Welcome to Gaia! ::

Isle of Moore

Back to Guilds

On an island surrounded by what seem to be "mirrors", five competitive regions lay. [[RP: Semi-Lit to Lit.]] 

Tags: isle of moore, fantasy, life, magic, regions 

Reply EAST -Yerenn
Yєгєηη Tσωn: Dump Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

Dirim followed Shiva closely, Trying to steadily write on his notepad and remain close to Shiva without treading on her heels while walking. He dropped the pencil a few times with a close call of nearly stepping on her heels and had finally finished writing his note. He then speedily moved to Shiva's side and held up the note to her.

"We don't need to be fighting other people if we can help it. People don't b need to be needlessly hurt. Only those that truly ask for it. Please don't kill him or leave him badly crippled, but if you truly need to fight him.."

The note seemingly didn't end properly and he looked at her hopefully. trying to keep up without causing himself to be somewhat of an embarrassment.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shiva Remora Alistair

Shiva chuckled and waved his note aside. Nah I won't kill him. Just beat him till he can't stand. He'll be sore tomorrow, but not crippled. You worry to much. I'm not all bad, and don't walk so close you're going to make me fall over.

xXRikkuCiferXx

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image

Dirim nodded and increased the space between the two. He watched her and looked back for Dante before returning his gaze to the front them as they began going deeper into the Dump.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:23 pm
Dante was right behind Dirim as he whispered into his ear, "You really know how to pick them dont you? Do you always go for the girls that can break limbs?" He sighed as he followed the two farther into the dump.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Crew

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

xXRikkuCiferXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:15 pm
Shiva Remora Alistair

Shiva glared over her shoulder at Dante. Was he rude or what? Sighing she led them to the very center of the dump. Alright then. Lesson one. Don't piss me off. Shiva threw a knife at Dante and ran quickly forewardcatching the blade thinking he'd pay more attention to that than her foot which came up in a well aimed kick to the side.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image

Dirim looked back at Dante and then at Shiva and suddenly found himself in shock as Shiva threw a knife at Dante who was standing behind Dirim and was now followed up with a kick to the side. Dirim's eyes were wide with shock as he flung himself to the side as she was delivering the kick.  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angel-Kami-Sama

Crew

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:50 pm
Dante couldnt help but laugh, "Hey you started this not me." He chuckled as he watched Shiva throw the knife and Dirim dive out of the way. He shook his head, "Oh please." He drew his sword and blocked the kick. He growled, "Iv seen better fakes from a thug with a broken arm."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:14 pm
Shiva Remora Alistair

Shiva smirked and slipped between Dante's legs hooking her own legs around his neck and using her momentum to flip him over backwards landing him face down in the dirt with her on his back. Well that fake may have been bad, but I bet you've never seen a thug with a broken arm do that. giving him a wink she placed her feet by his head and pushed off into a handstand. Landing her feet on the otherside of her body and standing directly from this position. Looking over her shoulder at Dante she winked. Thug with a broken arm my butt.

xXRikkuCiferXx

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

Dirim watched Shiva and Dante fighting, picking up his black book and opens it, flipping through the pages to a specific page and reading it a few times over before returning to the fight. Rather worried for the both of them and flinching every time a well aimed kick or punch was thrown and met it's target.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:54 am
Dante growled and smiled as he stood up, "Ok. That I didnt see coming. Your good, but no more holding back now ne?" He mumbled a few words before fire cloaked his entire sword. He smiled a toothy grin, "Here we go." He did a couple practice swings before he let out a swing that sent the fire onto the ground making three trails of it that were going straight for Shiva.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Crew

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

xXRikkuCiferXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:03 am
Shiva Remora Alistair

Shiva smirked and lept over the fire landing a couple of feet infront of Dante and leaning back into a bridge and grabbing the end of the fire. Using her own magic to reign in the fire she used it as a whip and as she came up out of the bridge she spun letting it lash out at Dante. If he didn't dodge it would wrap itself around him and burn his skin until she let it go, and it'd be hard enough to dodge it at such close proximity. She'd have him begging in no time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:57 am
User Image

Dirim watched as the fight looked as if it were getting out of hand. 'No holding back' had him shifting uncomfortably in his seat as suddenly they were now using a lot of magic to fight each other. Knowing what was about to happen next, Dirim muttered the spell out loud and shadows rushed from the ground around him and quickly extinguished the fires and soon after turned into a very thin wall between the two of them. "We're here to train. Not hurt each other." He said silently but loud enough for the two to hear, He suddenly realized what he had said, blushed and return to his seat, looking down at the ground.  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXRikkuCiferXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:57 pm
Shiva Remora Alistair

Shiva sighed as the fire was extinguished. Smirking at Dante she shrugged. Guess we tie eh? I wasn't going to hurt him to bad Dirim. Pain is just a daily occurance. We both understand that. It's not as if we were going to kill eachother. I only ever go that far if I have to. Very few cases have I ever come close to that. I promise. Shiva smiled at Dirim over her shoulder and giggled. You're turn?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:19 pm
User Image

Dirim shrugged and nodded. He stood up but didn't remove his books. Dirim stood in what he thought was a fighting position, but was more like a poor boxing stance that could get some people killed. He held up his fist, his thumbs in his fists as he held them up in what looked to be a mock fighting stance, which was his best fighting stance.  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXRikkuCiferXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:36 pm
Shiva Remora Alistair

Shiva bit her lip to stifle laughter, but ended up bursting into laughter for several minutes straight. When she finally stopped she sighed and stood up patting Dirim on the shoulder. Sorry that was just hilarious. Now down to business. First remove your thumbs from your fist. You're going to get your hands crushed. Two your stance...lower to the ground and more centered. Center yourself over your hips and spread your legs farther apart, and relax. You can't do this all stiff it'll hurt even more in the morning I if beat you up like that.

EAST -Yerenn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff