Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Acting 101 (Class B) [Homework Page 7] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 am
Anna's very pitiful display actually got a snort from Neil. And he thought that he had maybe needed some work. Still the reapers display was only saved by the fact that she was a ghoul. At least to Neil that was what saved it.

"Needs some work," He rubbed the scruff on his chin and gave Anna a very condescending sharp toothed grin. Not that he meant to come across in such away, it just came natural to him. He crossed his arms over his chest. "Boo.. Really? Boo?"

Sosiqui

JetAlmeara rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 2 Total: 7 (3-12)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:06 pm
Carhop Calvalier

" Well i suppose to us it's adorable" Zurine told the ghost with a laugh "the humans never really thought so though, or so I was told anyways" Zurine herself of course had never been to the human world - but her family had passed down enough stories and enjoyed retelling them often enough that she felt fairly certain in repeating those facts. She was about to offer to show the ghoul her other form sometime after class when the techer suddenly appeared.

It was the same teacher from the last class -which she had expected of course - though she couldn't help the small flutter of nerves seeing him again gave her and she scrunched down in her chair a little bit as Gene went to take her turn at scaring the chair. By the time her new found friend returned Zurine was quite nervous. Still she managed to smile and give the ghoul a thumbs up for her attempt before walking towards the chair herself.

Maybe it was a slight lack of confidence this time around or maybe it was because she'd just been told she was adorable and didn't feel all that scary but Zurine didn't think she did nearly as well this time around as she had her last try at this exercise. Her growl of terror from the last class sounded more like it came from a puppy then a vicious padfoot and she didn't think her leaping jump forward was all that scary either. Ah well she thought as she walked back to her chair - she'd given it a try!

Score - 3  

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:20 pm
Anna flinched at the boil's mocking words, her cheeks turning red. "W-what else am I supposed to say? I'm not a banshee o-or a monster or something!" she said, defensively.

As she folded her arms and glared at the boil, Shibey casually sauntered down from the seats, coming up behind Anna on absolutely silent paws. Suddenly, a loud growl burst directly into Neil's thoughts, the hostile sound dwindling down after a moment to a single word:

< Boo. >

Chobi_Chocobo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:36 pm
Sosiqui

"True. Your a reaper I assume so why don't yo-" The thought couldn't be finished. Neils ears twitched.There was a hostile growling sound. At first, Neil could have sworn that Anna was making such a noise, but then a strange little critter popped up in to view from behind the ghoul. The boil hadn't realized it, but he'd taken a step back during the whole thing. To top it all off he heard the word boo in his head. O w O.

"Is that a student or something?" He knew better then to question if it was a minipet. Neil had the unfortunate curse of being semi adorable and easily mistook for a minipet while in natural form. Usually he avoided jumping to that conclusion. Not only that, the creature had spoken. A speaking minipet was not the norm at all. He gave the critter a very serious look.

"I'd say you're cute but your kinda creepin me out with that stare."  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:04 pm
Anna's eyes widened at the boil's reaction, unsure what had happened to provoke it... until she realized Shibey was behind her. "Shibey, what...?"

< We are scary, > he said, simply, emphasizing the 'we'. He sat down on one of Anna's feet and looked up at Neil with his trademark, unchanging OwO expression.

Anna looked up too, straightening slightly, her own expression a mixture of so there and vague shock at her own temerity.

Chobi_Chocobo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:24 pm
Sosiqui

The we through the gimblewolf off quite a bit. "Wh-?" He was scratching his head now and staring down at the critter by Anna's feet. "We?" His red eyes darted back up to Anna. She looked by her expression she was agreeing with this thing. His eyes darted back downward.

"Seriously..? What is that white poof ball of a chew toy." His ears were perked up now quite curious exactly what was by Anna's feet. But dear satan that face. Neil couldn't take his eyes away from the O w O.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:46 pm
"Shibey. He's mine. My familiar," Anna said, bending down to scoop Shibey up, cradling the Incubator to her chest.

< She is mine, > Shibey said, pointedly, reserving that particular statement for Neil's mind alone.

Chobi_Chocobo

Pepzilla rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 4 Total: 11 (3-12)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:04 pm
Oh was it time to start class? Pepin had lost herself in a tune that had gotten stuck in her head after talking with Neil. When the professor arrived though she lurched up in her seat and looked quite attentive! This looked like a hard to impress teacher. A very hard HOT to impress teacher.

Fluttering her eyelids pleasantly she got up and hovered over to do as he had requested and cleared her throat before dramtically throwing her head back then-

Threw herself at the chair and practically melted onto it all the while howling a terrible 8-bit scream that would destroy a gameboil ancient's speakers. Her eyes even rolled back though it was impossible to tell because of the noise still darting around in them. When she finished she had dragged herself down to the floor, clawing (though not damaging as her nails weren't actually sharp) the rest of the chair slowly like nails on a chalkboard until she was on the ground peeking up through her hair at the sitting aparatus.

Afterward she pushed herself up with a giggle and skipped merrily back to her seat and rocked gently in it.

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

iStoleYurVamps rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 3 Total: 11 (3-18)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:10 pm
The tiny siren didn't mind and just smiled at Lizzy. "It's okay." Ear wings flicking about as he watched her try. Each student progressed in turn, and the siren soon found he was the last to go. But not before the ghost ghoul utterly FREAK HIM OUT. His face dropped dramatically as she pretty much made him whimper slightly. Some ghouls were just born with that special talent.

Getting up and shuffling foot to foot, his blue eyes darted around trying to think of something. In the end he though he had a good idea. Folding his wings and feathers back, he tried to make himself look as human as possible. Walking up to the chair calmly with a smile. Mouth went wide with a shrek, fangs showing as his feather fanned out dramatically. It was a simple shock value. A second went bu and he ran back to his seat, looking sheepish.

Score:7  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:40 pm
Hands clapped together in an exaggerated fashion as Rengath went “Bravo, Bravo My good students. Now. I am glad some of you managed to have SOME talent.” It was hard to tell if he was being mocking, or, if he was just disappointed in some of them. Pulling a small notepad from his pocket he began to list the names of the student’s scores.

• Neil Howlison:8
  • Pepin Molyeeeeeeeeeeeeeau:10
  • Jericho Bloodbane:2
  • Zurine Lux:3
  • Roch:2
  • Mitsu Lupus:0
  • Genevieve:3
  • Anna Walpurgis -1
  • Elizabeth Baines -1
  • Israfel:5

“As you can hopefully tell, some of you did better than others. And some of you flat out need to learn when it is time to be silly, and when it is time to be scary. Hint, this class is not the time for the former.”

“I am going to pair you up and I want you to try and scare each other. Same as before, no natural abilities. And No FEAR either. But, do NOT touch your partner. The idea is to not have to come into contact here, and to get a rise with as little effort as possible. And please don’t… run around like a bunch of headless gnomes. Focus. Focus. FOCUS!”
Arms waved in the arm dramatically as he repeated the words for emphasis. “Now, your partners are as follows. If you get stuck with a partner deal with it. In the real world, you don’t get to always pick who you scare. And frankly I don’t want to play partner pass along.”

• Neil Howlison-Elizabeth Baines
  • Pepin Molyeeeeeeeeeeeeeau-Anna Walpurgis
  • Jericho Bloodbane-Mitsu Lupus
  • Roch-Zurine Lux
  • Genevieve-Israfel

Dice Mechanics:

Snots (year one): Roll two D4
    Knobs (year two): Roll two D6

The first dice determines how immune to your partner’s attempt you are
    The second is how effective the attempt was.
    Take the attempt, MINUS the defense, and that becomes your total.
    Up to 2 points can be given or taken away depending on what your student does.
    QUOTE your partner if that helps.

• iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:53 am
    Sosiqui

King Inversitle

Dragain

"So you ARE a reaper," The tone was flat and matter of fact. The ghoul being a reaper explained quite a bit. Neil hadn't been completely sure before, but a familiar. That explained the talking squeak toy. Shibey's comment to Neil got an unimpressed stare. His eyes darted back up to Anna's. Really, he wasn't meaning to be a douche, it was just something he was a bit too good at.

But the gimblewolves attention was torn away the moment Pepin was up. He actually had to hold on to his ears from the sound the ghoul was making. He was impressed. But the boil wasn't about to admit that. Only lame asses admitted that willingly.

And then Rengath put them in groups. Elizabeth Baines? His ear twitched and he turned back to Anna the reaper.

"You." He pointed to Anna. "I assume you must be Elizabeth." Neil couldn't have been more wrong.  
    PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:04 am
    JetAlmeara

"Who?" Roch asked blankly. The thing was, he was a REAPER. That meant he didn't look that scary, he knew it, they knew it, it wasn't as if he needed to look scary to do the job he was meant to do, either. So expecting him to be as scary as a monster (without the threat of violence) was unreasonable.

In other words, this class blew. "Who's Zurine?" he demanded, looking around. He crossed off a handful of people from the prospective list, since he knew them, or had seen them before and possibly heard their names. Like the glitch ghoul, he'd seen her a few times. She didn't look like a Zurine...

Was it the reaper with the seriously freaky familiar? Or Jack help him, the ghost ghoul?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:26 am
    "Of course I'm a reaper," Anna said, exasperated, shifting Shibey so that the Incubator was cradled in one arm before gesturing at her witch hat with her free hand. Did anyone who wasn't a witch wear one of those? Yeesh.

"Nope," she replied, in response to his point, heaving an inner sigh of relief. "I'm Anna." With that, she turned away from the irritating boil and searched the rest of the room, highly relieved that she evidently wasn't his partner. "Um... who's Pepin? I'm Pepin's partner?"

Chobi_Chocobo

King Inversitle

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
    PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:36 am
    Jericho blinked at the scores. He didn't think that he had done better than a few of the others, but whatever. Listening to what they had to do next, Jericho looked over at the shy wolf girl, making his way over. Ok. So he had to try and scare her.

"Alright. Let's get to this."

He took a moment to try and think what to do. No touching. No Natural abilities. And no FEAR. Hm..

Oh. He had an idea.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!" he roared out without warning.

Score: 0 lol

Inu-Mitsu

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:22 pm
    So she had done poorly. Mitsu frowned, fidgeting with the hem of her shirt until he explained they would be pairing up. As he listed off her partner Mitsu's eyes went a little wide staring at the dragon as he approached. At that moment Jericho seemed like he was eight feet tall, towering over her as he tried to think what to do.

Then he yelled out without warning. Mitsu's eyes grew wide as she covered her ears letting out a scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

When they both finally quieted she stared at the dragon blankly.....was....was that it? 8|

Score: uhh.....0 ? :'D;;;;  
    { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces