Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] THE HAREM LIVES!!!! (Status Effect -DD's) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:49 am

Rep gave Candace a VERY hurt look for her threat and started blubbering again. Why was everyone so ******** mean, wasn't he a nice person? He tried really hard.

Maybe he wasn't trying hard enough? He was a ******** b***h now, a stupid ******** lady. It only made SENSE to dress that way right?

There was a lingering frazzle of red in his thoughts. And the letter omega.

"You.." he sniffled, calming the waterworks, giving Jerry an odd look "You think that would help?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:49 am
"Rep, stop moping and get in my room." Cass suddenly said, pointing dramatically towards said room. "I have a cure for all your ails." she added. "And it isn't hot lesbian sex.".... Wow, she'd just said that out loud. That was kind of a magical out loud statement, now wasn't it?

Never the less, if she was going to problem solve, she was going to do it befo- dlfks;dfsadfsdlfk;sdf. Uterus. UTERUSWHYYYYY. I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MAKE A BABY THIS MONTH BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A FIT BECAUSE OF IT!!!

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:52 am
"Only thing that's important to my well-being is a hammock to strap these things in." Harrison growled. "...Pull yourself together, Jerry. What are you wearing a dress for? Course it's not going to help anything."

He turned to Rep, putting himself between him and Candace.

"And give Rep a break, he didn't do nothing." He glared momentarily at Cass, but amended, "...You just take it easy for a while. I'm gonna go see if the quarter master has some swimtops or something leftover."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:55 am
Jeri scowled at Harriet, a fire in her eyes and in her belly as she suddenly snapped, "J-just shut your mouth, Harrison! You're just j-jealous b-because nothing will fit those b-big fat tits!" The moment it left her mouth, she gasped, covering her lips wit a look of shock. No matter, what was said was said and well.

Harrison was a b***h.

Right. The mission at hand. For the sake of sanity. Right. She glanced back to Candace with a look of desperation.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:00 pm
Candace was rubbing her temples, her eyes closed. Zen. Zen. Don't. Hit them. Don't. Just. Don't. It's not worth it. It's. Not. Worth. It.

Jerry was in a dress.

Jerry wanted makeup.

This was a dream. This all had to be a terrible nightmare. She would wake up in a second. "Harrison, I will find something for you. Jerry, I am not putting makeup on you."

She paused, looking from Harrison to Jerry and then back again. "Your tits are the same ******** size, Jerry. Get the ******** in here. Both of you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Rep gave Harrison a very tender and grateful hug. "I don't.. I don't even.. Thankyou for standing up for me." but boobs did get in the way of the hug and he gave it up.

"Okay Cass~" he moped, resigned to his fate. Women existed to be bossed around. He sloped over towards her room.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:07 pm
Jeri looked crestfallen as she gaped at Candace, brows furrowing over her glasses, "W-why not?? You... you think I'm ugly too, don't you! I... I c-can't help it! I WASN'T BUILT TO BE A WOMAN!" And the sobbing was back again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:07 pm
Cass seemed to approve for what she could with her angry uterus happening. It probably would have made her look less pathetic to have angry insides to the tune of activated wonderpowers if she hadn't been in her pajamas still (or rather, one of Marcus's shirts she hadn't even managed the pants-part of things).

Never the less, she stepped into her room and proceeded to do one of the most magical tricks for any girl on PMS ever: She pulled a blue cooler out from under her bed - barely small enough to fit comfortably underneath said bed, pulled out an individual cup of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, a spoon, and shoved it at the ginger.

"Sit. Eat." she said calmly, "You will see."

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:13 pm
"JERRY!"

Ear-piercing volumes.

"JERRY YOU GET AWAY FROM HER RIGHT NOW."

A pause.

"Please."

Another pause.

"RIGHT ******** NOW."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Rep cut a fairly dejected sight, wiping his tears on his scarf which apparently he'd brought solely for this very purpose and hugging himself with his other arm as he waited to see what Cass had called him in for. Maybe she wanted a sandwich.

He did stop crying though for just a bit as he looked on intently at the cooler, hardly daring to believe or hope.

As he was handed the ice cream he gave it the reverent sort of look often found in tribal civilisations looking upon their deity. He took the spoon and hand shaking, took a spoonful of the ice cream. It was like sugary enlightenment, a drink to a parched man in a desert.

He didn't even notice he was hugging her until he was, apparently speaking in some sort of sugar addled tongue where words made no sense at all.

But there was probably a thank you in there somewhere.

He let her go only to sit down on the bed and ravenously tuck in.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:17 pm
Clerise watched Rep being...a girl, and a rather mopey one, at that. It was hilarious. But...also kind of depressing. Hilaressing? Depresarious?

Yeah, depresarious was a good word. There was NO WAY she was touching that with a ten foot pole unless she had some chocolate to fend off the tears--

Clerise, when PMSing? Had no tolerance for anything besides her own interests, really.

Which meant crooning at girl Otto. "There, there. I'm assuming you don't really want to go play nice with them, but uh, Cass saiiid she had a solution?" It was either ice cream or chocolate or bacon.

Probably one of the former.

God, what she wouldn't do for some BACON.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:18 pm
Candace resisted the urge to heave a long sigh. Not worth iiiiiiit.

"Jerry, darling. Sweetheart. Jerrbear." She reached out to cup Jerry's chin, pouting her lips. "You are adorable, okay? You're not fat. You're the opposite, in fact. You're--" There was a shrill shriek and Candace let go of Jerry, sighing and rolling her eyes.

"I'm also not putting makeup on you because your girlfriend is being a harpy." She kept her voice low, mostly to herself. "You need clothes that fit you better. You're spilling out of that dress."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:20 pm
Jeri flushed hotly as Candace touched her chin, breathing quickening before suddenly the piercing cry of Sasha let loose through the room. "I... I'm n-not finished yet she can't see me oh god oh goddddd" More sobbing. "The d-dress is the best I could fiiiiind!" She moaned, cane hanging from her slender wrist as she balled her fists up to her face miserably.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:21 pm
Clerise was right. Otto hated crowds, and a crowd of men turned whiny women was even worse. He pouted in her bosom, wanting to scream and run away like.. well, like a little girl. However, what she said after his interest. He pulled away from her and held onto her arms, large, tear filled blue eyes staring at the redhead.

"She has a cure!?!!?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:24 pm
She laughed, feeling a little bad that she had been misunderstood, patting tiny Otto's head. "In that, you'll feel better. Not that she'll magically restore your d**k, little lady."

smoothing some of Otto's hair back, Clerise's grin turned wry. "I, personally, kind of want bacon. So I'm going to the kitchens. Cass probably has sweets of some sort that'll make you feel better." She nodded authoritatively. "Trust me. It works."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff