Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Trevor was slightly taken back when the witch showed up and said his name, his real name "so your Arachne ... am i the only one with a animal base theme who doesn't look like a vampire? what with Count Von Count there and now Vampira, Mistress of the Dark ... what's next a giant octopus? maybe a goblin?" he asked as Robin quickly got out three holly arrows aiming at Arachne "i suggest you both leave" Robin said as Trevor glanced at him "dude, that guy can turn into a giant hulk thing and she materialized from a bunch of spiders, i don't think those arrows would work"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:20 am
User Image
User Image

Man I got to quote something?
Something meaningful and from the heart?

"I mean it could work", Vin spoke up but knew that they could easily dodge the attacks. He held his keyblade still as he noticed the smell of death inside, making him worried about what had happened within the tree temple. He looked back at the dark beings with a raised eyebrow, summoning his Burning Soul keyblade in his freehand,"I think we need to keep Trevor away from that big boobed mistress.."

Well don't trust a stranger who says he has free tacos
No matter how badly you want some tacos.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:53 pm

User Image

Everything will be consumed by madness...

"Is that how you greet the mother, after I let my spider bit you and let my magic flowing through your system?" Arachne ask Trevor after he rant of her and Mosquito, who irk, as vampire. Mitsuki widen her eyes as she look at Trevor, then recall back in R&D and seeing a spider, so she place her finger under her chin, "So that explains, that little guy was Arachne Gorgon's spider," she says to herself and focus on Arachne as she grab her shippo bow. Arachne notice Mitsuki's looking at her, her smile fade and frown, "Honestly, that is same face when you father and your eldest half-brother gave me after your father put the end of relationship for trying to kill Death. Until they gave me a murderous glare, your father was a foolish to choose to protect humanity," she speaks ill towards late wolf demon emperor as her spiderweb pattern around her left eye glow red, showing her grudge. Mitsuki bewildered and glare at her by the time her silver blue eyes turn glowing divine crimson eyes, "My father choose the right thing for humanity over demons," she defend her father's honor, until she hears what Vincent said about protecting Trevor from Arachne, which is strange name. Mosquito shift himself back to his current form, he glare at Vincent, "Watch your vulgar mouth, and who do you think you are to speak Lady Arachne like that?!" he defend her. Mitsuki widen her crimson eyes at Vincent, then look away bit uncomfortable, "Seriously, but why is he talk like a pervert?" she thought as she tug her white cape over to cover her voluptuous build. Arachne look at Vincent from the vulgar language, she slowly smirk, "Funny, like your little rat friend of yours asked you why were you try to grabbed that little half demon girl's chest," she mention what happen back in Nara, causing Mitsuki startle when she hears that, "Wait? What!?" she startled as she take that back, "I'm sorry to say this Mitsuki, but I overheard E-Man spoke about how Vincent was trying to grab your chest back in Nara before Falcon's demise. Maybe he never seen female half demon's chest that large, like you," she added in amusement. Mitsuki turn her face towards Vincent and suddenly turn red, grew speechless as she use her arms cover her chest, and she take a distance away from him

... I will become the mother of all things

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:45 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"your spider?" he said taken aback as he looked down at the spot where that spider had bit him then looked up at her getting back in a fighting stance "wh-whatever just don't expect me to call you 'mommy' or anything ... and a little tip, try a tanning bed. you make snow look black your so pale" he said then heard about Vin had once talked about trying to make a move on Mitsuki which startled him a bit as well and looked back at him "dude she's like 16 or something!" he said and noticed Mitsuki was blushing tremendously then looked over at Arachne again remembering how she could split herself into thousands of spiders "so that's it, you use your spiders to spy on people ... the creep factor on you just jumped from a 10 to like 900, he's like maybe in the low 90s" Trevor said pointing to Mosquito then pointed at Vincent "and your just ... h*ll no"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image

"Where I was born, Sixteen is adult age....but...WHATEVER! I ain't the one wearing clothes that hug your curves like that. Jesus, you look like you are about to pop out of your dress!", Vincent spoke up about what had happened as he rubbed the back of his head, blushing slightly as he was unsure on how to feel about it. He was raised as a orphan before becoming a pirate. During those years, he saw fellow crewmembers sleep with fourteen year old women, making him believe that sixteen was a right age but odiously he was wrong. He then sighed as he heard Trevor try to make him look like a pervert. Yes he was but you know..who isn't. He then turned back at Arachne and Mosquito before throwing his Burning Soul keyblade toward the two but it missed between them. Though it may have looked like he missed but in reality, there was a seal attached to it and when it activated, Vincent teleported to where his keyblade was, landing behind them before sticking his tongue out at the two dark vampires,"Listen, I don't mean to be mean but..you know..trying to save the realms and not stare at your huge t!ts..again, sorry"
Vincent then used his scroll launcher to shoot three scrolls down below Arachne and Mosquito, activating them to create a large amount of smoke around them to help Robin, Trevor and Mitsuki attack them. He then turned around before dashing toward the center of the temple.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:21 pm

User Image

Arachne find Trevor amusing that he won't call her "mommy" or anything, yet she doesn't react about tanning her skin. Mitsuki perk her wolf ears of inappropriate languages, she feel really distress, "Mou~! This is why I wear anything to hide it from guys!" she complains as she completely cover her figure by her cape. Arachne watch burning soul flying towards her and Mosquito, she doesn't react by turn her head to face Vincent, Mosquito remain calm about it. She opens her fan to cover her lips, changing the subject, "We better thank Reinhart and Sommanus to steal the BREW from future children after defeating Asura, Xehanort seems to have something in his mind for that device. Cordelia seems to target on Death, but she and her brothers knew something that I never knew about him before I met him," she mention the BREW and Leviathan, and Cordelia targeting Lord Death. Mitsuki overhears Arachne talking about Lord Death's secret as she widen her silver blue eyes after her divine crimson eyes shift it back, "That again, what is Shinigami-sama's secret? Xehanort have a BREW," she thought of Lord Death. She heard of BREW from Sid and Lord Death, until she met Eibon for first time as the demon sorcerer explain of his demon tools to her. Suddenly, Vincent release a smoke bomb as Arachne and Mosquito caught off guard, watching Vincent head inside, Mitsuki begin to speak to Arachne as she take a battle stance with scythe form, "What you planning on for BREW!?" she demand her as the smokes begin to clear. Mosquito take his 100 years ago form, "That is none of your business for half demon brat like you!" he raise his voice as he charge towards three heroes. Mitsuki give Mosquito a piercing glare as she dash towards him, leaving a particle of sunlight from her cape. Her scythe glows in sun color by her spiritual power, she swings at Mosquito, who blocks the blade by his muscular arm. Arachne look elsewhere as she snickers to see Geist possessing stones, and Death Stalker coming towards them, "You brought our little back up, mother. I shall assist," she said like she's talking to Salem, she cast her pure Madness to spread around the Tree Temple. Unfortunately, Mitsuki is immune of her Madness, which Mosquito widen his eyes that shrine maiden's soul isn't effect on Arachne's Madness, "How can't you get effect by Lady Arachne's Madness!?" he belittle her, Mitsuki looks confuse, "Huh?" she reply before his strength overpower her, but she regain her balance by landing on her feet. She doesn't understand about Arachne's Madness, "Arachne's Madness?"

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:02 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Trevor was about to shoot his webbing at Arachne when he felt his head hurt like nails on a thousand chalkboards. unfortunantly this left Trevor rather useless at the moment, Robin however was trying to fight the horrible pain in his head as he held onto his three arrows on his bow until he couldn't take it anymore and let go, he wasn't sure about the third arrow but two of them hit the two Grimm right between the eyes

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:23 am

User Image

Mitsuki can sense Grimms are on the way, but when they hear the screech as she turn her head. She notice Robin and Trevor in agony as she widen her silver blue eyes, "Guys!" she call them out, Mosquito speaks out to her, "This is Lady Arachne's Madness, unlike Great Old One, she is powerful witch ever live and soon to destroy Death, DWMA, Emrys, and Mavis. Nothing can stand her way from her spider web you are all stand on," he explains to her with a smirk, hoping Mitsuki will soon get her head sensation, but nothing happen to her. Mitsuki look at Mosquito only tilt her head, "It didn't happen to me? Not even demonic aura effect me," she comment like she's confuse. This shocks both Mosquito and Arachne, she watch Death Stalker trying to get a holy arrow off it it's eye by it's claw, she frown at Mitsuki, "Impossible, you can't be a carrier of that wavelength," she says very lowly. Mitsuki recall only one wavelength that immune to Madness, and this clicks her mind when Reinhart mention when she whip his neck and leaves a burnt mark. Mosquito is rushing toward young shrine maiden, "Your entire blood is mine to suck!" he shouts and about to crush her. Mitsuki glare at him as she aim her sniper at his face and pull a trigger to shot at his face with pure sunlight, before she rush towards the Grimms and her two male friends. Mosquito screech in pain and temporary blind him, "My eyes! I can't see!" "No... she does have Anti-Demon Wavelength," Arachne watch in horror as Mitsuki place her both palms at Robin and Trevor's shoulder to drives away the Arachne's Madness to restore their sanity, she look at them with a bright smile, "Thank me later, I will leave the scorpion to you two. Stinger is only way to kill it's head," she says to them and give them an info to kill Death Stalker, before she let of their shoulder before she approach Stone Geist. She fires her sniper with pure sunlight bullet at Geist's head to drives it out with it's true form. She swings her scythe mode in circular motion before she jumps the fallen, her scythe suddenly changes to crescent moon with pure sunlight aura. Geist is about to escape, but she appear in front of it, her piercing glare shows up that she have finally catch her prey,"Majogari," she immediately swings her scythe to kill a Geist as it explode. Mosquito and Arachne are shock to see a heroine using the Great Traditional Techniques of the Scythe, Witch Hunter, but not as meister without demon weapon, but with her regular weapon. Mitsuki land on the sand by her feet, her eyes are closed by the wind blowing her cape.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:43 am
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ User Image ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"All magic ..."

Trevor and Robin only nodded as they got to their feet. "i got an idea" Trevor only said as he did a backflip in the air and landed on the top of the Scorpion Grimm's tail which it was swinging to get him off but Trevor held on like it was a bucking horse and shot webbing to each of the pincers just as it was going after Robin, who kept shooting the creature's head with arrows wooooooah ..... nelly! he said as he pulled with all his might and brought the stinger down on the monster's own head stinging it. Trevor gave one strong tug to make sure it was dead. Trevor's victory was short lived by the sounds of insane giggling from on the top of the temple for there sat Rumpelstiltskin sitting there with his legs crossed looking amused "well now ... 'does whatever a spider can' indeed" he said as Robin looked at the Dark One in shock "you ..." he said as Rumple looked at Robin then pointed his finger at him "you ... your that thief who tried to steal from me ... how's the scars?" he asked with a dark giggle

"... comes with a price"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Arachne drift her gray eyes towards Rumpelstiltskin, she keep her fan covering her lips, "I will be weary of Mitsuki's Anti-Demon Wavelength, if I were you Rumpelstiltskin," she warn him calmly. Mosquito recklessly rush towards Mitsuki want to put the end of Anti-Demon Wavelength, "I won't allow you to live!" he shouts and about to punch her, but Mitsuki's scythe of Witch Hunter switch to larger form. She makes a quick swing to slice his arms, "Majingari," she said very low, Mosquito witness her eyes are piercing glare and sees an image of Emperor Kiba with same glare. Mosquito is speechless as he look at his arms that are cut off. Mitsuki walk away from Mosquito as her Demon Hunter form diminish, same time Mosquito revert back to his current time form. Mitsuki look at Rumpelstiltskin as she rose her eyebrow and her scythe is on her shoulder, she look at Robin, "Who is that guy?" she ask him curiously, just as Suzume appear by blue light and she take a notice on Arachne as she widen her brown eyes. Arachne take a notice dead priestess as she rise her thin eyebrow in suspicion, then look at Mosquito, "Mosquito, we are heading back. We have been underestimated by them," she orders her steward. Mosquito, still furious of his defeat by half demon, begrudgingly obey his mistress "Yes Lady Arachne," he reply as the portal appear from behind and walk back to return back to The World That Never Was and close before anyone follow. Arachne look at Trevor with an amusing smile, "I'm looking forward for your progress of your new ability, Trevor," she said to him before she dissolve herself into spiders and disappear.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Vincent appeared ontop of the building, his eyes shining bright as he looked down at what was happening. He let go of Alice's hand before placing a cigarette between his lips, making the Gear of Souls keyblade back into the gears tattoo on his right inner forearm. He crouched there as he watched what was happening, unsure if him interfering would make things worse or better.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:55 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

watching Mosquito and Arachne leave, Trevor didn't like how familiar Arachne was getting with Trevor. like he was just some little puppy or something. though the look on this new guy ... gold scale-y skin, cold insane eyes, and his grin was ... creepy to say the least "yep i was right: a goblin" Trevor said as Rumpelstiltskin nodded his head back giving him a confused look complete with two raised eyebrows "well that's a new one ... allow me to introduced myself" he said making a dramatic bow "Rumpelstiltskin ... or as others know me: the Dark One"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:06 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

"Dark One?" Suzume raise her eyebrow at Rumpelstiltskin, Mitsuki somehow feel something familiar about him. However, his scent is exactly like back in Fiores, "Wait the minute, have we met before? Your scent is familiar from three years ago after Xehanort's defeat in Magnolia, and before Mab and Maleficent appear right in front of Fairy Tail Guild?" she ask him feel familiar about Rumpelstiltskin as she tilt her head, recall back when she joined Natsu to prevent Xehanort open a Kingdom Heart on top of Nirvana, and she face Mab and Maleficent before she got knock out. She isn't sure because he does look exactly like in human skin, but his appearance is different. Want to be clear, she add about Magnolia invasion.
Alice watches over the group with Vincent, notice Rumpelstiltskin and rise her eyebrow when he introduce himself, "Dark One, I think I heard of the story about it," she mumble as she place her finger under her chin.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin raised his eyebrow at the man with the skin disorder, making his eyebrow raise before just stepping back slowly. He wasn't really feeling up to any more adventures for awhile so he just spoke softly to the four of his allies,"I suggest we leave before more troubles happen..okay? Good?"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:53 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"not- so fast" he said waving his hand over the group making Trevor and Robin unable to move "for one thing ... i'm interested in a certain dagger in this temple ... i want it" he said as Robin tried to steady his breathing "why do you want it?" he asked as Rumpelstiltskin made a shrill insane giggle "why would i want the Dagger of Time? think about it, it'll come to you i'm sure"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Land of Persia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas