Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
The maru and moro thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:32 am
But they still haven't been used as much as in the manga, so I'm kinda getting upset at that. More Maru! More Moro! More....DASHI!  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:48 pm
I hope they have a point..I want to know why they dont have souls...  

Mercuryangel
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:22 pm
but just as they begin to explain, another fateful interruption occors! eek
i bet you anything thats whats gonna happen...
-sakura  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:02 am
No, CLAMP is getting mid-way through the series (basing this off of other series they made), or at least is getting XXX really going...so they're going to start explaining, then throw in some new elements.  

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:55 am
you think? confused
i gues you could be right...
but you know...some questions are, in the the end, left unanswered.
just like how i couldn understand why shuichirou and koruyo from wish looked alike. ...or maybe thats just me being stupid? sweatdrop i dunno.
-sakura  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:11 pm
Maru is awesome! She's all like "I have long blue hair and I'm awesome!"
Moru "Awesome!"
I mean, who wouldn't want a pair of souless twins you could have work for you and you could speak through.  

kettai

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:40 pm
..id be scared of them. and probably lock them in the basement. its nice to have marionettes that have no souls, but its still just plain scary... sweatdrop
-sakura  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:35 pm
kettai
Moru "Awesome!"
I mean, who wouldn't want a pair of souless twins you could have work for you and you could speak through.

I would love to have souless twins just for me whee they would do all the hard work for me, hohohohoh! -evil laugh- and I think thei'r just like Chii from Chobits, she dosn't have a soul either does she? That didn't stoped her from feeling and loving (well.. that's what I believe)

ps: I actually HAVE souless twins working for me in my art shop, I didn't decided her names yet though... any help? (the link to the shop is in my sig)  

Kuroyomi

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:27 am
daydreamer89
kettai
Moru "Awesome!"

I would love to have souless twins just for me whee they would do all the hard work for me, hohohohoh! -evil laugh- and I think thei'r just like Chii from Chobits, she dosn't have a soul either does she? That didn't stoped her from feeling and loving (well.. that's what I believe)

ps: I actually HAVE souless twins working for me in my art shop, I didn't decided her names yet though... any help? (the link to the shop is in my sig)

back to the theory of them all being persocoms... mad d
(if they WERE persocoms, though, they'd probably be one of the older models. * after all, all they do is repeat stuff and flail around...*)
-sakura  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:12 am
ALL BEWARE THE TWIN!!! one day they will find that S&W Model 27 Magnum hidden under Yuuko's pillow!  

-Freya Nocturne-

2,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:24 am
Chobit-389
ALL BEWARE THE TWIN!!! one day they will find that S&W Model 27 Magnum hidden under Yuuko's pillow!
XDDDD
yuko must have a really big pillow or something...ne? sweatdrop
but, if maru and moru are late models...
where're their persocom ears? confused
-sakura  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:33 pm
little_kitty_chan
Chobit-389
XDDDD
-sakura

Yuzuki in Chobits, although she was a custom model (which would make since if Maru and Moro were), had those units that were the size of regular human ears.

Homicidal Fangirl

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:16 pm
Homicidal Fangirl
little_kitty_chan
Chobit-389
XDDDD
-sakura

Yuzuki in Chobits, although she was a custom model (which would make since if Maru and Moro were), had those units that were the size of regular human ears.

Did she? *thinks back* I can't remember!! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:54 pm
Mercuryangel
Homicidal Fangirl
little_kitty_chan
Chobit-389
XDDDD
-sakura

Did she? *thinks back* I can't remember!! gonk

Yuppers.

Homicidal Fangirl

Moyrostitute

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:44 pm
those two make me sad. Please dont ask me why, its in the same way I feel so happy about Doumeki. They just creep me out. But they ARE cute I have to admit.  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff