[PRP] No Stars Out Tonight (Auster x Pandora) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:27 pm
He snorted. "Nothing I've ever done can be considered heroic. Quite the opposite sometimes." He looked down at her as she nosed him. "When I have something to smile about, I will."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:31 pm
"Thats all in the eyes of the beholder." she looked to him. "You shouldn't look down at yourself all the time. You really are a good guy." she sighed softly. Maybe someday he'd get it...maybe not. She let her eyes fall closed for a moment and then re-open slowly, doing the same pattern for a couple of minutes, listening to the sounds of the night.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:33 pm
He sighed softly. He wasn't a bad guy, no. He didn't go out of his way to hurt others, but normally he wouldn't help them either. "Go to sleep," he said finally, looking down at her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:36 pm
"It sounds so nice, but maybe I want to bug you for the rest of the night," she smirked giving him a little bit of her sarcasm. She loved sarcasm, he was going to have to get used to it if they were to be meeting like this.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:38 pm
He wasn't a stranger to sarcasm, no, not at all. "And maybe I'll get up and leave?" He raised an eyebrow at her. "You need rest."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:41 pm
She laughed, "Tousche," she could feel the heat in her cheeks rise at that. How strange. "I concur," she let herself drift off for a moment before saying, "Goodnight Auster."  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:43 pm
"Good night," he replied, dropping his own head to rest.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff