Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Closed Threads
[PRP] You know you love my attitude (Cicely/Tsuna) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:38 pm
Tsuna debated telling her what he had started to say and just thought he would get it over with. It might clear up some of this depression that had fallen over them. "ah well I just thought I would wait to tell you that I'm your only way off this island" Tsuna said with a straight face. He waited patiently for Cicely's response to it all.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:59 pm
Cicely froze. "You wouldn't dare," she growled. Leaving her on this island would be far worse than if he left her to take her chances with the cliff. The mainland was much farther away than she thought she could swim.

If that Daeva left her here, she would devote her life to finding him and savaging a wing. Yes indeed she would!

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:16 pm
"mmmm I might consider it if you stop calling me unicorn woodland king" Tsuna smirked and then his soft hearted phim side took over and he sighed. "you must think I am completely heartless what sadistic b*****d would leave a vixen stranded on an island. I'll take us off here as soon as I can fly again" he stated shaking his head and glaring at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:59 am
"But unicorn sounds so much better than unifox," Cicely mock protested. She cool with leaving out the woodland king part, since his woodland was kinda gone at the moment.

Now she tilted her head to get a better look at the burn. It definetly looked like it was stinging. "You should clean that," she remarked, jerking her head at the saltly water than was soaking her paws. Yea, salt water stang but it was good at cleaning wounds and helping the healing process. You'd never guess, as bad as it hurt.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:05 pm
"I guess. There is a river some where on the island that I can use to cool it off as well. Its not bad enough to need disinfecting just quite yet. Its just swollen" Tsuna said looking over at his wing. He sighed and shook his head wondered what in the world had possessed the modeities to create modidaeva males with horns.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:59 pm
Cicely smirked. She walked over, shaking sand off her paws, and bumped against the larger Tsuna. "Well come on then. If that thing starts to get infected you sure as heck don't want me as a nursemaid." She grinned to empathize this.  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:29 pm
Tsuna snorted and shook his head. "yeah I definitely wouldnt want you as a nursemaid but a traveling companion.... that would definitely be interested. Of course its up to you, after all we might just kill each other" he pointed out before jumping up a rather steep hill. Out of all the islands to land on. He just had to land on this one. Tsuna let a quick look behind his shoulder again before continuing on his journey to the little pool of fresh hour.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Cicely followed right behind Tsuna. She couldn't jump as far as he could, but the hill wasn't much of a challenge for her grace. She was very much like a deer

"True, but at least it won't be boring." She tossed her head and peered sideways at Tsuna. "Just don't ever pick me up out of nowhere like that again."

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:18 pm
"Hmph, well dont go off all prideful and run into a raging inferno or tidal wave or twister... okay I probably cant get us out of that one" Tsuna chuckled a bit and nodded. "yes it definitely will be interesting. Miss Deer" he teased. If she could call him a unicorn she could definitely be called a deer.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:36 pm
"Hmph, I'd rather be a deer than a unicorn. Besides, I think I'm more like a mountain goat. That way I'd always win king of the mountain." Despite this the manner in which Cicely flicked her tail looked more equine than goat. Probably cause goats don't have much of a tail. She was peering around from the slightly higher vantage point, trying to memorize the island since she was stuck here for now.  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:59 pm
"alright miss goat...and you are only the king of the mountain until the snow leopard catches you for dinner." Tsuna said shaking his head. Eventually they got the edge of the hill and above was the beginning of a river/stream. Following that for only a few more feet the water pooled in to a large pond forming mostly from a waterfall.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:15 pm
"I think I wouldn't have problems with a leopard if I was at the top of a hill," Cicely mused, thinking. "I'd have two giant, proper horns, I just could headbutt the critter back to the bottom of the mountain."

((Sorry, brain death. Think I'm off for the night, just gonna try to finish some homework.))  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:10 pm
"and yet mountain goats get eaten all the time. I wonder how effective that strategy is" Tsuna shook his head. He ended his thought on mountain goats and eaten mountain goats when he noticed they had come up to a pool. It was a lot easier to jump into a cool his wing that way then trying to get to the burnt area in a stream or the ocean which would threaten to carry him off.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:21 pm
Cicely sighed and padded around the pool until she found the end the current flowed from. She'd rather not drink any water that had Tsuna taste.

"I would make a comment about your bathing habits, but you pretty much just said it all yourself," she quipped from the banks, lowering her head to lap at the water.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Tsuna just rolled his eyes and looked back into the pool of water in front of him wondering what in the world the vixen was doing. He hadnt even got in the water yet. Seconds later though he slowly walk in until the water fully covered him and sat on the bottom a while until he needed to resurface. "hmph I take plenty of baths. I actually like the water."  
Closed Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff