Submit

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:13 pm
"You have to hunt to survive in this part of the woods." The girl grabbed a poker and shifted the logs in the fireplace to help the flame grow bigger. "So tell me, why are you traveling around?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:16 pm
"Well for you guys that is true,not for me though."Kage turned and looked at her."It is the only thing that is interesting in this world anymore after living for so long things start to get boring and routine."  

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:18 pm
His words made her look up at him and raise and eyebrow slightly "Just how old are you then?" The girl stood and brushed the soot off her hands before taking a seat in a lush chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:25 pm
"My actual age or how I appear to you?They are very different."Kage walked over to the fire sitting down in front of it his body casting no shadow even though he was directly in front of the fire.He stared into the fire starting to get lost in it's dancing flames.  

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:28 pm
"Both" Her eyes watched him curiously, taking note that he had no shadow which facinated and intreged her as to why he did not cast one.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:30 pm
"Well..........the age you see me as now is about twenty two to twenty four,but my actual age I have lost count after the sixth time I've counted to five million."  

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:35 pm
That made the girls eyes widen in suprise, causing her to be silent for a few moments before she spoke again. "So...are you human then? An emortal one?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:37 pm
Kage chuckled and shook his head."No I am not human and I am not immortal,I just have a hard time dying."He turned his head looking at her."You seem surprised."  

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:41 pm
"Most non-humans around here arent exactly as friendly as you are." She stood from her spot and looked at him. "Do you want something to eat or drink?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:43 pm
"I am one of the very few exceptions to that rule Emerald."Kage smiled turning his head back to the fire."Some water is fine and whatever food you wish to have is fine with me as well."He didn't really care what he ate since he was hungry.  

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:50 pm
The future cheiftess nodded before heading to the kitchen area and pouring a glass of water and gathering various food items such as dried berries, bread, cheese and a sweet make from tree sap. "Here you are" She placed the tray beside him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:52 pm
"Thank you very much Emerald."Kage reached over picking up the cheese while his other hand grabbed the glass of water.He took a bite of the cheese chewing it slowly savoring it's flavor.{I gotta go in eight minutes}  

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:53 pm
She sat back down in the large chair and crossed her legs as she watched him eat, still curious to know more about this strange man.

(alrighties)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:58 pm
Kage swallowed the cheese that was in his mouth and took a drink from the water."The cheese here is very delicious Emerald.What kind of cheese is it?"He took another bite of it and did the same thing as before.  

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:59 pm
"Deer." Was her reply as she leaned forward and rested her head on her hand while watching him. "We use cows for milk but since we dont have much room to for them to graze we use deer for most milk products and meat."  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff