Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
Uchiha Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko's lack of sympathy for the dogs well being was apparent as he remained beside steel as Night and Kiya ran over to nurture the dog. When Steel Spoke Reiko let out a horse, single laugh"Ha! I care little for the pup. If something threatens my Wife, I end it. I'm surprised you didn't. Threatened by the new blood are we?" He ignored Shades nonsensical rants. Finally Reiko got down to business, he had to take this girl in. She knew he meant business and that his power was far greater then hers. He approached her from behind so that he was slightly behind her as she huddled over her god"C'mon lets go now, I really don't have the time for this crap"

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Kiya froze at the older man's words. "You don't have time huh?" She asked in a dangerously low voice, though, it sounded as though she was talking to an old friend. "Heh, well then, I guess you make time!" She hissed. Suddenly, she turned and stood all in one fluid motion, her fists clenched as she began to shake uncontrollably in anger. "I swear, if you killed him, I'll make sure you never have a chance to do it again." Kiya then got right up into his face. "You understand, don't you?" She said with a snicker. In an instant, her fist came up in a right upper cut, it was the sucker punch of all sucker punches, but, this guy had lost the privilege of her fighting fair. Kiya was smarter then to just let her blind furry control and distort her thinking. She already had a plan, this was going to be quite interesting to say the least.

Chakra Pool: [ 270 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: ---  

wolfbain001

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image

Reiko had predicted that this was to come. His Sharingan already active, he knew what the girl was planning before even she did. With his hands behind his head in a carefree manner, he simply leaned back to let the Uppercut fly harmlessly pass him. The momentum from the blow would send Kiya into the air a few inches and that was when he struck. Whipping back into a standing position and bringing his knee up, he sent his foot flying towards the extended and outstretched midsection of Kiya. This would probably be the fastest and hardest hit she had ever taken and he was curious to see how she reacted. The blow, if it hit, would not send her flying but it would cause her to double over in pain from it

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Kiya could barely see it coming. She hadn't expected her hit to connect if this man was as good as he preached to be, and, obviously, he was. As his foot rocketed towards her, she barely had time to react. She knew she couldn't completely dodge the hit, so, swooping her unused hand underneath the oncoming leg, she quickly drive her arm further up from the momentum. A sickening sound was created as his foot made contact with the bulk of her rib cage. She would defiantly be sore after this. It had knocked the wind out of her, but, she used the momentum of the kick to flip backwards and land in a crouch. Sliding back a ways, gasping. Though, even with the wind knocked out of her she wasted no time in lunging forwards once more, trying to deliver a kick, but, could easily maneuver it to another position should the opportunity need arise.

Chakra Pool: [ 270 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: ---  

wolfbain001

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:57 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 3,100|-| 2,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse sighed along with Steel, the two also shook their heads in union. Growling Eclipse walked off, now both of them were wasting their time. She could've had her precious baby boy back from the Hokage by now and her motherly side was getting pissed. If they wasted another moment of her time she'd shock the living hell out of all of them. Angry sparks started to fly from her finger tips indicating that she was getting irritated with the two.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel sighed then shook his head trotting over to Bain the much larger wolf gently picked him up by the scruff of the neck then toke him to the soft grass of the front yard. Putting him down the wolf wrapped around Bain with his tail and rested his head next to him. From afar it looked like a mother wolf with her pup.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

Reiko did a handsign as the girl moved to counterattack. As he did so two white snakes protruded from his sleeve as one wrapped itself around his body to protect him while the other attempted to coil around Kiya who had just thrown her blow.

|| Short post ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The Black Widow

User Image

I am what makes the night,
what instills fear in the back of your mind.
I walk amongst the damned and shunned,
Hades trembles in desire at my name...

Much time had passed. Enough time for a fat lady to give birth and an overly cavalier Uchiha to flaunt his power over an unsuspecting creature. Assassin wasn't a fan of Uchihas..or babies..or ladies. But she was hear for one reason and that one reason just slipped from her grasp!
She had been hiding in the shadows of the woods around the mansion, waiting patiently for the tiny cat-girl to be alone and in a state of relaxation. Just as she was about to pounce, Shade fled from the small structure to scold the Uchiha, leaving Assassin there, arm out stretched towards her exit. With an agitated grunt, the spider peeled her arm out from the open and shrouded herself once more and darkness. That Uchiha boy seemed utterly pissed off. It had to have been an Uchiha thing. Assassin hadn't really been in contact with one, but she knew all about them and their cravenly ways. She let a light hiss emit from clenched teeth before shutting her piercing, red eyes and hiding once again. She would wait for the couple to leave. And if they brought Shade....she'd be beyond pissed.

I am sin.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:57 pm
{OOC: Three notes:Fall, stating that she left the ground, even if it's just a few inches is considered auto-moving her character. She did not state that she left the ground and thus she did not do so. Secondly, and I quote, "As he did so two white snakes protruded from his sleeve as one wrapped itself around his body to protect him while the other coiled around Kiya who had just thrown her blow." The bolded area is considered Auto-hitting. It is assuming that she did not escape the attempt of it trying to coil around her. No more warnings will be given. Finally, Please quote the Jutsu used in a post for the ease of your Roleplaying partner. This last one goes to everyone.}  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:14 am
duckmasta
{OOC: Three notes:Fall, stating that she left the ground, even if it's just a few inches is considered auto-moving her character. She did not state that she left the ground and thus she did not do so. Secondly, and I quote, "As he did so two white snakes protruded from his sleeve as one wrapped itself around his body to protect him while the other coiled around Kiya who had just thrown her blow." The bolded area is considered Auto-hitting. It is assuming that she did not escape the attempt of it trying to coil around her. No more warnings will be given. Finally, Please quote the Jutsu used in a post for the ease of your Roleplaying partner. This last one goes to everyone.

[Sorry, I meant to add an "Attempted" in there which I just did. I did that on my phone]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:02 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse let out a short yet tired sigh once more as she then walked over to Steel and Bain obviously done with the two having their short 'fight'. Leaning on Steel Eclipse looked up at the sky thinking about how Bryce was doing with the Hokage. If something happens to my baby I'm going to kill someone. . . The chunin closed her eyes as a soft and cooling breeze blew through, flicking her long black locks of silky hair along. Night then lay on Steel looking down at Bain, she placed her hand on the wolfs head, chakra formed on the tips of her fingers it wasn't medical jutsu but it would still feel soothing to the small wolf. If he was still alive that is.

User Image

Steel perked his ears up as Eclipse got on him, his eyes although did not leave Bain.though they didn't know each other well enough they were still kin. Which brought that slight worry up.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:51 am
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade felt her ears flatten back as her kindness went ignored. She hissed slightly then flicked her tail in annoyance. The one time she makes herself known and the kittens appearance was shouldered off. She would get revenge on their ignorance. Strutting off, Shade headed back towards the confinements of her makeshift home. Her brown heeled boots thumping against the mud as she started to pout, making it clear she was uninterested in the people over behind her. The cat took a gentle leap atop the wall of her den and then slid down within it. Noting but dirt and a hammock. Sighing, Shade crawled up in the tangle of rope and stretched out, her tail looping through some of the openings. She was missing her old home, her fresh food and the feeling of bark scraping against the skin of her legs. By now she knew Assassin would have just wondered off, looking for food elsewhere. Not even the loyalist of friends would stay in one spit for days to starve. Shade silently wished her Spider-chan luck on her journey and hoped she was making it better than she was at the moment.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (200/200)~~
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:00 pm
The Anbu Captain entered carrying Hadley. He observed the situation for a few seconds in silence, then he spoke, "Your mission has been canceled, all Konoha ninja are being recalled back to the village to deal with a more immediate threat."  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse looked over at the ANBU Captain. Hearing what he had to say she nodded then got Steel to his paws N. "Come on' Steel. Lets go to Konoha. Somethings up." Night held on as he rose up. The wolf then toke off at stunning speeds.

User Image

Steel got to his paws then dashed away jumping over the gates of the Mansion.
[Exit to Gates]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

Reiko shrugged, took his kid, and followed Night, ceasing his attacks

|| Short post ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:37 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Black Widow

I am what makes the night,
what instills fear in the back of your mind.
I walk amongst the damned and shunned,
Hades trembles in desire at my name...

As if on cue of Shade's thought process, the tiny cat-girl could feel some soft, prodding at her back. It must have felt like nothing more than a tree branch blowing against her jacket in the wind.
"Neko-chan.." a hushed whisper purred from behind her. The arachnid's head stuck out from the shadows, along with the arm that was reaching for Shade. But the rest of her remained hidden in case the dumb Uchiha boy or his floppy wife ran over and she could retreat.

I am sin.

❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces