Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Closed) Shadows over Fieran

Back to Guilds

The human kingdom of Naarvūl has found itself in a seemingly perpetual war with it's inhuman neighbors. 

Tags: Role Playing, Fantasy, Adventure, Conflict, Medieval 

Reply Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs
The Mafia RP ((O/A)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firebat4321

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image
Karga Uizka

Getting home

Karga gave a nod as Haine released him to make his way home himself. 'Thank you, Miss Otomiya' he addressed his superior, giving a nod to Nia as well. 'You two be safe, alright?' he urged them, wanting them to leave as soon as they could as he gave them another look before he made his way out the back door, taking the back streets back to his apartment, his hand still over his wound.

Karga thanked the powers above that no one was in the hallways for his complex, taking the elevator up to his apartment. As he moved, the man felt weaker and weaker as his shirt soaked up his blood. As he made it to his door, he knocked on the door lightly, hoping that Yuki would answer. 'Y-Yuki...' he said aloud, his head resting against the door. 'Its your brother'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:18 pm
User ImageUser ImageYuki Reika Uizka

Yuki, finally hearing her brother's voice, rushed over to the door and flung it open only to see blood soaking his shirt. She let out a gasp as she pulled him into the apartment and closed and locked the door once more.
"W-What happened brother? H-How can I help? P-Please don't die on me brother!"
Yuki moved around him, not wanting to hurt him but not knowing what to do. She was still crying, the tears streaming down her cheeks as she looked at her brother, his skin pale and his shirt soaked with blood.
"P-Please, what can I do to help? Tell me, I'll do anything for you brother. Please..."

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

SEE ME CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR
IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE LONGING FOR ?

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

As she hurried off towards the place she left the girl haine stopped, listening in to see if anyone was here.. All she heard was the skittering of rats and a few squeaks. She let out her breath and continued heading to the place, stopping once more to lightly tap twice on the spot and then watched as the door opened, swinging until she walking inside and looked up, seeing that she stood and was trying her best to not move much.

Haine smiled cruelly, kicking a rat that skitted in front of her and moved closer to the women, I never got your name.. To me your just a women who has a mafia grandfather... Ne, so wont you tell me it? And her smile left, her cold appearance taking hold once more. There were chairs in this place, a little to the back hidden by shadows. Haine moved and pulled a chair out for her and then sat in the one across from it, resting her elbow on the table there and looked slightly bored.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:51 am
User ImageUser ImageAimee

Vivere, Ride, Amore!_____Live, Laugh, Love!
Attraverso una folta e sottile,_____Through thick and thin,__
Famiglia sarà stick insieme._____Family will stick together.

Aimee stood in the middle of the room, her hands over her eyes as the door was opened and light flooded in. She took a shallow breath as she waited, not knowing what would happen.
"Well not to be rude but why does my name matter if you already know who my grandfather is? Were your men not smart enough to gather that information before they knocked me out?"
Aimee stood there, not taking the seat that was set out for her. She was trying to stay strong, to not break down, so she stood, her body stiff and bruised from all that had happened, from getting knocked out till now.
"Better yet, why should I answer any questions of yours when none of mine have been answered? I am guessing you are the boss here, but that doesn't tell me anything other then that. Why would you or any of your men think I was worth anything at all? If you know anything about my grandfather you would know that no matter how much he cares about me he won't give you anything for my return other then maybe some of your men dead."
Aimee was just barely keeping her courage wrapped around her, she was trying to keep her faith but was having a hard time. So with her chin held high she pressed on, only slightly worried about making this woman mad.
"I am also sure that the explosion that made you run off with me and take me down here was one of my grandfather's men trying to find me. Since your men made one mistake when taking me..."
Her words trailed off, wanting to make the woman ask what they did to cause her grandfather to learn about her disappearance. She had noticed her necklace missing shortly before the blast, and she was sure that someone from the mafia had found it when her grandfather and great-uncle got the call from her school saying she had missed her classes. She was sure that they had MADE the school call them if anything out of the ordinary happened with her. She knew they wouldn't let her leave their protection without some form of backup protection.

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:15 am
執行シャル常にあなたがして下さい。
The enforcer Shall Always Find You.

Nia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The police cap falls off her head as Nia finally gets the box open. "Why do I always have them put a puzzle lock on my things!?" After she puts the cap back on her head. she pulls out a large full bag that is almost as big as the box it was in. "Ah its a good thing they put it here" She starts to laugh to herself as she climbs into the sewers. As she walks through the sewers her laughs start to get louder and more evil sounding with each step she takes.

So Don't make The Boss Mad.
だからボスマッドをしないでください。

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:21 pm
User Image

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

Haine flicked off a speck of dust that was on her coat and glanced up at her again before speaking in her same icy tone. Well, they only dropped you off, not giving me a name or anything.. I really could care less about you. And she yawned, covering it with her hand as haine looked at the small wrist watch on her right arm. Ah, time to move.. And she stood, watching the women with tight eyes. Why didnt she answer the questions? Oh right, if she did then this women, if somehow freed would know all about haine and her crew, then they'd all be dead.

Her hand clentched into a fist and then she stopped, maintaining her composure. Well, I dont answer peoples questions or I die.. Simple as that. And haine listened quietly, waving her hand dismissively. Maybe I didnt want you for something, maybe I just wanted you. And she smiled ruefully, digging into her pocket until a small locket appeared, with little carvings of ivy in it's heart shapped cover. Haine opened it with her thumb and looked inside, seeing her mother and father smiling happily, when everything was all blissful and we were still ignorant.

She placed it back in her pocket and heard mia's laughter, a small and yet deadly smile gracing her lips. And then the women spoke again, making haine look slightly annoyed. I know he's looking for you. Im not idiot when I play this game of chess.. But I captured his queen.. And so soon I will claim him, the king and win. Her smile now gone she moved to the door and knocked on it once more, letting it swing open for mia to come through. This time they'd figure out what to do with this women.

User Image

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:59 pm
Alexandria Rose Collins

User ImageUser Image

Alex looked back at Milano and sighed. Well growled more like. She really didn't like that he wasn't going to leave her alone, but she supposed that the man wouldn't want to go back to the Don to tell him just how horribly he messed up. She walked into the hotel and rented herself a room, leaving Milano to take care of himself. She went to her room and started to clean herself up, then looked in the mirror at her body. She sighed as she went about the process of making sure there was nothing more than bruises. The sling on her thigh that usually held her hold out pistol was empty, which meant that someone had been putting his filthy hands in her pants. There were bruises on her leg about the holster area.
She growled low in her throat and then focused, moving on with her inspection. The knife that had been in her belt was the only weapon that had remained as the knife holster that was on her arm was empty as well, with bruises there as well. So someone reached into her shirt as well... She knew that she would pay whoever it was back well enough, and she decided to let it go for the time being. Right now, she had to figure out where Aimee was...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Sheridan just looked to the woman and shook her head. As she stood her arms were crossed over her chest and her eyes were locked onto the woman.
"Well that is pretty much the same for me, you learn more about me the less reason you need me. But I will give you my name, since that can not get me killed more then the fact that I have a grandfather that is the Don to the Italian Mafia, which is Aimee."
Sheridan shook her head again, surprised that this woman would even think her grandfather would give himself or anything else up to get her back. It made her sad, but she knew his work and knew what he did and what he had to do to keep everything how is has been. As she spoke her voice was soft, barely a whisper, the sadness barely noticeable in her voice.
"You might think you will get the King, but there is nothing that would cause him to give himself or anything to you or anyone else. He is the Don and the Don gives nothing up..."
Sheridan now just stood there in silence, listening to the other woman laughing as she drew closer. Her eyes closed when the door opened once more allowing more light into the room. Her back was straight and her shoulders were back and her chin was held high, her mask in place, as her body was silently screaming and crying at the injustice of her being kidnapped because she was the granddaughter to the Italian Mafia Don.

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Sarin-nade

Married Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image
♫ Milano ♫
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.......You've been hit by
............You've been struck by

Milano did follow Alexandra, just to the point of being outside of the hotel. He stopped at the door way and was going to wait for her, but he saw herself getting a room. From what he could tell, she was going to use it to rest or something, and not look for Aimee. "Well shiiiit.....heh. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I guess Milano is on his own again. Better go pick up my Sax while I am at it." He smiled and he tipped his hat and shoved his hands in his pockets. He then began to walk down the street. His destination was the his own room. It was a few blocks down, not a very light walk, but it should consume time while Alex got ready.

♫~♫

After a few minutes, Milano arrived at his building. It only took him a few minutes to head up his stairs and unlock his bed room door. The room was modest, there was a bed, a closet, a bath room and a dresser. Other then that, pretty bare. On top of his bed was his Sax chase, but before he picked that up, he headed to the closet. Upon opening it, he slid his hanging coat to the side to reveal an aresenal of weaponry in the back. The only thing he took from there was an aluminum bat which he stored down his bat leg. He then closed his closet, picked up his Sax case and headed out the door. It was a few moment before he was back out on the streets and walking towards where he last saw Alex.

A smooth criminal......

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image
Karga Uizka

Fixing himself up

Karga gave a soft chuckle as Yuki lead him inside, begging him not to die; the lack of blood must had made it funny to him. 'Hey, dont worry about me...' he laughed softly. 'Happens all the time...' he went on, moving over to the couch as he sat down. 'Go into the bathroom' he told his sister, nodding to the door to the left of the room. 'And get the first aid pack under the sink; I've done this plenty of times before' he assured her, making sure not to put his back against the couch, or risk getting blood stains on his sofa.

Firebat4321

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:04 am
執行シャル常にあなたがして下さい。

Nia

Nia's laughs stop abruptly as she reaches Haine and the dons grand daughter. She examines the dons grand daughter's face. "Tsk Tsk. I can't believe this girl is the don's grand daughter she is not ugly enough to be so." She grins devilishly and pats the grand daughters head. She whispers into her ears "From the looks of things you might get to stay with me. She," Nia looks at Haine "Might not like your company."

だからボスマッドをしないでください。

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageYuki Reika Uizka

Yuki was still crying as she went into the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. She brought the kit out to him and sat down on the floor in front of him. She was crying and was worried about her brother so she sat there watching what he did.
"Brother it isn't funny, you have been shot. And I just got to see you for the first time in years since you left. I don't want to lose you brother."
Yuki rested her hand on her brother's leg as she sat, her eyes filled with tears and her body trembling with worry.

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:42 am

Aimee stood there taking the treatment the two women were giving her. All she did was move her head out from under the new woman's hand, she was no child and wouldn't stand to be treated like one. She got aggravated when she was told she wasn't ugly enough to be the Don's granddaughter.
"What are you trying to say that I have to be ugly to be the granddaughter to the Don? Why is that? Where does it say I have to be ugly?"
Aimee crossed her arms over her chest and just looked to the two woman that seem to be the main bosses.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

She looked into amiee's eyes and slightly nodded and then her voice went ice cold. And the more you know about me, the more your people will have to be able to kill me. Maybe if.. And she stopped, clentching her hands into fists. What was she going to say? If we werent like this we could be friends? Haine had see the women at the school she went to and such, but she didnt expect her to be here at all.

She caught the last statement of her comment and shook her head sadly, eyes holding what no one would ever be able to read. This needs to end amiee.. For myself and my father. And dug her hands into her pocket, feeling the pendent that her own father gave her and shuddered a bit, not really feeling the cold but instead feeling the chill of her father dead infront of her, shot by many bullets and stabbed... It was too repulisive to think about.

Now the laughter stopped and nia soon stepped inside, making a b-line straight towards amiee with her speed and grace. An exchange of words and haine looked up at the bound women. Nia. She spoke her name with an icy chill, no emotion at all. We dont have time to play around with her. We either need to move to a more normal setting.. Or would you rather stay with the rats down here. It wasnt a question nor anything, a command in the first part. They were going to be moving to haine's own house, which was far away from their hideouts here inside the yakuza's territory. Were heading to my house. And i'll keep her there while you and karga make rounds, keep yourselves well hidden and look normal. I'll make sure karga keeps well hidden, one of those guys saw his face.

And she growled, her fist tightening as she remembered the wound on his arm from some b*****d mafia. It put shame to those in the yakuza, which wasnt tolorable. So either get revenge or sit and die, anyway you choose it'll help or destroy you. Now, let's get moving while those stupid mafia are away and most likely resting.

User Image

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:00 am
執行シャル常にあなたがして下さい。

Nia

Nia starts to laugh again at Haine and the girls words. "Let me rephrase that" She looks at the girl. "You are to pretty to have come from that mans gene pool." She grins as she turns to Haine. "You know the rats hate it when i stay down here" She chuckels to herself a bit then she suddenly feels cowerly. "B-but I c-can't be no-normal-l" She bites her lower lip and hides from Haine behind the girl. Quivering in fear she peeks over the girls shoulder.

だからボスマッドをしないでください。

Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas