Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♠ { THE FINAL BATTLE } ECHO OF GRIEF (CONCLUSION + ???p .7 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Aazhie generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 7!

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:24 pm
(I am not getting a number here, let me try again?? oops, apparently switching highest and lowest does not work ><)

Bronze tried to strike out at the monstrous Queen. It was strange, he felt so stiff, and it was difficult to move and he was suddenly overtaken by a memory... He faltered.

A beautiful face distracted him at the gathering of tribes. She was lithe and lovely, still heads taller than he and stronger by far. Her grey fur was like mist over sweeping plains, touched with white ticking, as if moon-touched. He was far too shy to approach her directly, but he'd found his way into her company eventually, stolen a few kisses. By the end of the month, they had parted, gone separate ways with their respective herds, but he remembered her name...

He couldn't remember right now, and it bothered him greatly...

[PART ONE] [ TOTAL DMG: 0 ]

Mt. Stats

12 Queen of Clubs
Character name: BronzeF3AR
Level: 20
HP: 30
Party:
Guild:
Appearance: Bronze has red lyre shape horns, Satyr-like goat legs with red hooves and a fluffy cat tail with black and red stripes. His ears are round and fuzzy like over floofy deer ears. He has sharp red claws and pale skin, wears a red and black outfit with goldenrod accents.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Roxy_roxanna2 generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 10!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:28 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 20HP / 40 HP ]

“I’m so sorry…I’m sorry I didn’t know you…”

She tried to moved closer to her friend to make sure she was alright but there was a mirror in the way. She threw her hands up trying not to look, but it was too late, her fingers lowered as she looked at herself in the mirror.
~
She sat at a large vanity carefully counting brushstrokes as she brought the heavy ornate bristle brush through her hair. It was no longer a gleaming black streaked with pink, the years had passed and now streaks of paler colors marked the time. Her skin was still flawless but no longer taught, and her muscles were still capable but not enough for backflips or climbing in heels. She had aged with grace and dignity, but she had aged alone. On the vanity were no pictures of friends or family, the mansion moaned softly with the passing of wind but no other voices filled the halls.

Her fingers deftly braided her hair and she stood, she draped her long dark robe over her shoulders and walked slowly down the sweeping grand staircase. She paused at the bottom and frowned at the door waiting for a moment as if hoping she could summon someone to knock. Nothing. No one.

She moved down the long hallway into the elegant dining room and sat down feeling the ache of loneliness. Whens he’d been hunting she had filled herself with it, she was ruthlessly determined to exterminate the hunters. Well, the hunters were still around and she didn’t have it in her to go after them anymore. As she had so many times before she wondered why she’d survived all those times before, why was she still alive and alone?

By the time she’d realized her foolishness and what a shell of her former self she’d become it was too late. She was quite the hermit, she’d even rid herself of the staff, and when she’d gone to look for him…

He’d found another, she was pale and beautiful a perfect match to his lithe elegance. Their child had attended the school and she’d been tempted to take up a teaching position. Why punish herself though? She couldn’t bear the idea of seeing the child day after day a child that might have been hers if she hadn’t thrown away loyalty and happiness with both hands. She pulled a heavy locket from under her robe and opened it to gaze at the small cameo of him, the glowing blue eyes were lifeless in the miniature but she could still remember them perfectly.

She dropped the locket back against her chest and then slowly started to eat her dinner alone…always alone.
~
The Queen appeared in the mirror and for a moment UT hesitated, she was afraid to strike, what if…but then the Queen grinned at her mockingly and she lost focus. She lashed out shattering the mirror and it’s horrible promise of loneliness. The mirror broke and dangerous slivers flew out towards…no!
How could she have forgotten that she was supposed to be trying to reach and help her friend! She ran over and her hands covered her mouth a moment to keep from screaming.

“Oh Darkling…I’m so sorry…she was there and I…I’m so sorry!”

Wyntre Iceblade
Unmentionable_Tamer attacks DarklingFox or 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror!

CARD I ROLLED ON ROUND 2 HERE

MY STATS

[9 of Clubs]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: Unmentionable_Tamer
My character's level: 56
Character's HP: 40
Character's Job Class: Insane Mad Hatter
Current party:
Current Guild: [Temptation]
Voluptuous with golden eyes and black hair streaked with pink, this mad hatter is always grinning. Her coat and hat are black with gold trimming, she wears a red top and navy bottoms.
Character journal:[X]

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Face your demons generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 22!

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:30 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 40 HP / 40 HP; 3/3 ]

User ImagePerhaps a cruel reference to a place she had once visited, and to others who were gone or grown up, Amarus saw a future world in which she was from Conquest. She waded waist-high through waters covered in lotus flowers, reaching one hand down to cradle a blossom in her hand and admire it. She had cultivated these flowers, helped them reach their fullest potential. It was not lonely here, though she kept mostly to herself. In this future, she watched as a friend sat on a bench nearby and painted the flowers she moved among. She smiled, and waved slowly, the bells attached to her dress ringing as she did.

The train of her white dress floated gently near the surface, making the flowers part in her wake as she returned to the surface, sat down next to her friend. You're soaking wet, don't get it on the canvas

"You should use watercolours, if you're going to keep painting here," she said, teasing. She did move a little further away, to look up at the sky and lean back.

"It's a nice day," she said, her voice soft. She lay sideways on the long bench, and let one hand drape down, looking out at the flowers.

Is it?

"Yes, if I am here and you are here and I have my blossoms, what more could I want?"

In fact, she did feel an immense sense of calm. This other world, in which she felt no need to conquer or destroy or fight. She was content. Could she have felt that anywhere else? The vision began to fade, and again the image of the queen taunted her, so that she stabbed forward and slashed into someone she didn't recognize.

Magician Arcana
F3V3RDR3AM attacks BoiisonFIYAH for 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror!

Amarus Sees The World

MY STATS

My character's username: F3V3RDR3AM
My character's level: 27
Character's Job Class: White Rabbit Herald? The Job Class + version.
Current party: Alone.
Current Guild: Has none.
Small IC description of character: Pinkpurple hair with bells and ribbons; a white pinafore over a white dress, white fur. Hair so long it has to be bound and still touches the ground. Little shadow arms, and little stubby white angel looking wings.
Character journal: here

Aazhie generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 14!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Furious over the loss- no theft- of his memories, Bronze lashed out again, missing the creepy arm reaching for him. Instead he was struck with another memory.
His first hunt, when he was very young, had been led by his mother. Her children along with their adopted sibling, raced through the thick undergrowth after a wounded stag. He couldn't remember what it had been exactly. But the way it shivered and kicked, gasping for breath as the pool of red grew in the dead leaves, the way the buck's eyes glazed over as its throes finally stilled- he remembered that sharp as if it had been this very day. Gasping, he swung out again at the phantom limb, terror starting to build in his chest.

Mt. Stats

12 Queen of Clubs
Party:
Guild:
Appearance: Bronze has red lyre shape horns, Satyr-like goat legs with red hooves and a fluffy cat tail with black and red stripes. His ears are round and fuzzy like like over floofy deer ears. He has sharp red claws and pale skin, wears a red and black outfit with goldenrod accents.

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

medigel generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 2!

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:47 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 40 HP / 40 HP ]

Q blinked rapidly as she was caught up in another memory--wait. Not hers. Someone else's? It was not her mother's voice she heard, that was for sure. She watched as an odd little stone (stone??) boil was berated for inattention (which she related to on a spiritual level, let's be honest), making a little face. Reading probs? Yikes . . . For one, watching someone's memory was kind of privacy-breaking, so she couldn't help but feel even more bad; for another, she didn't even know this kid . . . or at least she didn't think so . . . Guh, it was probably the white queen's influence messing with her brain again. What with all this mash of memories around, it probably was coincidental she saw someone's in the cross-fire.

(She didn't think to consider her own memories might very well be on parade as well.)

And speaking of white bitches! Ohhhhh Jack that thing was getting sooped up now. Q grew even more wary, her gungho attitude quickly losing its momentum when it felt like nothing they did was doing anything. To top that off, they were all getting random side effects from sticking around.

And now, mirrors.

The ghoul fixed her hair the way one checked their armor for chinks, trying to keep up appearances. "Crazy shitstorm's going on," Q summarized pointedly, thoroughly put off by all the mirrors and not in the mood to deal with more distractions. "Oy, stay with me, boils. She'll probably go supernova next." Plus it was one thing to check herself in a mirror (a favorite pastime as well as an unconscious reaction) and completely another to see--

The knight was downed with one epic, no, super epic barrage of elemental fury, coupled with a badass pre-mortem one liner that solidified her rightful place as that piece of tinfoil's match. In fact, it was so magnificent that even her summoned flock had to tweet loudly in victory and in awe of their master.

Her heels clicked as she deftly stepped over the knight's remains, swinging mega awesome cannon jug up to her lips to blow the smoke off. It had been a hard fight, but naturally all things would have to bow down to Piper somehow, someday. With a snap of her fingers, the birds flew as one, melded into a shimmering curtain of colors, and disappeared like the star-sparkled, glittery, vibrant finishes of that one cartoon she used to watch as a scareling.

She then stretched her hand out and whistled. "Yoohoo~ Fork it over," she said to the air, grinning as the rolled up diploma materialized in mid-air and plopped into her palm. With a flick of her wrist she flattened it out enough to read:

To all whom these presents shall have come: Greetings unto you.

Be it known that we, the Headmistress and Faculty of the Academy under authority of Fear and the Laws of Halloween, have admitted

PIPER BLACKE, THE TRIUMPHANT

the Rights, Privileges, and Dignities to which a Persons of Halloween with Amityville Experience may Expect.

"Hella right," she muttered with satisfaction. One step closer to becoming--

Q made an aghast sound as the memory was abruptly interrupted by the visage of the White Queen in the mirror. Even if they weren't pretty much beholden to attack, she had to do it on principle now. Scowling fiercely, she swung her featherstaff with a, "b***h I WAS WATCHING THAT--"

Broke the mirror.

Struck something.

A very familiar something.

OOC

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: afroQueen
Character's HP: 40/40
Character's Job Class: Caterpillar
Current party:
Current Guild: The White Rose Garrison
Small IC description of character: Dark skinned teen with fabulous, long, shimmering blue locks, as well as a variety of exotic markings. Walks with more swagger than is usually needed and comes with a pair of feathery wings.
Character journal: xxx

Seiana_ZI
whoops sorry Blight XD; 10 dmg for you

Smerdle
b ren lives another day /o/

Aazhie generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Too shaken by the previous vision, Bronze had squinted his eyes shut.
"Why are you DOING THIS??!" he yelled, "What do you want?? WHYYY???" he moaned, clutching his head as he continued to yell incoherently.

Mt. Stats

12 Queen of Clubs
Party:
Guild:
Appearance: Bronze has red lyre shape horns, Satyr-like goat legs with red hooves and a fluffy cat tail with black and red stripes. His ears are round and fuzzy like over floofy deer ears. He has sharp red claws and pale skin, wears a red and black outfit with goldenrod accents.

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:05 pm
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO F3V3RDR3AM: HP 30 / 40 HP ]

Jake let out a small laugh and hugged Sherry back.
"I'm fine. Take care of yourself too."
He watched as she ran off, hoping everything really would be ok, but of course, such thought was wishful thinking.

The queen seemed to slowly fade, and he couldn't help but feel something unsettling as the mirrors appeared, showcasing her hideous visage. He grit his teeth, and clenched the katars even tighter, prepared to strike at one, but then they changed, shifting, and he found himself staring into one despite himself.

----------------

Amarus sat at a table, decked out in bells and treasures and heavy garments made for wear. She was tangible, and as she flexed one hand, she could feel her own strength. The power to crush her opponents. More importantly, as she looked around this future memory, the ability to hold onto something with all she had. Under the table, her hand was laced through someone else's, and it felt absolutely normal. As she turned to look at whoever it was, someone called her attention away: "Hey, if I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?"

Instead of being angry, biting back, Amarus felt the corner of her mouth tilt up. "I am far too busy leading us to conquest and treasure to trifle with such things," she told them. The younger boil elbowed her with a cheerful smile.

"It's just because they're here, isn't it?" he asked, pretending to be crestfallen. He gestured towards the individual who held Amarus' hand. They squeezed it tightly; she could hear them laugh quietly to themselves.

"Their presence is so much more than that," she said, shaking her head, bells ringing.

-------------------

Sombra stared blankly at the mirror, wondering what he had seen. That girl... he was pretty sure he had never seen such a person before (unless it was Chel...), and as he stepped closer to see if he could figure out who it was, the mirror suddenly shattered, the girl in the mirror suddenly jabbing a weapon at him.

He hadn't backed away in time, and winced as it stabbed him.
Clutching his wound, he stepped back, his own weapons raised.
"Who... are you?"

Face your demons
o v o

MY STATS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: sombra_mueca
My character's level: 35
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Wraith
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: N/A
Character journal: [x]

GrnGriff
belated short reply slkdfjdkf sorry QQ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:09 pm
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO Milo the butt AND IBB : HP 20 / 40 HP ]

Chel saw the queen in the distance and took a single step forward. Instead of empty space, it was met with the smooth, glassy surface of a mirror. One that contained a memory that was not hers to view. Yet, she did. A happy little bat family. In Chel's vision as a hunter, it was absolutely terrifying. She took a step back, but it was too late.

Another player was shoving into her, causing minor damage. Was that attack intentional? The girl had looked somewhat surprised, but perhaps that was a figment of her imagination, or a ruse. The queen was very tricky after all ...

Still, Chel couldn't just ignore the attack on her person. She was a hunter, a person of habits and triggers, one of which was the battlefield. She snapped her schmitar up and slashed directly across the girl's body, just enough to get away from the other girl.

Then she turned to run away from the battle, from hurting the girl anymore than she had to. Except another mirror appeared.

This time, it was someone she knew. Milo, her friend, her accomplice, her green ranger. He looked older, more handsome somehow with age. He was living his life, building creations out of nothing. It was marvelous- HE was marvelous. More than Chel would ever build out of her life, that was for sure.

It made her jealous. Seeing this idyllic life of her friend- it was heartwrenching somehow. Seeing her friend succeed so much made her ecstatic, but somehow it was sad to see that she wasn't in the echo of the future too. Maybe it was just sad that nobody bothered to remember her in the future.

Milo burst forth from the memory, and this time Chel tried to catch his weight, keep him from inflicting more damage than was neccessary. "Milo, Milo!" she called, trying to keep him steady. "The queen's not real! It's fake- I'm Chel! CHEL!!" She shook her head. "Yeesh, can't even recognize your pink ranger."

twilight jaws
Chel is retaliating IBB for 10 damage!

chirigami
chel didn't attack milo BECAUSE SHE IS A GOOD FRIEND >:C

OOC

My character's username: NotAllan
My character's level: 100
Character's HP: 20
Current party: n/a
Current Guild: Penumbra
Small IC description of character: A girl with demonic horns, ridiculous sunset hair and star clips in her hair. She's a gryphon and looks pretty ridiculous.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:10 pm
[ ROUND 2 Reply to Grue - 30 HP / 40 HP ]

He didn't know what he was feeling. Shock perhaps. Pain wasn't there as he stared down at the blade wedged into his shoulder. It was definitely a sword; sharp and pointed, quite sharp. Epithet looked up at the Griffon that was standing in front of him and then to the blade.

"What the jack!?" He exclaimed as he tried to wiggle himself free. Oh, there's the pain. Well, he could have done without that. He lets out a groan as he clenches his fists, gritting his teeth.

"PULL IT OUT!" he roared.

Syrie

OOC

My character's username: Epithet
My character's level: 62 + .75xp
Character's HP: 30
Profession: Cheshire Cat Wraith
Current Guild: Secret Service - The Game Ender
Small IC description of character: 5'5", lean, thin build guy, very timid, but seems to hide a secret
Character journal: link

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:13 pm
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO FINN: HP 10? / 40 HP ]

Leslie shook his own cleaver at the guy that swung at him, sneering. "******** watch it! Not my fault you got caught by a bunch of horses, jesus christ."

And then he scurried off, lest the guy hit him again.

Seussi
Leslie does 10 dmg to fin!

MY STATS

My character's username: k1ng
My character's level: 63
Character's Job Class: Dormouse Doctor
Current Guild: < Eat Me >
Small IC description of character: k1ng is a tiny, quiet Dormouse. At five foot nothing, his large mouse ears and demonic horns dwarf his head, and behind him are a pair of white wings. Right now, he shuffles docilely without much protest.

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PhiferWolf generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 13!

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:14 pm

"Uru'baen, welcome our guests." His mother's voice calls from the top of the stairs. He greeted the visiting pack with bows and welcomes as he was instructed. When it came to the older members, it more bowing than actual speaking terms. When it came to the alpha pair, he greeted them with a bow, a firm handshake, and a pressed lip to their knuckles. Beside him, his young sister, Brenna, was doing her best with curtseys. This was how they were taught, this was how they should behave. The pair turned to their alpha as she descended the stairs with a wide grin on her face as she waded through the visiting pack, their parting from her path made her smiling even more as she offered her hand to the visiting alphas.

"I see that your son has returned." The male said as he kissed her hand, giving a sideward glance to the young man standing by the door. He noticed his features were certainly not one would expect from their lifestyle.

"Yes, he's returned now that he was done with that wretched school. But he learned his place and is back where he belongs." The mother gives a smile. "Doing what he is told, an obedient and loyal member of my pack."

Epithet felt anger roil in his stomach, surging through him as he roared, claw piercing through the air in front of him. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

and be blue
Your character attacks their character for 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror!

OOC

My character's username: Epithet
My character's level: 62 + .75xp
Profession: Cheshire Cat Wraith
Current Guild: Secret Service - The Game Ender
Small IC description of character: 5'5", lean, thin build guy, very timid, but seems to hide a secret
Character journal: link

its me debz generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:14 pm
Leslie's Hierophant
(for anyone)

Mirrors, mirrors everywhere, and in every one was a future he didn't want to see. The next one wouldn't be an exception.

--

You don't wear the little cap, but some days, you can almost feel it resting on top of your head, a little red plus to show that you are, in fact, a healer, and that the victims are, in fact, in the right place. You say victims, but you really just mean assholes that brought it upon their own damn selves.

Taking a drag off your runic-powered e-cig-- tried and true through countless other lab rats before you, thanks-- you eyeball the latest stretcher coming in. You smack a button on the wall, paging Dr. Stephen to rouse him out of sleep, since for once he doesn't have the night shift-- it was just you, tonight, the most unlikely head nurse Deus had likely ever seen.

You roll your sleeves up as they carry the catatonic hunter to a room, revealing tattoos of medical diagrams blended with sharp edges, a living and changing thing, and snap on a pair of latex gloves. You are comfortable, here, in this infirmary: Sunny left it in your hands, and while you'd never expected to impress her (you didn't) and never expected her to leave it (she did), you do your best to do right by her.

Afterwards-- after you have lost them, another victim to an organisation the bigwigs can neuter but never stop-- you take a shot from a bottle labelled Sunny's Reserves, and in her honour, pour one out. It's not what she'd have wanted, but she isn't there to stop you.

MY STATS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: k1ng
My character's level: 63
Character's HP: 20
Character's Job Class: Dormouse Doctor
Current Guild: < Eat Me >
Small IC description of character: k1ng is a tiny, quiet Dormouse. At five foot nothing, his large mouse ears and demonic horns dwarf his head, and behind him are a pair of white wings. Right now, he shuffles docilely without much protest.

lizbotx

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Zee Oddwyn generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 22!

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:15 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 30 HP / 40 HP ]

That last mirror had been awful! SCIENCE almost didn't want to look at the next one that turned toward her. However, she was SCIENCE, and these mirrors must be researched! So, determinedly curious, she stared right into the mirror.

And had her mind blown.

The Isle of War! She recognized the treetop buildings and decorations of feathers and bones! The mirror showed her a young warrior training with a spear, whipping the weapon around in a series of exercises. SCIENCE couldn't see her face, but something about the figure seemed familiar. She was kind of short for a horseman, and she had short, black hair bound in a head-dress. She had gray plumage, tipped with red. For some reason, she seemed to be wearing a necklace made of snake skulls and scorpion stingers. SCIENCE thought it tasteful, she wouldn't have minded a nec-

Wait a minute. SCIENCE's eye widened. It was her! That was Canon! As a Horseman! As though the mirror read her mind, the Horseman turned around, and she had Canon's face! Well, she had two eyes, but the headdress covered one, but it was definitely her!

"Let me in!" SCIENCE yelled, and tried to lunge into the mirror. She wanted to meet herself! Of course, the mirror shattered as soon as she touched it, and instead of leaping into the mirror, she tackled the Player behind it.

Oops.

Rapidashtrainer
Forecast for this finale: Cloudy, with a 100% chance of mirrors, suffering, and a 20% chance of lunging Hatters. 10 DMG to Clopper, if they are still alive!

MY STATS

My character's username: SCIENCE
My character's level: Level 52
Character's Job Class: Insane Mad Hatter
Current party: Solo
Current Guild: No Guild
Small IC description of character: Small, grey-skinned, single eyed, and incredibly energetic. This little Hatter can often be seen keeping a grip on her hat as she runs from place to place.
Character journal:Link!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:24 pm
[A.V.]

User ImageAmarus stared at the stranger she had stabbed, sheathing her weapon. She looked at them, not recognizing their style at all. "Is there an easy answer to that?" she asked, in return. "I told the white queen..." she thought for a moment, and recalled more or less the wording of what she had said: "I am Amarus, Lotus Eater: that is what I say to all that I meet. It is who I am. I am sealed by Revenge, I belong to no one but myself. I have no family, I have lost my friends by my own design, and I live in silence and solitude. I do not mind. I have a balm in my blood that eases any ache, helps me sleep. Forces me to sleep, in fact. In dreams, I am all that I could want," she finished.

"And yet, I am not enough," she said. It sounded almost apologetic, but she dashed off after a moment of hesitation long enough to hear anything he may or may not say.

My Stats
The continuation of my stats

My character's username: F3V3RDR3AM
Character's Job Class: White Rabbit
Current party: Alone.
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: Pinkpurple hair with bells and ribbons; a white pinafore over a white dress, white fur. Hair so long it has to be bound and still touches the ground. Little shadow arms, and little stubby white angel looking wings.

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Aazhie generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 19!

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:24 pm
[ ROUND 2 - ??? HP / 40 HP ]

Bronze spun around at the room fractured. A reflection of himself appeared, looming in front of him and he flinched back from it...

"Yes, I'm doing fine..." Bronze lied, smiling as if he were happy. "Everything is going well at school!" he had gotten good at telling people what they wanted to hear, but he never thought he'd be this good. His older brother seemed completely convinced, as had the rest of the herd. How could he tell them he was failing, that everything was unraveling and he knew it was all falling apart?

...He saw a shadowy hand clawing for him out of the glass and staggered back. The mirror form followed him and he lunged, claws out as he shrieked.

GrnGriff
Sorry sweetie 8(

MY STATS

My character's username: BronzeF3AR
My character's level: 26
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat
Current party: NA.
Current Guild: NA.
Small IC description of character:Bronze has red lyre shape horns, Satyr-like goat legs with red hooves and a fluffy cat tail with black and red stripes. His ears are round and fuzzy like over floofy deer ears. He has sharp red claws and pale skin, wears a red and black outfit with goldenrod accents.
Character journal: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24277711#363770667

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games