Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Trevor&Linnie] Friends?Or something completely different? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pepsi san

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:57 pm
"I'm sure."She tried to move to adjust herself and she winced.She looked at him and tears strolled down her muzzle.She was sore,his behind was really hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:18 pm
Trevor just felt worse when he saw her crying. He wiped her tears with his mussel then wrapped his neck around hers, trying to help her feel better. "I can help you to the lake or stream if you so wish. It might helps your chest feel better."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:23 pm
Linnie smiled lightly."Lets lay here..I don't think i could move."She nuzzled his cheek lightly."Don't worry about me.Please don't."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:37 pm
"How about when you start feeling better enough to move I'll help you to the closest water source." Moving one of his legs he rested it gently on her back as he continues to nuzzle her. "I'll try not to worry to much, but I can't help but feel sorry."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:48 pm
Linnied nodded."Can we try now?"She tried to get up.She winced a bit and whinnied loudly.Laying back down she looked up at him.Something was wrong with her,but what was it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:58 pm
Trevor took a deep breath before nudging his head under Linnie. With some effort he was able to balance her on his back once he got to his hoof. "I'll carry you." He was a determined stallion, with a big heart and strong feelings for Linnie. He slowly made his way to the stream closer to the forest, knowing the cool water would help ease her pain away. As he made his way into the water he took great care to lower her into the water where she could rest her head on land. "I'll be right back, I'm going to see if I can't find you some herbs that will help sooth the pain."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:01 pm
Linnie winced and she whinnied lightly."You don't have to.."she would lay her head on his neck.She felt great passion,and careness between them."Okay.."Linnie laid there in the water,her tail floating,her mane wet.She relaxed until he would come back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 pm
He wandered around the forest some gathering what herbs he knew that would help her pain, picking each very carefully, making sure to separate leaves off some and roots from others, depending on what he needed. He wanted to rush back to her side, but he knew he didn't want to make the mistake of mixing the wrong plants together. Double checking what he gathered and mixed , he picked them up and made his way back to Linnie. Placing the herbs in front of her on the shore he gave her a soft yet still worried smile. "Eat these then drink some water. It should help." Making his way beside her, he laid down right beside her, rubbing her back with his mussel ever so gently.  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:18 pm
Linnie laid in the water relaxing.She didn't notice he was back until he started to speak.She was half asleep so it startled her.Linnie looked at the plants then him."These will help?"She didn't await his answer.Linnie started to eat the plants to make the hurting stop.Laying her head back upon the ground she closed her eyes again.His muzzle was soft,and gental.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:24 pm
"They will it just take a few minutes before they take effect." He continued to nuzzle her. "I'll make sure not to stop in the middle of you chasing me from now on. I wouldn't want you to get hurt again."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:27 pm
"I just wasn't paying attetion."She sighed a little.Laying there with him made her feel safe.Her body would soon be better.She tugged on his mane every now and then.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:30 pm
He knew his mane wasn't as long as his sons but he inched farther up so she could get a better grip of his mane. Giving her a sweet smile, he kept a close eye on her, ready to get anything she asked for. "It's alright. Just as long as you get better."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:50 am
Linnie smiled and nuzzled him lightly.He was careing,gental,she loved it.Something she never would have imagined."I will,In time."Linne laid quietly for a little while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:04 pm
"If you want, once you get better i'll take you down to the beach. It has beautiful aquatic life and we can make pictures in the sand if you want." He tried to help keep her mind off the pain. "There's so many places we can explore too. Like the mountain caves, the forest, even follow the stream and watch the sunrise and sun set."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:27 pm
Linnie smiled,He was trying so hard."I wouldn't mind going to any place you wanted me to go.I don't mind any place.I haven't been around many places."She giggled at the thought of a new place.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff