Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Two Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:30 am
Vigilia

SpectralEternity

User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

What was she comfortable with? Dumuzi wasn’t sure to be honest and she didn’t know if she could give a satisfactory answer, but she seemed to have done okay for herself with at least telling them how he felt about not correcting them on the matter. Dumuzi found herself scooped up in a hug and relaxed into the embrace before returning it. It was nice to have people who were so understanding and willing to accept her oddities. Okay, you keep doing that, then.” Dumuzi replied to Isis when she said that she would keep referring to her by the feminine pronouns. ”Okay, I’ll do my best to let you know when I get my first contest up and going. It might be a while before then, but I’ll make myself a memo for later. Who knows, maybe you’ll have a new scoop for your article: Mysterious young coordinator takes center stage!” Dumuzi mused in a half-hearted tease, mostly at herself. Dumuzi chuckled a bit. ”Yes, using Hinata for such a task would be like using a sludge hammer to crack a walnut, perhaps we should all learn to live a little more in the moment instead of having regrets about the past, hm? Tell her I said good-bye and give her a hug for me too. I’ll be expecting more of those from her the next convient time that we meet up, though.” Dumuzi looked up at Isis and raised her brows for a moment before a playfully sly smile spread across her face as her young, 13 year old mind did what it did best and twist things around ever so slightly to the naughty, she brought her sleeve up to cover her lower face. ”Oh my, well… who am I to come in between you two love birds any your private time, will this be another chapter in your steamy romance novel?”

Dumuzi lowered her sleeve as Leon commented about rather referring to her as a girl because of the previous teasing that they did. Dumuzi blinked a couple of times before bursting into giggles. ”Aww, I see how it is. You want to keep your closeted homosexual desires under-wraps. Okay, you can use female pronouns and nobody will be suspicious.” Dumuzi could help one last tease to the dark haired young man. ”It’s okay, Leon, everybody has those. But you and I can keep it secret, just like our super-secret passionate love affair that Isis doesn’t know about.”
Dumuzi felt a familiar mandible rest against the top of her head and she looked upwards, smiling as she reached up and stroked the side of Kai’s face. ”I’ll miss you too, big guy. Make sure these two keep out of trouble, okay?”
Dumuzi lowered her gaze to Leon again as he continued on. She gave a gentle smile. ”Thank you, I appreciate that. When… I figure things out a little bit, I’ll let you two know. As for the sauciness… well, I make no promises, sometimes it gets rather lonely at night…” Oh man, she was going to miss this back and forth teasing between them, she really looked forwards to the next time that she met these people and they were able to spend time with each other again. Hopefully, Du wouldn’t be interrupting a date this time. Dumuzi gave a little squeak of surprise and giggled as she was scooped up into a hug and snuggled into Kai a little bit as he gave her a good-bye hug. ”I hope that I can put on a performance that will make you both proud and be worth whatever trips you needed to make to come and see it.” When Du was released from her hug she took a few steps back and to the side. ”Well, I should get going to, I want to find a good spot to watch the fire works. Thanks you two, for everything, and I hope that you two have a lot of fun on your journeys.”

”And if the two of you make a third, feel free to name it after me.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: Teehee~! I'm so bad. >w>
Feelings: A little sad to go
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv: 20 Exp: 1/25 Status: inactive Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 10/28 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv:20 Exp:1/20 Status: Inactive pokemonFriendship counter: Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 100/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp: 3/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 3/19 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 0/5 [1/5]

Item count Tm 20: Safeguard: 1/ 30 [Ability: Pick-up]
Hearscale: 1/10
Tickets: 549
Wild Encounter's 175/5
NPC Encounter: 215/??
Moving Location: 3/3

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Dusk Ball x5
Net Ball x5
Luxury Ball x5
Fast Ballsx5
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry
Walmel Berry
5x Pamtre berry
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Rage Candy Bar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 23 Draining kiss
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Bubble Beam
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Sylveon ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Fairy ◆ N/A █
█ Dark ◆ Offensive █ Bite►60▐ - 4/10 Chance of Flinch
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █Draining Kiss►50▐ - heals user’s HP by ¾ of the damage dealt█ Normal ◆Offensive █Swift►60▐ - Never misses (attacks more than one enemy)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Quick Attack►40▐ - +1 priority move
Next Move wanted:Lv 20 Draining Kiss
Held item:
Ability:Cute Charm The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tam Lin ( Dedenne )█ Naughty █ Electric ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Offense █ Tackle ►50▐ - N/A
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Tail Whip►N/A▐ - Lowers target's defense by one stage
█ ◆ █Thundershock►40▐ - 4/10 chance of paralysis
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Next Move wanted: Lvl. 11 Charge
Held item: N/A
Ability:Pick Up: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tenanye ( Togepi )█ ♀ █ Fairy ◆ █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Growl►N/A▐ - Lowers target's attack by one stage
█ Fairy ◆ Defensive █ Charm►N/A▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by two stages
█ Normal ◆ Varies █ Metronome ► Varies▐ - 0-250**
█ Fairy ◆ Defensive █Sweet Kiss ►N/A▐ - Inflicts target with confusion
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Yawn- The user yawns, making the target drowsy, and at the end of the next round, then foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target
Held item: Sooth Bell
Ability:Serene Grace: The chances of a move having an extra effect doubles *

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:27 am
User Image
Leonhardt

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ¤ Wild Pokemon encounter: 286/- ¤ NPC encounter: 104/15 ¤ item count: Heart Scale : 6/10 || Area Specific: Dive Ball : 2/5
---------------------
Wearing:
User Image

Out Of Ball:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Autumn played the dart game, but was horribly unlucky this time. She only managed to pop one balloon, which only earned her two tickets. What happened to her expert aim before? The grovyle was getting annoyed again, and stormed off after getting her tickets.

[[Ticket Count: 164
OOC:
]]
Quote:

Quote:

[[Note: Still need to claim Sceptilite (and a lvl 5 tiger persian >w>) ]]

Team: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Party Info:

Pokemon: Feraligatr
Nickname: Kai
Nature: Jolly, sometimes conceited and selfish. Wants to be the only Pokemon that Leon will ever need.
Lv. 40
HP: 400/400
Ability: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Water Pulse- 60 || 4/10 Chance to Confuse Opponent
Crunch - 80 || 7/10 chance to Lower Opponent's Defense One Stage
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage
Ice Fang - 65 || 3/10 chance of flinching, 3/10 chance of freezing
Exp: 17/32

Pokemon: Luxio
Nickname: Tesla
Nature: Brave, sometimes too curious for her own good. Mischievous.
Lv. 22
HP: 220/220
Ability: Guts- Attack stat is increased by three stages when induced with a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze)
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Spark - 65 || 7/10 chance of paralysis
Thunder - 110 || 7/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
Bite - 60 || 4/10 Chance of Flinch
Charge - Raises Sp. Def by one stage || Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage
Exp: 31/34

Pokemon: Grovyle
Nickname: Autumn
Nature: Docile and focused. She is proud of her colors and loves maple syrup.
Lv. 19
HP: 190/190
Ability: Overgrow- When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Drain Punch - 75 || User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent
Mega Drain - 40 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
Energy Ball - 90 || 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense
Thunder Punch - 75 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
Exp: 3/29

Pokemon: Rayquaza (shiny)
Nickname: Delta
Nature: Hot tempered and prone to rampaging
Lv. 26
HP: 260/260
Ability: Air Lock - All weather effects are nulled while this Pokémon is on the field
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Twister – 40 || 3/10 chance to flinch ; hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
Scary Face- Lowers target's speed by one stage
Crunch – 80 || 7/10 chance to Lower Opponent's Defense One Stage
Ancient Power – 60 || 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage
Exp: 18/19

Pokemon: Malamar (shiny)
Nickname: Kraken
Nature: Mostly quiet, proud of his power.
Lv. 22
Ability: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Superpower - 120 || Lowers User's Attack and Defense One Stage
Signal Beam - 75 || 4/10 Chance of Confusing Target
Peck - 35
Foul Play - 95 || Uses the opponent's Attack Stat
Exp: 8/19

Pokemon: Noivern
Nickname: Nova
Nature: Quiet and content. Loves attention from anyone she can get it from.
Lv. 27
HP: 270/270
Ability: Telepathy - Protects against damaging moves from allied Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Air Cutter – 60 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Heat Wave - 95 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Wing Attack – 60
Exp: 31/32

Out of Party:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Mienshao
Nickname: Sofie
Nature: calm and calculating. Will lash out as she sees fit.
Lv. 22
Ability: Inner Focus- This Pokemon will not flinch
Hold Item: Quick Claw
Attacks:
Aura Sphere - 80 || Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness
Fake Out - 40 || causes target to flinch, but only if Fake Out is the first move used by this pokemon (Priority +3)
Swift - 60 || Never Misses
Exp: 2/27

User Image
Pokemon: Lapras
Nickname: Krystal
Nature: Cautious and has a bit of a self-esteem problem.
Lv. 10
HP: 100/100
Ability: Shell Armor - Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Blizzard - 110 || 3/10 chance of freezing
Psychic - 90 || 1/2 chance of lowering opponent's Special Defense by one stage
Brine - 65 || Double Damage if Opponent's HP is Less than 50%
Body Slam - 85 || may cause paralysis (7/10 chance); If target has used minimize, the base power is doubled.
Exp: 8/15

User Image
Pokemon: Mareep
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Ability: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Thunder Shock - 40 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
Thunder Wave - Causes Paralysis
Tackle - 50
Exp: 0/15

User Image
Pokemon: Buneary
Nickname:
Lv. 10
Ability: Limber -
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound -
Fire Punch -
Defense Curl -
Foresight -

User Image
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname:
Nature: Feral and very skittish around loud noises. Doesn't like humans.
Lv. 19
Ability: Adaptability: If this Pokemon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power is doubled
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Baby-Doll Eyes- Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage (Priority +1)
Swift- 60 || Never Misses
Exp: 24/27

Items:

Pokedex
Pokeballs: ∞
GS Balls: 1
Luxury Balls: 1
Love Balls: 2
Moon Balls: 1
Friend Balls: 4
Potions: ∞
Lemonade: 1
Max Revive: 4
Heart Scale: 12
Rare Candy: 0
Lucky Egg: 1
Balm Mushroom: 1
Big Mushroom: 4
Dragon Fang: 1
Quick Claw: 2 (1 held by Sofie)
Crystal Shard: 1
Odd Incense: 2
TM#22 Solar Beam: 1
TM#26 Earthquake: 1
TM#29 Psychic: 1
TM#14 Blizzard: 1
TM#104 Scald: 1
TM#21 Frustration: 1
TM#51 Roost: 1
TM#62 Silver Wind: 1
TM#71 Stone Edge: 1
TM#45 Attract: 1
HM#04 Strength
=====(Berries:)
Cherri: 1
Chesto: 1
Pecha: 1
Rawst: 1
Aspear: 1
=====(Badge Case:)
Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge
=====(random things in his water-proof bag)
A re-usable bottle (currently holding plain ol' water)
A change of clothes
Yukata (for the festival)
Small first aid kit
Swim trunks
Pokegear (water proof and upgraded; worn on right wrist)
goggles
dragonair keychain
Leather gloves (used to handle the feral Eevee)
1 wrapped honey treat
1 bag of Premium Pokemon Food

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:49 am
User Image
Leonhardt

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ¤ Wild Pokemon encounter: 287/- ¤ NPC encounter: 105/15 ¤ item count: Heart Scale : 7/10 || Area Specific: Dive Ball : 3/5
---------------------
Wearing:
User Image

Out Of Ball:

Autumn had better luck at the ring toss. She landed two rings on the bottle. It wasn't perfect, but it earned her five tickets.

[[Ticket Count: 169
OOC:
]]
Quote:

Quote:

Team: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Party Info:

Nature: Jolly, sometimes conceited and selfish. Wants to be the only Pokemon that Leon will ever need.
Lv. 40
Ability: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 18/32

Lv. 22
Ability: Guts- Attack stat is increased by three stages when induced with a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze)
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Thunder - 110 || 7/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
Charge - Raises Sp. Def by one stage || Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage
Exp: 32/34

Lv. 19
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 4/29

Lv. 27
Ability: Air Lock - All weather effects are nulled while this Pokémon is on the field
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Twister – 40 || 3/10 chance to flinch ; hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
Exp: 19/19 (level up) 0/20

Lv. 22
Ability: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Exp: 9/19

Lv. 28
HP: 280/280
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Wing Attack – 60
Exp: 32/32 (level up!)

Out of Party:

Lv. 22
Attacks:
Fake Out - 40 || causes target to flinch, but only if Fake Out is the first move used by this pokemon (Priority +3)

User Image
Lv. 10
Ability: Shell Armor - Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Body Slam - 85 || may cause paralysis (7/10 chance); If target has used minimize, the base power is doubled.

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Ability: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
Nickname:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound -
Fire Punch -
Defense Curl -
Foresight -

User Image
Nickname:
Lv. 19
Ability: Adaptability: If this Pokemon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power is doubled
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Items:

Pokedex
HM#04 Strength
Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
Swim trunks
goggles
dragonair keychain
1 wrapped honey treat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:35 am
User Image
Leonhardt

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ¤ Wild Pokemon encounter: 288/- ¤ NPC encounter: 106/15 ¤ item count: Heart Scale : 8/10 || Area Specific: Dive Ball : 4/5
---------------------
Wearing:
User Image

Out Of Ball:

Approaching the arcade games, Autumn decided to go back to the last game she had played and got a decent score in. Much to her surprise, she broke the highest score. The machine spit out ten tickets, asking for her initials. The grovyle thought for a moment. She had no clue what to put in. What was her trainer's initials again? She wasn't even sure... Instead, she put LGA - Leon's Grovyle Autumn - in as the initials, taking her tickets and leaving.

[[Ticket Count: 179
OOC:
]]
Quote:

Quote:

Party Info:

Lv. 40
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 19/32

Lv. 22
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 33/34

Lv. 19
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 5/29

Lv. 27
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 1/20

Lv. 22
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Exp: 10/19

Lv. 28
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Wing Attack – 60
Exp: 1/33

Out of Party:

Lv. 22
Attacks:

User Image
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
Nickname:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound -
Fire Punch -
Defense Curl -
Foresight -

User Image
Nickname:
Lv. 19
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Items:

Pokedex
HM#04 Strength
Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
Swim trunks
goggles
dragonair keychain
1 wrapped honey treat

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:41 am
User Image
Leonhardt

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ¤ Wild Pokemon encounter: 289/- ¤ NPC encounter: 107/15 ¤ item count: Heart Scale : 9/10 || Area Specific: Dive Ball : 5/5
---------------------
Wearing:
User Image

Out Of Ball:

Autumn gave the fortune wheel a spin. She glared at it as it landed on three. Did this game not know who she was?!? She had just gotten the high score in a game! The grovyle got frustrated, collecting her three tickets before storming off. She won at a different game, picking a blue ball as a prize and putting it in her pouch.

[[Ticket Count: 182
OOC:
]]
Quote:

Quote:

Party Info:

Lv. 40
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 20/32

Lv. 23
HP: 230/230
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 34/34 (level up) 0/35

Lv. 19
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 6/29

Lv. 27
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 2/20

Lv. 22
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Exp: 11/19

Lv. 28
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Wing Attack – 60
Exp: 2/33

Out of Party:

Lv. 22
Attacks:

User Image
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
Nickname:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound -
Fire Punch -
Defense Curl -
Foresight -

User Image
Nickname:
Lv. 19
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Items:

Pokedex
Dive Balls: 1
HM#04 Strength
Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
Swim trunks
goggles
dragonair keychain
1 wrapped honey treat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:20 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Profile || 3/3 Movement || 341/5 Pokemon Encounter || 271/15 Trainer NPC || 10/10 Lemonade (unclaimed)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ticket Count: 216 (+10)

Team OOB: User Image (Guised as Mysterious Cloaked Courier)

✿ ❀ Isis smiled happily when Dumuzi promised to let her know when she was going to try out her first contest, even though it may not be for a while. "That's fine, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait~" Isis insisted with a grin, which only grew wider as Dumuzi suggested she may soon have an article to write about a mysterious new coordinator taking the stage. "You can bet on it!" Isis nodded in agreement. She'd love to give Dumuzi an interview, especially if she did exceptionally well in the contest like Isis knew she would.

At the suggestion that Hinata wouldn't be doing any time traveling for them however, Dumuzi seemed to agree, compaing the idea to be much like using a sledgehammer to open a walnut. However, it was clear Du would miss the little sprite, asking for Isis to give Hinata a hug and tell her goodbye for her. "Hee~ I'll make sure to do that for you, and we'll have to meet up more so that you two can snuggle some more~" Isis agreed, knowing Hinata would love that. At the suggestion that Isis and Leon needed to get back to their date though, Isis grew a bit nervous at the smile Du was giving them, and for good reason, because Du next suggested that she wouldn't come between their private time before asking if this would be another steamy chapter in their romance novel. Isis blushed and tried to sputter that this wasn't anything like that, but failed to get much of anything coherent out.

It didn't help when Du turned her attention to Leon's preference of referring to her as a girl, since otherwise their jokes from before became awkward, and Du suggested that Leon just wanted to keep his desires under wraps. Isis had to giggle at that, knowing very well that Leon was a ladies man and nothing else, which made Du's teasing even funnier. She continued to push that everyone had one, and that she could keep a secret like their love affair that Isis didn't know about. Isis snorted and rolled her eyes at that. Du was quite mischievous little trickster, stirring up trouble by the pot full, but there was something charming about that side of her that Isis loved and she knew Leon enjoyed too.

Kai then said his goodbyes, Dumuzi had a bit more laughable and embarassing back and forths with Leon, and then suggested that when she did go on to perform at a contest, she hoped to put on a performance that would be worth the trips they needed to make to see it. "Du, even if you placed last in a contest, it'd be worth the trip just to see you." Isis suggested with a warm smile. For now though, they all needed to get going, and as they waved goodbye and turned away, Dumuzi made a small comment that Isis wasn't sure if she should take as a joke or a serious suggestion. Dumuzi was a wonderful name, Isis would love to use it someday, but... She was blushing so much at the idea of..... Well.... She glanced quickly over to Leon and then back at the ground. Oh for Arceus' sake this was their first date! Isis chuckled and shook her head.

Isis' wrist then buzzed, and she let go of Leon's arm to take a look at her wrist. She saw that she got a text from Zero and turned her head curiously before turning to Kai. "Er... Hey Kai, could you hold this again for me please?" Isis asked sweetly, handing the stuffed Arcanine to the gator before opening the message to read.

Message From Zero

Hey, I'm done over here, so lemme know when you're ready to meet back up.

Oh, and I got enough tickets for a few mega stones, picked up two for Nu and Sei. I don't have an actual camera so I just took one with my X-Transceiver.

Isis smiled at the new mega forms of Sei and Nu, saving the pictures to her Xtransciever before starting up a reply.

Reply to Zero

They look amazing! Thanks for the pictures~ I'm still with Leon at the moment, I'm not sure what we're going to do but I'll let you know when we're done so we can meet up again. >w<

Isis explained, glancing up to Leon with a smile. "So... What should we do for the rest of our date? Did you have anything in mind?" Isis asked curiously. He knew this island better than she did after all. ✿ ❀

Daycare Pokemon

User Image User Image- Raja | 0 | Level 21 | 210/210 HP | Wonder Guard | Quiet Nature, Likes to observe, Playful when relaxed | 1/21 EXP | Holding: Choice Band | Powder Snow (40 damage, 3/10 chance of freezing target), Zen Headbutt (80, 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch), Bite (60 Damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch), Flame Charge (50, Raises User's Speed One Stage)

Gender Influence: (Female)

1:24

Total Ghost Types Defeated: 25/50

Next Attack: Level 34; Frost Breath

User Image User Image- Electra | | Level 39 | 390/390 HP | Static | Lax Nature, Tends to Fall Asleep randomly due to Narcolepsy, Fiercely Powerful in Battle | 23/28 EXP | Holding: Zap Plate | Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage), Bolt Strike (130, 6/10 Chance of Paralyzing), Dragon Pulse (85), Fire Punch ( 75, 4/10 Chance of Burn )

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image- Hylia | | Level 15 | 150/150 HP | Stance Change | Serious Nature, Protective and Obedient, Very Quiet | 9/25 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sacred Sword (90, target's stat changes don't affect this attack's damage), Iron Head (80, 4/10 chance of flinching), Kings Shield (Protects Against Attacks, and Lowers Opponent's Attack One Stage on Contact, Priority +4), Shadow Sneak (40, Priority +1)

Current Forme: Shield

Next Move: Shadow Ball, TM from Morty

User Image User Image- Wraith | | Level 36 | 360/360 HP | Insomnia | Impish Nature, Gluttonous, Likes to Scare people and Play Pranks | 20/34 EXP | Holding: N/A | Phantom Force (90, 1 - Disappears, 2 - Attacks, Can Strike Through Protect/Detect ), Trick or Treat (Adds Ghost Type to Target), Confuse Ray (Inflicts Confusion), Energy Ball (90, 1/2 chance of lowering Sp. Def.)

User Image User Image - Nocturne | | Level 39 | 390/390 HP | Infiltrator | Lonely Nature, Generally Aggressive, Distrusting, Hates all Males with a passion and seems to continually hold some sort of grudge towards them | 3/44 EXP | Holding: N/A | Boomburst (140, Hits All), Hurricane (110, 7/10 chance of causing confusion ), Fly (90, 1-fly up, 2-attack ), Moonlight (Restore 1/2 Max HP)

Next Move; Level 43- Super Fang

User Image User Image- Atona | | Level 41 | 410/410 HP | Adaptability | Hardy Nature, Likes to Protect Others, Wise, Old Soul, and Sensible | 7/22 EXP | Holding: Lucarionite | Psychic (90, 1/2 chance of lowering target's Sp. Def), Dragon Pulse (85), Aura Sphere (80, Never Misses), Flash Cannon- ( 80, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Sp. Defense One Stage)

Next Move; Iron Tail - via Heart Scale

User Image User Image- Tsumami | | Level 40 | 400/400 HP | Torrent | Calm Nature, Fairly Easygoing, Has a Southern Accent | 7/19 EXP | Holding: Mystic Water | Mud Bomb (65, 7/10 chance of Lowering Accuracy), Water Gun (40), Mud Shot (55, lowers speed), Ice Beam (90, 3/10 Chance of Freezing)

Next Move; Level 39- Muddy Water

User Image User Image- Yang | | Level 25 | 250/250 HP | Illusion | Impish Nature, Too Playful, Likes to push people's buttons | 23/25 EXP | Holding: N/A | Swagger (Confuses target, but also raises their attack by two stages ), Shadow Ball (80, 8/10 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage ), Extrasensory (80, 3/10 chance of making target flinch), Foul Play (90, Uses Opponents Stat Modification)

[Inactive]

User Image User Image- Vulcan | | Level 43 | 430/430 HP | Speed Boost | Mild Nature, Very Athletic, Open and Friendly to Others, assumes the "Nice Guy" role | 4/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenite | Focus Blast (120, 1/2 chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Def), Double Kick (30, Hits Twice), Peck (35), Flamethrower ( 90, 4/10 Chance of Burn )

Next Move; Level 44- Slash

User Image User Image- Dune | | Level 52 | 520/520 HP | Levitate | Naive Nature, A Little Skittish, Has a Stutter when he Speaks | 6/48 EXP | Holding: N/A | Dragon Rush (100, 3/10 chance to flinch), Rock Slide (75, 4/10 Chance of Flinching), Earth Power (90, 1/2 chance of lowering target's Sp. Defense), Crunch (60, 7/10 chance of lowering target's Sp. Defense)

User Image User Image - Vixen | | Level 56 | 560/560 HP | Flash Fire | Sassy Nature, Extremely Vain and Self Centered | 29/36 EXP | Holding: Twistedspoon | Dream Eater (100, Restores HP equal to half Damage Dealt, only usable when target is asleep), Confuse Ray (Inflicts Confusion), Hypnosis (Puts target to sleep, however after the first use, chances of causing same target to fall asleep multiple times decrease per use; 2nd: 8/10 chance 3rd: 4/10 chance 4th and on: 1/10 Chance ), Hex (65, double damage if foe is suffering from a status effect)

User Image User Image- Hinata | | Level 27 | 270/270 HP | Natural Cure | Jolly Nature, Likes to Play, Naive, Curious, and Childish | 16/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Recover (Recovers 1/2 HP), Magical Leaf (60, Doesn't Miss), Confusion (50, 4/10 Chance of Confusion), Heal Bell (Cures all party's status ailments, including the user's )

Next Move; Level 28- Anceintpower

User Image User Image- Nymph | | Level 30 | 300/300 HP | Pixelate | Timid Nature, Likes to Frolic, Secretly Blind, Speaks mostly French | 6/30 EXP | Holding: N/A | Draining Kiss (50, User recovers 3/4 of damage dealt), Swift (60, Never Misses, Hits Flying Targets), Heart Stamp (60, 4/10 chance of flinching), Quick Attack ( 40, Priority +1 )

Next Move; Level 37- Moonblast

User Image User Image- Cookie | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Limber | Brave Nature | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ice Punch (75 damage, 3/10 chance of freezing target), Pound (35), Foresight (Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost ), Defense Curl (Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle)

User Image User Image- Cream | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Limber | Brave Nature | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ice Punch (75 damage, 4/10 chance of burning target), Pound (35), Foresight (Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost ), Defense Curl (Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle)

User Image User Image- Grace | | Level 16 | 160/160 HP | Serene Grace | Naive Nature, Often Points out the Obvious | 14/21 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sky Attack (140, 1-charge, 2-attack, 4/10 chance of flinch, 1/10 chance to critically hit ), Aura Sphere (80, Never misses), Extreme Speed (80, Priority +2), Air Slash (75, 4/10 chance of making target flinch)

User Image User Image- Belle | | Level 22 | 220/220 HP | Serene Grace | Hasty Nature, Can't Sit Still, like ever | 12/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Metronome (0-200**), Sweet Kiss (Inflicts Confusion), Refresh (Heals poison, paralysis, or burn), Copycat (Copies foe's last move)

** Roll a d10, 1=0, 2=10, 3=30, 4=50, 5=60, 6=70, 7=80, 8=100, 9=120, 10=200

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Shayna
-Zero
-Audrey
-Alice
-David
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya
-Dumuzi
-Theo

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Stamp Booklet (Complete) User Image Digital Camera User Image Zero's Mask User Image Ponyta Plush User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image Super Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞ User Image Masterball x 3 User Image Ultra Ball x5

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞ User ImageFull Restore x3 User Image Max Revive x6 User Image Rare Candy x2 User Image Lum Berry x14

Held Items:

User Image Charcoal x1 User Image Choice Band x1 (Currently Held By Raja) User Image Mow Plug x1 User Image Mystic Water x2 (One of which is being held by Tsunami) User Image Roman Candle x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x5
User Image White Flute x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense x1 User Image Escape Rope User Image Big Mushroom x2 User Image Crystal Shard x0 User Image Thunderstone x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black Appricorn x1

Badge Case

User Image

User Image - Stone Badge

User Image - Knuckle Badge

User Image - Dynamo Badge

User Image - Heat Badge

User Image - Balance Badge

User Image - Feather Badge

User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut

User Image - HM O2 Fly

User Image HM O3 Surf

User Image - HM O4 Strength

User Image - TM 7O Flash

User Image - TM 42 Facade

User Image - TM 39 Rock Tomb

User Image - TM 08 Bulk Up

User Image -TM 72 Volt Switch

User Image TM 50 Overheat

User Image - TM 40 Aerial Ace

User Image - TM 14 Blizzard

User Image - TM 04 Calm Mind

Vigilia

Razsminion

Sonic Lazar

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image
Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ R. L ᴀ ᴢ ᴜ ʟ ɪ
aceaceacUser ImageaUser ImageaUser ImageaUser Image

"Hey, do you think I could have some candy instead of tickets?" Alex asked after finishing his game of darts. The girl in charge gave him a long look before putting two tickets in his hands.

Ticket Count: 162 +

Party

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Cabbage Patch [♂] | Lv. o8
                                                    Nature | Lax | Ability | Overgrow | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Tackle (50) Growl (op.at.d) Leech Seed (1/10 hp per turn) Power Whip (12o)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Pop Roxx [♀] | Lv. o8
                                                    Nature | Impish | Ability | Blaze | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Scratch (40) Growl (op.at.d) Ember (40) (4/10 brn) Dragon Rush (100) (3/10 flnch)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Chiquita Banana [♀] | Lv. 12
                                                    Nature | Rash | Ability | Static | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Volt Tackle (120) (4/10 prlyz) (1/3 recoil) Iron Tail (100) (7/10 o.d.d) Quick Attack (40) (+1 Priority) Thunderbolt (90) (4/10 prlyz)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Moon Pie [♀] | Lv. o6
                                                    Nature | Bold | Ability | Keen Eye | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Tackle (50) Growl (op.at.d) Quick Attack (4o) (+1p)

Bag

Pokeballs
                                                  PokeBall ∞ // Ultra o2 // Fast o2

Medicine
                                                  Potion ∞

Berries
                                                  Pamtre o5 // Lum

TMs/HMs
                                                  Steel Wing

Key Items
                                                  Eviolite // Charcoal // Quick Claw
                                                  Odd Incense // Big Mushroom o2

Badges

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
                                                  Encounter o5 || 56
                                                  Battle 15 || 61
                                                  Rocky Helmet 3o || o1
                                                  Ragecandybar 5o || 49

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                                                  Cabbage Patch 18 || 11
                                                  Pop Roxx 18 || 13
                                                  Chiquita Banana 18 || o9
                                                  Moon Pie 18 || o4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image
Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ R. L ᴀ ᴢ ᴜ ʟ ɪ

"Will you give me some candy instead of tickets?" Alex asked again. The girl in charge of the wheel of fortune gave Alex a long look before putting three tickets in his hands...along with a candy bar! "Yess!" "Oh hey, just so you know you can bring that to one of the pokemon professors, I hear they'll give you a...um...pokemon?" "Huh wha?" Alex had stuffed the candy bar into his mouth- without taking off the wrapper. "Er, like Professor Oak might give you a Charmander...or B-bulbasaur...or Squirtle..." "WHAT!? WHAT'S A SQUIRRIL?"

Ticket Count: 165 +

Party

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Attacks | Tackle (50) Growl (op.at.d) Leech Seed (1/10 hp per turn) Power Whip (12o)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Pop Roxx [♀] | Lv. o8
                                                    Attacks | Scratch (40) Growl (op.at.d) Ember (40) (4/10 brn) Dragon Rush (100) (3/10 flnch)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Attacks | Volt Tackle (120) (4/10 prlyz) (1/3 recoil) Iron Tail (100) (7/10 o.d.d) Quick Attack (40) (+1 Priority) Thunderbolt (90) (4/10 prlyz)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Moon Pie [♀] | Lv. o6

Bag

Pokeballs

Medicine
                                                  Potion ∞

Berries
                                                  Pamtre o5 // Lum

TMs/HMs
                                                  Steel Wing

Key Items
                                                  Odd Incense // Big Mushroom o2 // Ragecandybar

Badges

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
                                                  Encounter o5 || 57
                                                  Battle 15 || 62
                                                  Rocky Helmet 3o || o2
                                                  Ragecandybar 5o || 5o

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                                                  Cabbage Patch 18 || 12
                                                  Pop Roxx 18 || 14
                                                  Chiquita Banana 18 || 1o
                                                  Moon Pie 18 || o5

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image
Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ R. L ᴀ ᴢ ᴜ ʟ ɪ

So apparently Professor Oak had been holding out on him! A Squirrel! A Squibble? Something like that. Anyways, he was totally going back for one of those. In the meantime, he would play more games! All while planning to get a squirrrib the second he got back.

Ticket Count: 17o +

Party

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Pop Roxx [♀] | Lv. o8

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Moon Pie [♀] | Lv. o6

Bag

Pokeballs

Medicine
                                                  Potion ∞

Berries
                                                  Pamtre o5 // Lum

TMs/HMs
                                                  Steel Wing

Key Items

Badges

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
                                                  Encounter o5 || 58
                                                  Battle 15 || 63
                                                  Rocky Helmet 3o || o3
                                                  Quick Ball 5 || o1

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                                                  Cabbage Patch 18 || 13
                                                  Pop Roxx 18 || 15
                                                  Chiquita Banana 18 || 11
                                                  Moon Pie 18 || o6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:02 pm
User Image
Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ R. L ᴀ ᴢ ᴜ ʟ ɪ

Alex blasted his way through a bunch of aliens, egged on by his super duper excitement about getting another pokemon for sure from Oak.

Ticket Count: 177 +

Party

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Pop Roxx [♀] | Lv. o8

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Moon Pie [♀] | Lv. o6

Bag

Pokeballs

Medicine
                                                  Potion ∞

Berries
                                                  Pamtre o5 // Lum

TMs/HMs
                                                  Steel Wing

Key Items

Badges

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
                                                  Encounter o5 || 59
                                                  Battle 15 || 64
                                                  Rocky Helmet 3o || o4
                                                  Quick Ball 5 || o2

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                                                  Cabbage Patch 18 || 14
                                                  Pop Roxx 18 || 16
                                                  Chiquita Banana 18 || 12
                                                  Moon Pie 18 || o7

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image
Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ R. L ᴀ ᴢ ᴜ ʟ ɪ

Alex almost managed to catch a fish too, but his net broke near the end. Upset he whined a little and stared dejectedly out at the fair. He was really close (probably) to two hundred tickets, which was good, right?

Ticket Count: 178 +

Party

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Pop Roxx [♀] | Lv. o8

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Moon Pie [♀] | Lv. o6

Bag

Pokeballs

Medicine
                                                  Potion ∞

Berries
                                                  Pamtre o5 // Lum

TMs/HMs
                                                  Steel Wing

Key Items

Badges

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
                                                  Encounter o5 || 6o
                                                  Battle 15 || 65
                                                  Rocky Helmet 3o || o5
                                                  Quick Ball 5 || o3

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                                                  Cabbage Patch 18 || 15
                                                  Pop Roxx 18 || 17
                                                  Chiquita Banana 18 || 13
                                                  Moon Pie 18 || o8

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image
Leonhardt

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ¤ Wild Pokemon encounter: 290/- ¤ NPC encounter: 108/15 ¤ item count: Heart Scale : 10/10 || Area Specific: Dive Ball : 1/5
---------------------
Wearing:
User Image

Out Of Ball:

Autumn stared down the wailmer. This was the last time she was going to play this game. She picked up a paper net, dipping it into the water aaaand... the net broke. The grovyle took her single ticket and left, glad to be done with that game for good.
===

Leon made a face as Dumuzi teased him. It didn't REALLY bother him - it was all fun and games with the youth. While he was certainly not a homophobe, he just wasn't interested in men. Besides, his closet was taken up by something else. He reached over, ruffling the hair on top of her head. "Alright, missy. That's enough." he said, then pulled back his hand before Kai rested his jaw on her head. Kai seemed to grin as much as a gator could as his face was patted. He gave a grunt in response, agreeing to keep an eye on his trainer and Isis. "Sheesh, what are we going to do with you, Dumuzi~ " he sighed a bit, poking fun at Du as she mentioned not making any promises on keeping the sauciness to herself.

The lifeguard did blush a bit when the girl had seemed to come to the conclusion that they were on their way to another steamy chapter in their romance. That would be... just moving way too quickly. He didn't mind the girl's fantasies, though. They always managed to get a blush from Isis, and it was rather cute. "Good-bye, Du! Enjoy the fireworks, okay?" Leon smiled and waved after Kai gave her a hug. Kai then slunk off to stay beside Leon and Isis as they parted ways with their young friend. That silly Du...! She called out to name their child after her. Leon, admittedly was a bit flustered at the notion. It was nothing to do with the name; more to do with the idea of actually making a child with Isis. That... it was just much too soon for such things!

Isis seemed to soon be busy with a message, handing Kai the arcanine plush. Kai accepted it happily, holding the fluffy thing in his scaley arms. Leon got a message, too. Another Selphy pokemon that he had, and there was even better news. It seemed that there was a representative nearby that would look at the pokemon for Selphy, and somehow get a prize to you. While Isis was busy, Leon sought out this representative, showing off Sofie, his Mienshao, before asking for another gs ball. Somehow, he was able to get his desired prize rather quickly, via delivery of bird. He collected his prize, returning Sofie and putting the other gs ball in his bag.

Leon returned to Isis before she could even notice he was gone, sneaking up behind her and draping his arms over her shoulders. "I was thinking maybe we could find a private place... " he murmured into her ear, then pulled away with a dorky chuckle. "Actually, i was thinking we could go to Five Island real quick - there's a guy there that I usually leave a lemonade for his departed pokemon. I heard he gives out tms in his appreciation, but it's more about a tradition for me. Then, I'm thinking we can go pick up our pokemon from the daycare, turn in tickets... Go on a magic Lapras ride to one island to watch the fireworks. " he told her, then smiled. "Does that sound fine to you?"

[[Ticket Count: 183
OOC:
]]
SpectralEternity

Razsminion

Loonamist
selphy

Party Info:

Lv. 40
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 21/32

Lv. 23
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 1/35

Lv. 19
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 7/29

Lv. 27
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 3/20

Lv. 22
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Exp: 12/19

Lv. 28
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Wing Attack – 60
Exp: 3/33

Out of Party:

Lv. 22
Attacks:

User Image
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
Nickname:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound -
Fire Punch -
Defense Curl -
Foresight -

User Image
Nickname:
Lv. 19
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Items:

Pokedex
GS Balls: 2
Heart Scale: 13
HM#04 Strength
Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
Swim trunks
goggles
dragonair keychain
1 wrapped honey treat

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:29 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Profile || 3/3 Movement || 342/5 Pokemon Encounter || 272/15 Trainer NPC || 10/10 Lemonade (unclaimed)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ticket Count: 226 (+7)

Team OOB: User Image (Guised as Mysterious Cloaked Courier)

✿ ❀ Isis had just replied to Zero when she felt Leon's arms around her shoulders, bringing a light smile to Isis' face as she casually asked what they should do for the rest of their date. Of course, she wasn't expecting Leon to move closer and murmur in her ear that he'd been thinking of finding someplace private they could go to. Isis tensed and felt a hot blush rush up her neck and reach her ears, pouting as he moved away with a chuckle. "L-leon!!" Isis was puffing up again in irritation, though she couldn't look him in the eye, afraid to show just how red her face was.

Leon conceded. admitting he was actually thinking of going to five island since he'd made a tradition of dropping off a lemonade for a departed pokemon of someone who lived in the area. Isis winced at the thought of a departed pokemon, unable to help but think of Ebony, though she quickly shoved the thoughts away. "O-oh, alright, then I'll get one too. Though... I have to ask, why a lemonade?" Isis mentioned curiously, making her way over to a snack stand and purchasing a lemonade as an offering as well. Leon suggested afterwards they pick up their pokemon from the daycare, turn in their tickets, and then.... Go on a magic Lapras ride? Isis laughed at that. "Sounds great. I was wondering if we could go watch the fireworks too~" Isis agreed, making her way over to the docks and searching for Yang. It didn't take long to track the tall hooded figure he was disguised as, flagging him down before getting onto the boat for Five Island with Leon and Kai. ✿ ❀

[Exit to Five Island]

Daycare Pokemon

User Image User Image- Raja | 0 | Level 21 | 210/210 HP | Wonder Guard | Quiet Nature, Likes to observe, Playful when relaxed | 1/21 EXP | Holding: Choice Band | Powder Snow (40 damage, 3/10 chance of freezing target), Zen Headbutt (80, 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch), Bite (60 Damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch), Flame Charge (50, Raises User's Speed One Stage)

Gender Influence: (Female)

1:24

Total Ghost Types Defeated: 25/50

Next Attack: Level 34; Frost Breath

User Image User Image- Electra | | Level 39 | 390/390 HP | Static | Lax Nature, Tends to Fall Asleep randomly due to Narcolepsy, Fiercely Powerful in Battle | 23/28 EXP | Holding: Zap Plate | Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage), Bolt Strike (130, 6/10 Chance of Paralyzing), Dragon Pulse (85), Fire Punch ( 75, 4/10 Chance of Burn )

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image- Hylia | | Level 15 | 150/150 HP | Stance Change | Serious Nature, Protective and Obedient, Very Quiet | 10/25 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sacred Sword (90, target's stat changes don't affect this attack's damage), Iron Head (80, 4/10 chance of flinching), Kings Shield (Protects Against Attacks, and Lowers Opponent's Attack One Stage on Contact, Priority +4), Shadow Sneak (40, Priority +1)

Current Forme: Shield

Next Move: Shadow Ball, TM from Morty

User Image User Image- Wraith | | Level 36 | 360/360 HP | Insomnia | Impish Nature, Gluttonous, Likes to Scare people and Play Pranks | 21/34 EXP | Holding: N/A | Phantom Force (90, 1 - Disappears, 2 - Attacks, Can Strike Through Protect/Detect ), Trick or Treat (Adds Ghost Type to Target), Confuse Ray (Inflicts Confusion), Energy Ball (90, 1/2 chance of lowering Sp. Def.)

User Image User Image - Nocturne | | Level 39 | 390/390 HP | Infiltrator | Lonely Nature, Generally Aggressive, Distrusting, Hates all Males with a passion and seems to continually hold some sort of grudge towards them | 4/44 EXP | Holding: N/A | Boomburst (140, Hits All), Hurricane (110, 7/10 chance of causing confusion ), Fly (90, 1-fly up, 2-attack ), Moonlight (Restore 1/2 Max HP)

Next Move; Level 43- Super Fang

User Image User Image- Atona | | Level 41 | 410/410 HP | Adaptability | Hardy Nature, Likes to Protect Others, Wise, Old Soul, and Sensible | 8/22 EXP | Holding: Lucarionite | Psychic (90, 1/2 chance of lowering target's Sp. Def), Dragon Pulse (85), Aura Sphere (80, Never Misses), Flash Cannon- ( 80, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Sp. Defense One Stage)

Next Move; Iron Tail - via Heart Scale

User Image User Image- Tsumami | | Level 40 | 400/400 HP | Torrent | Calm Nature, Fairly Easygoing, Has a Southern Accent | 8/19 EXP | Holding: Mystic Water | Mud Bomb (65, 7/10 chance of Lowering Accuracy), Water Gun (40), Mud Shot (55, lowers speed), Ice Beam (90, 3/10 Chance of Freezing)

Next Move; Level 39- Muddy Water

User Image User Image- Yang | | Level 25 | 250/250 HP | Illusion | Impish Nature, Too Playful, Likes to push people's buttons | 24/25 EXP | Holding: N/A | Swagger (Confuses target, but also raises their attack by two stages ), Shadow Ball (80, 8/10 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage ), Extrasensory (80, 3/10 chance of making target flinch), Foul Play (90, Uses Opponents Stat Modification)

[Inactive]

User Image User Image- Vulcan | | Level 43 | 430/430 HP | Speed Boost | Mild Nature, Very Athletic, Open and Friendly to Others, assumes the "Nice Guy" role | 4/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenite | Focus Blast (120, 1/2 chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Def), Double Kick (30, Hits Twice), Peck (35), Flamethrower ( 90, 4/10 Chance of Burn )

Next Move; Level 44- Slash

User Image User Image- Dune | | Level 52 | 520/520 HP | Levitate | Naive Nature, A Little Skittish, Has a Stutter when he Speaks | 6/48 EXP | Holding: N/A | Dragon Rush (100, 3/10 chance to flinch), Rock Slide (75, 4/10 Chance of Flinching), Earth Power (90, 1/2 chance of lowering target's Sp. Defense), Crunch (60, 7/10 chance of lowering target's Sp. Defense)

User Image User Image - Vixen | | Level 56 | 560/560 HP | Flash Fire | Sassy Nature, Extremely Vain and Self Centered | 29/36 EXP | Holding: Twistedspoon | Dream Eater (100, Restores HP equal to half Damage Dealt, only usable when target is asleep), Confuse Ray (Inflicts Confusion), Hypnosis (Puts target to sleep, however after the first use, chances of causing same target to fall asleep multiple times decrease per use; 2nd: 8/10 chance 3rd: 4/10 chance 4th and on: 1/10 Chance ), Hex (65, double damage if foe is suffering from a status effect)

User Image User Image- Hinata | | Level 27 | 270/270 HP | Natural Cure | Jolly Nature, Likes to Play, Naive, Curious, and Childish | 16/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Recover (Recovers 1/2 HP), Magical Leaf (60, Doesn't Miss), Confusion (50, 4/10 Chance of Confusion), Heal Bell (Cures all party's status ailments, including the user's )

Next Move; Level 28- Anceintpower

User Image User Image- Nymph | | Level 30 | 300/300 HP | Pixelate | Timid Nature, Likes to Frolic, Secretly Blind, Speaks mostly French | 6/30 EXP | Holding: N/A | Draining Kiss (50, User recovers 3/4 of damage dealt), Swift (60, Never Misses, Hits Flying Targets), Heart Stamp (60, 4/10 chance of flinching), Quick Attack ( 40, Priority +1 )

Next Move; Level 37- Moonblast

User Image User Image- Cookie | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Limber | Brave Nature | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ice Punch (75 damage, 3/10 chance of freezing target), Pound (35), Foresight (Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost ), Defense Curl (Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle)

User Image User Image- Cream | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Limber | Brave Nature | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ice Punch (75 damage, 4/10 chance of burning target), Pound (35), Foresight (Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost ), Defense Curl (Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle)

User Image User Image- Grace | | Level 16 | 160/160 HP | Serene Grace | Naive Nature, Often Points out the Obvious | 14/21 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sky Attack (140, 1-charge, 2-attack, 4/10 chance of flinch, 1/10 chance to critically hit ), Aura Sphere (80, Never misses), Extreme Speed (80, Priority +2), Air Slash (75, 4/10 chance of making target flinch)

User Image User Image- Belle | | Level 22 | 220/220 HP | Serene Grace | Hasty Nature, Can't Sit Still, like ever | 12/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Metronome (0-200**), Sweet Kiss (Inflicts Confusion), Refresh (Heals poison, paralysis, or burn), Copycat (Copies foe's last move)

** Roll a d10, 1=0, 2=10, 3=30, 4=50, 5=60, 6=70, 7=80, 8=100, 9=120, 10=200

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Shayna
-Zero
-Audrey
-Alice
-David
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya
-Dumuzi
-Theo

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Stamp Booklet (Complete) User Image Digital Camera User Image Zero's Mask User Image Ponyta Plush User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image Super Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞ User Image Masterball x 3 User Image Ultra Ball x5

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞ User ImageFull Restore x3 User Image Max Revive x6 User Image Rare Candy x2 User Image Lum Berry x14

Held Items:

User Image Charcoal x1 User Image Choice Band x1 (Currently Held By Raja) User Image Mow Plug x1 User Image Mystic Water x2 (One of which is being held by Tsunami) User Image Roman Candle x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x5
User Image White Flute x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense x1 User Image Escape Rope User Image Big Mushroom x2 User Image Crystal Shard x0 User Image Thunderstone x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black Appricorn x1

Badge Case

User Image

User Image - Stone Badge

User Image - Knuckle Badge

User Image - Dynamo Badge

User Image - Heat Badge

User Image - Balance Badge

User Image - Feather Badge

User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut

User Image - HM O2 Fly

User Image HM O3 Surf

User Image - HM O4 Strength

User Image - TM 7O Flash

User Image - TM 42 Facade

User Image - TM 39 Rock Tomb

User Image - TM 08 Bulk Up

User Image -TM 72 Volt Switch

User Image TM 50 Overheat

User Image - TM 40 Aerial Ace

User Image - TM 14 Blizzard

User Image - TM 04 Calm Mind

Vigilia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:14 am
User Image
Leonhardt

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ¤ Wild Pokemon encounter: 291/- ¤ NPC encounter: 109/15 ¤ item count: Heart Scale : 1/10 || Area Specific: - : 1/5
---------------------
Wearing:
User Image

Out Of Ball:

Autumn played darts, popping ten balloons. She proudly collected her six tickets and went along her way.

===
Leon's grin only got wider as Isis reacted to his murmur. She was just so darn cute! He walked with her as she calmed down enough, heading further away from the party. Kai followed along, holding Isis' arcanine plushy. The gator seemed to enjoy the fluffiness, and didn't seem to mind carrying it at all. "Well... Lemonade was Tectonix's favorite treat. The guy also has plenty of good stories to tell to those interested, too." Leon answered Isis as she stopped to get a Lemonade.

A certain brightly colored grovyle spotted her trainer, running up to him and handing over the prizes and tickets she's earned. "Thanks, Autumn. This is great!" he commented, welcoming her back. She even seemed to have gotten him a lemonade as well. What a coincidence! The lifeguard returned his attention to Isis as she seemed in agreement with his plans. "Great! We'll have the best view ever, I promise!" he told her. Once Yang was retrieved, they boarded for five island together.

[exit to five island]

[[Ticket Count: 189
OOC:
]]
SpectralEternity

Party Info:

Lv. 40
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 22/32

Lv. 23
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 2/35

Lv. 19
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 8/29

Lv. 27
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 4/20

Lv. 22
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Exp: 13/19

Lv. 28
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Wing Attack – 60
Exp: 4/33

Out of Party:

Lv. 22
Attacks:

User Image
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
Nickname:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound -
Fire Punch -
Defense Curl -
Foresight -

User Image
Nickname:
Lv. 19
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Items:

Pokedex
GS Balls: 2
Heart Scale: 13
HM#04 Strength
Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
Swim trunks
goggles
dragonair keychain
1 wrapped honey treat

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:46 am
User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dumuzi giggled and laughed at her friend as they said their final good-byes, they were both sure a lot of fun to tease and their reactions made. She was happy to have met them, and she was looking forwards to the next time they would meet, probably during her first contest where she hoped the wow them. She may have a long way to go before then, but she now had more than one goal to look forwards to on her journey. Dumuzi watched for a moment as they disappeared into the distance before she turned and walked along on her own way. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, calm and collected in the moment of the growing tranquility of the night as she started towards the boats that were going to ferry her across the water to island one. Reaching up, she tried to undo the mess that Leon had left her with when he ruffled her hair at her teasing. Didn’t boys know that it was bad luck to mess with a girl’s hair? Well, she hoped that the bad luck would hold off until Leon and Isis were done with their date. Leon was a pretty cool guy, he was like the older brother that she wished she had instead of the one that she was given, and Isis… she hoped that she could be like Isis when she got older, she seemed like such a strong person that was full of life.

Dumuzi finally reached the boat that was going to take her to the first island. She looked behind her one more time before the boat pushed off and started to take her to her next destination. The gentle rocking of the boat made her feel a little bit sleepy by the time that the ride was halfway over. She pondered over what she should do after the festival, plans were kind of changing quick for her, and she was kind of anxious to get into a position where she was going to be able to work on contest stuff with her pokemon. She still needed at least one more for her toughness category, so she still had a bit of hunting to do on her end. She formulated her plan, she would go back to Kalos and find her Tough pokemon, either a Carbink or a Mawile depending on what she was able to find first, form there, she would start to train and get the pokemon that she had ready for some action. She figured a good first step for her to do this would be to go to Sinnoh region where there was rumours they were going to try and start up their own contest circuit. It would probably be a good place to start and she would likely find some people starting to gather there that she could practice with. The level of challenge should be a little more forgiving as well, at least, that’s what she hoped for the moment. It would be nice to not start off totally getting stomped by your competition first thing, it would certainly be a discouraging start to her contest life, but at the same time… she expected losses, she was going to be going into things with very fresh eyes and not a lot of experience. Once she got the passion for it, she supposed that everything would be okay. She hoped that Taz helped her along the way as well, she was going to need all the help that she could get.

[Exit to Island One]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: Nothing pressing
Feelings: Neutral
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv: 20 Exp: 1/25 Status: inactive Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 11/28 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv:20 Exp:1/20 Status: Inactive pokemonFriendship counter: Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 100/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp: 4/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 4/19 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 0/5 [1/5]

Item count Tm 20: Safeguard: 2/ 30 [Ability: Pick-up]
Hearscale: 2/10
Tickets: 549
Wild Encounter's 176/5
NPC Encounter: 216/??
Moving Location: 3/3

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Dusk Ball x5
Net Ball x5
Luxury Ball x5
Fast Ballsx5
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry
Walmel Berry
5x Pamtre berry
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Rage Candy Bar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 23 Draining kiss
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Bubble Beam
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Sylveon ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Fairy ◆ N/A █
█ Dark ◆ Offensive █ Bite►60▐ - 4/10 Chance of Flinch
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █Draining Kiss►50▐ - heals user’s HP by ¾ of the damage dealt█ Normal ◆Offensive █Swift►60▐ - Never misses (attacks more than one enemy)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Quick Attack►40▐ - +1 priority move
Next Move wanted:Lv 20 Draining Kiss
Held item:
Ability:Cute Charm The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tam Lin ( Dedenne )█ Naughty █ Electric ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Offense █ Tackle ►50▐ - N/A
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Tail Whip►N/A▐ - Lowers target's defense by one stage
█ ◆ █Thundershock►40▐ - 4/10 chance of paralysis
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Next Move wanted: Lvl. 11 Charge
Held item: N/A
Ability:Pick Up: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tenanye ( Togepi )█ ♀ █ Fairy ◆ █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Growl►N/A▐ - Lowers target's attack by one stage
█ Fairy ◆ Defensive █ Charm►N/A▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by two stages
█ Normal ◆ Varies █ Metronome ► Varies▐ - 0-250**
█ Fairy ◆ Defensive █Sweet Kiss ►N/A▐ - Inflicts target with confusion
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Yawn- The user yawns, making the target drowsy, and at the end of the next round, then foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target
Held item: Sooth Bell
Ability:Serene Grace: The chances of a move having an extra effect doubles *

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff