Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Back to Guilds

A guild for anybody and everybody who loves any aspect about Japan! 

Tags: japan, language, anime, fashion, manga 

Reply ~ My Japan 私の日本 ~
INTRODUCTIONS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introductions!
  Show excitement!
  Show emotions!
View Results

ArsenicArsinoe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:42 am
Name:Chrisy
Location razz hilippines
Fast Facts:I'm a constant reader. Thanks to Japanese Anime I know how to slightly communicate in Japanese.I like to constantly listen to my ipod.I am a mutt.I'm also the eldest of three siblings.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:35 am
Hello~

I'm Asashikka (here) and Kari (elsewhere... especially due to my dA account).

I'm 19 and currently a college student who doesn't have much of a idea on what major to follow up. I'm a admirer of the JP culture, although primarily on the subcultures such as anime, manga, RPGs, etc.

I like to illustrate/draw when I have the time and when I don't, well, it's primarily due to duties and/or other activities besides drawing that occupy me.

I'm currently learning the Japanese language and loving it~! It's so fun and provides me a better understanding of the language and culture.
I'm also studying Chinese as well, but in a slower pace than Japanese due to the curriculum set (which is not too bad due to the overabundance of characters to study.. which I should review. XD;;..).

Anyway, it's very nice to meet you all~!  

Asashikka

Melodious Muse

madolche gelato

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:46 am
You can call me Jordie, or Medi if you prefer. :3

I'm eighteen and glad I got this invite. I don't browse around in guilds much, but I do take the time on Gaia when I'm not busy being a college student.

More in the profile. It has an assortment of things like books and manga I'm reading, music I listen to ( JRock 'specially. the GazettE is love btw o 3o ) and the anime/jdramas/shows I'm watching.

<3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:51 am
Ohayo,

I kind of nicknamed myself Hitomi because I love the name and its meaning so I guess you can call me that.
I am new to the guild so this will be awesome practice speaking and reading Japanese and what not, thank you for the invite.
I am a college student currently learning beginners Japanese. I am 21 years old. Don't really have a major decided yet.
I love to read manga, watch anime, listen and sing to Japanese music along with mostly all the other kinds music. I enjoy games such as Pokemon, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Phoenix Wright Attorney at Law,etc. I love to draw usually anime characters, original characters.
Nice to meet all of you. smile  

WhiteFangGirl06

Unbeatable Raider

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kuro_itonami

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:01 am
My name is Amber or you can call me Kuro everyone on here does. I'm 25 soon to be 26. I am 100% lesbian. I have never really learned Japanese I know a little from my friend who used to live in Japan for awhile. I live in Iowa pretty boring here. I know a bit of German since I took German in school and went to Germany. I really like learning about all people I think it's fascinating how different countries are.

I have 2 cats Pogo and Hell Weasel. I have a tiny 1 bedroom apartment that right now is a horrid orange color. I have a tattoo on my arm of a succubus but I can't post a picture she's nakie.

I like to draw and will when I get a new tablet mine broke. I love all kinds of music except country.

That's it for me smile Oh right now I also don't have internet so I'm not on as much as I want to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:53 am
Hi everyone. My names Samuel but you can call me Sam if you want. I'm learning Japanese from my Nintendo DS believe it or not. I picked up the "My Japanese Coach" game about 2 months ago and am learning a lot from it. I'm 22 right now and live in texas but I'm originally from Iowa. I haven't been back home in over 10 years but I figure it hasn't changed much...corn, corn and more corn lol. One suprising thing about being in Texas is that everyone doesn't ride around on horses like they show in movies but there is alot of cactus around.

Right now I'm in college and do computer repair for my day job. Usually I'm not online much during the week cuz college algebra is eating my brain (not really but it feels that way) so yeah I'll try to come hang out with y'all on the weekends.

Feel free to PM me if you want and I'll try to get back to you when I can.
Peace.  

Samuel Alexander

Shiriusu generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Shiriusu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:48 am
Um... Hajimashite!
Name: Carleny
B-day: June 9th
Western sign: Gemini
Eastern sign: Horse
Nationality: I'm Dominican (from Dominican Republic) but I live in the United States, in New York City

I'm really shy about everything and it seriously takes a while for me to open up about things but once I do you can't shut me up! XD I've been interested in Japanese culture since I first watched Dragonball Z and then Sailor Moon... I've graduated from those things but they're still close to my heart. I'm currently learning how to speak Japanese (I'm slow... so it's taking longer than expected).

I love to cosplay and hang out with friends.

If any of you have ever tasted those cup ramen things... I suggest you taste the real thing: IT'S AMAZING!!! Your first time will be the most amazing day of your life (trust me!)

I hope to meet lots of new friends here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:03 pm
Hello, my name is Ayame but you can called me Aya for short. I don't know what else to say but my name is 18 but I'll be 19 soon. I like cats and I space out easy. um, I'm confusing and slow.....so yeah? I think .-.  

ayame_taiushi

Fairy

HeavyCat

Dangerous Fatcat

3,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:20 pm
Hello everyone. Name's Mike but, call me Myao if you'd like. What's a Myao? It's the sound a cat makes, spelled differently. :p I'm 19, almost 20 (in a bit over a week). I'm fat, black and am very lazy. x3

Anyways, I was invited here and thought I'd check it out. I've admired the Japanese culture since I was in the second grade. I learned origami and had practiced it for over 15 years, stopped recently due to not having the time between work and home. Though I still make few simple modules once in a while, such as napkin flowers and... can't... remember... name! sweatdrop I'm forgetful...

I tried learning the Japanese language but, found I can't learn it well unless someone would be willing to actually teach it to me. I've use this simple game program to memorize a few katakana but, as that too, I have not used in a while. I'm talking too much... sweatdrop

See you soon,
Myao Nananko

P.S. Message me once in a while because I will forget about this guild and I don't want to. (Please!)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:25 pm
im Shaylynn and i like manga a lot and ive always wanted to go to japan and if not japan at least asia but im 12 and in the 7th grade so geuss thats it 4laugh  

XxthedevilscryxX

Dangerous Bloodsucker

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

oXoYashamaruXoX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:27 pm
Okay. I'm totally a new one here, but I shall post anyways~
Name: Can call me Jazz or Leigh, don't matter.
Grade eleven in a crap town in the middle of nowhere, Saskatchewan, Canada.
I love Asian culture, being half-Chinese myself. I definately am a anime/manga nerd, but not quite an otaku. Yet~
I love computers. And Rping.
My favourite manga/anime's are too numerous to count, but a few are When They Cry, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, and Loveless. (Not homophobic~)
Umm... Yeah.. I'm trying and slowly learning Japanese, mostly through animes. I also LOVE Japanese music (the GazettE, Dir en Gray, Girugamesh, Nightmare, etc.) Also, I write and draw, and actually getting pretty good at it.
But yeah. Glad to have gotten this invite and hope to have fun~
Peace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:30 pm
konnichiwa and hajamashtite!
8D
i am curently trying to learn japenese sweatdrop
>
well i like drawing,reading manga and stuff from lemony snickt 8D some of my favorite manga ish:kodocha ♥ gakuen alice♥ surprised uran high school host club 8D♥:death note:Friuts basket ♥>:3 :karekano:Lovely complex♥: 8D lots of photografery :huh? whats that soposed to mean? :3 ~pictures~ ohh! and im haylee-san or chan or...what ever thers too many! 8D  

OMG its rockstar5678

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:21 pm
Um, Hey. My name's Anthony, but people like to call me many nicknames like Itachi, and Altair, things like that. I'm 18 and I'm a freshman at Arapahoe Community College. I studied Japanese for 2 1/2 years in high school, but I had to stop so I could get the required courses for graduation. Now, I'm trying to do that again. I like reading Manga, andI do watch a little anime. I also love to read books and watch movies. I'm working on this great story that I've been forming in my head since I was 13. I just need to find someone who can draw, cuz I really want to put it in manga form.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:45 pm
Name: Rebecca
dob: September 27th 1991
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Ram
Relationship Status: Single
Music: Industrial/cyberpunk

Hi, I'm Rebecca, I'm from England currently in my second to last year before university. I have three piercings, which will hopefully increase, and want to learn how to pierce in my spare time when I go to uni.

I'm a huge fan of Japanese food, and in my free time I like making my own clothes and often find japanese culture a good place to strt for inspiration.  

Kohaku_Tottori

Yellow_Ronin2000

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:53 pm
Hello, I'm Matthew Martin or Makoto Nakamaru(if my name was Japanese) XD I'm 19 and a freshman in college in an history major. I've always loved the history of Japan and it's culture. I'm a big anime/manga nerd and i love to meet and talk to new people. I also copslay!  
~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff