Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Marionette [O/F!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:02 pm
asbloodrunscold

Ⱥɴɴαʟɪєʂє «Ⱥɴɴα» Νєʋєʀʜαʀҭ
User Image
>>Marionette<<

If the world that I dreamed of exists somewhere
Then shall we go search for it…?

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese nodded and smiled a little, "Then you may call me Annaliese if you truly insist." She reached out as if to shake hands and said, "And I shall call you Nobuyuki in order to repay the favor. The power of Strings comes and goes as it pleases, waiting for the perfect moment to help the puppeteer to realize their true power, their true inner self."

"My poison?" Annaliese asked before she chuckled a little, but it was a sad laugh. "So that's what Master called it when I wasn't sitting beside him, comforting him while he attempted to make an eighth doll to represent his wife?" She looked over at the garden, her eyes staring into the past and not the present. "She was made to be the perfect woman, but ended up becoming a monster. Master created her when he started to try courting me, and had made her for me and your ancestor, Yuki. He had even brought her to one of my parent's garden parties in hopes of making me jealous. She threw a fit when she realized the true reason he created her. There was nothing that Master could do but to wind her down in hopes of putting her to sleep forever, but she must have woken up just as I did."

She leaned back in her seat, but her posture was still impeccable and her eyes turned back to gaze at Nobuyuki. "Master had an obsession with me and often told me so, that I was his poison and that he had tried to create an antidote by creating dolls in order to see if they could match up to me, but obviously they did not and I wish that one of them would have." She sighed a little and said with a small frown, "I will not try to make you love me, nor will I force you to do my every whim as she must have been trying to tell you that I would do. I may be a doll, but I am not a monster. I know what it is like to be merely human, but she does not."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
...Your eyes know of lonliness
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image

"I will protect all that is important to me."

Nobuyuki Sadao
"The Winder, The Servant, The Man, The Monster."

"I swear that on my own life."

Nobuyuki nodded and shook her hand as an agreement. He was glad she agreed to that much and didn't decide to snap on him. Nobuyuki was never meant to be a servant or at least not in his view but he would have no choice. He sat down and kept his elbows off the table as he looked up at the wonderful blue sky. He sighed, he slightly missed being out there but at least he could go into the backyard and sit there without becoming a statue like she had told him he would and if he went to far he could most likley be stuck there forever.

He looked at her "So you were this mans soul pride?" he said "I hate people like that, he already had a wife who no doubt loved him." he said "And yet he takes someone else." he said. Nobuyuki was a man who hated it when someone was unfaithful and marriage was just basically a mutual acknowledgment that both parties were in love. He looked at her and felt sorry for her. He realized that she was the victim of a two people's selfish desires and hopeless dreams. She was human once but because of one man, she lost all rights to that. This was the first time he felt genuine guilt for how he had treated her. He'd make an effort to be nicer, she was not at fault here. He didn't think he could love her but he could at least be her friend and companion. He sighed "I can't believe my family line had something to do with this." he said and sighed "And unfortunately the only way for me to help you is with love, the other dolls as well." he said. He shook his head slowly.

He wished there was another way to help but there wasn't "For me to help you I'd have to risk giving up my heart and soul each time so when it comes to the others I can only offer advice." he said "And try to make this house looks nice and pretty again since I'm going to be here for quite some time." he said "I also applied for college online so really..I am Nobuyuki Sadao, your humble servant." he said. That was the only time he would ever refer to himself as such though so she had better memorize it. He looked around the garden "I've done all I can for the Garden now I have to dust and clean...I don't want to but I have to." he said and stood up. He was more worried about her then he was himself. He doubted he'd be in danger, they would most likely try to destroy her for her power and he wouldn't let that happen. He was her winder but he'd do his best to be her protector.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:42 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese nodded a little when he mentioned that he'd had a wife that had loved him. "She had loved him so dearly that... half of her soul was placed in the sixth Marionette and the eighth was to house the other half of the soul, but... he vanished before he could finish it."

"Talking about me now, are we?" A doll with silver hair stepped out of the back door and looked between the two. Though she had a smile on her face, it was obvious that she was saddened. "I am sorry to barge in on your conversation, but I had been looking for you, Anna."

Annaliese looked up at the sixth Marionette and smiled. Standing up she walked over to the other doll and through her arms around the other doll and said, "I'm so glad that you came, Tami! Please, come sit with us."

"No, no, I have some cleaning to do in this house. I'll be in the main hall dusting if you need me." She then turned and walked away. "And Nobuyuki, I'll take over the cleaning if you'll make sure to keep Annaliese out of trouble."

"Out of trouble? I'm not that troublesome... am I?" Annaliese asked no one in particular before she walked back to the table and sat down. "Tami is of a good heart and good intentions. She was my best friend before we wound down.... Even though she's only half there."
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki looked at the other doll a little surprised when she showed up but oddly enough he didn't feel the need to get defensive and really he understood why when Annaliese greeted the doll like an old friend. He smiled at her and gave a small nod hello. He noticed how sad her smile was and simply nodded "If you say so." he said. He'd be content with cleaning though he didn't want to. His mother turned him into menial worker and it showed some times. He found a little bit a pleasure in the tinniest things and random tasks but he wouldn't let her know.

He sat back down and looked at her "I'm glad that Tami is a good doll." he said "I noticed that, her smile seemed sad." he said and looked into the house. He would keep Annaliese out of trouble but he'd help out Tami sometimes as well. He didn't want to seem useless. He looked around "Honestly, Tami gives off the air of kindness though she does seem lonely." he said "Does she normally clean the house?" he asked her.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:15 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
"She did all of the work in the house when she was human, too..." Annaliese explained as she glanced in the window, knowing full well that the girl was most likely reading their minds at that very moment. "She loved Master dearly, for she had the purest of hearts that had ever been corrupted and broken as hers had.... He did not love her at all, well, perhaps he had in the beginning before he had buried himself in his own misery and hatred for aging. But then he began to observe other women, wishing that he could keep her young forever, as he wanted for all of us."

She shook her head a little in disapproval. "She was completely oblivious to what he was doing until he decided to test the taking of a human soul and placing it in a doll's body. He hadn't completely known her soul, he hadn't even tried to take her entire soul, for he'd meant to put her back in her own body, but... when he realized that he had split her soul and that it couldn't be repaired, he simply left her as she was and allowed her body to simply die before reteaching her how to cook, clean, and she slowly regained her memories. I believe that it was her sadness is what drove Master to flee."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

((Blocked by Writers Block.))
Nobuyuki listened to her and nodded "I feel so sorry for you dolls, none of you deserve this." he said and put his head down "The Master was such a horrible man." he said and looked at her. How could anyone do this? He felt depressed and a little angry. He looked at her "I....can we stop talking about this It's incredibly depressing." he said and rubbed his head. He felt like he was going to pass out now. He didn't know why but every since last night he had felt...tired. He felt like he was missing something.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:45 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese nodded, "Of course we can. Is there anything you need?" She asked in curiosity and worry when he lowered his head. She reached out across the table and rested a hand on the top of his head, wishing that she could feel how soft his hair was beneath her fingers. She then ran her hand down the side of his head until her hand was under his chin and she lifted it so that she could look into his eyes. "And you do not deserve what I have done to you, but there is nothing that I can do at the moment to break you free... I am not strong enough and nor are you. If there is anything that you desire, I will do my best as your mistress in order to provide it for you."
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki looked at her with a little sadness. He was still thinking about Yuki and his family and that dream he had. He shook his head "There is nothing I need." he said. Yesterday if she touched him maybe he would have reacted badly but she honestly didn't deserve that animosity. He sighed "Well I did wander in here and take your necklace." he said with a smile "Really for now maybe a few hours I day I just need a little quit for college and then I'll do whatever it is you need." he said and stood up "I think I have some reading to do so I can be of service." he said "Maybe learn a little more about the marionettes and my ancestor, maybe, I can find another way to free yo, or something, I don't know what to do If I'm not cleaning and I can't take you out somewhere." he said and tried to walk out but something struck him and he leaned on the wall holding his head he got flashes of the man in shadows again and he slid down the fall "Argh!" he said as the whispers started again but this time they were saying "Don't trust her!" and "She's a liar!" over and over again.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese nodded, "I am not going to need much, that I promise." She said as she stood up, abruptly pulling her hand away from his chin. She didn't want to touch him with her wooden hands. She didn't want him to feel the wood and not her true hands. She was hideous, she was nothing more than a doll with a soul thrust it it. She was just a Marionette made to please the Master. "What is mine is yours, remember that... and after I truly thought about it last night while you slept... I am just as much of a servant as a mistress." She then turned and walked into the house and up the stairs to lock herself in her room, to stare out the window at the city that she could not go to at the moment. They needed a stronger connection. They needed to be a single soul, a single being.
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tami stepped out of the shadows behind Nobuyuki and knelt beside him, reading his mind, seeing and hearing everything that he did. "The past haunts you, the past that was never meant to be yours, that was never meant to be." She threw up a barrier within his mind to save him from all of the voices and images. "They are trying to make you think differently. They are trying to turn you away from the light." She then stood up again and took out a duster and began to dust the furniture in the room that he had fallen just outside of. She had, by then, forgotten what had just happened and didn't care, for sadness and loss swallowed her whole once again.

╔════════════════════════════════
Feelin’ like I got a front row seat to watch everybody be happy
Can’t even paint a smile on my face, it’s so hard to not complain
There's a bigger picture on display and it's starting to come in focus
Causing me to see to see the ones in need outside my little world
════════════════════════════════╝

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:34 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki looked at Tami his eyes slightly twitched from the pain of their voices. He tried to clear the voices away but they polluted his mind. Tami surprised him though as she was able to make the voices stop. She seemed to know something about him that even he didn't. Past? What past? He remember his friend or at least the ones he made when he moved here. The voices screaming in his head were multiple kids, ones he never met before and the images of people he had never seen or heard of. He had done things he did not remember and a girl....he didn't remember her exactly..her face was obscured but when he saw it, he felt happy yet he felt pain. He wasn't sure where they came from. He stood up and looked at Tami "Tami wait...what do you mean a Past that wasn't meant to be yours?" he asked "Is there something about me that even I don't know?" he asked.

Seraphim_Lie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:41 pm
Tami turned around to stare at him for a long moment, her sad eyes confused, but then she smiled a little. "Oh, yes, there is always something that even we don't know about ourselves." She dusted a little more before she looked out the window and at the songbirds that sat there, twittering about their day without a single care in the world. "Sometimes someone triggers a memory that has been lost or perhaps it comes back in order to remind you that it is there, always watching and waiting for you to look back upon it. I was given the power of Mind, as you probably already know, have you been reading the book like it was given to you to do." She brushed off her apron before continuing, "I could help you look through your broken memories, piece them back together for you, but then again, I might mix up some memories or forget why I am there and erase them altogether. I am here to help you as well as Annaliese, who really does care for your well-being, though she may act like a pampered cat."

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:56 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki looked at her as she began to speak. Tami certainly packed some knowledge and lived up to her title but still she seemed empty. He thought about it "I started getting this back when I first read about the apprentice in that book." he said and looked at her. He shook his head "I haven't read it since Myst showed up last night." he said. He didn't think her suggestion was at all wise if there was a good chance that she would do more harm than good. He sighed and stood tall"I would like you to help me, I need to know what I'm missing and who these people are." he said "Maybe there is something really important I need to know." he said. He crossed his arms..this was the only way to figure thing out in his opinion and he would take it any way. He looked outside..it was a beautiful day. He hoped her liberating his memories would stop the voices..if it proceeded he may very well lose his mind before he could help Annaliese.

Seraphim_Lie

((I vote that she does more damage than good and yet does a little good.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:00 pm
asbloodrunscold

Tami nodded, "He left his memories in that book in order to pass them onto you, that I would know for a fact, because I'm the one that helped him do it." she then heard him want her to go through his memories and flush them to the surface. She stared at him for a long minute before nodding and placed the duster on the table before brushing off her apron and motioned for him to sit down in the nearest chair. "I'll do my best to help you, but do not be angry if I erase other memories that must be erased or disrupt the flow of your mind for the rest of your life." She reached out and closed his eyelids with her wooden fingertips and then entered his mind with a deep breath, ripping through the inner part of his mind like a tigress tearing through a deer.

She began to flush out the memories that he wanted, but they became distorted and many were completely destroyed. She was doing more damage than she was good.

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki stopped her midway through before she totally destroyed everything. He fell on his arms and knees and stared at the ground in shock "I can't...blame you for trying." he said and held his head. He had a ungodly headache now and his mind was...even more of a wasteland than it was before. He began to flash random images that made no sense to him anymore. It hurt a lot as the voices picked up and were seemingly chanting something. He was much more open to the images the book was still giving off now. He bit his lip until it started to bleed as the voices and images picked up speed. He kept himself silent as they passed by rapidly before he was only looking at the memories she destroys as a pure white landscape. At the end of it though there was a ring in his ear and he opened his eyes and looked around. He stood up but he seemed very dizzy. He was feeling something, an odd power emanating from Tami, The house and even Annaliese. They were all giving off a very distinct power that he wasn't able to feel before. He stared at Tami. His eyes became very blurry multiple times and she seemed to get larger but he was seeing a light within however Tami's light was a violet color and it only took up half her body "Tami? How long have you been glowing?" he asked as he stumbled further. He was unaware that he was seeing her soul and that the color of her soul was her feelings or her most general feeling. He ended up crashing into the table and putting his hands on it "Tami? Can you do me a favor?" he asked "Get me some water...lots of it." he said.

The ringing in his ear picked up one again and he slid down to his knees as his vision continued to change. His mind was adjusting to something he hadn't noticed before. The ringing got louder and he started to hear thoughts ...he didn't know who's? The voice sounded like Tami's but also Annaliese but it was all gibberish. He dug his finger nails into the table. He desperately needed Tami to get him some water. It might have helped ease the pain. He would be in this state for minutes until his mind fully readjusted.

Seraphim_Lie

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces