Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:51 am
Rikki Tikki Travi
"What are you doing?!" Silhouette admonished. "You need to kill her before she gives into her emotions and destroys the city."

I need to try to dismantle this before that happens. Please Silhouette try to understand I’m trying not to kill the kid who brought my son here. He’d never forgive me if I didn’t try.

BeaMichelle

"You. Threw. Me. AWAY!!!"

The deep power exploded and shifted the gravity around her to the walls. The gravity exerted was at least three times more powerful than a moment ago.

Now how to- she felt the weight of the air go from 50 times normal gravity to 150 times normal gravity pushing her away from the girl she was trying to help. The suddenness of the shift caught her off guard and threw her to the wall. After recognizing the weight of the gravity she steadied her breath and pushed herself away from the wall walking toward her with a little more ease. If she were to jump she would be slammed against the wall again. She was able to move toward her like it was normal gravity. She made sure of that with every level upward in her training. She remembered what Chrystalion told her about her son, how she felt rejected. It may not bold well if I bring up Leo or Dawn… but… who else… the kids…

“Ravan! Stop! … Remember why you are here in the first place! The kids are now safe because of what you did. You gave them a chance you never had.”
“Don’t continue down this path! Don’t let this power consume you! Don’t become the monster you had escaped from. Don’t trash their promise of a safer future here. Don’t throw that away. Continue down this path, I can’t guarantee their safety or yours! That depends on you…”

Alright Silhouette, if she doesn’t back down. I’ll kill her. But neither myself nor my son are going to like this one bit. I just had to at least try. I hope he forgives me…  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:22 am
Ravan barely heard what Trinity was saying over the sound of her own heartbeat pulsing in her head. But what she was able to make out was enough to start steering her back toward some sense.

The kids had been so excited to go to a world without the Hell Star. None of them had seen the sun. Mark and Violet were probably the most excited to experience a blue sky. They all wanted real food. They wanted beds to sleep in without fear of being consumed or turned. And Davis, the one who didn't quite make it, just wanted to see grass and flowers.

She couldn't fathom it, but they all really liked Ravan. She was lousy with kids, but they'd just laugh when she got mad or when she'd argue with Dawn and Leo like siblings. They all just wanted to be happy.

But even though her mind was being brought out of her rage induced fog, the darkness that had been covering her showed no signs of slowing. It was quickly working it's was to her legs and slowly up her neck. She looks down at herself and grit her teeth. She was still mad as Hell, but she wasn't going to ruin the future of those kids by failing their mission.

She strained and huffed, "Get -hnng- out. I c-can't hold this back fo-or long. This...this has to go somewhere, and I'm gonna bri-ing this place down. Hurry...RUN!"

BeaMichelle

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:13 am
Legio had peered into the minds of both women and...found that they were both right and wrong at the same time. Their memories told their stories better than any of them could say. Interesting....Legio could not enjoy those thoughts for long. The girls powers intensified and he felt Freya's internal screaming. There was no longer a single strand of white hair on his head. It was all pitch black.

The entirety of his eyes blackened, his teeth sharpened and grew more rows inside of his mouth. Exoskeleton plates grew on his face, covering large parts of it. Sharp spikes burst forth from his elbows, hands becoming razor sharp claws, feet grew talons. Legio's exoskeleton seemed to tighten and a tail rapidly formed. Two sharp blades ran up each side of the tail. You could almost hear it cut through the air.

It took a deep breath before giving out a deafening unnatural bestial roar. It took one step before abruptly stopping itself. It's head cocked slightly with a confused yet intrigued frown as it looked at it's own hand. Why was it responding like this? The girl in behind the two woman was not a threat to him. At least he did not deem her to be a threat. Then.....why? It turned his his head to see Freya. Was it responding like this because of her? Because....she truly felt threatened?

Crystalion was not used to the intense gravity. Despite her plethora of powers nothing passively enhanced her body for these sorts of things. What she did posses were reflexes honed by years of living and fighting in a ruined world. Flashing into her spectral form she moved to were she was. Trinity managed to bring her girl back from her berserk state. If they make it would she'd have to properly thank her for that.

"You heard her Trinity! Get them out of here. I-" she said before being cut off by that spine-shivering roar. Instinctively she fired full force at the creature making those sounds. Her blinding lasers barraged Legio which only seemed to singe his outer shell. It took a glance at her before taking a step back and slowly reverting to his normal form.

Crystalion kept an eye on it as she continued. "I'm staying. She won't have a way out otherwise."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:55 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

"Her powers are like Shane's." he said flatly. After his last run in with a bio creature, he didn't look forward to what was to come. He looked to Kerana once he'd seen enough

"Our odds are better than they were with Crosis. This is going to sound crazy, but I need you to step on the patch of dry ground in front of the gate. The same power that keeps me here will revive the flora. That will get her attention on us instead of Cassandra and Damien. It'll be up to us from there."

"One other thing. She wont be able to consume us, but she can still kill us. It's going to be scary, but I wont let her hurt you. Okay?"

Kerana watched as Alec opened the portal to where Cassandra and Damien were. She was concerned about how much that took out of him. She held his arm and cleared his fatigue.

Then he took a moment to view possible futures, this was something that used to overwhelm him and now it wasn’t as big a deal. This still takes getting used to. Before all of this which was earlier yesterday he was bed ridden and she brought him cookies.

Looking through the portal it was scary, the thing they were up against, a thing that she and Alec will have to face. It did comfort her when he shared his vision pointed out they had better odds.

When he made his request she knew exactly what he was talking about. She nodded and remembered her vision when things first started to change.

Flashback
… an older version of herself in a field with a trail of flowers leading up to her.

In that vision her feet were bare. She took her shoes and socks off and placed them in her backpack. She followed Alec she nodded as he reassured her and said “Okay.” Here goes She stepped through the portal, as she placed her foot on the ground, without any effort grass and flowers flourished. Just breath

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:36 am
BeaMichelle
Ravan barely heard what Trinity was saying over the sound of her own heartbeat pulsing in her head. But what she was able to make out was enough to start steering her back toward some sense.

But even though her mind was being brought out of her rage induced fog, the darkness that had been covering her showed no signs of slowing. It was quickly working it's was to her legs and slowly up her neck. She looks down at herself and grit her teeth. She was still mad as Hell, but she wasn't going to ruin the future of those kids by failing their mission.

She strained and huffed, "Get -hnng- out. I c-can't hold this back fo-or long. This...this has to go somewhere, and I'm gonna bri-ing this place down. Hurry...RUN!"

Trinity felt relieved when she saw she got through to her. Maybe she didn’t have to kill her after all, there was still hope. “Do what you have to do but don’t let it control you. Keep fighting. Don’t fail them.”

Nova Blancke

"You heard her Trinity! Get them out of here. I-" she said before being cut off by that spine-shivering roar. Instinctively she fired full force at the creature making those sounds. Her blinding lasers barraged Legio which only seemed to singe his outer shell. It took a glance at her before taking a step back and slowly reverting to his normal form.

Crystalion kept an eye on it as she continued. "I'm staying. She won't have a way out otherwise."

Trinity heard the unnatural roar and looked toward its source from the beast it came from, where’d did that come from? Crystalion immediately shot at the beast to only reveal it was Legio? She had no idea what his deal is right now, nor did she have time to find out. She listened to Crystalion and nodded in agreement that she would help the others out of here. However she wasn’t sure if leaving Crystalion with Ravan is a good idea.

She dropped through her shadow emerged from Freya’s shadow. “Rydia secure Charriot. We have to go! Now!” Her shadow spread underneath everyone they all sunk with her and emerged at the medical ward at Valhalla. She tried to ensure Charriot’s position remained steady through the trip. They were in a room with two beds. One of which Charriot was on the other Freya’s mother was on. She hit the button so that the nurses can tend to their needs.

She took a moment to view if she was needed elsewhere through the security cameras. She was hoping she could locate Eclipse somehow and take Legio, Rydia and Freya with her. If not then she would return to Crystalion and try to help her with Ravan. She feared the longer it was just them the more likely she may revert back to her raged state. The more likely she would have to kill her and disappoint her son. Perhaps Ravan should be her priority, despite what Crystalion and Ravan asked her to do.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:34 pm
Deora watched silently as Heather wrestled with her emotions and instincts. Unknown to the young Latina there was an otherworldly connection to the two of them by way of their opposing boons. She could feel the turmoil building up in the dragoness.

Admittedly, part of her wanted to let Heather have her way and just burn everything to the ground for attacking them, but Rydia's words from the night before chimed in her head.

"Liv is who Heather wants. You have to be who she needs."

Deora shuffled up to Heather's back and slowly worked her arms under her wings and around her waist so as not to startle her.

Heather's body seized up momentarily at the sensation of someone gently holding onto her from behind. She knew it was Deora without even using her natural senses. Little by little, she could feel her body and temper cool as Deora whispered silently to her.

"I know you're angry, and I know you're in pain. But Liv wouldn't want you to become a monster, and neither do I. We need you inside Heather. Valhalla needs your strength."

Heather choked on her breath as she inhaled. She placed her hands on Deora's and squeezed them softly. Deora was surprised at the sensation of softness that came from her friend's under scales. However, Their moment of Zen didn't last long. Two sickening presences alerted Heather's animal instinct.

"Deora. Someone is fighting something that feels like the guy that kidnapped me yesterday. Think you can handle that while I help the kids on the ground?"

"Erm...I mean, yea? But how'd you-"

Without another word, Heather pulled herself from Deora's grasp and leaped from the roof and dove toward the ground. Deora gasped and reached out for Heather in a near panic. But then she heard the unmistakable sound of beating wings. Tonta...of course the dragon girl can fly.

She looked over the edge and searched for the people Heather mentioned. It didn't take her long to spot the idiota psíquico staring down some guy with a big head. She used the humidity around her to create a rudimentary ice board for her to control and fly on. It gave her pause for a second because she just did it without really thinking.

She hopped on the board and used her power to steer it toward the big headed guy. Him and Alexavier seemed to just be...standing there? Must be a mind battle, she figured.

She floated up to the big headed guy and muttered, "Sorry about this." just before she placed a hand on him and began to freeze him from the inside out.

The Eclipse within the subject began to look around nervously as the mindscape around he and Alexavier started to be covered in fractals and snow.

"What?! Aw c'mon!!! Everything's just gone to s**t today!"

The subject became a solid block of a frozen person and plummeted toward the ground.

Deora crossed her arms and smirked at Alexavier. "Looks like you owe me one, cabrón"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alec was right. Kerana had Elise's attention the moment life began to return to the soil she had stepped upon. The crazed woman licked her lips in anticipation. She wanted the limitless life she felt from the fox girl.

Without hesitation, she dug her heels into the dead soil beneath her and took off in a mad sprint. Alec immediately put himself between Elise and Kerana. Her left arm shifted to a spear and she lunged toward Alec, intent on piercing both him and Kerana.

Alec's right hand glowed an ethereal blue and his eyes went dark as he looked to the immediate future. With precision that would only come from future sight, he side stepped the spear and touched it with his ghostly hand while delivering an open palmed blow to Elise's midsection.

She exhaled harshly and stumbled backward a few steps. The spear that Alec had touched began to turn to dust from the point he grabbed it. She cursed and detached the dying limb from her. The boy's power was akin to Decay's, but it relied on contact. That and she wasn't able to drain life from him.

"Confused?" Alec asked flatly. "It's because you can't drain something that's lifeless. My heart beats, but it doesn't sustain me. It beats for the girl behind me."

Elise spat and shouted, "Well, then I guess I'll kill her first." While Alec also said, "Well, then I guess I'll kill her first." in tandem. This caused her eyes to go wide with shock and momentary fright. Could he read her mind?

Alec darted to the woman and swiped at her rapidly with his ethereal hand.

She hissed through her teeth and dodged each wild swipe he made with his hand. She was barely keeping up with him a she was psyched out by the possibility of him being able to anticipate her moves. After a few seconds, she realized that he wasn't any faster than a normal teenage boy. She laughed and danced around his attacks until he took a few steps away from her.

"What's the matter, King Emo? Is that really all you can do?" she jeered.

Alec's eyes returned to normal, as did his hand. He shook his head and replied, "Not really. I just needed you to stand where you are and talk s**t for a sec." He then took a few big steps backward.

Elise cocked her head at him and quickly looked to Kerana and Cassandra. They hadn't moved. So what she was he referring to-

Heather's feet crashed down hard on the back of Elise's skull. The mad woman's head was smashed into the dirt and impacted from the weight that had been brought down on her. Her biomass was about to drain the life from whatever had attack her, but she was met with and intense heat that only burned for a second before she felt nothing at all. It wasn't long until she was nothing but ash under Heather's flare.

The dragoness dropped her flames and stepped out of the holes she'd made with her attack. She would normally greet Kerana happily, but Heather was still fixated on having lost Liv.

Damien was absolutely astounded by the coordination of the three booned metas. He had bestowed two of the three himself, but he didn't realize the extent of their individual powers. Kerana literally brought life to everything around her, and Heather was a dynamo of explosive force.

"You can put me down, Mom. She wont be coming back from that." he muttered to Cassandra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rydia was glad to see that they were in Valhalla's medical wing. She opted to stay behind with the overtaxed staff in order to help with Chariot's care.

The wolf quickly informed the staff of her mother's needs. She called out to Trinity, "I know what you're thinking, but he's long gone. You should get your man and the crazy girl with the gun limbs before the gravity monster crushes that place."

She then turned her attention to Legio and scoffed, "It looks like a little bit of wolf is still in you. You responded to me and Rydia's animal panic instinct. So much for that 'virus' you said you could remove, eh?"

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 8:49 am
The darkness had encompassed all but Ravan's face as she hugged her shoulders and shook her head. "No! Liv, y-you need to go t-t-too. It's going to be hard en-n-nough to keep myself from d-destroying the c-city. If I can't keep a h-hold on this, n-not even light will be able to esc-cape the pull of my gravity. The kids'll n-need a...a mom...b-before they ever n-need me. You left s-so you could h-have the family you w-w-wanted. T-take c-c-care of them."

The walls, floor, and debris around them began to hover off and revolve around Ravan as her power escalated.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 11:08 pm

Kerana wasn’t used to all of this action even though she knew the plan she didn’t know how to defend herself well. She took a deep breath. As soon as she stepped on the ground with her bare feet she was surrounded by life. Grass had no hesitation on growing there were flowers surrounding her as well. As things grew she saw the creature known as Elise charging toward her. The kitsune’s ears lowered. She braced herself for impact flinching in the process. But the pain never came.

Alec was in front of her with the Elise’s organic spear in his grasp. She was in awe of him. Although she knows he’s her Alec, he was like a different person. She couldn’t get over how much more confident he has become.

Rikki Tikki Travi

"Confused?" Alec asked flatly. "It's because you can't drain something that's lifeless. My heart beats, but it doesn't sustain me. It beats for the girl behind me."

At first she thought it was a sweet thing to say. She took a moment to wonder wait, did he mean that literally?

Rikki Tikki Travi

Elise spat and shouted, "Well, then I guess I'll kill her first." While Alec also said, "Well, then I guess I'll kill her first." in tandem. This caused her eyes to go wide with shock and momentary fright. Could he read her mind? …

She wondered briefly if he could read her mind too or control it since they had said the same thing at the same time. Then she reminded herself it was his future vision. Like rewatching a scene and saying the line along with the character. She snickered a little when Elise had not figured out what was coming.

Alec had her exactly where he wanted her. Then Heather landed on her. At the instant that she was crushed she felt a wave go through her causing her to replenish the plant life she took. Kerana felt a little dizzy at first stumbling then catching herself. She felt things were balanced again and breathed easier now. Alec’s plan worked.

She was relieved to see Heather was doing okay. She wanted to say hi to her and give her a hug. But the look on her gave said it all and it was confirmed that it was their Liv that was lost. She approached her, “Thank you Heather. I miss her too… w-we’ll talk later. Alright?”

She turned toward Cassandra and Damien, “You guys okay?… Hey! Did you get older on me?” referring to Damien, she laughed a little.

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 11:34 am
Theo helped her with lifting their father out of this...mechanical head.

"I'll see if I can arrange something with her about that.....I think I prefer you over her."

Using his power they made their way down and then he felt it. There was a massive spike of pressure...or rather, of power somewhere in the building. That had to be Ravan.

"Yeah we gotta go. Ravan is doing her thing it seems. I can feel it all the way over here."

Theo pressed the earpiece to connect to Trinity.

"Trinity, you copy? We could use an extraction. We've freed the prisoners and have on additional person to take with us."

Legio heard what she said but his mind was fully there. He was processing what happened. How and why he responded the way he did.

"No, it's....not that....this felt..." He paused" It was a...primal response...to your emotional state. How strange,,"

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:53 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
… She called out to Trinity, "I know what you're thinking, but he's long gone. You should get your man and the crazy girl with the gun limbs before the gravity monster crushes that place."

Trinity let out a sigh, “The b*****d lives to fight another day… she’s not a monster and he’s nu-

Nova Blancke

Theo pressed the earpiece to connect to Trinity.

"Trinity, you copy? We could use an extraction. We've freed the prisoners and have on additional person to take with us."

Trinity turned away from Freya to respond. She blushed a little at the notion that he needed her, she shook it off. “You got it.”

She turned to the others, “Duty calls.” she dropped through her shadow. Who knows, maybe he may have a better plan for saving Ravan. The more she thought about it the more she wanted to save her some how. She did save her son and those kids in some ways she felt like she owed her.

She emerged from Theo’s shadow. Is that … his dad? Deciding not to press the question right now. The four of them sank into their shadows with her and took them to an empty room near where Freya and the others were. She hit the button for the medical team.

“We will talk about us another time. Right now we need to talk about Ravan, she may unleash a force that could destroy the city.” She and Theo dropped back into the shadow deep where seconds were hours. She fills Theo in on what was happening with her and Crystalion “… She’s trying to hold it in as best she could but she told me to get myself and the others safe. Which in turn tells me it’s a matter of time before she can’t hold it back anymore. Silhouette says I should kill her, I can’t bring myself to do this. Especially after saving all those kids and our son. I really want to save her but I’m not seeing how.” Her eyes looked to him for any ideas.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 9:20 am
Liv blinked behind her and turned semi-solid in her spectral form. She embraced Ravan with a tight hug.

"You need a mom just as much as they do. And I will not abandon you when you need me the most. You are a part of the family I wanted...a family that I have. I love you Ravan. You...are not alone. I am here with you. You can do this. I believe in you."

Like clockwork Trinity appeared shortly after he called for her. Good to see she wasn't letting this....thing, whatever it is, between them, distract her from her job.

Quickly they arrived at the medbay but apparently they couldn't stay. Before he and Trinity sank into the shadows again, he spoke to Theressa.

"Stay with him....you did good today. I won't be long."

Then the familiar landscape of the shadow realm engulfed them as they went deeper and deeper. The information he got from Trinity was NOT was he expected. s**t this was almost too much to wrap his head ******** hell...this is....s**t, I don't know...Gimme a second.." Theo responded. "It....depends on that blackhole...if she is keeping it in check then...I dont know what we can do. If she's feeding it then maybe we cut it off by taking her out. This sword's made out of Mithril. Stabbing her could work but that's all I can think of."

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 9:51 am
She knew those two that stepped in to help. She had been with them earlier in that realm of death. The other one that came crashing down....was not known to her but she seemed to be able to do the job of killing that freak. Seemed like intense fire works on pretty much everything.That boy seemed to have the upper hand completely in this fight. It was almost one-sided. She put down Damian as he requested.

"Thank you. And yes...he had a bit of a ...growth spurt." Cassandra replied as she ruffled his hair a bit.

Alexavier looked around as things changed but mostly as Eclipse changed.

"Well aren't you a handsome fella. But I am really in no mood to play with you right now. So..shoo..go away."

It was then that the mindscape began to crumble as he felt it getting colder. Which was not his doing. But he took this opportunity to escape.

"Well, you go stay here and cool down a bit. Later Sinbad."

When he came to again, he saw the...water girl..Deora? Floating on a plate of ice. Cool trick by the way. And he barely got a glimpse of the person he was fighting, plummeting to the ground and scattering.

"Oh that's ice cold. I totally had it in the back though. But sure. I am not that unreasonable."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 11:28 am
Alec also felt the balance shift to correct itself. He could feel the souls of those Elise had murdered pass on.

Heather took a deep, unsteady breath through her nostrils and let it out slowly. She really didn't want to start crying right then. Not while there was still so much danger.

She looks down at the pale kid that had led Elise to her demise. She was glad he did. She had never used her wings in that state before, and she had a hard time getting adjusted. Luckily he was able to move the bio b***h to where all Heather had to do was drop. But then again, maybe it wasn't luck.

"You must be Alec. Kerana told me a lot about you last month. Nice move getting what's-her-face right where I could crush and burn her."

"And you're Heather. Kerana talked about you too. I'm glad they let you out of the clink."

Heather huffed in amusement and rubbed the back of her head. She looked over toward Kerana to see her speaking to at least one familiar face.

Damien blushed a bit at the comment about his growth. The attention of a cute girl at his "age" made him feel strange in a way he hadn't experienced before. He merely cleared his throat and muttered, "I don't really want to talk about that."

After he took a moment to compose himself he looked at the three of them and said, "You guys were awesome! I thought we were in real trouble for a bit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deora smirked and joked, "Yeah sure. But while you were playing around in lala land with mister big head, we were still dealing with stuff here."

She looked down to where there was a smoldering chunk of land and saw the group Heather had gone to. "Looks like Heather just saved your...sister? Damien from that other thing that was down there. C'mon psíquico. We should get them back to Valhalla with us before it floats away."

Deora floated down and melted down her riding disk. She was happy and surprised to see Kerana and Alec at the scene of the fight. Neither of them struck her as the type who would seek out, or be useful in, a fight. That was one of those moments where she was pleased to be proven wrong. Heather was chatting with Alec, and Cassandra was next to-

"Damien?! Boy, what happened?! You didn't look like that when we got back yesterday!"

Damien blushed again and huffed, "Yea, I know. Can we not focus on that right now?"

Deora raised up her hands in apology and chuckled, "Lo iento, lo siento. I'm just glad to see everyone is okay...well, most everyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wolf was in the middle of making sure that her mother's eyes wouldn't open unexpectedly when she had to pause in mid motion. She quickly finished and then paused again. She looked to Legio with her head cocked to the side. She then took and deep breath and grabbed his wrist.

"C'mere. You and I need toOOF!"

She almost fell back at the sensation of trying to pull an entire building. She grumbled and growled, "Wouldja turn that s**t off?! C'mon!"

Once they were outside of the room and in the hall, the wolf spun on her pads and faced Legio head on. Her snout was only about a foot away from his face.

"Now...say that again? Because it almost sounded like you said there was a primal urge...in you...to protect me, because I was scared. Me, who tried to kill you yesterday. By you, who ******** ate me!"

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 12:45 pm
Theresa stared at Theonis for a moment when he gave her praise. She had never been commended so genuinely like that before. She could feel the corners of her mouth shift into the smallest of smiles. She was half afraid that Thea would take that moment to wrest control from her, but there was still danger around them. So long as there was a chance of the stupid one getting hurt, it was up to Theresa to steer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravan's eyes went wide with shock as she heard the words she so desperately needed to hear. But why then? she wondered. Why did she abandon me when I was just a baby.

The darkness crept over her face and completely engulfed her. In that moment her power released itself. She threw her head back and screamed. Her eyes and mouth had become beacons of light that glared deep within her. She put all she had into exerting some semblance of control.

Rather than a black hole, a pitch black orb expanded from her. It grew rapidly and engulfed everything it touched into it's void. It kept growing until it had taken the entirety of Daedalus' headquarters into itself. Ravan struggled to make it stop, and her lack of control and experience caused it to shakily grow just a bit more as it started to swallow the neighboring buildings.

She knew then that there would be no "stopping it." She only had one other option. She clenched her fists and balled herself into the fetal position. The glowing veins dissipated, and her body itself became a gravity void. She commanded the midnight sphere to return to her. It rapidly decreased in size and shrank into Ravan's void. Soon it was gone, and all that was left was Ravan floating above what looked like a massive indentation left by the world's biggest beach ball.

Ravan's body was still engulfed in the darkness that had overtaken her, and the veins of light returned but only at a small fraction of their brightness. She took a moment to look around at the destruction she had caused, but she was glad that she had spared all but the building's that surrounded Daedalus. She took a breath, sighed, and closed her bright eyes. She fell into a deep sleep and plummeted to the ground below.

BeaMichelle

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 12:53 pm
The soldiers that had invaded Valhalla ceased their assault. They dropped their weapons first. Then they fell in heaps like puppets that'd just had their strings clipped. Whatever had been supplying the vast number of cloned soldiers, and controlling them, it had been destroyed when Ravan wiped it out of existence. Cheers began to ring through the halls of Valhalla. The attack was over. The danger was gone.

Gidget breathed a heavy sigh of relief. There was still much to do, and many who had been lost, but she had to put all of her concentration into returning the flying fortress back to it's recently vacated pit.  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games