xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:24 pm
(ooc : it's your turn. :3 I chose "or something.")

As the wolfs claw racked against her wings, Cloud yelped in agony. The darkness Midnight had left inside of her during the war with Ceberus gripped at her heart once again, flashing her fur from the brilliant blue and white to the darkest black and blood red. A snarl that would scare Ceberus himself reneged from her jaws as she saw the wolf attacking Ivy. Looking at her own opponent, Cloud opened her now black wings and jumped into the air, hovering and observing the battle for a moment. She then closed her wings, dropping back to the ground as she dismissed her own opponent, instead going for the one who dared attack her mate. She snarled deeply and slammed into the wolf as it jumped for Ivy. She could see he was in pain and now it was her turn to protect him.

Apocalyptica cried out in pain. Her sister snarled and tackled the wolf holding the orange wolf down. Supernova bit near its throat while Apocalyptica used her hind legs to throw the other wolf off. She wasn't in immense pain but it still hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:52 pm
Crescent snarled as the wolf slammed into him, knocking him from Shadow. In an instant, he closed his eyes and teleported away from the wolf and back to the underworld. In another instant, he was back next to Shadow, tugging on her tail again. "I'll never let go." He snarled with a mouthful of fur. It was his duty to make sure no wolf was eaten after their death and there was no way he would let himself get in trouble for letting it happen to Shadow.

Ivy rolled out of the way the second Cloud pushed the wolf off of him. He slammed his paws down on his head, in a vain attempt to stop the headache that was getting worse with each passing moment. He grunted but got up and opened his eyes to fight anyways. He wasn't going to let his pack fight without him cause of some dumb headache. When he did open his eyes, he stared into darkness. Shaking his head, he realized he was blind and could not see. He could smell everyone around him, but he could see them.
Growling, he used his keen sense of smell to jump back into the fight. His eye glowed red as he leapt on the wolf that had attacked him earlier.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:12 pm
INDENTINDENTINDENT Don't x give x someone
INDENTINDENTINDENT the x means x to x k i l l

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Especially x when x they're INDENTINDENTINDENT
better x at x it x then x y o u INDENTINDENTINDENT

The clone that was tackled by the winged wolf snickered as they were sent flying through the air. Because the now black and red wolf had tucked her wings in to dive for the clone, it was quite easy for said clone to wrap it's massive forearms around Cloud's body, wings included. As they barreled into the ground, the clone snickered. Rolling, a small plum of dirt was shot through the air. As they landed, the clone made sure she was on top. Seeing as how the force of the fall would have most likely jarred the wings from the Cloud's body, the clone easily placed one massive paw on each wing. Pushing on the slim cartilage and bone that held the wings together at the top, she snarled at the bloody face of the wolf. Though, made no further attempt to attack.

As the leader of the group, Ivy, was charging for the wolf, the clone quickly lept into a shadow and was thrown from the next into the charging wolf. Sending them both flying, the clone was quick to try and pin him down, pushing sharp claws deep into his shoulder. She leaned close and snarled, revealing now elongated canines that snapped at his face. Her claws also grew slightly as she pushed harder on his shoulder. Though, this wolf as well made no attempt to harm his further.

As the black and gold wolf pinned the clone down, it easily slammed it's massive paw into her throat, forcing her to gag and release. With that, the clone would deliver a powerful blow to Supernova's mid section, sending her flying back a good 5 feet. With that, the clone would get up and snarl, beginning to pace in a wide arc around the downed wolf. The fourth clone was soon attacking Apocalyptica once more. The clone did the same maneuver that the other clone was doing to Ivy. Pinning her painfully by the shoulder, small droplets of blood would be produced from the pressure of the clone's claws.

With a mouth full of hair, Kira still managed to snicker at the reaper wolf's words. "'Ell den. Ooks ike we're gonna be shtuck ike dis.*" Again, the clone that was assisting the real Kira tackled the reaper, though, this time when it picked him up by the throat, it didn't let go. Instead, it began to shake him like a rag doll. Sure, it wouldn't kill him, but it'd keep him busy while the real Kira continued to drag the body into the shadows.

*Well then. Looks like we're gonna be stuck like this.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Cloud snarled in rage as her wings began to ache. Adrenaline rushed through her system and she flailed like a fish out of water, not even when the sickening crack of her bone in her wing broke. Her fur seemed to glow a brighter red as Cloud pushed her back paws into the wolves stomach and quickly pushed up. Her mind formulated a plan and Cloud knew that the only way to defeat the clones was to defeat the original. Her eyes scanned for Kira and only then did she see the fight for Shadows body. She tensed her muscles, ready to spring.

Supernova saw what Cloud was about to do but Apocalyptica was the one to speak. "Cloud! No! Just submit. We are beaten!" The female spoke to the raging wolf. Cloud only flicked her tail and snarled, not wanting to give up one Shadow. The old wolf never gave up on her.

Supernova, seeing Cloud wouldn't give up, released the barrier and instead focused on the wolf over her. Her golden eyes shone brightly as, like she had done before with Cloud, the wolf was caged and lifted off of her by the golden force. She shook off the blood and assessed the scene, seeing they were indeed outnumbered.  

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:49 pm
As Crescent was dragged off Shadow once more, he sighed. The wolf had him held by the throat, and started to shake him. "Stop...Yeah come on just...Stop." He sighed. He was already dead, the wolf couldn't hurt him or take his life so Crescent was just annoyed at the wolf. He wasn't much of a fighter, considering he was an undead wolf pup, though he did have some tricks of his own. Closing his eyes, he teleported to the underworld, this time with the clone. "Okay, now you're outnumbered." He grunted as his reaper pals surrounded him the clone. "Twi! I need you to go up and get the body for me." He barked at his friend. He was a little preoccupied at the moment.

The she-wolf nodded and returned to the surface, jumping on Shadow's body. "Come dear, just let go of the wolfy so us reapers can do our job." She spoke politely to Kira as Twi was never a mean wolf.

Ivy felt a wolf slam into him and pin him. Although he could not see what was happening, he knew well enough that this wolf had made a terrible mistake. His front legs were pinned down so he turned his backs legs upward towards the wolf's belly and started clawing at it furiously.
Hearing what Supernova said, Ivy snarled. "No! Never give up!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:46 pm
INDENTINDENTINDENT Don't x give x someone
INDENTINDENTINDENT the x means x to x k i l l

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Especially x when x they're INDENTINDENTINDENT
better x at x it x then x y o u INDENTINDENTINDENT

Kira, the REAL Kira, sighed, rolling her eyes, she allowed the one known as Twi to take the wolf, not really wanting to fuss so much over a meal in the first place, and she made this fact known. "Dang, all of you are so annoyingly persistent. I mean, it's just a body, a husk really. I honestly don't know why you are so attached to something so... meaningless." With a huff, Kira dispersed her clones, they began to melt away in the shadows, even the one in the underworld. As they dispersed, Kira wavered, even stumbled slightly. "D**n, I knew I shouldn't have used that much energy." With that, her eyes would roll and she would sink back to the normal size of a larger female wolf. She hit the ground with a thud as she passed out.

wolfbain001

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:55 pm
Cloud watched the clones disappear and the other wolf fall. The darkness sunk from her body and she folded her broken wing slowly, pressing them both against her side. Her muzzle, still soaked with blood, burned. Cloud ignored this. Slowly she made her way toward the fainted wolf. She felt sorry for her. The wolf was pitiful, having to eat another wolf for food. Why not just steal one of their kills? Cloud didn't know but soon the adrenaline in her body sunk away and her muzzle began to burn more, making her whimper lowly.

After seeing the other wolf was fine, Cloud hurried over to Ivy, nudging him softly and hoping he was ok.

Supernova and Apocalyptica stood slowly, looking as Apocalyptica skipped to Kira. She flicked her tail over the wolfs body, shivering at the images that entered her body. The wolf then looked at Twi, confusion in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:07 pm
"Thank you dearie." She put her muzzle down to Shadow's and began to chant. Her eyes glowed a quick flash of white and then Shadow's body just faded away into the night as though it was never there before."Well that settles that."

Crescent immediately returned to the surface, blood dripping down his neck though he felt no pain. "Thanks Twi." He grunted. Looking around he saw that the fight was over. "I should have called for you sooner..." He chuckled.

Ivy got up when he felt the wolf leave. He looked around but he still couldn't see and his headache was still there. He felt Cloud nudge him and licked her cheek. "I'm fine." He said sniffing her wing. "Your wing! We have to get you back to camp." He could smell all the blood on her and knew she needed help fast.

Crescent walked over to the passed out wolf and stared at her. "Want me to take her soul?" He chuckled. He knew he couldn't take a soul that wasn't dead but he still liked to joke about it.

Twi rolled her eyes. "That's mean. Well I'll head back, let me know if you guys ever need anything." She said and in an instant, she was gone.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:23 pm
Cloud looked at Ivy softly. "I'm fine Ivy. Just a little blood." She said, nuzzling his neck softly. She was worried about him also but didn't voice it.

Supernova walked to Crescents side as Apocalyptica sat next to Kira, not a worry in the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:35 pm
Ivy grumbled. "I can smell all the blood. Let's just get the all the prey back to camp so we can forget all this ever happened." He said as he trotted over to the dead deer and tripped over one he didn't smell.

"What about this wolf?" Crescent asked.

"Do what ever you want." Ivy growled as he got up and then proceeded to walk in the wrong direction. "I don't care what happens let's just get back to camp."  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:54 pm
Cloud rushed after Ivy, steering him back in the right direction. She then picked up Shadows kill and moved to walk beside Ivy. She turned and motioned Supernova to follow.

Supernova followed the two wolves but Apocalyptica stayed put, her tail curled neatly over her paws and her posture straight as she sat beside the cannibal wolf. She refused to let the wolf wake up alone or be harmed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:00 pm
Ivy grumbled as he trotted in the right direction this time, following Cloud. The world was still dark and he hadn't a clue why. He figured it might be a side affect of the headache he was having. "Just let me know if I'm going to hit a tree or something..." He grumbled.

Crescent sighed. "Well I'll stay here too then. Might as well see what this girl has to say when she wakes up." He said, staring at Kira. It wasn't like he had anything to do anyways. He only had to be places when a wolf died and that didn't happen too often in the area he covered. Mainly because there were only three packs and they were all at least fifty miles away from each other.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:07 pm
Cloud looked at Ivy, worry etched on her face. "Ivy?" She asked softly. "What's wrong?"

Supernova picked up the last two kills, carrying one on her back as she held the other one with her powers. She stayed a reasonable distance behind, looking anywhere but the two wolves.

Apocalyptica watched Crescent for a moment before tilting her orange head, her brown eyes stairing intently at him. "Are you not to small to be a reaper?" She asked, true wonder and awe in her voice. She sniffed the air and laid down on the ground, her right paw crossed neatly over her left as she let all her defenses down.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:09 pm
Ivy quickly turned his head towards the sound of Cloud's voice. "Uh nothing... I just still have a headache and its kinda hard to focus where I'm going." He wasn't completely lying, he really did have a headache. "So yeah just uh...Help me ou-" He was cut short as he rammed into a tree. "Ugh...That uh...didn't happen." He had a pretty keen sense of smell, one of the best in the pack, but he wasn't used to sniffing for trees but he figured if he tried, he would probably be able to dodge them well enough.

Crescent rolled his eyes. "Small yes. But that is because I died as a pup. But that doesn't mean I'm younger than you. I'm actually older than Ivy by at least a generation." He answered. "I'm more mature than the majority of wolves alive yet I'm the pup He grunted to himself.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:03 am
Cloud frowned - if a wolf could frown - and switched on Ivy's side every so often. At one point, she had to yank him from infront of a tree. "Sorry. I wasn't paying attention." She said before watching where they were going.

Apocalyptica nodded to what Crescent said. "Well life is cruel. Look at me and Supernova. She..." The orange wolf cut off quickly and say quiet for a moment. "You heard nothing. You'll find out what - or who - she is soon enough." The young wolf said slowly, looking up at the sky.  
Old Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff