Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Maybe I'm just growing old. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blah blah blah blah blah; blah blah?
  Blah blah!
  ni ni ni ni ni
  Why you filthy little
  Sweet and juicy, you're the best!
  Got any carrots, or apples? Anything to munch?
  Interior Crocodile Alligator, I drive a Chevorlet Movie Theatre
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:30 am
Metalic_Noodles
MMM- I found a favorite horror anime thread, it is my new list to see, the thread creator had already seen HNK.

Moo- Naruto doesn't say 'Believe it!' in the subbed. I find this funny. He does say the hokage shpeal a lot though, but doesn't that happen in the dubbed? Yes... I'm watching it, I'm trying to figure out why so many people like it so freaking much. So far I've found a few bad-guy-wins-then-does-something-dumb- and-good-guy-wins-but-still-only-by-a-small-margin. I also have two funny images. BTW, I'm on episode 100 something and have yet to read 'believe it'.
No I did not change the text on this one. [x]
I thought this was funny because of all the times I've read that Naruto is dumbed down for kiddies. [x]
I'm not really surprised that Naruto doesn' say believe. Stupid network companies ruining anime D:

Lol that is pretty funny xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:28 am
Which one was funny? NSFW probably doesn't count unless I bother to find it in a dubbed though.  

Metalic_Noodles

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:30 am
Metalic_Noodles
Which one was funny? NSFW probably doesn't count unless I bother to find it in a dubbed though.
Guy going "OH MY GOD!" The other one tickled my insides a little~  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:31 am
Angie moo
I don't really like bleach.... I can't get into it and I noticed that red hair girl in it. Her boobs keep changing sizes..... >.>

I prefer watching animes that aren't from cartoon network...they always butcher the hell out of animes. The great example Sailor Moon.... >.>

XD I haven't watched the anime or read the manga, but thanks for the heads up. :3 I do think I might be watching it, my friends finally made me cave. D:

Cartoon Network was the reason I found anime. Toonami! But yeah something happened with the lineup and it turned from Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Gundam W, ect.; to Naruto, Naruto, Naruto, One Piece, Naruto. So the lack of variety and the 4kids feel of it made me back away. crying

@Metalic- Horror is fine, but I need more than that. D: I got my dose of horror with plenty of anime last year and a couple of years before. I saw HNK, but wasn't really into it. Same with Elfen Lied. I do love this one anime that's a bit gore-ish. Sadly I can't remember the name at the moment, it's not a mainstream anime, it's amazing though.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:38 am
MissMunchieMonster
Angie moo
I don't really like bleach.... I can't get into it and I noticed that red hair girl in it. Her boobs keep changing sizes..... >.>

I prefer watching animes that aren't from cartoon network...they always butcher the hell out of animes. The great example Sailor Moon.... >.>

XD I haven't watched the anime or read the manga, but thanks for the heads up. :3 I do think I might be watching it, my friends finally made me cave. D:

Cartoon Network was the reason I found anime. Toonami! But yeah something happened with the lineup and it turned from Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Gundam W, ect.; to Naruto, Naruto, Naruto, One Piece, Naruto. So the lack of variety and the 4kids feel of it made me back away. crying

@Metalic- Horror is fine, but I need more than that. D: I got my dose of horror with plenty of anime last year and a couple of years before. I saw HNK, but wasn't really into it. Same with Elfen Lied. I do love this one anime that's a bit gore-ish. Sadly I can't remember the name at the moment, it's not a mainstream anime, it's amazing though.
I got into anime because of fox kids hehe Samurai Pizza Cats xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:25 pm
Moo- Mnemosyne? Gantz?  

Metalic_Noodles

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:53 am
Gaia has never been interesting to me, it's was only the people whom I met that interested me.

That and, one of those addictive things you do just to waste time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:07 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Moo- Mnemosyne? Gantz?
Huh?--~  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:02 pm
I meant that to MMM, because I was wondering what the name of the one she can't recall was, and thought that it was possible to be one of those.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff