Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Gentleman

Wealthy Tycoon

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:41 pm
VincentValintine LimitBrk
The Ninja Gentleman
So you're doing a father and son thing?
Interesting... *scratches chin*
Ya if i dont win the tourney I will probably just change the story of Johns from being a gym leader to a famous trainer who is still a bartender or something sweatdrop
Interesting.
I'm not sure that you can start off with pokemon that are not from the Professor, other then Gym leaders/E4 members but that would be up to Danali or Miss D or the Professor.
well than if I lose the tourney i will make him just a retired famous trainer whos now just a bartender who has a houndour  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:42 pm
The Ninja Gentleman
The Ninja Gentleman
So you're doing a father and son thing?
Interesting... *scratches chin*
Ya if i dont win the tourney I will probably just change the story of Johns from being a gym leader to a famous trainer who is still a bartender or something sweatdrop
Interesting.
I'm not sure that you can start off with pokemon that are not from the Professor, other then Gym leaders/E4 members but that would be up to Danali or Miss D or the Professor.
well than if I lose the tourney i will make him just a retired famous trainer whos now just a bartender who has a houndour
Like I said, still up to the leaders. *shrugs*
Bunneh doesn't have power over the profiles.  

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:31 am
The Ninja Gentleman
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username:The Ninja Gentleman
Character Name: Kyle Raven
Character Description:User Image The Son of John and Alice Raven, Kyle he is a hot blooded 16 year old is ready to become a master of pokemon battles,go on many journeys, and to defeat the elite four.
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Poochyana
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):Etura
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..):Not yet

A father son thing sounds cool! Forgive me for not being on I have been very busy in real life. I will approve of a poochyenna and I will return as the professor as soon as I can (in class now ^^') I will also accept your gym emtry. The picture is fine  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:18 pm
One Winged Angelda
Gym Leader Application
Username: One Winged Angelda
Character Name: Nyx. Nothing else to it.
Character Description: [x]
To which Gym are you applying?: Deres Gym.
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels): [47] Absol
[45] Weavile
[46] Vullaby
[44] Deino
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?: You guys can create it.
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Hoenn's Mossdeep City.
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Uhm, sure. I think.
Give an RP Sample:
here
and here

Very pretty! I'll add this to the tournament  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:14 pm
Basic Application
Username: Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu
Character Name: Atrum Vox
Character Description: A rather tall young man near the height of 6'2, with naturally spiky hair that he died some parts red for a highlight. His clothes usually are an attire of shirt, pants, and a coat, but soemthing he always wears are a pair of teched out shoes which have a trigger release when both shoes are hit on each other to pop out a pair of skates. The final piece of him is a knee guard which has a large metal spike coming from it.
He is a tan young man, eyes usually in a calm state, making him seem cold or uncaring to any situation even during great excitement. If he isn't seen walking/skating or with a pokemon, to just training with his own combat skills he is often reading.
If trainer, what starter?): Dratini
What Region are you originally from?:
Do you want a job in Etrua?: Is a traveling Martial Arts trainer
Give an RP Sample: Here is one from a vampire role lay I was dragged into by a friend.

The moment his power lashed out from his hand he felt the guard drop out of consciousness. It was funny that Marcus would allow such weaklings to guard, well, they were young and probably wanted to prove something, even he had a heart to let young bloods take a shot, so did Atrum. It was just funny that three would be here just now, and the girl had been able to handle them. She also seemed very happy about her body, for being a little more than half naked. More so the mortal had a stance about her, this one the king Shane was more than willing to test out, if it was not for him wanting to hear more about her first. Though battle can tell you a great many things about a person, more information can still be gained by word of mouth.
As it seemed he was right in his early assumptions of the girl being in search of a friend or to free slaves, an honorable and respectable goal to reach in Atrum's eyes. But he did not cut her off as she so arrogantly spoke out that she did not need help, she had no idea the trouble she had gotten herself into. If even the slightest word got out that a mortal, especially one that can be assumed in association with that of hunters or the Scarlet blade, she could quickly become troubled with armies of vampire knights of the Black Court. Even a scarlet blade could not handle that with a small brigade, and it would be a useless attempt alone.
About that moment she spoke more about her fighting with Atrum and her not going down with ease. It seems she may over estimate herself compared to Hell Cutter, amusing, but then again she could very well be skilled. This king was not one to underestimate anyone, especially humans, the creatures are normally weak and pathetic to a vampire's strength, but any human can gain the skill to kill a beast such as himself. So with a smile the king moved forward slightly to give out his renown and well known hand touch to forehead to represent his knowledge of the other, and his respect to them. This woman had his respect already, she moved at risk of her life against friends, though he assumed her Scarlet Blade, he still liked that she did such even at risk of fighting himself, and sticking to her ways by not having help by the race she despises. But he stopped when the door was barged into by 3 more guard, older and he could smell on them a history, and more so the same mindless blood lust of this Court.

Turning slowly as they spoke, he began to walk towards them. This woman was his enemy, in a way, but she was after something truly great. Humans were such magnificent creatures, he enjoyed them in ways often viewed disgusting, but if not for his once human mother, he would not be who he is today. He knew that it would cause issues, but he had a plan to protect his kingdom from the military of the Black Court.

"You men came at the wrong time. Prepare to feed Hell Cutter." Atrum said as he looked to them, of course they were confused at first, but with his speed he was right at them, he used his telekinesis to knock one away as he brought Hell Cutter out of his sheathe to slash the middle guard's head off, blood spewing for a quick few moments as his body turned to ash. The second guard jumped back and pulled out a sword, he knew quickly he had to kill the king or more problems would arise, he was however not sure how to expect the Shane to react. He was slow, which gave Atrum quick room to keep his momentum up in a small spin to bring his legendary sword up, cutting through this guard's blade as if it were metal, doing it so fast and smooth the metal didn't crack or splinter its metal everywhere, but looked as if it were forged with a smooth tip of a short blade. This upward slash only lead to the guards demise as his throat had been cut open, but that didn't kill him, no, the king smashed his left hand into his chest, breaking him open to turn into ash.
The living guard, which caught himself on a wall, took a stance, but was not going to get near the king in a stupid running attack. The king smiled slightly as he brought his bloodied left hand to the air, using his mental power to lift the guard, and with a pull shot the vampire knight to himself at high speeds, meeting Hell Cutter in a stab. The vampire did not turn ash, but instead his blood seemed to turn into a red mist as if it had been shot out of him quickly, then his body turned ash without blood within him, since it had all been floating in the air now. With observation it can be very easily seen that the red mist had been shooting all over Hell Cutter, only to vanish into the blade. The sword had actually fed on a vampire, consuming it's blood, and to some assumptions, it's soul as well.

Turning to look at the mortal, Atrum gave her just a calm look. He seemed a bit annoyed by killing his own race, but he expected the girl would remember this the next time they decided to attack the Blue Court. Sheathing his sword, it's eye sockets glowing a bright and deadly red.

"Don't ever say a Vampire was never nice to a human. Now go find your friend, and remember what help I gave you, even if you didn't want it." Atrum said as he brought his feet down onto the two halves of the swords he cut in half, he knew for sure that if anyone knew the power of Hell Cutter, and this sword being too smooth without cracks from being cut in half, that he himself would be seen breaking the alliance of the three kingdoms. So with himself breaking the blades a bit more with his feet, cracking them, it would not leave a trace of what he did. Giving a small and kind smile to her, his hair revealing his handsome, but strong vampire face, he turned to make his leave from the room, looking to head back into the ballroom in silence and ready to hide quickly so as to slither his way back into the crowd, leaving no trace of him ever leaving.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:45 pm
Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Wow.. I'm not sure what else to say you're even more amazing than I gave you credit for. As I said it is accepted without question Welcome to Etrua.
I'm not sure how you'd feel about a duel position but might I suggest that you would make an extraordinary legendary Pokemon!

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:47 pm
Professor Valerian
Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Wow.. I'm not sure what else to say you're even more amazing than I gave you credit for. As I said it is accepted without question Welcome to Etrua.
I'm not sure how you'd feel about a duel position but might I suggest that you would make an extraordinary legendary Pokemon!

I'll give it some thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:42 pm
Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu
Professor Valerian
Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

I definitely see you weren't joking when you said a paragraph wasn't a problem...this is gonna be fun to see your work here in Etrua.  

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:15 pm
Belzayne
Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu
Professor Valerian
Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

I definitely see you weren't joking when you said a paragraph wasn't a problem...this is gonna be fun to see your work here in Etrua.

Yeah I was pretty serious about paragraphs being simple, and that isn't even my best work in that vampire role play, or my best work in general. Then again I have been having writers block lately. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:01 am
Gym Leader Application
Username:
TegamiBachiScout
Character Name:
Pisces- Yes that Pisces. The Team Celestia Grunt. (What? Evil guys can be gym leaders...)
Character Description:
Pisces the Celestia Grunt.
To which Gym are you applying?:
Deres- For the tournament.
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels):
He'll use his Absol(at a lower level) level 45
Cacturne level 44
Drapion level 44
Crawdaunt level 45

Will you create your own badge or have us make it?:
I'd rather you make it.
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):
I'm pretty sure I said he's from Unova.
Do you want another job in Etrua?:[/b
He's still go the grunt job.
Give an RP Sample:
I'll use my others.

Anderceus

Witty Millionaire

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

DKrueger

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:19 pm
Basic Application
Username: DKrueger
Character Name: Darren Green
Character Description: Darren is a male, aspriring trainer. He stands at about 5'11", and is 17 years of age. Origionating from Hoenn, he was a worker in his father's business. Desperately wanting to travel into the nearby deserts, he constantly bugged his parents to partake in the Region's Pokemon League challenge, by getting his own pokemon. It took nearly seven years of dropping hints, hard work, and a bit of pleading, but! Finding out about Etrua, his parents gave him a starter, and let him go. With the condition he travels with the daughter of a family friend, whom he'd never met. [Said daughter will probably be played by WolfyoftheSky] As far as physical description goes, I have a picture in mind for if this is accepted.
I want to be: The very best, like no one ever was! [Trainer ]
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Abra, Please!

What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Hoenn
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Not particularly, unless I need more money than I can get from winning battles.

Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):

[This was whipped up in a few minutes. I can also send links to a much better quality roleplay that took much more time to post, if needed. This is a bit average for me, if not below.]

Hello...? Helloo-oo~? Wake up already! Just great. His first pokemon, and the darned thing wouldn't even wake up... How was he supposed to do anything with a pokemon that just slept all the time. Defeated, he turned to his pokedex for help. Pointing it at the yellow and brown creature, he awaited for it to properly identify the pokemon. Abra, the Psi pokemon! The machine read. Using its psychic powers is such a strain on it's brain, that it needs to sleep for 18 hours a day. Darren let out a heavy sigh. Of course, his parents stuck him with a pokemon that slept most of the day... What could he do with that? Awww... I'm going to look pathetic when she gets here... He thought allowed. He then turned to the sleeping Abra with a frown. Come on... Can't you help me out here? He asked. He waited... No responce. Squating down in front of the creature, he waves a hand in front of its close eyes. Hm... He reached out his other arm, inching towards the creatures shoulders, perhaps to shake it awake. But as soon as he came within a few inches, the creature vanished! In surprise, Darren fell over on his face. Moments later, the Abra reappeared, sitting on Darren's back. Whoa. That. Is. AMAZING! He yelled happily. He turned to look up at the Abra, and to his surprise, it's eyes were still shut. Great... Looks like it can still do what it needs to in it's sleep... He groaned. Giving up, he decided to take this problem from the source, his parents.
Raising his right arm, his Live Caster [Xtransceiver] was revealed. (Now normally, in Hoenn, he'd gotten accustumed to a Pokenavigator from the Stone company, but his wealthy, materialistic parents insisted he get the latest thing.) He hadn't the slightest idea how to use the thing, so he was willing to try anything.
It took about a minute to find the power button, and from there, it was quite teh comical sight to see him fumbling around the menus and such, to find the call function. There. He said, breathlessly, as the device began to dial for his parents. He also noticed a light clicking on, by a shiny dome on the front of the device. Instantly, the black screen was replaced with a picture of his father, causing him to jump back in surprise. Ah! Good! His father took the initiative. You figured out how to use your Live Caster, I see. Darren rolled his eyes. Yeah, I certainly did... He thought sarcasticly. Anyways, have you met your partner yet? She should be there soon. Darren interrupted. Actually, its my partner that I wanted to ask you about! He stated, referring to Abra. His father took that the wrong way, and frowned. Well you're already there. And did you forget? You get Abra so long as you go with her. The Professor may have given it to you, but we can surely take it back! Now no more complaints, goodbye! His father said rather hastly, and in a slightly annoyed tone, before his picture disappeared. Well... that wasn't any help. Darren stated aloud. Looking back down, he made an attempt to contact his father again, which went unanswered.
Sighing, Darren turned back to his Abra. Well.. Just you and me, I guess. He said, the pokemon of course didn't respond, still not having woken up. Yup. You're going to be a fun one. With that, he set his backpack down next to him, and leaned against a tree, along with the sleeping pokemon.

If you'd like to see an example of my best work, I will link you to this thread Here.

I also have one more question. I would like to ask permission that if I am accepted to be a trainer of said Abra, if I may get it with it's Dream World ability, which is Magic Guard.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:28 pm
Basic Application
Username: Wolfyofthesky
Character Name: June Denova
Character Description: Le Picture Too lazy to put details here for now, will do in profile, but she is the girl mentioned in the above post :3
If trainer, what starter?: Squirtle

What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Heck, who know. Not really.
Give an RP Sample: Hehe, none necessary, I presume?  

Wolfyofthesky

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:31 am
DKrueger
Basic Application
Username: DKrueger
Character Name: Darren Green
Character Description: Darren is a male, aspriring trainer. He stands at about 5'11", and is 17 years of age. Origionating from Hoenn, he was a worker in his father's business. Desperately wanting to travel into the nearby deserts, he constantly bugged his parents to partake in the Region's Pokemon League challenge, by getting his own pokemon. It took nearly seven years of dropping hints, hard work, and a bit of pleading, but! Finding out about Etrua, his parents gave him a starter, and let him go. With the condition he travels with the daughter of a family friend, whom he'd never met. [Said daughter will probably be played by WolfyoftheSky] As far as physical description goes, I have a picture in mind for if this is accepted.
I want to be: The very best, like no one ever was! [Trainer ]
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Abra, Please!

What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Hoenn
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Not particularly, unless I need more money than I can get from winning battles.

Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):

[This was whipped up in a few minutes. I can also send links to a much better quality roleplay that took much more time to post, if needed. This is a bit average for me, if not below.]

Hello...? Helloo-oo~? Wake up already! Just great. His first pokemon, and the darned thing wouldn't even wake up... How was he supposed to do anything with a pokemon that just slept all the time. Defeated, he turned to his pokedex for help. Pointing it at the yellow and brown creature, he awaited for it to properly identify the pokemon. Abra, the Psi pokemon! The machine read. Using its psychic powers is such a strain on it's brain, that it needs to sleep for 18 hours a day. Darren let out a heavy sigh. Of course, his parents stuck him with a pokemon that slept most of the day... What could he do with that? Awww... I'm going to look pathetic when she gets here... He thought allowed. He then turned to the sleeping Abra with a frown. Come on... Can't you help me out here? He asked. He waited... No responce. Squating down in front of the creature, he waves a hand in front of its close eyes. Hm... He reached out his other arm, inching towards the creatures shoulders, perhaps to shake it awake. But as soon as he came within a few inches, the creature vanished! In surprise, Darren fell over on his face. Moments later, the Abra reappeared, sitting on Darren's back. Whoa. That. Is. AMAZING! He yelled happily. He turned to look up at the Abra, and to his surprise, it's eyes were still shut. Great... Looks like it can still do what it needs to in it's sleep... He groaned. Giving up, he decided to take this problem from the source, his parents.
Raising his right arm, his Live Caster [Xtransceiver] was revealed. (Now normally, in Hoenn, he'd gotten accustumed to a Pokenavigator from the Stone company, but his wealthy, materialistic parents insisted he get the latest thing.) He hadn't the slightest idea how to use the thing, so he was willing to try anything.
It took about a minute to find the power button, and from there, it was quite teh comical sight to see him fumbling around the menus and such, to find the call function. There. He said, breathlessly, as the device began to dial for his parents. He also noticed a light clicking on, by a shiny dome on the front of the device. Instantly, the black screen was replaced with a picture of his father, causing him to jump back in surprise. Ah! Good! His father took the initiative. You figured out how to use your Live Caster, I see. Darren rolled his eyes. Yeah, I certainly did... He thought sarcasticly. Anyways, have you met your partner yet? She should be there soon. Darren interrupted. Actually, its my partner that I wanted to ask you about! He stated, referring to Abra. His father took that the wrong way, and frowned. Well you're already there. And did you forget? You get Abra so long as you go with her. The Professor may have given it to you, but we can surely take it back! Now no more complaints, goodbye! His father said rather hastly, and in a slightly annoyed tone, before his picture disappeared. Well... that wasn't any help. Darren stated aloud. Looking back down, he made an attempt to contact his father again, which went unanswered.
Sighing, Darren turned back to his Abra. Well.. Just you and me, I guess. He said, the pokemon of course didn't respond, still not having woken up. Yup. You're going to be a fun one. With that, he set his backpack down next to him, and leaned against a tree, along with the sleeping pokemon.

If you'd like to see an example of my best work, I will link you to this thread Here.

I also have one more question. I would like to ask permission that if I am accepted to be a trainer of said Abra, if I may get it with it's Dream World ability, which is Magic Guard.

Gah!! Im so sorry I havnt been on >.< this is accepted and I dsont think its bad work at all.. go to the lab to pick up your Abra (If prof. V's not there someone else will be ^^") again I appologise for being away  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:32 am
Tegami Bachi Scout
Gym Leader Application
Username:
TegamiBachiScout
Character Name:
Pisces- Yes that Pisces. The Team Celestia Grunt. (What? Evil guys can be gym leaders...)
Character Description:
Pisces the Celestia Grunt.
To which Gym are you applying?:
Deres- For the tournament.
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels):
He'll use his Absol(at a lower level) level 45
Cacturne level 44
Drapion level 44
Crawdaunt level 45

Will you create your own badge or have us make it?:
I'd rather you make it.
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):
I'm pretty sure I said he's from Unova.
Do you want another job in Etrua?:[/b
He's still go the grunt job.
Give an RP Sample:
I'll use my others.

Ohhh Celestia as a gym leader?! Interesting XD Can you send me a pic? I dont think he has one already does he? Please forgive me for being away so long.. rl is kicking my a** hard!  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:34 am
Wolfyofthesky
Basic Application
Username: Wolfyofthesky
Character Name: June Denova
Character Description: Le Picture Too lazy to put details here for now, will do in profile, but she is the girl mentioned in the above post :3
If trainer, what starter?: Squirtle

What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Heck, who know. Not really.
Give an RP Sample: Hehe, none necessary, I presume?

Haha another trainer? cool ^^ I love the pic shes pretty!! Sorry its taken so long to get back to you I really must get on more often damn school >.<  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff