Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 10:42 am
Silhouette smiled proudly and proclaimed, "But of course. It was my power she was using. Although I was sealed within Freya and couldn't move I was very aware of everything that happened around her. And in her, for that matter. Honestly, it's a wonder how she stays that in shape when she spends so much of her time eating garbage and watching anime."

She gestured around around them and changed the scenery once more to a field of pink Shibazakura flowers at the base of Mount Fuji 50,000 years ago. "This space is actually what Freya utilized then. This is a shared subconscious that allows me to impart knowledge and experience while you're asleep. Well...passed out would probably be the more appropriate way to put it."

Silhouette stood up and smoothed out her dress. She watched as the flowers danced in the wind. The hem of her dress just hovered about the flowers so as not to disturb them. She stepped forward and raised a shadow to meet her bare feet, again in consideration of the flowers. She held her arms out as though she were balancing herself on a log.

"It's silly, I know. These flowers aren't real. Call it an old habit." she mused aloud.

She then leaped from the ball of her foot and landed atop a series of shadow stumps barely larger than her foot that emerged just as she were about to land. Her sleeves and dress moved in time to the elegant dance among the shadows of the flowers. She commented, "Freya and Teshoumaru taught you much. Everything they know. But even that was but a taste of what you can do with your command over shadows, Trinity."

She landed and spun to a halt in front of Trinity. She offered her hand the way one would offer a dance. "I can teach you, should you wish to learn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raina looked into Kerana's eyes and cradled her daughter's face in her hands. "You have, hija. I'm very proud of you. Although...I'm not sure how I feel about this white hair dye."

Rhea snickered and Tucker chuckled. The bird meta said, "It looks like you two have a lot of catching up to do. Raina, my number is saved on the phone I gave you. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call."

Raina waved to the two staffers and sniffled, "Oh yes, of course. Thank you so much. Both you and everyone here who took care of my little girl."

Raina nodded and pulled on Tucker's sleeve. It pulled him out of his happy daze and he waves to everyone before he followed his partner out.

Rydia had taken two steps toward the door in a vain attempt to leave without saying anything.

"Kerana, who's that?" Raina inquired. "Is she one of the friends you've made here?"

Leo's eyes went wide with wonder. "Really?! In a device that fits in one hand? That sounds impossible."

The entered to a mostly empty cafeteria. In one corner was Theresa throwing up in a trashcan, Gidget rubbing her back, and Ako holding up her multicolored hair.

"She only started eating solid food just yesterday. She can't go jumping in the deep end with every fried food imaginable!" Gidget chastised.

"I said I was sorry! I've never taken care of a kid before. She liked it a lot before she went to town on the fried mozzarella. I promise I'll do a lot of reading before ours gets here."

"You'd better, Mister."

Gidget looked over her shoulder to Theonis and gulped. "Play it cool. Theonis is here. Maybe he wont see us."

Back in Liv's apartment, the food had arrived and Heather was going to town on a container of chicken wings.

"Gawd, these are amazing! Were they always this good? I swear there isn't a better finger food than chicken wings. I dare you, I double dare you to suggest something better." she challenged Liv playfully.

Damien tilted his head curiously and thought about Cassandra's suggestion.

"Well, I suppose she's correct. I fail to see how empathy would help in this case. Chariot is objectively too dangerous to keep alive. But, then again, I suppose the same could be said for Legio and myself."

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 1:24 pm
Meanwhile Liv was also just stuffing her face. Not caring about looks. Why do that when you've already landed a catch as a ******** Chicken Saté Skewers with Peanut Sauce. I will fight you over this. Imma make these tomorrow and make you eat those words along with me. Mark my words, those are so ******** good."

After that she let out a burp that she did not expect herself. What she also did not expect is that it would be a multicolored cloud due to apparently her brain still being a little bit out of wack. She turned beet red.

Cassandra responded to her son.

"For what it's worth....you two haven't been subjected to the same torture and ******** she has been. Plus you've had my guidance....and Alexavier's for when he decided to help. As for Legio....I think he's been getting plenty of experiences from outside from normal people."

"Dude we can communicated with small things like this." Theo tapped his ear without activating his ear piece." It's not that far-fetched. But people mostly use it to trash-talk and watch cute cat video's." Theo said as they made their way to the cafeteria.

He took in the many scents of the cafeteria but noticed, buried underneath the rest, a bit more sour scent. Something that was a throw back to his college days, when there had been a little too much to drink. This was the downside of an enhanced sense of smell.

"Ugh, try to not eat too much, someone else just threw up somewhere. Also, don't JUST eat Bacon. Might as well throw some eggs and a sausage on there. To bad there's no alcohol here. I'd treat you to some good stuff but I doubt you have any tolerance for that."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 10:48 am
Heather was about to counter with the staggering variety of chicken wings when Liv released her iridescent exhaust. The dragon-meta stopped just short of cleaning a drumette in one bite and sat still. She then looked over to Liv, saw how red faced the blonde had gotten, and broke out into a full bellied laugh.

Then, almost as if it was an act of instant karma, Heather's breath caught in her throat and she belched out a plume of fire that would've been at home in a circus or carnival. She clamped her free hand over her mouth and also turned beet red. She looked down at her once edible drumette and watched sadly as it broke apart into a small pile of ash on her plate. Her mortified eyes then panned over to Liv to see how she would react.

Normal people.

Damien looked down at his body and made a face. He'd aged almost twenty years in a month. His only experience with the outside world was through video and the day before when he had ice cream with Deora and Kerana. He was born able to consume knowledge from every person he helped with his power. There was no real discovery or sense of wonder that he'd seen in others who aged as they should. Then there was his "mother."

"Mom. I think I know how you'll answer, but I feel I need to ask. Would you prefer I wasn't born from the same biomass that consumed you and Dad? That I didn't have Shane Morris' face? That I grew and could feel the way other children do?"

Gidget watched Theonis and Leo from the corner of her eye. When they walked to the service line, seemingly none the wiser, Gidget took a big breath and sighed. That was a mistake.

"Oh...oh no."

Gidet took a half step to her side, pitched her body forward, and joined Theresa in returning what they recently ate.

Ako was quick on the uptake and shifted his position so he could hold up Gidget's hair too. He looked up and saw the head cook. The man furiously tossed his hands into the air and shouted, "Hey! D'ya hafta do 'dat here?!"

Ako looked down at the two sick women helplessly and then back to the cook. He mouthed, "I'm reeeally sorry." in the most remorseful was he could manage.

Once she noticed that Gidget was right next to her, Theresa thought she'd return the favor and started to rub her mother's back while she kept her own head down. The gear-head couldn't help but be amused and resumed her own rubbing of Theresa's back.

Leo had gotten a plate containing a little bit of every breakfast food and watched the scene unfold. "Those three look like they're having a terrible time. Y'know if I didn't know better I'd say that brown haired lady was Gidget. But she's too short."

5 Iunius 633 S.A.

A small subset of wolf-kin have made a pact with Eclipse in exchange for power. The power to travel the shadows. Whether they know who and/or what he is remains unclear. It is also irrelevant. For now I will observe and see what they plan to do with Silhouette's beloved shadows.

10 Iunius 633 S.A.

Despicable. They plot to use their power to usurp their leaders and overthrow their oppressors. Not in the name of justice or righteousness, but for the sake of more power. Damn them, and damn my self imposed restrictions! Why does Silhouette choose to do nothing about this affront to her domain? Has something happened to her?

2 Iulius 633 S.A.

The machinations of the treacherous wolf-kin, referring to themselves as Shadow Stalkers, have been quashed. A small band of heroes, led by none other than the so called "titan terror" Trinity arrived and put a stop to their heinous activities. They are now bound to the realm they used like a common roadway. I should like to pay them a visit.

3 Iulious 633 S.A.

The fools were manipulated. The Necromancer put the notion into the head of the Alpha's eldest son, and he in turn rallied others to his cause. He was dealt with by his youngest brother, so that leaves a punishment less "final" for the others.

Add. Silhouette has not been seen by the others, not even her brother, for years. Was I truly here that long?

On the next page is an illustration of the mark.

4 Iulious 633 S.A.

It is done. The others will remain in the beast form they took for granted. Eventually, the spirits they took in (who did nothing to stop their actions) will attempt to overtake their minds and rob both of their sanity.

Procreation has been made impossible for themselves and their children, whom I have asked Eclipse banish to the shadows with their parents. They will never multiply, but be made to seek out and bind to any body that kills them. They will bind to that soul overtake it as they were overtaken. They will forever be in a loop of death and madness. This will be accomplished through a mark I have placed on each of their souls.

Eutha asked why I would do something so needlessly cruel. I did not have a satisfactory answer for her. I want them to suffer for their hubris. It brings little comfort, but what comfort I receive is better than none.

Eclipse has searched the depths of the shadow realm and found nothing. Any notes regarding the search for my beloved will be further placed in my personal log.

16 Maius 635 S.A.

The last one has been overtaken. I'll now use them for any mass exterminations that require a more...visceral approach. I must say that Eclipse has been very helpful in keeping them reined in. He has definitely grown from the shy, awkward, and mischievous child he was in to someone vastly more dependable. I no longer hesitate to call him friend. Though brother would have been preferable.

The next fifty pages are logs of when and where the shadow stalkers were used as a means of extermination for the sake of maintaining the balance.

23 Martius 4577 T.A.

The Soichi ninja clan was almost completely eradicated. Only one survived. Kotetsumaru, the son of the grand master. His survival is inconsequential. He killed a shadow stalker and survived, so he is marked by the deceased abomination. He will succumb, like all before him, and die with his accursed bloodline.

12 December 4577 T.A.

Kotetsumaru is persistent. He as undergone eight transformation cycles and still fights the influence of the Shadow Stalker. It matters not. No one has made it past ten.

23 December 4577 T.A.

Damnit! Kotetsumaru found one of the last disciples of Vivi. She assisted him by not only repairing his mind and delaying the fusion of souls, but she has also given the Shadow Stalker a semblance of self.

The next five pages detail attempts Crosis made to orchestrate Kotetsumaru's death. Each attempt is met with failure.

17 Ianuarius 4586 T.A.

Kotetsumaru has made contact with the exiled reincarnation of Soul. He calls himself Lokelonni, but it seems she isn't aware of her own inheritance. So long a they are close, I will not be able to make any attempts at claiming his soul.

03 Aprilis 4594 T.A.

The impossible has happened. A man possessed by a Shadow Stalker impregnated a woman. With twins! No doubt it is because of who she is, or rather was. This will not stand. Should they be born those children will not live without the suffering they are due. Soul be damned, I will see to it personally.

The rest of the logs are detailed reports of everything that happened to Kotetsumaru and his biological children. Interspersed are mad scribblings, hypergraphia, and what proves to be a record of Crosis' mental degradation over the course of what would be fifty or so years in human time, but over 483,000 years in the realm of death.

The final inscription, written on the inside of the back cover.

The mark of the Shadow Stalker is eternal. Unlike other soul bound curses, there is no means of severing the cycle I have put into place.

Only I can remove a mark by splitting the souls from the body. And so long as I live, it will never happen.

Alec decided not to take Legio's offer for an exit. It was most likely that there would be follow up questions. Crosis kept meticulous records, but the ones that were more personal were obviously written for himself. While he'd poured over them, he found himself becoming frustrated at how obtuse and disjointed a lot of the writing was. Alec had put together the answer, but he didn't want to bring an additional seven tomes to act as supplementary reading material to the one.

So he sat on the beach and watched as a crab skittered across the shore to nowhere in particular. Alec had time. He would wait.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 4:25 am
"Hey, don't!" Liv managed to say before karma got to Heather. In a comical display of fire breathing, she torched the chicken wings that she was going to eat. There was not much left beside ash.
She looked at Heather, chin raised, looking down on her with a s**t eating grin.
"Oh how the tables have turned."

"I don't really care about all of that. I wasn't born in a normal way either. It would be better for you if you were born like a normal child. So you could live like a normal child. That's what I want for you. It would be even better if you were my actual child. I am not sure if I can even have a child."

She cupped Damian's face. "None of us will have a normal life.We have to make it as normal as it can get. Gotta take the small joys in life. Like....walking up to Gidget the way you are now. Right now you are the spitting image of Shane. That ought to get a reaction out of her."

"Huh yeah, I can see that.......just like I can see Theresa and Ako..."Theo sighed. "All they had to do was look after her for a bit. The other lady is well....my half-sister who has been cloned a few times. This timeline has all kinds of weird things going on. So, I suppose she is sort of your aunt. But she is much younger than you. Like I said....it's all very weird.

Theo looked at his own plate. It wasn't that much. Despite everything that happened, he never needed to eat that much. Been that way ever since becoming a Meta. Same for sleeping, 2 to 3 hours are enough. He could easily sleep more but he doesn't need it. Bet that came in handy in Leo's timeline.

Theo put his tray down on a nearby table and looked back at Leo."I'll be right back. You can get started if you'd like. I won't be long."

Making his way over to the barfing duo and an Ako that was clearly out of his depth, he sighed and shook his head.

"One job....all you had to do." He sighed and let out a soft chuckle. "You two okay?

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 7:13 am
Heather looked from Liv, to the stump that was her drumette, back to Liv, to Liv's plate of chicken wings, and then to Liv again. She got her own s**t eating grin that was hidden behind the hand clamped over her mouth. She cried, "Ah ha!" and snatched one of the drumette's from Liv's plate and cleaned the bone in one bite.

"Queen Elivzabeth, a wicked dragon hath eaten one of thy subjects." Heather boasted in a flowery and over dramatic tone. "What whilst thou do in response to yon threat to thy kingdom?"

Damien averted his eyes and muttered, "I don't know if that's such a good idea. She looked at me strangely before. I think seeing me makes her sad. I imagine it'd be worse now. I don't really like when she looks at me like that."

Gidget kept her face down but waved at Theonis. "Oh, hey Theonis. Just one of the joys of being pregnant."

Theresa parroted Gidget's wave and groaned, "Too much fried cheese."

Ako bowed his head to Theonis and said, "I'm so sorry. This is all on me. I thought I'd share some of my favorite foods with her. I didn't think about any sort of dietary restrictions."

Theresa picked her head up a little and grinned. "I think I'm hungry again." she chirped.

Gidget put her hand on the girl's arm and murmured, "Not yet, sweetie. You need water after all that. Can't have you getting dehydrated. I could probably use some myself. Ako, be a peach and get us a couple of bottles."

"What about your hair?"

Gidget straightened her back and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She then took hold of Theresa's hair. "I've got her, thank you." she said with a wave.

Ako trotted off to get the bottles of water.

Gidget sighed and looked to Theonis. "I'm glad to see you made it back safely. What were you doing in the middle of the South Pacific?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 12:09 pm
"Oh foolish dragon! Thou hath devoured but a inconsequential peasant!" She responded, laying it on. Her hand moved across her plate and the drumsticks vanished with a shimmer.

"If thou had simply kidnapped and not consumed, then thy position of strength in negotiation would have been stronger! I have relocated by remainder of people! All thy power is useless now!"

"Hmmmm, yeah probably best not to do that. I'm a bit sadistic at times. Feel free to ignore me when I am like that." Cassandra responded.

He couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"It's fine." He responded to Ako.

It seemed Gidget had already gone full mom mode. Then she asked her question.

"Ah, so that's where I was. I....uh...needed to get some air. Clear my head, ya know. A place where I could....vent, in a sense. Feeling a lot better now. Thanks for sending back-up."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 4:04 am
Legio did not blink as he read, pupil dilated until the entirety of his eye was blackened. It was interesting. Roman calendar dates. It spanned through different ages. There were a few things that stood out. Trinity for example. A coincidence? Crosis did not know the whereabouts of Silhouette. His history was quite...something. His slow descent into madness. Cruel and unfair punishments done out of obsession with his love. Mass exterminations, personal vendetta.
He closed the book and stared out at the sea for a while.

"I see."

"Crosis was a pitiful and cruel man."

"So, only you can remove that mark. I would take her back into myself, setting free her soul. You split them and remove the mark as I reforge her body." Legio stated as a matter of fact before chuckling a bit.

"That woman would never forgive me for that kind of method. Being eaten once is enough"

"I assume another body is required for the Shadow Stalker to inhabit?"

Crystalion observed what happened. Right before Theo found her, she had just lost her only family. Poor thing. But there wasn't a lot of time for her to fully take in what happened as a Bruiser made itself very known. These things take so much in their endless hunger. She grit her teeth and made a fist. Every part of her wanted to burn these things away. But Ravan was more important. And that skyscraper seemed to hold more answers despite how wrong it felt. She blinked away, reappearing on a nearby rooftop, then blinked away again, repeating this untill she reached the top of the Skyscraper.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 9:46 am
Heather gasped and dramatically placed the back of her hand against her forehead. "Light magic! My greatest weakness!"

She twisted her and flopped back onto the bed next to Liv. "I am at thy mercy, O Queen Elivzabeth. What wicked, cruel, unimaginable tortures will you rain down on this foolish dragon?"

Damien considered his mother's dismissal of her sadistic tendencies and how they gave Dawn's words a point. His mind went back to Crosis, the ancient of death, and how the grim reaper had it out for him. Because he didn't have a soul. Because of how he was made. He'd always had the feeling that he and Legio weren't supposed to exist. Was that why?

Damien put a hand over his eyes and squeezed the area between his orbits and his temples with his thumb and middle finger. "Hmng." he hummed painfully. "All this existential pondering is giving me a headache."

He walked over to the nearest chair and sat down with his head in his hands and his elbows on his knees.

Theresa let loose one more wave of vomit. Gidget had to hold her fist up to her mouth and turned her head away to stop her own wave.

She swallowed and said, "No problem. I figured the best person to find you would be someone with your powers. I'm glad that you were able to find a way to redirect your frustration, but You terrified a group of Polynesian meteorologists something fierce. They thought there was going to be a spontaneous hurricane. That's how I was able to find you. We're gonna have to find a safer way for you to practice and vent your boon powers. Boon powers? Ugh, that doesn't sound good at all. I'll have to give them a cooler classification later."

Ako returned with two open bottles of water. He handed one to Gidget and the other to Theresa once she stood up.

Theresa wiped her mouth with the napkin Ako had given her when they started their meal and started to chug down the bottle of cold water.

"Hey hey hey. Remember what I told you. Sips, not gulps. It'll be easier on your stomach." Ako cautioned.

Theresa scrunched her shoulders sheepishly and nodded before she adjusted her fluid intake to something that wouldn't give her gas.

Gidget chuckled in amusement and then turned her attention back to Theonis. "I'm sorry if sending Leo to you put you in an awkward position. He was the first and best person to volunteer when I put out a request."

Oh yea. Ako chimed in. "That's the guy who's like your son but not really, right? Some alternate future thing? How're you holding up?"

"Actually, no." Alec said while she pushed himself back up into a standing position.

"Since she's made from biomass, I can actually cleave and clear with one swipe of the death scythe. The problem is that I can't do it now. She has a metaphysical placeholder on her soul until the first transformation. That's when the Shadow Stalker will be vulnerable. The best time to do it will be on the night of the next new moon a few weeks from now."

Alec went over Legio's words in his mind again and picked up on something. "You said she'd never forgive you. I...I'm honestly a little surprised. Not so much that you'd take her feelings into account, but that it seems like you care what she thinks of you."

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 10:55 am
The Ravan in Crystalion's arms began to whine incoherently and turn away from the rift. She hid her eyes and held onto the woman as tightly as she could.

The dark rift didn't ripple so much as it tore away at the scenery. It was the same ledge, but there were only two people. Liv Crystalion was on her stomach, halfway over the side of the ledge. Her right hand was wrapped out the wrist of a Ravan that couldn't have been older than four or five. The area behind Liv was awash in the dark wind.

The hanging Ravan looked down at the seemingly bottomless dark, and then looked back up to Liv.

"Mommy! Ahhh! Mommy help me! Mommy! Mommy!!!" she cried with frantic desperation.

Liv, who had wisps of the same darkness that had moments ago lick off of her body, looked down at Ravan with cold eyes. She sneered, and snickered, "Sorry, kid."

She let go of her daughter's arm, and the small girl fell, screaming, into the infinite dark.

The world around Crystalion and the Ravan in her arms erupted in a swirl of shadows that threatened to devour any light.

A pitch black figure with weigtless, platinum blonde hair and blindingly bright eyes stepped through the wall of shadows and drove it's claws into the back of the Liv that had let go of the little Ravan. It stabbed and slashed again and again with an animalistic cry of pain and fury.

Once the pieces of the memory Liv had fallen into the dark with the girl she let fall, the figure stood up and turned to face Crystalion. The figure was the Ravan that had swallowed the Daedalus headquarters and lay on the bed in front of Crysalion's physical body.

"She threw me away." she hissed.

The Ravan in Crystalion's arms kept her eyes away and repeated the word "no" again and again as the dark Ravan spoke.

"She didn't want me anymore, so she abandoned me. Tried to kill me. I only survived because this power awakened as I fell. And I was alone!"

A shrill whistle filled the air around them. Both Ravan's clasped their hands over their ears and screamed in pain. Two words could be heard within the whistle over and overlapped. "Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid Sorry, kid."

The dark Ravan writhed and took two heavy steps toward Crystalion. "Liv Cystalion! Threw me away and replaced me! Found and forgot me! Forgot my name! My name!!!"

Her bright eyes stared directly into Crystalion's. She pointed at the woman with one claw and hissed, "You! Put her down! She needs to see! To know! Know the truth! That our mother...no, that you abandoned me!"

An abstract face emerged from the wall of shadow behind the dark Ravan. It had deceitful eyes and a Cheshire grin. Almost as soon as it appeared, it disappeared.

"Let. Her. Go." Ravan rasped with the tremble of withheld tears.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 10:56 am
Theo couldn't help but laugh at bit at that.

"Well...there was. It's pretty safe out there btw. No one to hurt and nothing to destroy. I.....had fun and it has been a long time since I've just had some fun ya know. Ancient Powers or Gift sounds a lot cooler huh."

"It's like having a practice baby huh?" Theo said as he nodded over to Theresa.

He looked over back to Leo and answered.

"It's fine. It's a bit weird to be honest. Looks more like a younger brother but with Trinity mixed in there. It's an odd situation. Best thing I can try to be for him is a friend. Still have to introduce him and Dawn to dad. Just to see his reaction."

"You okay honey? I didn't think you could get a headache." Cassandra asked as she walked over to him. Kneeled down in front of him.

"These topics are quite big for anything to think about."

"I see. It is at its most vulnerable when it is in control and emerged. Then that is what we shall do. I will...as she would say...'beat the s**t out of her' to incapacitate her long enough for you to remove the stain." Legio responded.

"Why yes, I would like for my relationship with her to not sour. I AM quite capable of experiencing emotions Alec.Though I will always be the monster that devoured her." Legio stated as a matter of fact.

Liv put down the plate and wiped her hands off on her pants before straddling her 'defeated' trophy.

"I think I shall keep you. A trophy, a testament to my authority as a ruler. This dragon shall be tamed and be under my control." Liv said after a cringe worthy 'ohohoh' laugh.

She traced her hands along Heathers arms, grabbed her wrists and placed them above her head before using her power to create a hard-light rope around them to tie them together. She could break out of she wanted to

"Prepare thyself, for I shall break you!" Liv said before unleashing a storm of tickling on Heathers sides.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 12:59 pm
Of course she knew, all shadow powers are hers when it came to Freya… Wait, what? You mean she doesn't maintain a strict regimen like Teshoumaru and I did? How does she stay in shape?

Trinity watched as their space changed. She would say the scenery was beautiful but pink was not her favorite color but she did not mind. Wait a minute… she remembered what Freya said when she recovered …
flashback
Freya stared at Trinity was her mouth agape. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Holy s**t...it does talk to you. And it's a she? All it did to me was shriek in some crazy a** moon language. "

It made her wonder how that worked.

She watched as she displayed gracefully her use of the shadows of the flowers. This was followed by her offer.

Rikki Tikki Travi
[...]"Freya and Teshoumaru taught you much. Everything they know. But even that was but a taste of what you can do with your command over shadows, Trinity."

She landed and spun to a halt in front of Trinity. She offered her hand the way one would offer a dance. "I can teach you, should you wish to learn."

Trinity smirked and took the gentleman's role in this dance. She took her hand twirled the ancient then dipped her saying, "I accept." she pulled her up. "Just one thing though, Freya couldn't understand you. How did that pan out?"

Trinity smirked and took the gentleman's role in this dance as she has done with Gidget on at other dances before Ako returned it made people wonder if they were dating, but no.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 9:26 am
"Speaking of your dad, I still need to have a stern talk with him. Specifically regarding certain violations of my person." Gidget huffed with a hand on her hip.

Gidget had told Ako about Theresa and her origins. He couldn't really speak on the motivations of Doctor Acula, but he did know one thing.

"I know you're mad about what he and the rest of Daedalus did with your body, but maybe cut the guy a little slack. It's not like he had much of a choice. I mean, what Charles Ray did to you was much worse."

Gidget shuddered at the memory of being drugged, having her head shaved, and then attached to machines to act as a human blueprint designer.

"Ugh, don't remind me. Ever since I got my body back last month I still have occasional nightmares about that day. Fine, but he's going to help me keep this girl healthy. No doubt the things they put her through have left more than mental scars."

Theresa didn't listen to a word. She was too busy puffing air into the mouth of her water bottle and giggling at the resulting sound.

Gidget just chuckled and shook her head at Theresa's shenanigans. She looked back to Theonis and suggested, "By the way, if you want to check in on Trinity I'd tread lightly. Last time I saw her she was heading to the bar. When things get this tough, she tends to cope with enough shots to put her out for a bit. Her metabolism keeps her from getting sick, but she still gets wicked hangovers."

Damien looked over his fingers to Cassandra and nodded. "This is the only pain I've ever felt. These headaches. I've experienced them since I was born. I didn't say anything, because I know what causes it. I'm hungry, and I refuse to eat."

Heather could feel that familiar heat build up within her as Liv straddled her. When the light cuffs came out, she blushed deeply and trembled with excitement. She's never thought of bondage as something she'd be into, but she was willing to try an-

"AIEEHAHAHA! No no no no stahp! Stahaaap! Yer gonna make me pee! AHAHAHA!" she squealed.

Her body jerked and trashed in response to the tickling. She heard her plate of wings fall off the bed and onto the floor, but she didn't care. She strained and broke free of her light restraint. She grabbed Liv's shoulders and bucked her hips to the left so she could switch positions with the blonde. It was easy with her enhanced dragon strength.

Once she was on top, Heather returned the favor with her own furious tickle attack. "Imma getcha for that!" she proclaimed with delight.

Alec put his hands up and shook his head, "Ah right. I didn't mean to suggest that you don't experience emotion. It's just that I was under the impression you thought of Fenris as a means to an end. Like, you said you brought her back to screw with Eclipse. I didn't think you cared for her in that way. Er, not to say that you do! I mean, there's nothing wrong with that if you do! It's just., I mean...I think I'm just gonna shut up about that now."

Alec awkwardly put his hands in his pockets and glued his eyes to the ocean.

Silhouette couldn't help herself as a red hue colored her cheeks when she was dipped. It had been a very long time since she'd been handled that way. It had been a very long time for a lot of things.

After she was pulled up, she cleared her throat and straightened out her dress. Her face twisted with some embarrassment when Trinity mentioned Freya's attempt at communication.

"Oh, that. Well..."

20 years ago...

"You miserable cur! This seal will not hold me forever! When I break free, I will consume your mind and soul like a lion devours it's prey!" Silhouette screamed from within her smoking void of an astral body.

What Freya had heard was,"Vos miseri faciunt. Et hoc sigillum non habeam in sempiternum. c** liberum conteram: congregans hominem et pecus animam tuam, et animam quasi leonis onager consumunt."

The words came across as a shriek that was one part pissed off woman, and one park pissed off demon.

"What the hell are you saying?! I can't understand the wack-a** bullshit coming out of your...mouth? Do you even have a mouth?"

The creature that was Silhouette shriekd in an even angrier tone than before.

"The ******** did you just say?! I know I heard the word 'b***h' somewhere in there!"

Present Day...

"It went on like that for about ten more minutes before she gave me a bird, told me to ******** myself, and left. Neither of us attempted any meaningful communication after that."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 11:26 am
sweatdrop "Yeah, that… sounds about right" Trinity said rubbing the back of her head. "Well, at least that's not the case now. So, where do we begin?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 12:19 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Raina looked into Kerana's eyes and cradled her daughter's face in her hands. "You have, hija. I'm very proud of you. Although...I'm not sure how I feel about this white hair dye."

[…]

Rydia had taken two steps toward the door in a vain attempt to leave without saying anything.

"Kerana, who's that?" Raina inquired. "Is she one of the friends you've made here?"

Kerana was glad that her mother was proud of her. Then she mentioned her hair dye "Um" Kerana tried to say but her mother proceeded to thanking the members of the residential staff and escorting them out.

Then it looked like Rydia wanted to head back out. She nodded, "Her name is Rydia her grand mother is helping me. I… I don't know how to explain it all and I'm not sure if I fully understand. A lot happened yesterday… l-let me start with…" she to took her hair and said "This, is not hair dye." Not being used to having two tails she focused on her tails to split apart squinting one of her eyes in the process. Yesterday I looked more like you and if I had known and if this didn't happen yesterday I would have said 'Hey look we match' but… that's why I was nervous about seeing you today. Just like you were nervous about seeing me. I thought this secondary set of changes would overwhelm you and I know you had to adjust to so much already. Even more so with " she made reference to her elongated ears to refer to the ears that Raina has. "Rydia, here helped me give me that extra nudge to see you today. As for what happened to me, I want to fill you in once I have all the answers, okay? Oh, Rydia did you need to get back to your grandmother?" she winked at her friend granting her an easy out if she wanted to take it.

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 6:21 am
Silhouette turned on her heels and took ten steps away from Trinity. She put her hands behind her back and turned back around to face her host. "I've been paying close attention to how you fight lately. You have mastered the use of the shadow step to give yourself access to the majority of the battlefield, there's no arguing that. You've also taken Freya and Teshoumaru's lessons in hand to hand and close quarters combat and made them your own. But I haven't seen much of what you can do with the malleability of your shadows. So I would like a demonstration."

Silhouette's shadow spun and removed the flowers around her in a circle that extended one foot from where she stood. "Using only the shadows, I want you to try and make me move from this circle. Get as aggressive as you'd like. You cannot harm me in this shared space."

Raina listened and watched Kerana with little to no change of expression. That lack of change belied her internal conflict. Even after everything she'd seen, everything she'd experienced, it was still a lot for her to come to terms with. The day after Daedalus had forced her to come into contact with a meteor fragment was one of the most difficult. Like her daughter, Raina woke up to the changes. It hadn't hurt physically, but it gave the mother a more intimate understanding of what her daughter had went through.

And then Kerana showed her the additional changes. She cursed herself for the initial emotions that came from that revelation. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and looked toward Rydia.

"N-no. I don't need to. I...just didn't want to be a third wheel. This is what you've both been waiting a long time for, right? But I did say I'd be here for moral support. So that's what I'm going to do."

Raina stepped up to the princess and studied her for a moment.

The fur on Rydia's ears bristled a bit in response to being scrutinized by a parent, even if it wasn't her own. It brought back bittersweet memories. "Um, I was happy to help Kerana in any way I could. I've known her for less than an hour and I felt compelled to give her a hand. Us beast girls have got to stick together, after all. That's what my aunt always says, at least."

Raina smiled warmly, reached forward, and took hold of Rydia's right hand. "I am so thankful that you've helped my daughter to find her courage, but you should be with your family. You don't have to stay here if it makes you sad."

Rydia's jaw dropped a hair, and her eyes began to water. "But, h-how did-?" she stammered.

"A mother can see these things, even with children that she didn't raise."

Rydia rubbed her eyes with her free hand and sniffed, She looked over to Kerana with a smile and said, "Gidget gave me a phone yesterday. Just give me a ring if you need anything. I'll see you later, okay?"

After she got a response from Kerana, Rydia gave a small bow to Raina and took her leave.

Raina turned back to Kerana and approached her daughter. "It looks like you've had your own troubles since Daedalus took us. I've had a lot of time to think about things, and how this all fits into God's plan. I'm going to miss your red hair, but I'll get used to white. You could have ten tails, and I wouldn't love you any less. I'm just glad to see that you're happy and healthy. Come, let's sit down. Tell me everything that's happened since those awful people separated us."  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games