Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hatchery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:34 pm
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime
in majoras mask when you have to fight the sea snakes to save the sea horses friend i was still getting use to Zora link so when i'd swim up to the caves i'd go right in front of them instead of just underneath them by accident and get chewed on. >.>
Ugh, those things, as much as I love snakes, disturbed me in ways I never imagined.

Lol but they're so cool looking. XD

Whenever i play a Zelda game it doesn't matter which one but i always get lost or confused in the water temples. >.<
Nintendo likes to make our lives a living Hell.

I assure you, every Water Temple, in any game, will make your brain want to explode.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:26 pm
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime
in majoras mask when you have to fight the sea snakes to save the sea horses friend i was still getting use to Zora link so when i'd swim up to the caves i'd go right in front of them instead of just underneath them by accident and get chewed on. >.>
Ugh, those things, as much as I love snakes, disturbed me in ways I never imagined.

Whenever i play a Zelda game it doesn't matter which one but i always get lost or confused in the water temples. >.<

I assure you, every Water Temple, in any game, will make your brain want to explode.

lol i'm kinda glad it's not just me i thought i was just weird or something. XD  

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ninja Rin666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:45 pm
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime

I KNOW burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:20 pm
Ninja Rin666
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime

I KNOW burning_eyes
User Image

Always takes the words from my mouth.  

Hatchery

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:38 pm
Hatchery
Ninja Rin666
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime

I KNOW burning_eyes
User Image

Always takes the words from my mouth.

LOL rofl xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:12 am
WELL in OT i was in the water temple i tried to look for the room that leads to that one specific room that has the big key and i got lost in the temple trying to find it so 4 like 2 days of trying to find my way thru i got lost on my way out so i was stuck then i found the room ive been passing and i just thought wow this is worst temple crying  

Frozen67

Princess Zelda122

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:32 pm
3_G a z a_3
Hatchery
Fire Archer 156
I have so many stupid moments... Once a friend and I were playing the Shadow Temple on OOT and we had just gotten of that flying magical boat thing and we looked around and we only saw two doors that were locked, so we spent a long time going back around the whole temple just to find there was an unlocked door right in front of us.

Also when I first became Adult Link in OOT, when I went into the marketplace and I thought the redeads were people and so I tried to talk to one and yeah...
You weren't scared of the ReDeads?! D8

I was terrified!!

not even their screams are scarry, i dont get why people think they are

idk why. Sometimes the screams sound like something off a horror movie... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:16 am
i kept walking up to the redeads & forgot to shoot them from a distance. when i finally killed them, i forgot to blow up their remains & they followed me around...  

KittyChic1029

Invisible Cat

9,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Cencis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:49 pm
When I was up against some skeleton thing for the first time in WW(I forgot the name but i know its a mini boss in the earth temple where you need that bird girl) I had broken up the first one and still needed to defeat the next two but i had no idea they were comeing. As i stood for thirty seconds looking for a swich to open the door they cornered me and i died. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:12 pm
I rememer I was in the Cave of Ordeals and I was at this level with bublins on those platforms, ice bats and redeads. I was frozen in place, being nailed be twenty arrows at a time, and about to be knocked over by a redead when I thought, 'wow, if I didn't have this magic armor, I'd be dead! 8D'  

Inadala
Crew

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:15 pm
umm...lets see...O,i haz one....I waz playing Wind Waker,(if anyone haz evver played it they would know how irritating this would be...)I waz on the Great Sea & I was going to Outset island,from Windfall isle,& i realized i had gone all the way north when Outset waz south.(i didn't catch it sooner Bkuz i had left the room as Link sailed on the sea....)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:22 pm
In WW in the Fado Temple, I got near the end and then I lost Makar and somehow ended up at the begining of the temple, without Makar it was impossible to get there and so I was stuck and had to start the game all over again.  

Half Shiekah Kite

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

miano72

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:13 am
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime

so true 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:26 pm
miano72
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime

so true 3nodding

but i wonder why the water temples? are they just randomley cursed or something?  

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers