[PRP] A Good Day for an Adventure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:50 pm
Quetzal motioned for the two other members of their group to follow, and started off back on their trek, despite the fact he had no sense or idea of where the beach was located.

"Yes, an investigation!" He echoed, nodding his head as streaked curls bounced off of his neck. The day was still far from over, and there would be plenty of time for them to comb the beach and ocean, in search of these mysterious creatures of lore. Vicious or friendly, beautiful o ugly, he wasn't sure, but was more than determined to find out, with the beautiful Lady Eydis and the faithful Paco by his side.

"Hmmm..." he finally murmured, thinking aloud in response to her question, "I wouldn't begin to know what a Kelpi would be named. Something fishy, I would think?"

Still the idea of meeting a sea-horse made Paco nervous, though he refused to show any sign of discomfort in front of the two obviously brave and fearless horses that stood before him. If they could be fearless, then so would he!

With a firmer attitude, Paco scuffed one hoof against the dirt below and took off after his companion, his sombrero'd head held as high as his stumpy little neck would let him. If there was anything he learned from journeying with Quetzal, it was that there was always more room for adventure, be it a scary one or not!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:00 pm
"The beach isn't too far away, we could think of fish names on the way over there," said Eydis with a nod. She continued heading in the direction to the beach as she thought of names. "Maybe they will be named Fish. Or Fishy. Or Fishy-Fishy-Wishy-Kissy. Or Kissy the Fishy? Or Mister Fish Kelpi Sir. I dunno, I'm bad with names."

Eydis giggled. She knew her attempts at guessing a Kelpi name were all failures, but it was the best she could really think of. She wasn't that creative when it came to thinking of names.

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:17 pm
He slowed down his pace to let her regain the lead and direct the group, as he himself pondered what a fish would call itself. Did these kelpi fish underwater talk the same as the Soquili on land did? Or maybe they had their own dialect or speech. Would they have the same names as the creatures on land, or be more exotic?

"If I were a fish...." he started slowly, attempting to keep up with her ingenious name ideas, "I would name myself.... Fish. Yes, I think Fish would be a very good name... very good name indeed!"

Paco stifled a laugh to himself as he listened in on the conversation. Poor Quetzal thought he was pretty clever at this fish naming game, but all it ended up with was making the small buffalo giggle. Growing more serious, he pondered out loud.

"I wonder if they have any buffalo fish?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:10 pm
"I'm sure there are such a thing as buffalo fish! I've even heard that there are such a thing as goldfish! They are fish made out of gold!" exlaimed Eydis in excitement. "That's what a friend of mine told me!"

Eydis lied partially. She had no real friends.
She continued moving on only a bit more before the ground beneath her changed its texture to the sandy beach. She looked ahead and found that, indeed, she had arrived at the beach!

"Oh, we're here!" she said with a bright smile.

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:28 pm
Paco's eyes grew wide at the prospect, and the little companion found himself getting more and more excited about the possibility of buffalo fish and fish made out of pure gold. He didn't know what gold was, really, but the two-leggers in the village they'd visited before seemed to value it greatly, so it had to be something beautiful!

He could barely contain himself, once he spotted the sand. Sea monsters and Kelpi be damned, he wanted to see these FISH! Taking off, the tiny beast made his way onto the sand and towards the water. Reaching the edge, he attempted to peer inside the ever-moving wake and waves, unable to make out any tiny forms moving around. "Where would they be, Lady Eydis?" he asked, attempting to sound as patient as possible, through a strained eager voice.

"Ah, but m'lady," Quetzal was quick to respond, his mind drifting to images of rainbow and golden fish swimming about, "I'm sure none of the creatures of the sea have any comparison towards a damsel such as yourself, as far as appearances go."

A curt nod, a slight bow. His cheeks had reddened, but he was safe in the knowledge they'd be hidden away by his own vastly colorful skin. This was such an unknown territory for him, this infatuating feeling he was experiencing the longer he remained and spoke with this exotic mare. He knew he should ignore it, that a knight had no place in a Lady's life except for being her protector, and he shook his head, attempting to clear his mind and went to watch after the excitable Paco.

His eyebrows furrowed. This most definitely wasn't how Paco acted... perhaps he too was enjoying the lovely new company they had in their midst. Eager himself to catch a glimpse of the colorful world beneath the sea, the stallion slowly made his own way down the sand to gaze among the foamy water's edge.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:01 pm
Eydis blushed at the compliments she was receiving. Quetzal was so sweet to her, he was such a kind stallion. Instinct took over her body as she slowly closed her eyes and her head slowly moved foward...but nothing happened. She opened her eyes to find Quetzal walking away.
"Wait for me!" she called as she rushed after Paco towards the water. She got her feet into the shore and then stopped. She felt it wouldn't be a good idea to get in too deep.
"Now we just call for the fishy to come, I guess?" asked Eydis, not sure what to do. Quetzal was the knight, he would know what to do - even though Eydis was the one who told him of these sea creatures' existance! So far Quetzal proved to be smart and level-headed, at least much smarter than Eydis was.

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:28 pm
-------------------------------------------------------

It had seemed like only days ago he had met and fallen for the lovely Lady Eydis, and the journey they had begun that had never seemed to have ended.

The colorful stallion walked alongside the beach's edge, his hooves damp from the incoming waves, his mind deep in thought over the past few months. What was once started out as an adventure had grown in company, the beautiful exotic island princess having never left his nor Paco's side. For that, he was grateful, though the valiant stallion's heart fell victim further and further to her charms with every passing day. Once a determined knight for the cause of the Quest, now a lovestruck being who'd been blessed by the Spirits with a being so precious to him now, he finally had found something worth fighting in honor of.

But the Journey was far from over. Truly, was the Journey ever over? He longed for adventure, for the story to continue. Perhaps, soon enough, his wishes would come true.

The small buffalo yawned, and stretched out from his long enjoyable nap. Drowsily raising his head, he looked about for his comrade and the beautiful Lady Eydis. It had been quite a while since he and his colorful friend had made their home upon the beach with the Lady Eydis, though the adventures were still plentiful in number, and there was no doubt in Paco's mind that there'd be any reason not to continue them. Quetzal was always restless, and the Lady Eydis was a perfect match for his personality. Paco himself enjoyed the beautiful mare's company, as she always had such a willing ear to listen to whatever the miniature buffalo had to say.

Letting out another yawn, the small creature blinked a few times, then laid his head back down. No sense searching for them... they'd come get him if they needed him. One could never nap too much, in his mind.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eydis smiled as she watched Quetzal walk around the beach's waters. She loved watching him, it made her so happy to be in his company. But there was something wrong. It seemed that recently she had these terrible stomach aches. It felt like something was living inside her stomach, kicking at her belly. She felt a lot heavier, like her belly blew up into one giant ball. She worried if Quetzal's presence was a curse to her stomach, making her feel this way.
No, there had to be other possibilities. Perhaps Quetzal would tell her if she looked fat or not. Males had no problem telling their lovers whether or not they looked fat, right? Right.
"Quetzal! I need to ask you something," she said as she waddled slowly over to him. That was another change she had noticed. Her walk turned into more of a waddle. "Quetzal, do I look fat you?"

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:37 pm
Her silent approach startled him, and his colorful head jerked about to watch her head towards his direction. He must have been in terribly deep thought to have not seen such a beautiful mare sneak upon him, no matter what her size might be.

Speaking of size....

Eyes drifted towards her mid-section, the noticeable bulge having been growing at her stomach for weeks now. He hadn't caught on to the growth until rather recently; seeing as he believed he could never find fault in his lovely Lady.

"A bit... pudgier, perhaps?" he winced, unable to lie but hating the aftereffects his words might bring upon her, "But pudge brings out the character in all of us!" He stepped forward, and swayed his own side at her. "Why... look at me! I'm sure I'm just as pudgy. So there's nothing to worry about, my Lady, it's only... er... natural?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:46 pm
"Hrmph," grunted Eydis in a very princess-like manner. Did he just call her fat? Well. She did ask. BUT DID HE JUST CALL HER FAT? Then again, he was so charming, she could help but laugh to herself afterwards. Briefly and quietly, of course. Afterall, he did just call her fat.
"I don't think there's anything natural about this," said Eydis uncomfortably. She felt like she had terrible gas for weeks! Her stomach felt as if there was something living inside of her! Maybe everything she had eaten had come back to life in her stomach to get revenge? Or maybe she was cursed!
Either way, there was only one solution.
"Quetzal, I think we should visit a mystic," said Eydis. "Maybe the mystic could tell us what's wrong. I happen to have heard about one. She lives in a magical home in a dark area of the excaberated magnamonious forest where nobody ever visits and the supernatural spirits live and defenestrate."
Eydis wasn't sure what some of those words meant, but they sounded pretty!

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:04 pm
Quetzal saw the concern and discomfort in her expression, and it made himself more concerned in the process. Something was bothering the mare terribly, and neither of them knew what it could be!

"Are you sure you didn't just... eat something that disagreed with you?" he inquired as politely as he could, attempting not to stammer, "I'm sure your delicate features can only tolerate certain tastes, as long as they're not extreme? Perhaps those beans we found the other day are coming back to haunt you?"

He was nervous about meeting a mystic, since he hadn't the faintest idea of what a 'mystic' was. He trusted Eydis, but was, as he always was, naturally suspicious of the unknown. However, the colorful stallion would do whatever it took to ensure her safety and wellbeing, even if in the end, it meant venturing into the unknown.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:14 pm
"I pooped already," said Eydis with a nod. Did those words just slip out of her mouth? No, they didn't. "I didn't say that. Princesses don't do those types of things, of course, you know that."
She needed to change the subject from her poop, and quick.
"The mystic," said Eydis urgently. "As I was saying, she lives in a magical area of the forest. She could tell us our futures and find out if there is anything wrong with me."
She could just have gained weight and be fat, but she wouldn't accept that a an answer. Eydis would rather be cursed than be fat!
"If I remember correctly, she lives..."
She looked around and spotted a path leading into the forest about ten feet away.
"Right over there!"

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:31 pm
Never one to back away from a challenge or an adventure, the male caved in and ignored his worries, pushing them aside as he took one red hoof forward towards the beach's neighboring forest. Naturally, he would lead the way, to protect the Lady Eydis from any unforeseen danger that might inhabit the woods.

He could probably use Paco's help at the moment... but then again, the poor guy was always yanked away from his own personal time to assist Quetzal with any and all of his needs. Perhaps this time, the little buffalo could use the time off, and Quetzal would take control of the situation by himself.

"Where in the woods does she live, my Lady?" he asked, his darn green eyes roaming over the scenic forest.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:11 pm
"She lives...in the woods," said Eydis rather stupidly. She wasn't exactly sure where the mystic lived. She couldn't live too far, right? Eydis looked around the area, hoping to find the mystic. She spotted a dark puple mare with bright purple markings that appeared to glow standing in a secluded area of the forest just as she described the mystic to live in. No, that couldn't be her!
Or was it?
"Quetzal, I think that mare is the mystic!" whispered Eydis not-so-quietly. She stood close to Quetzal, hoping he protect her from anything the mystic may do to them.

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:58 pm
Quetzal was silently relieved that this 'mystic' creature looked like any other ordinary mare. He wasn't sure how he could handle rescuing both him and his pudgy princess if the mystic had been some terrifying demon of sorts.

"Is she, my Lady?" he asked, intrigued. His green eyes watched the mare closely, intently. She looked like any other ordinary Soquilli... what made her so special.

Turning to Eydis, he tilted his head. "I suppose there is only one way to find out, isn't there?"

He stepped forward, his head high and proud. "You there... are you the Mistress Mystic that lives in this forest? Speak up! For if you are, we are in need of your services!"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff