Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omniverse 73

Back to Guilds

The official comic book rpg guild! 

Tags: role, play, super, hero, comic 

Reply The City Streets
The Marvel Universe: Earth 73 OOC Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkReaper40k
Crew

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:45 pm
I fully agree Yoshi, there's a reason why it's 2 max cannon and 2 max oc. Makes you really think about what you want to play and then focus on it. MUWAHAHAHAA ... man I'm genius. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:55 pm
But for the psychotic (me) its a nightmare of choices.... which I think I fixed.  

Eric Coldfire
Captain

Eric Coldfire
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:23 pm
Yes, it is settled, I have finally narrowed it down but I need to do it carefully to avoid falling into a trap.

I have to balance personal favorites along with what's logical and what could fit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:31 pm
I'd consider joining but I'm sporatic as it is, think I'll just commit to Superman right now with Powergirl waiting for Project Phoenix to start. Although... it is tempting to reprise my role as the Phil Urich Hob Goblin with all that crazy Osborn tech... I'll think about it and see if someone else takes Hobby first.  

The Great Lord Ilpalazzo

Interesting Genius

Samurai-Senpai

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:57 pm
Sorry, post is kind of a big wall of text. Tried to fix it by adding the pic but still.
Eh. *Shrug*

Ilpalazzo! We'd love to have ya!

And... thanks, but I don't know if I'm taking Harry. I think 2 characters is enough for me. And if I do add another, I still can't choose whether I want Harry Osborn or to make my own version of Ben Reilly. That would be fun too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:03 pm
I have settled!!!

My forth and final character, and second villain will be none other than..... Michael Morbius.  

Eric Coldfire
Captain

Wanda Wilson_LadyDeadpool

Dangerous Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:06 pm
Morbius?! *looks for Felicia* She's gonna need to keep her little bitty spider close by.

I think I'm currently good with my two. I mean I could always manipulate a group of Sunset's flunkies to pester Ant-Man in hopes to steal research. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:18 pm
This Morbius is a real Vampire, 600 years old, and has no interest in making friends with his food/slaves (humans).  

Eric Coldfire
Captain

Samurai-Senpai

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:04 am
Milady Deadpool: Nice, that should be fun.

Mr. Coldfire: Sweet. He's a great character.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:43 am
Yeah he is pretty cool.

I know he's a Real Vampire in the Ultimate Universe, but he's still pretty tame. I just took all that repression and threw it away. He's not 'suffering' or this overly emotionally angst man. He embraces his Vampirism in with pride. He's less of a man and more like an Apex-Predator. A predator who has been hunting and feasting on Humanity for 600 years, and shows no signs of stopping now.  

Eric Coldfire
Captain

Wanda Wilson_LadyDeadpool

Dangerous Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:51 am
@ Sir Sempai - I'm going to start working on my Sunset Post.. I've been thinking of how to start her off for a bit. emotion_eyebrow She is kind of a though cookie to write for but.. Meh.. I can think of something. Specially since she's all snooty  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:57 pm
Thank you Samurai, that is kind of you to say. I think I might start working on a Phil Urich profile. I was talking with Dark last night when we went for wings and had an idea of how to make Phil the first Hob Goblin.... need to know if anyone has plans on playing Norman Osborne though.. because that'll effect how I go about it.  

The Great Lord Ilpalazzo

Interesting Genius

Samurai-Senpai

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:07 pm
Eric: Ha, all that and he's also a schoolteacher. This is so cool, all of our characters are intertwined.

Milady: Awesome. Loved the post. Gave me lots of inspiration for my second post.

Ilpalazzo Oh, it's my pleasure. It's been fun writing with you. That's awesome. Eric was the only one who talked about taking Norman Osborn and I think he decided to use other characters instead. But if someone did end up taking him, I'd like to know as well. I want to see if I can have a connection with him as well...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:36 pm
Teenagers are his preferred flavor of prey.

But yeah, my 4 characters are set, if any one wants the goblins, have at 'em.  

Eric Coldfire
Captain

DarkReaper40k
Crew

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:35 pm
Hey team,

sorry I was away. Went out of town for a few to see my girl friend and enjoy the amazing Rib Fest her city was having. Have to tell you it was totally worth it, especially since we wrapped the night off by going to see Amazing Spider-man (for my second time!) and any who, I shall be around again. Tonight I'll be at my Dungeons and Dragons group meet for 3 or 4 hours but rest assure there shall be posting on my part to get things moving.

How's everyone been?  
The City Streets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces