Reply (South) Druid Territory
The Mighty Procyon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demona_Dominique Destine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 am
Sage and Kora were riding along side each other. She had fallen for a horse herself when finding the herd. Sage and the mare had an instant connection when they met. She was a light honey colored mare with blonde-white mane and tail. It smiled over at Kora who was enjoying her ride on the mare she had chose to ride. Sage agreed when Kora said "We should name them." and "I've always wanted a horse."

"I completely agree and I hope my brother doesn't mind the herd of horses. There is a wild black stallion I think Druid would love personally for himself. The horses will be good for our pack. It'll give us some income." she shared. "Now, a name. . ." she began thinking when she witness a horse run off without a rider. Sage looked behind her and found Pandora on the ground. "Oh my. . ." she gasped. She wasn't fond of Pandora and they never saw eye to eye. Yet, they were packmates. "Kora, make sure she's okay and stay with wagon group. I will ride ahead to catch her horse and return. Sage raced off following the flying horse and caught it's reins. "Ssssh. . .whoa there. Good horse. Come on. Shhh. . ." she talked and touched the horse. Her calm and good vibe instantly got the horse to relax. She figured Pandora wouldn't be able to ride and had another person take her horse ahead. Sage than rode back to Kora and the wagon party.

[[ Your post was fine. My post is a little meh. . .]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:59 am
Arsenio stayed silent as Puck berated him about siding with the enemies. He made the right choice and didn't regret it one bit. It put him on Pandora's and Charm's good side, which was good enough for him. Pandora's comment made him smirk and gave a snicker at the last bit. "I'm relieved at the thought of that." He said as he watched Puck move away from him because of his betrayal. The yearling was not making it easy though as he was bumping Arsenio .Before he knew it Puck staggered and began to fall out the back of the wagon.

He tried to reach for Puck by his cape, but couldn't reach him in time. "This isn't going to go well." He thought as he could hear Charm screaming for the boy. Luckily, Pandora been there to capture Puck from his fall, but flailed with her just because it was Pandora. Once the pop rocks went off, he could feel the reins from the wagon's horses tug and suddenly pull him off the wagon. "Damn!" Arsenio said as he felt a twinging pain in his shoulder as he went flying. He was still catching sight of Pandora and Puck and watched as the two fell off her horse. All he saw was the motionless Pandora and a switch inside him flipped. The horses stopped in their tracks as the man dug his feet into the ground. They tried to run away, but were easily pulled back by the strength of Arsenio. It wasn't the pop rocks that no longer scared them, but the dark aura he was emitting from his body. Their was a bad atmosphere around Arsenio now as he brought the horses back to the wagon and handed them to Shamrock. "Watch the horses. . ." He told Shamrock before heading to the back of the wagon.

Arsenio's hair stood up a bit and his eyes donned an intimidating look that reflected those of a ferocious animal. His nails lengthened and sharpened like claws which made his appearance more menacing. It would be hard to believe he was part wolf, as he looked almost like something more threatening, as if he had the attributes of a bear. His adrenaline was not only flowing from the horses running off, but also because he feared for Pandora's well being, making him ignore the damage his shoulder was in. His hand was in a tight fist resisting the temptations to lash out at Puck as he came closer. "Stay calm. . .Stay calm. . ." was the only signal being sent to Arsenio's head as he kneeled down next to the unconscious Delta and held her up off the ground. The scared Puck was shaking her and that only annoyed the worried Arsenio. "Knock it off!" He growled as he stared at the boy. His eyes had a killing intent for the boy right now, but was holding himself back from doing something he'd regret. He didn't want to hurt the lad, but Arsenio's head wasn't very clear right now. "Sorry. . .just back up for now." He warned the boy as he tried to soothe himself. He slowly returned to his previous state as he focused in on his superior's current conditions. He looked down at Pandora and could notice she was still motionless, but still breathing as well. He looked over at Charm, "Charm, Pandora's out cold! I need you over here." Arsenio said as he held Pandora close to him.

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

lottie-tottie1240

8,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:45 am
Lilith heard a sudden call out, her head shooting up seeing the young puck fall from the wagon and then Pandora trying to help...noticing her horse suddenly rear and panic from the pop rocks, Lilith suddenly rushed forward, acting the beta she was, looking to Arsenio and then Charm as she was called, Sage had taken care of the run away horse...Narrowing her eyes slightly as Arsenio showed aggression and anger towards Puck.

However as he calmed down and returned to his previous state, Lilith picked up Puck by the scruff, ignoring his struggling, "Arsenio...Charm...get her on the wagon and lay her down" she spoke calmly and looked to the wagon and then Puck...Maugrim would probably follow her to the commotion caused, Pandora was out and she needed to rest or her awakening would be an achy one.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:51 am

Mischief let out a yip of a giggle when Shamrock bit at her belly. It tickled! She rolled over and was prepared to dodge playful rushes from her playmate when the cart hit a rock and Puck was sent tumbling off the back of the wagon. Mischief gasped and leaped after him, hitting the ground and rolling onto her stomach. She stood back up and shook off the dirt on her fur and waiting for her vision to stop spinning. That was when things got crazy. Mischief saw that Puck had been grabbed by Pandora, but things fell from his clothing and made loud noises. This scared Mischief as much as it spooked the horses, and she ran, not knowing where to run too. As she horses spooked and tried to run off, Mischief ran between their legs, causing further spooking. She let out a yip of fright as one of the horses reared, the whites of it's eyes plainly showing, came stamping back down. Mischief dodged the deadly hooves, running beneath it. As she came out from it's hind legs, it kicked it's back legs. One of it's hooves hit it's target sending her flying and tumbling in the dirt. Mischief tried to stand back up, but her legs wobbled and she flopped back over, a furry lump in the road.

Player Advisor

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:11 pm
Kora rode over to Pandora at the back. Swinging off her mare, and landing swiftly onto the ground she put a protective arm over Puck's shoulder's and brought him back away from the snarling group. Specifically Aresnio. She saw the way the man looked at Puck. While everyone in the pack treated Puck as though he was and would be a failure, this one was different. Arsenio had a murderous look, and Kora could feel his need radiating off hot his skin. Charm would have to take care of Pandora, but Kora would need to protect Puck if anything went wrong during the healing.

When Mischief bolted and spooked the horse Kora looked down at the boy, "Help Mischief now." She left the group, her own horse following behind her dutifully. Each one she attempted to calm down, easing them back into the melodic walk that they had been in before. She would need to speak to all the yearlings and pups about their place within the pack. They should not be fooling around so casually. Annoyed she checked behind her again to make sure that Puck had followed her orders to help the girl back up.

The trip to the new campsite should never have been this difficult. Ephiram should have stayed behind to help with the move, and the other yearlings should have taken the opportunity to prove themselves to the pack. But they looked up to Ephiram, and once again he proved too selfish to truly care for the needs of the pack. Her stomach curled, and she felt sick. How was she to marry him? Family, pack, duty. They were her priorities, held high above all others. To take a mate who did not feel the same sickened her. What would her family think of this marriage? She knew what the Druid pack hoped would come out of it, but also knew that she would have no effect on changing Ephiram. If the man wanted to change, he had to be the one to do it for himself. He had to see his impact on the others of the pack and swear to become the role model they needed. If only she too had such an impact, maybe then they would be more courteous to the needs of the pack as a whole.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:25 pm
Luckily Pandora had caught Puck which made Charm relieved but that did not last long. Soon, pop rocks had fallen out of Puck's pockets which cause Pandora and Puck to fall off her horse. Leading Pandora to being unconscious. "Huh!" gasped Charm. As the wagon was pulled to a stop, Charm took no time and jumped off the wagon to quickly aid Pandora when she was needed but growled at Arsenio for showing hostility towards Puck. "Let him go!" she warned. Darting her eyes as she felt his bad vibe.

When Arsenio let go of Puck, Charm went back to work and checked Pandora after seeing Kora then Lilith. Her hands had glown as she waved a hand over Pandora's body. "She has no broken bones but she will be out cold for a while," giving out the diagnosis. "Just a few cuts here and there," then lifting her gaze up to Arsenio. "Put her on the wagon and I will heal her on the move," she ordered. Then wincing as Lilith had grabbed Puck by the scruff. Thankfully, Puck had been able to escaped Lilith's wrath as Kora gave him a job to do. To fetch Mischief. Causing Charm to widen her eyes and looks over to see Mischief and would of went to her but it was Puck's job.

Charm hopped onto the wagon as Puck went for Mischief and Arsenio had put Pandora on the wagon. She had directed Arsenio to put Pandora onto the moss leaves that was still on the wagon and brought out her supplies. Her heart was racing after this whole scene as she began to mix healing herbs. Rubbing it onto Pandora's little wounds and shake a little at the thought of what punishment Puck would receive from Lilith or Maugrim. Falling of the wagon was his fault but the pop rocks were on accident.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:53 am
Arsenio gave a confused look at Charm as he held onto Pandora. "What? I haven't touched Puck!" He said before noticing everybody else looking at him. Was he different than everybody else? He looked down at his hands that were holding Pandora and noticed the change in his claws. "Oh. Of course." He thought as grit his teeth and frustration at how inhuman he must have looked. Was he that more terrifying when he looked like this. He had a mixture of anger and sorrow as he reverted back to his usual form. He looked over at Puck who he could see was already scared as it was, but for him to have to be approached by his monstrous appearance was stressful as well. He looked at Puck and then Pandora with a sorry kind of look on his face, this would've never happened if he got Puck riled up.

"Fine." He muttered as he picked Pandora and took her over to the wagon following both Charm and Lillith's orders. His shoulder was burning with pain as his adrenaline wasn't flowing anymore. It was unbearable, but he had to get the Delta to the wagon. He placed her up in the back before sitting on the end of the wagon and rubbed his arm in agitation.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:03 am
Everything happened so fast as Puck stood up to move to the back of the wagon with Charm and the others. There was a bump and Puck stumbled off the wagon almost eating the ground. He was surprised when Pandora rescued him by his cape and ripping it. The sight of the rip made Puck unhappy and caused him to struggle.

"Pandora, let go. I'm gonna fall." he said calmly. "Pandora, I have hold of the wagon. . ." he told her and suddenly his cape ripped his pop rocks fell hitting the ground scarying the horses around them. Pandora's horse threw them off they both rolled and she protected him during the roll. Once on the ground Puck was scared out of his mind and looked at her in horror. Puck was really scared now and looked at Pandora motionless. "Oh my god no. . ." he panicked and began shaking her. "Pandora please wake up. . .please. . ." he said her name whimpering and in complete panic. "Please, I'm sorry. . .I didn't mean to fall. . .and I forgot about the pop rocks." he said beginning to cry when hearing Arsenio who scared him. Puck moved away from Pandora as ordered and suddenly felt Lilith grab him by the scruff. He struggled and noticed it was Lilith. "Man, I am in deep trouble now." he said looking down and embarrassed of himself. Than Kora came protecting him and asking him to retrieve Mischief. "Umm. . .yes Kora." he said sniffling in tears. For once in Puck's life he listened. Puck went over to Mischief picking her up and gently dusting off her fur. "You okay sweetie?" he asked with a smile before climbing with her back into the wagon sitting in a corner with her. He was afraid.

Marrok was riding up and down both sides of the traveling pack. He was riding on the right side of the pack making a routine check than noticed a horse without a rider flying by him. Sage rode her horse to catch the riderless horse. Marrok looked around noticing that Arsenio's wagon had come to a hault at the very end. Marrok quickly saw the situation and riding straight over to Maugrim.

"Maugrim, should I tell Warlock to stop the entire pack or should we continue moving?" he asked waiting for instructions.

Marrok The Werewolf

Lord_Lycurgus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:01 am
The grizzly beta was enjoying the company of traveling with Lilith on the sidelines of the pack. Maugrim saw no need for him to travel at the head with Warlock. Warlock had seemed to have everything under control. Of coarse his time with Lilith was interrupted. Suddenly a horse flew ahead without a rider followed by Sage retrieving the horse. This caught both Lilith and Maugrim's attention. Lilith went toward the scene of the problem as Maugrim looked on from the sides. Marrok quickly came his way asking for instructions about whether to notify Warlock to stop for the wagon party.

"No. There is no need. There are enough pack members at the sight. Continue to routinely check the sides of the pack. I shall make my way over to check on the problem. There was a loud popping sound which probably startled the horses." he shared with Marrok. "Continue and ride on." he directed than made his way over to the wagon. He watched Arsenio carry Pandora onto the wagon and looked injuried himself. "What happened?" he growled loudly searching for an explaination. "Are you well enough to drive this wagon Arsenio?" he asked looking around for other possible drivers. "Shamrock, my boy. Why don't you drive with Arsenio's supervision." he suggested while searching for someone to explain. His eyes fell into the wagon where Pandora laid, Puck was in the corner with a pup that wasn't a Druid. "Did someone have a pup?" he asked puzzled and began sniffing in Mischief's her direction.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:19 am
Shamrock couldn't believe what had just happened. The troublesome Puck was upset with Arsenio for siding with Pandora. Puck stood to move and return with Charm, himself, and Mischief when he fell off the wagon. Shamrock had been playing with Mischief and she had somehow managed to follow off the wagon once it came to a halt. Pandora and Puck was thrown off her horse due to some pop rocks falling from Puck. The pop rocks not only scared Pandora's horse but the wagon horses as well. Luckily Arsenio managed to stop the horses from leaving them stranded. Arsenio handed Shamrock the reins of the horses to help Pandora who seemed unconscious. Puck sounded very scared and frighten over what happened. Every was seeming to give him a tough time until Kora came. Lilith had come and soon after so did Maugrim. Shamrock swallowed nervously for both him and Puck. In passing Arsenio and himself he suggested Shamrock to drive instead of Arsenio who looked injuried.

"Umm yes, sir of coarse." he said following orders and looked to Arsenio. He wasn't going to argue or disagree with Maugrim. Not now not ever. He was wondering if Maugrim was going to be told the truth or not. He was beginning to feel sorry for Puck currently.

Fakir Valiant Knight

Profitable Entrepreneur

3,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Kyoko_Kuro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:02 am
What a disaster, she thought. First Puck and Pandora falling then Mischief, then Arsenio starting to wolf out, which only brought more attention to the little wagon including the big bad beta himself. It all just kinda happened and Nizhoni probably could have done something, but when she saw Pandora grab Puck she thought it was all over. The pop rocks were a big surprise. The second they hit the ground Niz instinctively took a step back and when the horses got spooked immediately afterwards she took another step back without even realizing it.

Her eyes were fixed on the horses and maybe if she had been paying attention she would have seen Pandora's horse throw her off with Puck, but all she heard was them hit the ground and looked at them. Thats when she saw Mischief fall under the horses feet and got kicked. She felt terrible at that point. Maybe if I hadnt of backed away from the wagon I probably could have help... maybe everyone wouldnt have gotten hurt.

Everything stopped the horses, the wagon, everything it seemed. Arsenio jumped from the cart angry. Lillith and Kora came out of nowhere giving people orders and then Mangruim shows up to see all the commotion. And she knew that things could only get worse from here

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:34 am
Kora watched as Maugrim and Lillith made their way over to the wagon. She groaned and lead her horse over to the wagon again. Once Maugrim found out that it was Puck's fault, Puck would be in a lot of trouble. The boy was already in world's of pain for running off after the explorers, this was only going to make things worse. Charm would be busy with Pandora, and the boy needed someone around who wasn't wanting to rip his throat out. As she approach the wagon she jumped back onto her mare.

"Maugrim, everything is under control again. Puck please explain to Maugrim what happened, so our Beta can go back to enjoying the journey." She gave Puck an encouraging smile, hoping that would help her friend relax a bit.

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

lottie-tottie1240

8,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:38 pm
Lilith looked to puck who sat up on the wagon with the young pup who she had heard to be called mischief...Lilith raised a brow slightly, she didn't know this pup, however Maugrim seemed to address it so she had no need to...Puck however looked to frightened and shaken by the events which had passed and he had been in enough trouble, sighing slightly Lilith looked to Kora as she made her way back over to them, thinking slightly that all of the situation was a little blown out of proportion.

Lilith hadn't noticed Arsenio's arm until Maugrim mentioned the wagon driver and she placed a hand upon her forehead and groaned slightly...such a small silly matter turned into something so silly and got others seriously hurt. The Beta female placed a hand upon Maugrims shoulder as he shouted for an explanation and then asked about the new pup, Puck was shaken enough and didn't need Maugrim shouting at him, Lilith wasn't good with young ones but she showed sympathy as she understood they were just young after all.

Kora came to Pucks comfort and Lilith remained back, she didn't want to approach in case she frightened him more by making him think she would have ago at him also, instead she tried to calm Maugrim so he wasn't harsh on him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:22 pm
Arsenio looked at Maugrim as he asked about his conditions for driving. " I'm probably not in the best shape for holding the reigns right now. So Shamrock can get some good experience out of this." He said as he looked at Shamrock while he grasped his shoulder. He then looked at Puck and Pandora as he looked for an explanation about what happened. "Great." Squall thought as he rubbed his face .The two were probably already in bad situations with the Beta after their exploration mishap. Who knew what would happen if they got in any more trouble than they already were. He was even more upset that he had yelled at Puck without thinking, it was just the heat of the moment.

"It was all my fault, Maugrim." Arsenio confessed as he stood up. "I was being rather loud earlier and riled up Puck. I forgot how easily he can become rambunctious and it caused him to accidentally slip out the wagon. If not for Pandora, Puck would be pretty banged up. Situations got more worse when pop rocks slipped out of Puck's bag which is what spooked Pandora's horse off. That knocked Pandora off her mount and unconscious. Now we're here." Arsenio explained as he looked back to Maugrim. "If I hadn't been fooling around and just focused on driving the wagon. None of this would've happened." He said with ears flattened on top of his head. He wasn't really worried about taking the blame, he just hated the fact that the Puck might be in a bad spot with their superiors. It was pretty nerve-wracking with everyone around looking for questions.

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Marrok The Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:16 am
Once Maugrim instructed Marrok to continue moving the pack down the river and to camp. Marrok gave Maugrim a nod before continuing to ride up and down the left and right side of the entire pack. Since Pandora was unable to cover the end of the pack Marrok took care of that responsibility.

Unfortunately Puck trembled embracing and caressing the pup in his arms. Puck remained quiet and silence for the very first time in his life. He was feeling guilty about what had happened to Pandora. He looked at Arsenio who carried Pandora into the wagon followed by Charm who was caring for her. Neither Arsenio or Charm met his eyes and this made the pup want to cry. Puck didn't cry very much in his life and this was one of those few times. He trembled when Maugrim appeared and growled out loud for an explaination. Puck was trying to find the strength in him to tell Maugrim it was his fault when Arsenio said it was his own. This very act caused Puck to panic and shake his head. Although he teased Arsenio about taking Pandora's side he really liked Arsenio like a big brother or uncle-like figure. There was a sharp glare coming from Maugrim aiming at Arsenio to Puck. Before standing Puck handed Mischief to Niz the next available pack member. Charm was currently busy with Pandora and Shamrock was asked to drive for Arsenio. Finally, Puck grew the courage and stood.

"No. Arsenio. You can not take the blame for what has happened to Pandora. Maugrim. . .it was me. I take full responsibility. Although what Arsenio says was true. I got carried away with myself again. I wasn't careful and accidently slipped of the wagon. The pop rocks in my pockets slipped as she rescued me and I struggled. My struggling caused my pop rocks to fall and scare the horses. We fell and she rolled to protect me and now she's unconscious. It was not Arsenio's fault. If anything he was helping me keep away from trouble." he stated not looking at Arsenio, Charm, or even Kora. "I await my punishment. Charm said I am no longer a pup but a yearling." he said looking down embarressed.

(South) Druid Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff