Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Nightmare Town District Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TakaiOokami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:33 am
Yomi laughed, "Alright, but try not to bet too outrageously," she said. She realized that she would probably be the one to bet the money seeing as Cecil was currently a squirrel and Ormsby probably didn't have that much money, or his wallet on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:59 am
"you could bet on me!" Kieth said Appearing behind all three of them with a smile and thumbs up. "hello friends" he said with a smile "have you come to support me?" he asked.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

TakaiOokami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:11 am
Yomi jumped, literally, with her tail puffed up again and her ears back, and then made a sound that was something between a hiss and a growl. "I swear by the time this day ends i'm not going to have any nerves left," she said with her eyes closed and then slowly opened them as she turned around. "I dunno, we came to check out the festival and now our friend here wants to see who can beat up this one guy he dislikes the best. So technically no but you do look like a likely person to be able to do that," she said as she tried to calm down by taking deep breaths.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:33 am
not even noticing kieth till yomi jumps and being fairly re-leaved at the notice of someone else jumping first even though rather embarrassed that he couldnt notice something even though he had an excuse of watching the rest of the crowd
"hello, nice to meet you, so your going to be in the competition yes? there's this guy with a huge axe about the size of himself and he some how can react to stuff without seeing it... may i ask how i might expect you to tear his head off for me?"
talking himself into a rage originally not holding much of a grudge but thinking about it more and more and getting agitated by it now and fairly much coming to just about asking people to take the bet as payment for making him suffer  

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:02 pm
"I may not how you say 'Tear his head oof' but i can make him hurt real, real bad" Keith said "you know i don't think he's lying" Cecil noted as he stared at the Russians incredible size and stature.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:31 pm
"Well I don't really think it would be... morally correct to tear his head off anyway," Yomi said with a frown.  

TakaiOokami
Crew

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:57 pm
"just remember... he carries a giant steel axe the size of you and hits stuff blind folded... any way you can promise me that pain for my pay?"
putting the bag down and pulling out 5 silver coins which was what he had to spare for extra things this week  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:02 pm
"deal!" he said "shall we shake on it?" he asked.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:17 pm
"but... i know nothing about you... i admire your enthusiasm but i am fairly short of cash, may i know what i am buying?"
curling up trying to ask for a demonstration as best he can without being offensive  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:31 pm
"I'm sorry" Kieth said worried he was being untrustworthy "what is it you would like to see" "just show us how strong you are" Cecil said "oh well ok" Kieth said as he kneel'ed down and knocked on the ground. the ground Split and cracked and spread across the street knocking over a street lamp "oh my" Keith said as if he just spilled something on the carpet.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

TakaiOokami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:43 pm
"I don't think you need to worry about how strong he is Ormsby..." Yomi said, looking at the cracked ground and street lamp.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:59 pm
"I agree" Cecil said with his wide lil eye's staring at the ground "so?" he said standing up with his hands at his sides "am I how you say 'Employed'?"  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:39 am
"HOLY WAR CROSSFIRE!!... last time i saw a split like that it was a demon tearing a dragonsoul in half just to watch it reform!! HIRED!! going to go place my bet!!"
jumping off the roof and halfway to the ground rocketing away giving a slow bullet like decent into the crowd around the booth for placing his bet just barely remembering his name  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:08 am
"I hope he doesn't use up all his money on that bet," Yomi said with a nervous laugh, watching Ormsby.  

TakaiOokami
Crew

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:21 pm
"Alright then!" Keith said with a smile before running off. "Cool can we go inside now?" Cecil said anxious to get inside and see the action unfold.  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games