Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:17 am
"because.....he is Daddy, that bad man which hurt mommy is not Daddy.....the man Down the hall is Daddy." said Aisu climbing up on her mother's bed with the stuffed wolf.

"We just need to lock themselves in the room and make sure they get the dirty deed going." said Serenity.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:22 am
"But....Wouldn't that be a bad idea because Yuki will still be suffering a broken heart? I mean she really loved Mercutio you know." Michiko said.

"Huh...?" She looked to the hall. "I guess he is...He's a lot kinder than Mercutio anyway..." She whispered.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:28 am
"Yea Mommy." she said yawning laying down on her mother's bed sleeping on the wolf toy. "Daddy is a nice man."

"And how do you plan to get your Dad and Yuki together?"

Carbuncle came in seeing Yuki and the sleeping Aisu. "There is my Daughter." he said going over petting her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:47 am
She watched Carbuncle and sighed sitting down. "I don't know what to say to him..." She thought.

"Only time can truly bring them together."  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:50 am
"Yea I guess you're right Michiko." said Serenity.

Carbuncle then had Haiko take Aisu back to her room as Carbuncle sat down looking over to Yuki. "You look like you got some Dark Thoughts, what is on your mind? Maybe I can help you with those thoughts." Said Carbuncle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:57 am
"No...I'm fine..." She said, hugging her knees to her chest looking away.

Michiko nodded.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:54 am
Ryuu couldn't believe his eyes. It worked! He was so happy to see kami alive he started tearing up "Kami.." he hugged her to him "I'm sorry kami. Im so sorry." He rubbed her back and held her with tears streaming down his face. "Misame.. would you return the ring to me?." He asked as he wiped the tears off his face

Luna looked at raphael "yes you've been quite silent.. but that's okay, because I might be silent for a while too." She said softly. "Something evil is outside and not far from here. It's mercutio but his presence doesn't feel the same.. his presence was threatening and intense before but never scared me.." she looked out the window "but I think it's safe to say that I am scared." She looked at raphael "I'm scared because I cant fight.. if I try ill strain my body and hurt myself, but I want to kick his a** so freaking bad.. I've always wanted to give him a high five to the face. With a brick.." 'I hate his ******** guts' she thought. But she knew raphael would keep her from doing it. So she played with the fluffy end of her braid nervously "what if he smells me. And notices that im back? He might try to kill me." She sighed since she had things on her mind aswell. "You know you can talk to me about those things on your mind." She said looking at him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:02 pm
"Well Right now just make sure that your father doesn't do something stupid while resting up." said Serenity going to take care of Naito who needed someone to take care of him.

Soyokaze looked over to Ryuu and Kami then over to Sakiko. "He did it?! He seriously did it...." said Soyokaze as he looked over to them.

Loki then looked over to them. "So the deal worked out just as well, like any who wished to barter with death, must make a deal to become a member of his army." said Loki.

"Is it about what you had to do with the Black Beast Mercutio has become? He will find his way back to use you and your family. He will not stop now that his goals were shown, He will Kill that King Person He whispered about in his slumbers all those years ago. He will not stop until he devours the souls of those which will give him his goal." said Carbuncle looking over to Yuki.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:56 pm
"What stupid thing could father be doing?" Michiko asked, looking to her grandmother.

"Mm....Ryuu?" She whispered shakily as she looked up to him as Misame handed him the ring. She was half awake so--she didn't know what was going on or what to expect.

"It is Mercutio," Raphael said with a grim and solemn look. "Yuki must have kicked him to the curb... And threw him down into a beast like consciousness."

"...How did he do it...?"

Yuki looked down. "I see...So he's a monster now." She said darkly as she clenched her fist.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:00 am
Ryuu smiled "I'm so happy you're okay." He said relieved and he looked at her with thoughtful eyes. "I've missed you.." ryuu looked at misame. "When she is feeling better.. will you let me know? I want to let her get her rest... and.. I made a deal with Death.. that when I die I will become one of his Shinigami.." he said and looked back at kami "I would do anything for her. I would take a bullet or blade for her."Ryuu looked back at misame and the family "and.. I am sorry for everything that happened to her.. I can't tell you how awful I feel.." he said with a sad voice.

Luna had a slightly terrified look in her eyes. "Holy s**t.." she said "that's.. brutal. I hope she put him down.. because I think i can feel her near" she paused "I really hope she put him down. I nevee got any good feelings about mercutio since the first day I saw him. " she said looking at him. And got up walking over to raphael, giving him a hug resting her head on his chest closing her eyes. "Hey." She said softly looking up at him with a sparkle in her eye from the moonlight.  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:51 am
Saga slept thinking of what will happen from this point on with his life now that Miyazu is gone and Yuki bears the mark of the Queen. "What is going to be done about Yuki being captured by Carbuncle and kept as his Prisoner.....I need to free her no matter what." thought Saga.

Mercutio Wandered the snowy banks of Antarctica as he searched for a way off the ice. "I will come for you and will Destroy you Saga, then that Breeding machine will be mine forever." said Mercutio swearing that he will get what he thought was rightfully his.

Nago Felt Rage building up in his system as he glared over to his sister.

Aisu Slept on her mother's bed.

Daritsu looked over to Rose with a gentle smile then looking out the window. "What will be for our future?" he asked.

Serenity then looked down to her Son. "So much even with sleep.....He used to Sleep Walk, just keep an eye on him." said Serenity.

Koyomi smiled looking over to Death. "Well you do your job while the two of us get some rest." said Koyomi going back to the bedroom with her hand over her stomach.

Tsubasa then looked over seeing Michiko in the house. "Hey there....thought you moved out of the house away from Saga?" asked Tsubasa looking over confused.

Naito was sleeping off in his crib next to Serenity's room.

Dairen Slept dreaming of Michiko.

Ixa then looked over to Celeste with wonder of what will happen with the up coming fights and battles with Carbuncle.

Soyokaze then looked over to Sakiko then looked over to Ryuu and Kami. "Well they seem to have there Life Back together." said Soyokaze.

Loki looked over to Misame. "Well you got your sister back, how does it feel to know she is back from the land of the dead." said Loki.

Urama just sat down thinking of what is going on. He saw Nago and Natsumi having a discussion with Hinotori sitting there.

Haruto just looked out the window. "He must be stopped without a question of a doubt. Carbuncle will Kill Everyone just because he can and Will." said Haruto.

Hinotori looked over to Natsumi still trying to calm down Nago which then he looked over to Urama. "Well it seems like we got one more member on the good side down the drain." said Hinotori.

Chimera returned home and rested in bed, with Isako in the bed as well.

Carbuncle nodded. "Yes the Nightmare-ish Darkness of this world filled his soul up and turned him into a Black Wolf Monster on the hunt for the rest of them." said Carbuncle.

Haiko looked over his shoulder seeing Carbuncle talking to YHuki while Aisu was on the bed.

Kiba looked over to the house. "Now time to explore this new world's wonder." said Kiba walking into town.

Arc looked over to Satrina. "Well it seems like the Wolf who was with Yuki is not with her anymore, He lied to her." said Arc.

Kakushi looked over seeing Amaya in the arms of another person which just made him slink off into a corner to think.

Kasai hugged Yu while holding their son. "Is your sister alright?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:34 pm
"Nago. I know you are angry...probably at mom and dad--But listen, I had this feeling for awhile... Dad never loved mom. If she is still with Carbuncle even though she could escape whenever she wants, she has a good reason. She's our mother. Aisu is still with Carbuncle, our little sister. If mom leaves it could put her in danger--Plus... Mom got her heart broken by father. Her wolf is going to seek the first sense of warmth it knows--And since Carbuncle has probably been with her--" Natsumi began. "It is instinct. It always has been instinct. Wolves mate for life--usually. Dad held no emotions for mom... Unfortunately all we were to him were machines for his little army... So you cannot be angry at mother. Regardless, you need to save your energy for Father and Carbuncle."

"Alright," Michiko responded. She then turned to Tsubasa. "Well I was here for a visit--However much has changed. Mom left dad...And dad is in love with Yuki now...so I need to keep him from doing anything stupid...just until he wakes up."

Celeste looked over to Ixa. "Hm?"

"Yeah...Yeah I suppose so." Ariella said.

"I see...I suppose that is my fault." Yuki said with a solemn expression. "But there was always darkness in his heart--I just never noticed it.." She whispered sitting down as she covered her face. "I should have noticed his darkness before.... I should have realized he never loved me... But I was so blinded by love that.." She felt her tears drip down her face and crash against the floor.

"I have not the slightest clue... Yuki is still missing and she just got her heart broken by Mercutio. She and I have a bond so I can feel it..." Yu responded with a solemn expression.

"It is good news." Sakiko responded.

"Yes...It seems so." Satrina said going to the window. "The a*****e hurt her. I can feel her grief from here...It is causing the balance to shift..."

"...My mom...I can feel her emotions...She's in grief..." Amaya said moving from Isaiah.

"I can feel it too...Dammit the balance is shifting again. We need to get an emergency meeting...whatever happened to Yuki, it is affecting everything." Isaiah said sharply. He wrapped his arms around Amaya and held her to him. Unfolding his wings, he pumped them towards the Kiryu Household.

"I don't know." She said leaning against him, eyes half closed.

Raphael shot his gaze to the window seeing Isaiah. "...The Seraphim are on the move... I wonder what is going on..." Raphael said, unfolding his wings. He held Luna to him, but began to rise in the air to see what was going on. The fact that the Seraphic was so frantically on the move, he had a feeling something was wrong.

Kami looked at Ryuu and tried to steady her gaze.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:02 pm
Ryuu gazed at her with love in his eyes "how are you feeling kami?" He said in a soft tone holding her hand he hugged her and whispered in her ear "I never meant to vanish.. or hurt you.. im sorry, my love."

Luna looked at isaiah and held onto raphael. "Something isn't right.. i think it's wise that we go over there and talk with him. I dont like the way this feels rightnow. Something is very off..." she said worried  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:42 pm
Saga slept which during his sleep he went through such nightmarish dreams and his body shivered with the Horror of those dreams. "N-No......I can't lose them I can't lose my Friends......My Family.......Yuki...........NO I JUST CAN'T LOSE THEM THEY'RE MY ETERNAL SOUL!" thought Saga through his dreams and as such it seemed like his body was reacting to the dreams, trying to move and seek out Yuki.

Nago looked over to Natsumi. "But you heard what that Man Called us! We're nothing more than Pawns in his dark game to try and kill off Mother's Friend! WE'RE NOTHING MORE THAN TOOLS FOR DESTRUCTION AND RECREATION NATSUMI!.............Our Birth is a Mistake." he said before walking up to his room as he closed the door locking it. he then slammed his head against the desk feeling like his words did tell, that they were just produces of getting Mercutio's goals and nothing more.

Serenity looked over to Naito seeing the young boy sleeping off his day not knowing his life was going to change. Serenity's eyes then widened as he realized that Saga's body was trying to move and find Yuki. She rushed down the stairs seeing Saga's body trying to get up. "Michiko! Tsubasa help me keep him down, He is on the hunt for Yuki!" said Serenity looking over to his body and tried to keep Saga down.

Koyomi felt a pain in her, not one which was linked to the Pregnancy but one as if something was wrong in the balance. "D-Death, Please take me to the surface, I think there is something wrong which is making it difficult for the Holy Horsemen.....I need to go." said Koyomi looking over to Death with a pained look in her eyes like someone is Twisting a knife in her soul and she couldn't take the pain anymore.

Tsubasa did what he as instructed and helped his mother hold down Saga to make sure that he didn't get up and go anywhere.

Ixa then looked over to Celeste. "I think right now, With Yuki kidnapped and such, the world is going down the drain and it will hit rock bottom soon enough. She is needed as part of the world's order and I see that without her.......we will be facing something far worse then what the Demons of Sin brought us." said Ixa looking over to Celeste. He then looked over trying to figure out in his mind what is best to do to handle this problem.

Soyokaze then looked over to Sakiko. "Yes this is a blessing for them but remember as well we got a huge problem on our hands remember, That Psychopath who has stolen Yuki, He needs to be dealt with quickly and if we don't.........our world might be just as doomed as the Sins were." said Soyokaze looking down.

Loki looked over to Soyokaze. "Calm down, its going to be fine we will win the fight like we do......I hope." he said under his breath showing that he wasn't sure about this fight himself.

Haruto looked down. "I am just right now................afraid that I'm not strong enough to protect my family...........I just need to be strong enough in order to protect you and the world from my father." said Haruto. His words seemed like he was truly afraid right now and didn't know how to act on those fears.

Hinotori looked over to Nago's door then over to Natsumi and then went over hugging her. "He is just upset right now, give him time and he will accept it as truth..." said Hinotori.

Carbuncle then had Haiko move Aisu back to her room. "Now don't worry its not anyone's fault of why he became this except his own, you had nothing to do with it." said Carbuncle which when he saw that Haiko and Aisu were out of the room he went over to Yuki and Picked her up. He looked down to her eyes and then he kissed her on her lips with his fingers gliding down her back.

Haiko then placed Aisu down on the bed and tucked her in then returned out of the room standing guard over Aisu.

Arc nodded. "Yes right now we need to see what is happening to the balance of the world, it is a mess out there and We Need to make sure it doesn't break the world." said Arc looking over to Satrina and then over to the rest of their kingdom.

Kakushi saw that Amaya was being taken off in the arms of one of those high-level angels which then he turned into his Dragon-Yokai form. "Something must be up, I must check it out." said Kakushi trying to still get noticed by Amaya.

Kasai looked down. "Oh.....I am sorry Yu." she said sitting down hearing their child fuss which she fed the baby with a grim look in her eyes like she will never figure out what Yu is going through even if she read his thoughts.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:45 pm
Her wolf responded to Carbuncle and she wrapped her arms around him and kissed back. At this point she was desperate to mate. Her eyes turned golden as her feral wolf took over and she kissed him hungrily.

"He is no father to us Nago! Look at Amaya! She was created out of rape, but did mom love her any less?" Natsumi yelled. "Mom needs us! Don't you see you're being selfish by locking yourself away? We were no mistakes to mother. She wanted us, she loved us."

"Alright." Death said getting her to the surface as fast as he could.

"I feel sick to my stomach." Kami responded. "Am I dead or...?"

"I can feel it too..." She said.

"It is okay. Don't worry so much my love." Ariella said. "You just need to train...And I know just the person who can help you. There is a person of Ashaenanthe on the same power level as war himself. Just let me summon him and he can help you train."

Isaiah flew faster and landed in front of the house. Setting Amaya down, he knocked on the door.

"That is a good idea."

"Do you feel that?" Asmodeus said standing up.

"I do. The balance is shifting...." Lucifer responded.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff