Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[PRP] To the Mines - Closed, thank you everyone <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The event is almost over...did you have fun? :D
Yes, lots 8D
49%
 49%  [ 30 ]
Kinda...
22%
 22%  [ 14 ]
No, it phailed >(
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
...I JUST GOT HERE, I WOULDN'T KNOW *LATE* D:
16%
 16%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 61

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:31 am

Both Lock and Adele caught the pokeballs as they came back to them, empy.

"Oh well..." The healer chuckled softly and looked away, taking a seat. Adele took a seat again and looked at the broken drill. "Isn't that the one you moved?"

Lock looked at it and groaned. "Shut up...."

((Yay Silver! =D ))

"Someone in wagon five, I think," came T.C's answer as she returned to the little group. "But I don't know if this is over yet."  

Amasis

Everyday Blob

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

User Image
Right before her eyes, she watched as the Pidgeotto was hit by many a pokeball, and watched as it was captured. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that this pokemon had been holding a berry. It dropped to the ground and bounced slightly, but soon enough was picked up by another trainer.

Turning around, she finally made notice of the drill that had been destroyed. All she could say to such was a simple "Oh my!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:32 am
User Image
((Congratulations, Silver! whee ))

Lamen smiled at her companions, patting Nyght's back sympathetically. "Looks like there will be a lot more of these occurrences, so just keep an eye open and don't give up, right? Looks like I completely missed out on the action, though. I wonder who the lucky owner is."
She looked at Anakin- what a reliable Skitty. Was that a result of good training, or just the Skitty itself having such a good personality? She wondered whether the bird pokemon (that what she thought she had seen) who had been caught could possibly have a less violent disposition eventually.

Mythee
Crew

Festive Explorer

krackizwak

Eric's pokeball bounced back towards him, he had missed chance to catch one and now must wait for the next Pokemon to come along. His Pokeball flying through the air and hit him in the head. " ouch....." He got up and headed to the wagon to go sit on the edge and watch the scenery go by.  
Retrieving his pokeball, Kader hurried back to the wagon. The attacks were just starting, he was gonna make sure they made it all the way. They'd see what laid at the end of this trek.  

Nebarii

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rylee finally quieted down with a soft whimper before looking around the wagon as everything finally stopped going so fast. Finally releasing the cubone, Alastair sat back with a sigh. “What? Oh, no, Lamen. Nothing’s wrong. Rylee here is easily startled by sudden movements and battles and everything. This is his first time traveling, so he’s already extra nervous. I didn’t think we’d encounter trouble this early on…”

Although, there were three forms in the sky, right? So where were the other two. With another sigh---this one more regretful than relieved---Alastair started petting Rylee once more. “Damn. I have a feeling things are going to get all terrifying again. Here, Lum; you hold Rylee for a moment…” he offered the cubone to the flaafy, who eager picked him up and cuddled him, clearly happy. Rylee didn’t seem to mind much either, actually.

“Con… drop the water bottle, Con… come on, there’s a good boy…”

ooc| Congrats to the winners! 8D

((Congrats guys :3 And yay I'm back))

User Image
Arashi watched in amazement, even as the wagon bounced horribly. This was like nothing he'd ever been a part of before, but man was it awesome! He grinned happily, determined to throw his ball too next time, and glad for the learning experience. This was so intense, he was giddy from the adrenaline.

"Aw, sorry Meeka. I'm sure you'll catch one for your sister soon though."

He smiled at her, not doubting in his words.

Roserain

Much Wolf

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
Sienna turned towards Meeka. "I dunno, but whoever they are they're really lucky." she replied. Sienna fiddled with the green pokeball in her hands.
And then she noticed a small pigey had snuck into their wagon!
User Image
"POKEBALL GO!!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:33 am
User Image Sunnie looked over to another wagon and saw a Pidgey. "Hey, who's is that? Umm, it's chewing those ropes..."

Not desiring a Pidgey, she decided to keep her Pokeball on her belt. For next time, she thought.

Buy One Get One Free!

Dangerous Bunny

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

User Image

User Image
POKEBALL GO!!

Meeka blinked. Was that a Pidgey there? Crawling towards it, she threw her ball. "C'mon now!" she said.  
Emerald's eyes widened and she licked her lips, moving slowly over to the bird pokemon. "Oh sh*t!!!" Twitch tackled the persain to the ground and tried to avoid the flury of pokeballs. Blitz who was getting to excited let of a discharge of electricty.  

Twitchapher

Seven Seas of Rhye

Kris stiffened and laughed nervously again. "Ummm, hi! It's nice to meet you!" She gave the other trainer a little wave, watching as Sunnie's pokeball returned to her. "Well that's pretty useful..."  
"HEY! BACK OFF BIRD!" Jenette growled and threw the pokeball she had just put away and dug back out.

How had they missed that one sneaky inside!?

User Image
POKEBALL GO!!

Kuro-kasai

Aged Phantom

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jaidev spotted the pidgey and made an effort to try to get away from her trainer to go smash it with her bone. "Jaidev! No!" Pippeh scolded as she held onto her cubone as tight as she could. She hoped someone would capture it quickly!  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games