Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Moon & The Ancient race

Back to Guilds

A vampire taken over a city and the Vatican taking charge by teaming up with an Ancient race will the city fall or will it be freed? 

Tags: Vampires, Vampire Hunters, Crusniks, Humans, Servants 

Reply ~Nightmare City~
Restaurant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Messiah : " i like your second idea better at least with that there will
be less death if we do raids
" Messiah said and order a cinnamon roll to
tie him over

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:47 pm
X-Vampire-Hunter-Yuki-X

"Since when have we aimed for less death?" Leo retorted, ordering a couple eggs sunny side up when Cap made his order. It was starting to hit the early hours of the morning and he felt like breakfast. "It's not like we'd be blowing up contested territory. Just clear cut vampire territory." Again, he yearned for a simpler time when one could commit genocide without question. "So we raid, what locations would you suggest Cap?"  

Salazar Neri

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Messiah : Messiah blinked he thought it was obvious what location to
raid" their nest what else if we raid that place that will really piss them off
" Messiah said and smiled

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:59 pm
X-Vampire-Hunter-Yuki-X

"We'd 'piss em off' more if we blew it to bits." Leo said under his breath, waiting for the eggs. The hideout was a good target, though they'd need some big manpower to make it worth anything. "What's the objective? Assassinate? Theft? General destruction?" The idea of a raid on the vampires was thrilling, though he would need to take time to prepare. Pull out the big guns, as it were. But just the thought was intoxicating, slaughtering the little blasphemies and relieving them of their curse.  

Salazar Neri

rhythmic_Nightmare

Romantic Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:17 am
Luka

Luka walked into a restaurant behind some lady who said she'd buy her food. Luka was happy so she tried her best to play an innocent child. When she said down the lady asked her alot of question, which she thought was stupid. Luka had just smiled the whole time and just acted as if she didn't know. When the waiter came she ordered chocolate chip pancakes and a strawberry milkshake. The Woman was a bit shocked but also ordered.

A few minuets later, Luka slouched a bit showing she was full, but she knew she wanted vampire blood. She had eaten her full in regular food, so that should hold her over for a bit. As her and the Lady left, Luka finally noticed she was a vampire. But Luka knew she couldn't just kill her after her kindness, of course the animal inside her took over and she took the Woman to an alley before ending it there.

When Luka finally walked back out finally full of her thirst. " That was horrible." she said finally. As she left she stuffed money into her pocket. "Blood money." she added to her self. She just walked out with not interest what so ever. Thats what she gets for having to learn from the street.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:42 am
X-Vampire-Hunter-Yuki-X

rhythmic_Nightmare

Throughout the conversation Leo had been watching a pair of girls sitting at a table across from them. One was a vampire, it was obvious from the beginning. The other confused him though, she was little girl, but she looked very out of place in her own skin. Like she was older than she looked. His interest only grew as the pair left. Mentally he did a little coin toss to see if he would pursue.

"You get the paperwork ready and call up the other hunters when it's time to strike." Leo said as he quickly paid for the eggs and the Captain's meal. A sign of courtesy for his commander, and a little a** kissing for the future. "I got to run, business call." With haste, he grabbed his coat and rushed out the door.

The pair was hard to track, a tiny dot in the distance. Leo kept his distance until he saw them duck behind an alley. Fearing for the child, he dashed towards the location as quick as his feet would take him. When he arrived, he was completely surprised. The vampiress laid dead on the ground, bled out. "What in the hell is going on here."  

Salazar Neri

rhythmic_Nightmare

Romantic Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:57 am
Luka looked back over to the alley and smiled at the man standing there. "Do you feel bad?A kids gotta eat you know." she said a bit nonchalantly. She stood in front of the man.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:03 am
rhythmic_Nightmare

Leo looked up to see the girl and his surprise only continued to grow. She was young, no older than 10, and yet she killed his vampire. Crusniks. That's what she is... He didn't want to second guess his instinct, but he had to check to see if the girl was really a vampire. Sure enough, two little white fangs popped out of the lips when he pushed them back. Still not knowing how to approch the situation, Leo rose and looked at the smiling girl. "Nice work." The hunter smiled back, lightly, and walked over to the girl. he got down on knee level so he could see her face. "What's your name kid?"  

Salazar Neri

rhythmic_Nightmare

Romantic Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:07 am
Noahr93

Luka stared at the man as he checked her out. She felt her maturity level dropping,when she realized he was a hunter. Guess I can put my guard down alittle bit. "I'm Luka...' she said quietly. "Who are you,mister?" she asked giving him an innocent stare.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:13 am
rhythmic_Nightmare

"Leo Graham." He said simply, looking the girl over. She seemed ragged, like she had been on streets for a while. I'll be damned. She really is one of those things. There was a spot of blood left on her cheek, so the hunter licked his thumb and smeared it off before rising to full height. "What's a little girl like you doing out in the alleys? Besides killing vampires." The thought was absurd to him, and he couldn't help but chuckle as he said it. How would this little one even manage to bring down someone so much taller than her? Again he laughed to himself.  

Salazar Neri

rhythmic_Nightmare

Romantic Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:29 am
Luka smiled a bit at Leo," 'Cuz no one loves me." she said and laughed." I have no family. Mommy and Daddy are gone." she said frowning and feeling tears coming down her face. "Sorry..." she said quickly trying to wipe them away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:45 am
rhythmic_Nightmare

Noahr93

Nell was about to stroll into the restaurant. She got lost on her way because she was used to being connected with people not places. Nell did not hang around this part of town. Nell's eyes pondered around the area and caught sight of Leo. She skipped over and tapped him on the shouler.
"Hey there~" Nell greeted. She also smiled to the girl near him.  

rosesforkim

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

rhythmic_Nightmare

Romantic Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:03 am
Noahr93

rosesforkim

Luka heard another girl come over. She stared at her and was a bit afraid, so she quickly hid behind Leo. " H-hi..." she said a bit scared. I shouldn't have kept my guard down, even for a minuet. Darn.... she thought staring at the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:05 am
rhythmic_Nightmare

Leo felt bad for the little thing, though there seemed like there was more to her than he thought. it was easy to relate to her, he remembered what it felt like to be alone and to have to fend for yourself. That was no life for a kid. Absentmindedly he pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and started to light it. He was trying to quit, but that recollection was enough to make him light up. "You smoke?" He proposed, not knowing how old the girl was. Before she could answer though he felt a small tap on his shoulder. A quick turn around revealed it was Nell. "Gah! Don't creep up on me like that. You'll give me a heart attack."  

Salazar Neri

rhythmic_Nightmare

Romantic Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:10 am
Noahr93

Luka raised an eyebrow at Leo," I'm 10." she said allowing him to get her answer for his question. When he didn't freak out to much from the girl's appearance she loosened up a bit. " Who are you,miss?" she asked still close to Leo.  
~Nightmare City~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff