The Future of the races are yours to decide 

Tags: school, vampire, fight, demons, role play 

Reply Vampires V. Lycans
Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How is your Vampires V. Lycans Experience?
  I love Vampires V. Lycans
  I like Vampires V. Lycans
  It's OK
  Needs Improvement
  I Hate it
View Results

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:44 pm
Mayor Twihard
I would love to see a guidebook for what to do while you are transforming. I know that it takes 3 hours, but I wasn't sure whether to have my toon drop to the floor and scream for a few hours or to have her transform and go on a rampage when it was over with. Or both.
Plus, wouldn't there be side effects from the first change? Like insta-healing and super speed. Or do those take effect later?
{she was turning into a Lycan, if that helps}

And I agree with makai, i saw several toons in a few different places at the same time while I was looking for someone to Turn me

I will see what we can do about side affect rules, I would love to keep track of these people who are jumping to more than one place at the same time but, I have so much to do it's hard for me to work and read over every RP. I'd hope my crew would be able to take care of this matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:45 pm
Njustin13
panic_memors
Just a suggestion, but we should more areas to fight over, like another city or farm lands and whoever wins that battle gets that area as a race exclusive areas or some kind of bonus.

This actually sounds really cool. Like whichever side takes the area gets some type of strategic bonus. Like, rare weapons, a power up, extra cash, better defenses for their base, I don't know exactly what but I think it would make a pretty good expereince. And I actually have a question. How much influence do the Human Hunters actually have in these battles of the week? I haven't seen one personally, so I haven't quite grasped the full idea of one yet.

The ideas is great however, what is difficult is find away to make this idea work. How would you guys suggest it work??  

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:46 pm
-baby bugaloo
How about a ball for just the vampires? Lycans could sneak in, do some slaughter, aswell as hunters, and it would be a good opportunity for vampires to bring unsuspecting humans in and make a blood feast out of it.

I will consider this idea

-Lady Kasxia heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:59 pm
Lady Kasxia
Mayor Twihard
I would love to see a guidebook for what to do while you are transforming. I know that it takes 3 hours, but I wasn't sure whether to have my toon drop to the floor and scream for a few hours or to have her transform and go on a rampage when it was over with. Or both.
Plus, wouldn't there be side effects from the first change? Like insta-healing and super speed. Or do those take effect later?

And I agree with makai, i saw several toons in a few different places at the same time while I was looking for someone to Turn me

I will see what we can do about side affect rules, I would love to keep track of these people who are jumping to more than one place at the same time but, I have so much to do it's hard for me to work and read over every RP. I'd hope my crew would be able to take care of this matter.

Thank you, and I would be willing to help look out for people who post in more than one area.

Avenging Eternity

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:01 pm
Mayor Twihard
Lady Kasxia
Mayor Twihard

Thank you, and I would be willing to help look out for people who post in more than one area.

I'd love that, and if you would just give them a polite warning if it continues you may direct them to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:08 pm
Lady Kasxia
Mayor Twihard
Lady Kasxia
Mayor Twihard

I'd love that, and if you would just give them a polite warning if it continues you may direct them to me.

I will. ^.^

Avenging Eternity

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100

Melanie Nox Rose

Timid Kitten

7,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:41 pm
Lady Kasxia

Should we have a cafeteria/dinning hall in the academy? Maybe dorm rooms as well? cat_4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:28 pm
Oy oy oy, had a idea Lady Kasxia, I dunno how people would react but placing it in here. Also dunno if people would want to comply. How about everyone has energy meter. For battle purposes only. Let me explain, charts first:

Humans:

Kid Human (ability to go to academy youngest age to 12 ): 50 energy
Teen Human (13 to 18 ): 75 energy
Adult Human (19 and older ): 125 energy

Vampires and Werewolves (Lycans ):

Kid Vampires and Werewolves (Lycans) (ability to go to academy youngest age to 12 ): 75 energy
Teen Vampires and Werewolves (Lycans) (13 to 18 ): 100 energy
Adult Vampires and Werewolves (Lycans) (19 and older ): 150 energy

Vampires and Werewolves (Lycans) would have more energy due to their supernatural abilities, but they use 2 energy in their forms, and 1.5 energy in human form while attacking or biting someone to change them. Using 10 energy to change form.

Weapons in hand for any races +1 to energy cost to swing weapon or fire gun.
If gun is listed as a heavy gun, takes +3 energy cost to fire.
If large category weapon +2 to energy cost to swing weapon.

This way for people that fight it wont be if they go through three fights they are still kicking and fine for the next fight they get to go to. Its just a way to decrease how much of the fights go on so that the first person to drop actually will stay down for they used all their energy. But i see one flaw, how to determine the health. Was thinking similar bases, but of course it is up in the air for ideas. Also thinking maybe use it for a battle area that requires dice rolling. Just ideas to think on.

Its early in thoughts but i thought it would be interesting if implemented for fights.  

touketsu_makai

Kira LaCroix

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:56 am
a new location will be cool xDd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:24 am
Melanie Nox Rose
Lady Kasxia

Should we have a cafeteria/dinning hall in the academy? Maybe dorm rooms as well? cat_4laugh

Definetly, once I see the academy become more active with students and ETC. We will add more places such as dinning hall etc. Great Idea

Thank You
-Lady kasxia heart  

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:32 am
touketsu_makai
Oy oy oy, had a idea Lady Kasxia

I like the idea although I do have something very similar in the Battle Arenas. I would like to talk to the team about this although, there's a lot of tweaking that needs to be done to this; there are missing pieces and its not consistant enough. This idea isn't quite ready to be rolled out. My only fear with this is that I would spend days trying to create this and make it happen and nobody will even use it; sort of how nobody uses the battle arenas. It's a great idea, however i'm not sure it will go over well.

Thank You
-Lady Kasxia heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:54 pm
Oy oy oy Lady Kasxia, you might want to concider making a edit to the profiles or in the rules stating that Humans have no super powers, had one person already try to fly that rout, the person edited it before reading the pm i sent to him, but still might want to consider doing that so people that are humans dont have magical powers.  

touketsu_makai

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:57 pm
touketsu_makai
Oy oy oy Lady Kasxia, you might want to concider making a edit to the profiles or in the rules stating that Humans have no super powers, had one person already try to fly that rout, the person edited it before reading the pm i sent to him, but still might want to consider doing that so people that are humans dont have magical powers.

Haru_Hana should be catching these errors in their profile and correcting them and then making the individual aware of there mistakes but if you see anyone doing so. Just give them a nice warning if it proceeds any further send them to me. I don't mind minute abilities but anything extra ridiculous will certainly not fly.

-Lady Kasxia heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:33 pm
Lady Kasxai

would it be alright to make a third character? I'm fine with handling two or three characters at a time. Or would that be pushing it since it's a rule? Just thought i might ask. I understand if your answer would be no and won't be annoyed or anything ^^  

Luvable Heartless

Tilt King

Wealthy Noob

6,390 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:26 am
Could we add a rule stating someone may not jump into a fight mid-battle? It had happend to me yesterday when another character jumped in mid sequence of my fight... It just made things confusing and I had to delete and change my post :/  
Vampires V. Lycans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff