Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Diamond in the Rough Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:49 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Rin laughed some. "Don't worry about Raven. Its alright really, glad you are doing something you like. You always did get A's in english for writing. " It was the one class Raven was always good it and Rin was happy for him. The smoking was a nasty habit but his father had taken it up too so it didn't bother him that much. " I am not going to scowl or go all parent mood on you for smoking, your grades yeah I will, but not for this. I already planned to go to business school after high school. Remember that scholarship I got a couple of years ago? It will pay for anything so my parents won't have too, they got enough problems without having to worry about my college. Really wish you were going too but I am very happy that you are happy." He smiled brightly then layed back on the bed. "Raven you have to do me a favor though, don't ever think we never see each other again after highschool cause we alway will."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:40 pm
Young Master Seke

User ImageRaven went and sat next to Rin on the bed, despite the lighted cigarette. Carefully and gently he ran his free hand down Rin's cheek. "I want to believe that... but we will both be busy with work. When will we make time to see each other?" Raven sighed and put out the cigarette, which was a waste but truthfully he never finished them, so he could lay down next to Rin. He slid his hand into Rin's and held it tight, but he only stared at the ceiling. "I wouldn't mind if we could just stay like this... forever..." He squeezed Rin's hand and laughed. "Cheesy, I know, but I'm a romance author, it's kind of my job." He sighed happily. "Now one of my stories can finally have a happy end..." He whispered to himself.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:04 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

"We just will Raven. Me and you even if we are apart, we will always be together in every sense of the word." He smiled and squeezed Raven's hand back, looking over at him with a loving look. "If only we could stay this way forever. Maybe I should have said something either but I wasn't sure if you even...liked boys. I never told anyone I do. My parents don't even know about it." Rin chuckled to himself then looked back up at the ceiling. "when work comes or anything else I will always find time to atleast call or text you. Thats a promise but for right now lets enjoy ourselfs. High school not over yet and I am not letting you drop out."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:41 pm
Young Master Seke

User ImageRaven's eyes grew troubled. "My family knows. They found out in middle school, almost around the time I figured it out." He looked away. "I-I never said anything about it... but they haven't even looked at me since" Raven sighed, but he never took his eyes off Rin. "I won't drop out. If I did, I wouldn't get to see you anymore..." Raven smiled at Rin, getting used to saying the more... embarrassing... stuff now. For a romance author, he was pretty much a whimp when it come to relationships. Besides, up until now he's only had secret little flings, which his how his parents found out. Well, that part he could leave out. Raven smiled at Rin. "I... still can't believe it..." He said quietly.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

"I don't really date. Always too busy with school to even bother with it." He tightened his hold on Raven's hand as if trying to tell him it would be ok. His parents had never known cause he was always in his studies or books and then again Rin had to take care of his parents. Rin rolled over, his body almost snuggling against Raven's. "You can always move in with me if you want. My parents wouldn't mind at all and we could be together more, not just in school."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:26 pm
Young Master Seke

User ImageRaven smiled and wrapped his arms around Rin, without breaking his hold on Rin's hand. "I'm sure if I left my parents wouldn't even notice..." Raven gently kissed Rin's forhead. "But it's alright, you don't have to worry about me. I'm used to it by now... and I should have been more carefull. They might get over it." Raven smiled. "I'd love to stay with you, though... but what if your parents ever found out about..." Raven couldn't say it. He was never able to say the things that really mattered, but he was always scared of what might happen next. "I just... I know you already have to take care of those guys... and I don't want to cause more trouble for you." Raven sighed. "Speaking of which, where are your parents? Out drinking or gambling?" He glanced at his watch. "It's getting late..."  

UncannyDannyBoy

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:41 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Rin shook his head. "I don't know where they go at night and I gave up going to find them back in junior high. They haven't been the same since they lost joey." Joey was going to be Rin's little brother but something cause his mother to lose the baby. Rin cried for a time but moved on however his parents never did. The nursery was still painted and had everthing waiting for a baby that never came. "They wouldn't care if you moved in or if you were gay. Pretty sure my father has been doing his own experminting late at night." He chuckled and laughed some. "and you never cause me any trouble expect when you stole my cookies." Rin laughed more and kissed Raven's lips softy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:12 am
Young Master Seke

User ImageRaven smiled, melting away in the kiss for a few moments before he had to pull away to speak. "A-Are you sure? Your paraents wouldn't want to... talk to my paraents about it...?" Raven sighed. "If they did my parents would most likely say something like 'we have no child like that' and don't want to be questioned for anything because of them." There was a noise downstairs, and Raven would have jumped up and sprung to the other side of the room if it weren't for the strong grip they had on each other's hands. "Is that..." Raven wondered, his voice going to a whisper as nervesy crept over him.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:06 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Rin just smiled and went to check out the noise. It was just his mother, stumbling through the dark. He smiled to himself. "Come on mother, lets get you to bed." After helping her get to bed Rin went outside knowing his father wasn't too far behind. The man was leaned against the wall of the house,losing the contents of his stomach. Rin got him cleaned up and put to bed before returning to the room. "It was just my parents. We should go to sleep too, school is in the morning and I got alot of stuff to make up cause of today."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:13 am
Young Master Seke

User Image Raven scowled. "You shouldn't have to take care of them." There was Raven's protective side, coming out again. He was more worried about Rin, of course, and taking care of his own parents wasn't doing the boy any good. It made Raven really angry, knowing that Rin's parents couldn't get over something when the only answer was 'try again'. Raven sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "They used to be so cool too." He gestured for Rin to come over, so that he could hold the other boy tight.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:48 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

"They are my parents. I don't mind having to take care them cause I know one day they will get back on thier feet. Just got to see it for themselves." He got back into the bed and into Raven's arms. "They are still cool in thier own way. Sometimes they forget about joey. Honestly though sometimes I want to burn that room, the crib, everything but then I know they might hate me." Rin was like thier invisable son now. He took care of them but half the time it was like he wasn't in the room or the house for that matter. Still the boy worked hard, got good grades and did everything just to get something to know they were proud of him. Maybe one day Joey will just be a distant memory to them too. "Don't you worry about me Raven. It is my job to worry about you, not for you to worry about me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 pm
Young Master Seke

User ImageRaven laughed. "Sorry to dissapoint but I will never stop worrying about you." He tightened his grip on RIn, moving the boy closer. He ruffled Rin's soft hair with a smile. "I'm only saying... I guess over the years I've slowly lost faith in adults, you can blame my parents for that one." HIs voice dropped to a whisper. "You sleep. You've had a bad day, haven't you? Don't worry about school now." He gently ran his hand through Rin's hair. "I'm sure they understand. After all I don't think you've ever been absent." Raven teased with a goofy smile, trying to lighten up the mood.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:25 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

"I guess missing one day of school couldn't hurt me. Teachers will put my homework aside and Betty can fill in for me with anything having to deal with being school president." Rin yawned some and layed his head back . He was tired from the day and still shaken up some from the indent with the teacher. "Stay with me, I want to wake up seeing you." Rin kissed Raven ever so softy again then closed his eyes into a sleep. His body pressed closed to Raven for warmth and comfort durning the night.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:34 pm
Young Master Seke

User Image Raven smiled. "Good. THe most important thing for you do do now is rest." Raven kissed Rin's head once the boy had gone to sleep and pulled the blanket over them. He stayed awake for a long time after that, listening only to the sound of Rin's parents stumbling around. He just couldn't sleep. The one he had been dreaming about for so long, was in his arms at this very moment, how could he sleep? He just lay there, holding Rin close, and waiting for the morning sun to pour in through the window. "Don't worry... I'll still be here when you wake up." Raven whispered to RIn after a few hours, so he was sure that the other boy was already asleep.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:38 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Rin slept peacefully through the night. It was only until morning and the sounds of his father leaving for work woke him up. The boy yawned as his eyes opened. "Morning Raven..." He rubbed his eyes as he slowly sat up. "Good to see you." Rin kissed his cheek then got up to make his mother breakfast. She was up and sober. Rin had to explain why he wasn't in school then got busy coooking. He wanted to wait until his father come home to bringing up the news about Raven staying with them. Better if they were here for it. "Raven come eat something or I am force feeding you myself."

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff