Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Fading world ((Lolek's secret world)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:38 pm

"Oh, I was just with Dice" He said with a smile. He took of the hood of his cloak, showing his short red hair.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:40 pm
"Why does he have the scent of a hollow"IkI said as he gave Uzbeki a grin  

Lolades

Cultist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:46 pm

(( Lol, you didn't even see that yet. That happened in his own quarters xD ))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:47 pm
((LoL oops i fixed it ))  

Lolades

Cultist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:49 pm

"You might be smelling yourself" He said with a chuckle. "Anyways, do you want me to fix Lumenia?" He asked,s till holding the black blade.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:51 pm
IkI ignored the fail attempt at Uzbeki trying to make a joke "Does it matter,cause what if Lumenia stays like that,would anything happen?"IkI asked worried  

Lolades

Cultist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

"Yes, so you want me to fix her or just leave her like that to die. . ." He asked with an emotionless gaze.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:04 pm
"Fix her"IkI said as he stared at Uzbeki as his left eye began to bleed,IkI quickly wiped the blood from his own eye and laughed  

Lolades

Cultist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:08 pm

With the blink of an eye, Uzbeki disappeared. He appeared above Iki and aimed to his him on the forehead with the back of Fenix, to knock him out. This would be how you fix her, by knocking out the host. He was the one who made her like that, so if you disable his abilities, he would revert to his normal state, thus fixing Lumenia.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:14 pm
IkI looked up at Uzbeki and laughed "Sure this is going to give me a major headache"IkI said right before he was knocked out  

Lolades

Cultist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:17 pm

A faint hue of white glowed around Lumenia as the blade began to slowly glow white. Uzbeki held it in his hand as he did, Fenix helping the weakened spirit inside as he did.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:15 pm

Lumenia seemed to be struggling to recover, Fenix helping her was a big advantage, boosting her odds by a lot. He strapped the blade on his back so that Fenix could help he still. With the step of a sonido, he jumped into Ojo.

[Exit - Desierto blanco]

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:33 pm
IkI woke up looked at a opened garganta and walked in

[to the Karakura park]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 pm
Hey um, Dakota asked if i wanted to be his first fraccion. Could I just change back to being one of your fraccion if i got bored of him?  

Boiled_Squash

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:49 am
Stepping through an appearing garganta, Leah went and sat in front of the Ojo. For some reason, she felt like she needed to be here for a while. As soon as she sat in front of the Ojo, she knew why. Her memories of Lolek played out in front of her and nearly brought tears to her eyes.

Leah missed him with every inch of her soul. Even though Uzbeki said that he was basically Lolek, to Leah... only some of the physical features were the same. To her, other than that, there wasn't anything else like Lolek.

Her heart, soul, and mind were all aching with the fact that she missed him so. Taking off the green necklace, she put it in her pocket with a choked sigh. She could feel the tears coming... and they were coming like the rain. Despite her greatest efforts, they kept coming. The memories paused in their quick run through in several spots. The first one was when they were lying down next to each other in that very room. The second was in the human world, when they were talking to each other... the third was when they were in the White Sands Bar and they were having a fun time with all of the alcohol. The final time it slowed down was when Leah went to the human world to find Lolek dead. The tears fell even harder, and Leah fell back and curled into a little ball with the pain that it all was striking into her. "Why did you have to go so soon?"

~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff