Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Official Adventure Time RP Guild ::.

Back to Guilds

For all fans of Adventure Time, come on in and have a lumping awesome time! 

Tags: Adventure Time Guild, Adventuretime, Finn, Marceline, Jake 

Reply Places Outside of Kingdoms
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GandaIf

Girl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image

Apple gazed at the locket, her eyes sparkling like shooting stars. "Wowee! Um, can I open it now? Pretty please?" Apple said, as if she were a kid at Winter Holiday. Without bothering to hear the answer, Apple opened up the locket. At first nothing seemed to happen, then she began to hear the most math music she had ever heard in her life. It seemed to be a mixture of every music, from violins to electric guitars to flutes and drum beats. Finally, she could hear the rhombus techno beats of a keytar solo. The keytar sang the words "you are a hero" into her heart. She felt a warmness wash over her. Finally, a purpose! The locket closed on its own, its message heard loud and clear. When Apple tried to open it, the locket refused to budge. She put the locket around her neck, and looked at the Love princess, her eyes still sparkling. She didn't have a clue what to say to the woman.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan wanted badly to figure out this riddle, but while he thought about it, he should squeeze in some combat training. His goal now was to learn to fight against the Shadow Princess. "Does anyone here know," Evan asked the group, "where the best place in Ooo to learn to fight with weapons is? Anyone?" He pulled out his map of the land and scanned it over once more.  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

mandatorii

Supreme Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image
❥ ℙ ℛ ℑ ℕ ℭ ℰ S S| მ ℳ O ℛ ℰ ┬ ┬ ℰ.
The Love Princess
❝ In dreams and in love, there are no impossibilities. ❞ ♥

Amorette softly giggles at Apple's sparkling gaze as if she expected Apple to react that way. She whispers Apple's and Evan's ears the secret to entering her kingdom, "In order to enter my kingdom for anything, you must sing a marvelous love song, even if you cannot sing at all. I can read your consciences, and I can tell what you are thinking, your heart must be as pure as gold to enter my high-security kingdom. You two are welcome anytime." Amorette gives a glowing smile to the two and gives them a thumbs up for approval.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan sighed heavily. "Thanks for your offer, Miss Amorette... but I really need to know where to go for combat training. It's my #1 priority right now. Know where I could go? The Marauder City? Fire Kingdom? Forest of Evil? Anywhere!" Evan angrily took out his map again. This was the typical thing with thieves... they had a hard time socializing with others. You can probably guess why.  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

mandatorii

Supreme Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
【 ℘ℜℑℵℭℰSS მℳℴℜℰℑℑℰ ℒℴℭKℋმℜℑ】

▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"There are multiple places for combat training, there's always a princess in danger, or a monster that's attacking a city, or maybe an ugly wizard lost his shoe to a butt ghost. Listen to the sound of the wind." Amorette wiggles her arms around as if they were noodles and giggles. "I have no clue."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆

XINXXdreamsX&XINXXl♡ve, there are NO ιмρσѕѕιвιℓιтєѕ.X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan couldn't resist the urge to facepalm. So he facepalmed. "Not on-the-job training, Princess. I need professional help. If I went charging into battle swords-ablaze at my current level, I'd be beaten to a pulp. Seriously, what's the point of collecting weapons if I can't even use them? The only thing I've ever done with them is steal more weapons. I need a mentor, a tutor, a teacher, a sensei, a professor, an instructor, a trainer, an expert! There's not a single guy or gal in Ooo who can teach me?" Evan continued to get more and more frustrated as people misunderstood his questions. His low patience level was getting the best of him by now.  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

mandatorii

Supreme Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image
【 ℘ℜℑℵℭℰSS მℳℴℜℰℑℑℰ ℒℴℭKℋმℜℑ】

▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

As Evan's frustration rose, Amorette got frustrated also, seeing as her face got red and her eyes started to glow. "I'm sorry for misunderstanding, maybe next time you shouldn't be asking me, because I'm the WRONG PERSON!" She twirls and teleports to her kingdom, not before a teardrop of blood burns the grass upon hitting the ground.

[exit to Love Kingdom]

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆

XINXXdreamsX&XINXXl♡ve, there are NO ιмρσѕѕιвιℓιтєѕ.X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

Apple smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Prince--" but her thanks were cut off short by Amorette teleporting all of a sudden. She turned towards Evan. "Now look what you've done! You've scared her away!" she played an ominous tune on her keytar. She sighed. "Sorry, I shouldn't be mad at you. Besides, we're going to be partners from now on!" she said. If she was going to become a hero, she might as well share the experience with someone else. "We won't be lone wanderers anymore!" she giggled. There was an uncomfortable silence. In fact, the whole forest seemed to be a little too quiet. They were the only two left, after all.

GandaIf

Girl

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan had now lost it. All of his new friends were vanishing before his eyes! Who was going to help him now?! T'nix, who said he'd help Evan get some training, had disappeared. Amorette, who was helping to solve the mystery of Evan's necklace, had disappeared. Her lover boy knight was sure to follow. And worst of all... HE WAS STILL STANDING IN THIS LUMPING FOREST!!! He hung his head... then looked behind him. Apple was still there, rocking out on her keytar. At least the person he could relate to was still there... They were both wanderers, they both had stolen, and according to the Love Princess, they both hadn't "found themselves" yet. Evan and Apple had a lot in common, surprisingly. He smiled, and decided his next destination. He'd avoided this place before, but now he was in need of combat training. Evan shouted out to her, "Hey Apple! Wanna come with me to the City of the Cold-Hearted Marauders?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
Leonidas
Knight of Chaos

Leonidas looks at Evan and says, We offered to help but have fun on your adventure He turns away and teleports back to the Love Kingdom.

Rosstin

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GandaIf

Girl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image
Apple watched the knight teleport from the forest. She tilted her head. "Aw, I feel like we hurt his feelings somehow. Maybe we should just stop at the Love Kingdom on the way?" she asked innocently. "Y'know, as much as I'd like to gain some battle experience with some totally ripped Marauders, they seemed like they wanted us to come visit right away. Take out one of your mappy thingies." she said, her hand straying to her keytar. She just played 3 different notes, making patterns absent-mindedly. She felt like she might be annoying the poor guy, but her fingers just went straight to the keys all on their own...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan didn't really like dealing with super-sensitive softies, but he supposed a short stop at the Love Kingdom couldn't hurt. Maybe I could do some weapon collecting... Evan wondered. "Yeah," Evan said, "A stop at the Love Kingdom sounds good. Here's the map:"

User Image

I've outlined our path and destinations. It's pretty simply a straight line. Without further delay, let us be off." Evan started walking down the path of fallen branches that T'nix had made for him earlier. Evan was feeling much happier now, probably because he was finally getting out of the forest.

(exit to grass lands : D)  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

GandaIf

Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:23 am
User Image

"WAIT FOR ME, EVAN!" called Apple, but the figure had already disappeared out of sight. "Oh lumps, looks like I'm going to have to play something to make me go faster!" She set her keytar to electric guitar mode and began playing a hyperspeed guitar solo. The trees passed in a blur. It was a most exhilarating experience! "Woo hoo!" Apple cried as she left the cover of the trees.

[Exit to Grasslands]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 am
OoO Bubbles oOo

User Image
Bubbles' plan to try and get Marceline and Princess Bubblegum to make friends seemed to have fail miserably. She had to let a sigh escape her mouth. Though, the air exhaled through by the sigh was soon inhaled by a gasp, as her stomach started to rumble and gurgle, and her body began to wiggle and wave. It had seemed the potion was wearing off.. Bubbles may have seemed like a human, but she was actually a fairy. She had used potions to change her appearance, for a short period time anyway.

Bubbles honestly had no idea what to do next. Should she just float around the grass lands? It seemed to be the only apparent thing she could do. For now, that was, anyway..

lxvesick

Loaded Lunatic

mr colter

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
---- The Ice Prince ----

Lewis sprinted through the brush as he desperately tried to escape from the battle-zone. "I n-n-never should've s-stayed with that adventurer..." He whispered as he darted around trees. After a good bit of running, Lewis darted around a big tree and pressed his back tightly against its bark. As he drew in several deep breathes, his white eyes slowly reverted back to their normal black hue.

'Not safe...N-Not safe....' He kept telling himself mentally. 'I can't believe I was clumsy enough to let myself get tangled up in this mess...'

---- ((OOC: Exit to Finn and Jake's Treehouse )) ----

Places Outside of Kingdoms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces