommin' ya wanna do on yer own?" She was only offering because there were few left. Showing Jason how to clean after each step really had helped keep everything neat and tidy and that was a boon for anyone who hated the endless chore of washing plates and forks.

poke mattix

Rown

Friendly Hunter

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:19 am
Being the kind of guy that Jason was, he was only to happy to volunteer to do the washing. He knew there was only a few dishes to do, and Ofelia had been a great help to him in teaching and encouraging him. In his mind, it was only right to do the dishes so Ofelia could move on to more important things.

Zanthvos chided his hunter.

"I'd be happy to do the dishes myself. You can go and exercise, I'll be fine here" He smiled, utterly ignoring the numerous lewd suggestion he was getting in his head

Rown

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces