Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
K'A RP? Mizimu, Godess of blood and others Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:39 pm
Moved stuff around and updated minor details. I still need to change around some more stuff, but this will do for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:50 am
Everything tagged (I hope). And Veri got her powers approved so I'll be able to have some fun with her soon smile  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:52 am
heart

I know I've got some tags to attend to. I'm going to try to get them today or tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:43 pm
One short Msrah tag done... I'm pretty sure I've got a few Hantan tags that needs my attention too. And a Skuld one... Please prod me if I'm holding up anything else!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 pm
I know you're busy and your Veri muse is kind of fickle, but I'm curious of two things.

1. Did you want to plot any backstory or history between Nemanja'janan and Veri? I know we had kind of talked about it, but nothing was confirmed. I figure some history might also spring board your muse and get you open and interested in some later plotting. :3 Since meet-and-greets can be boring if not written properly. . . . No pressure though, was just curious.

2. Did you want me to set up an RP just so there's one open? There'd be no pressure for you to respond, it would just be there for whenever you felt possibly inspired. Nemanja's been surprisingly active and so I'm just getting in touch with folks who had expressed interest in RP or possible plots.

^_^

Hope you're well!

Good luck with your others. If I had any Mzimu I'd offer but, alas, I have none so cannot plot. And no maned wolves either.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:28 am
Yes to both questions! I'd love to plot some backstory and a started RP would be great if you're in the mood for Nemanja.

I've been working on finishing some stalled RPs that are close to being done to get them out of the way. I think it's working... Less things going on might make me more focused. I hope xd

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:34 am
Tagged some RP's today but I'm still sloooow... Updated Msrah's picture and added Skada. Hyena RP? heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:31 am
Can I grab some brotherly RP with Msrah or Mother-Son RP with him? C:  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Sure! Anytime smile Do you think you could start something for us? Brother RP might be fun, he's only interacted with his sisters in RP to this point.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:41 pm
Yep c:

I'll set it up a litte later <3  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:08 am
Great! I should really go through my RP lists and see what I've missed... After lunch.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:20 pm
Tagged Hantan's RPs... Will try to tackle the rest another day.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:35 pm
Right, I'm caught up with Hantan's open RPs and also with Msrah's open ones. Also managed to get in touch with Veri, woot! Now for the rest of the gang... *cracks knuckles*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:02 pm
And that's the last Skuld tag... I *think* I'm all caught up now.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:57 pm
There! Moved things around a bit and updated here and there. Spank me if I seem to have forgotten a plot we had xp

I tend to forget things when there's a lot of stress in RL...

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff