Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Community Sniper Game! - Archive Mode Activate!

Back to Guilds

After a while of dust setting in, the Guild has gone into Archive Mode. 

Tags: strategy, game, sniper, social, deceit 

Reply I Am Me!
Constant Chaotic [ch. 23 up] // The Trisk Trio is here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This story is, In your opinion...
  Better than it used to be.
  Worse than it used to be.
  About the same as it used to be.
View Results

Edmond Dantes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:46 pm
TootsieFruity
Sibeiko
Roy almost seems crazy to the point where you wouldn't want to take him outdoors... o_o( )

And more bio info is <3. ^_^

Quote:
Roy looked up to Amigo, putting his fingers down. "But it feels like work. If there was a bit of fun in it, I--"

You mean cute, right? gonk

@Edmond- Sim's gonna die.

No j/k. lol
I'll bet you 100 gold that he doesn't die! D: He can't die! HE'S SIM!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:07 am
Edmond Dantes
TootsieFruity
Sibeiko
Roy almost seems crazy to the point where you wouldn't want to take him outdoors... o_o( )

And more bio info is <3. ^_^

Quote:
Roy looked up to Amigo, putting his fingers down. "But it feels like work. If there was a bit of fun in it, I--"

You mean cute, right? gonk

@Edmond- Sim's gonna die.

No j/k. lol
I'll bet you 100 gold that he doesn't die! D: He can't die! HE'S SIM!
He won't die in the next chapter BUT he will die. Possibly by Q. If you agree we shall shake on it. 3nodding

Also, this is Sim, who's coming to kill you question you.  

TootsieFruity

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:51 am
Wow, glad to see everyone posting more! xD

Amigo: Roy will have something based on him soon. Amigo does have a resonance soul, but it's different from what Maggeh's Amigo's rez is.

Right now my favorite character is Opal, believe it or not. I like using her since she has so many powers, but it's hard to fit her in sometimes.

@Edmond: Oh, you! xd I should stop giving you the chapters ahead of time! But thank you for posting =)

@Tootsie: Roy is cute. But he's also a badass. Or he will be. At some point in the future. You'll see. xP

I'll stay quiet about Sim. I'm actually not sure what I want to do with him I don't want to spoil the story. ninja

Anyway, I'm putting chapter 8 up RIGHT NOW xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:00 am
This story is quite interesting. Its cool to see Ismaru have the power I initially gave him. In another note, I feel that you need to start bringing some back story to the forefront on characters other then Q when you get the chance. I want to know how everyone got to the position that they are in.  

Ismaru the Windsoul

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:08 am
User ImageIsmaru! Oh my god, you posted!

Chapter 10 has more of you in it.

The reason there's not much backstory is because... Well, I haven't thought of it, honestly. BUT ALSO because as soon as this book is over, it's going to focus on other people. I swear.

The Phoenix group will probably be th elast group to be focused on. I wanted to stay off them since Maggeh's story is all about them. I wanted a story more focusing on the "bad guys".

There's some character growth with Mercain in chapter 9, but it's not much. 10 leaves Q completely and is about the Phoenix group, and there's growth there, but no... It's not history.

What I'm planning to do here is resolve Q's limiter issue. And once that's over with, the story can progress to what the overall theme is.
Which Maggeh helped me come up with.

Edit: But you're right. I will make more of an effort to put more history for characters other than Q and Edmond in there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:31 pm
Well, I wrote chapter 11 and started writing chapter 12... So I decided before I get TOO far ahead of myself, I'll just release a second chapter today. So here's chapter 9.

It's pretty much All Mercain and Edmond.  

[Q]

Elder

Ismaru the Windsoul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:22 pm
I've been lurking around way to much recently. ^_^;; I'll do my best to post more.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:46 pm
[Q]
@Tootsie: Roy is cute. But he's also a badass. Or he will be. At some point in the future. You'll see. xP

I could imagine that. lol

(He would throw fingers as weapons.)

(That would be creepy.)

TootsieFruity

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:03 am
gogo chapter 10!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:51 am
Another good chapter. 3nodding Insom is sloooow. I think Fort's taking it out on her a bit too much...but I'd probably throw something at her for being that slow about things. >.>

I hope Toastie's character lives, or shows up in flashbacks at least. Just to get an idea of what her character is like. Aine too.

I hope the Pheonix group gets to be as bad a** as the rest soon.

And fast updates are <3 because they're great story fixes.  

Insomnesiac
Captain

TootsieFruity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:50 am
You can just tell I'm smiling. (Perhaps I'm egocentric, too?)

Thanks Q for including me in the story. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:30 am
Insomnesiac
Another good chapter. 3nodding Insom is sloooow. I think Fort's taking it out on her a bit too much...but I'd probably throw something at her for being that slow about things. >.>

I hope Toastie's character lives, or shows up in flashbacks at least. Just to get an idea of what her character is like. Aine too.

I'M SORRY INSOM FOR LATE UPDATES AND BEING TOTALLY WORTHLESS AND STUFF AND THAT I'M NOT A GOOD A WRITER AS Q I THINK I SHOULD KILL MYSELF IN SHAME. D8  

Mirai Nikki Minaj

Eloquent Lunatic

Insomnesiac
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:24 am
Zepia Eltnam Oberon
Insomnesiac

I'M SORRY INSOM FOR LATE UPDATES AND BEING TOTALLY WORTHLESS AND STUFF AND THAT I'M NOT A GOOD A WRITER AS Q I THINK I SHOULD KILL MYSELF IN SHAME. D8

Danm it Maggeh, IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR AWESOME STORY THIS STORY WOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE. IT'S LIKE A TRIBUTE TO THE GREATNESS OF YOUR STORY. D<

I'm like addicted to stories that are easy to access. Which is why I always have a tab open to that site that has Doubt on it. Heck I was even debating if I should post to ask what your essays are about to see if people could help since there is a little bit of time before they are due. D<

Both of your stories are good in their own way. D<  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:09 am
Insomnesiac
Zepia Eltnam Oberon
Insomnesiac

I'M SORRY INSOM FOR LATE UPDATES AND BEING TOTALLY WORTHLESS AND STUFF AND THAT I'M NOT A GOOD A WRITER AS Q I THINK I SHOULD KILL MYSELF IN SHAME. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Danm it Maggeh, IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR AWESOME STORY THIS STORY WOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE. IT'S LIKE A TRIBUTE TO THE GREATNESS OF YOUR STORY. D<
IT'S TRUE MAGGEH! crying

My story is only here because of your story, if you didn't write yours, mine wouldn't be here at all.

Besides, I think you're one up on me. I think your story will get way better than my story very soon (since now I know what's going to happen) and I also think that you're a better writer than me since you can write things not obviously revolving around your character.

Before I even started writing chapter 1, I wanted Q to be one of those minor but likeable characters. And here I am, as a bad writer, just throwing him in as this one bigass plot device and I am ashamed of it. gonk
(But at least Q is still a kickass character... emo )  

[Q]

Elder

Merumiharu

IRL Cat

14,075 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:38 pm
... I shouldnt IM Q while reading the stories, because then I never have anything to say.

I read it.  
I Am Me!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces