Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoronoaZoro22

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:30 am
Miss_D_White
RoronoaZoro22
Hey, i was about to start getting my Ranger going around, and i was wondering if it was okay if his Abra had Secret Power? because it may not be too useful without a different move than Teleport.
Sorry about wasting your time like this xD

You can, but If you'd rather since you are a ranger you could go ahead and skip it ahead to a lvl 16 kadabra and have it know confusion.

Na, i'd rather keep it an abra for now. i've already started with him anyway x3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:19 pm
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Legendary Application
Username: King Lancer
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?:Uxie
Why do you want to be this Legendary?:I want to Be Uxie because being the being of Knowledge would be super awesome and the fact he was the only legendary Lake Guardian I could never catch so I have an insane respect for him
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon):It was a cold and dark night at the lake. Trainers had been coming all day fishing for pokemon in the lake. He watched them all day as well keeping a close eye on them to make sure they did not wander upon any of the ruins on the coast of the lake or swim out to his cave in the middle of the lake. He was resting but he was always alert ready to fight any one who would try and capture him. He still smarted from the time a evil human had used him to create a chain with his fellow Guardians of the Lakes. He could fell someone at the edge of his cave. The being was familiar someone who had visited him before a trainer who has been tring to catch him for many years and now he was back for another go at him.
"Ah there you are Uxie I will catch you this time" The trainer growled though he wasnt truely mad just excited to have a chance at Uxie again
I am tired of your intrusins human this time I will take your memeries of my home like I should have before Uxie using his natural gift of telepathy talked to the trainer Chalange me and lose your memories of this place or go now and leave me be as I have said I am tired of these intrusions
"Oh come on now why take away the fun we've had all I want is to see how you where doing and have a battle where I might catch you" the man didnt want to lose his memeories but he wanted to catch Uxie badly so he would start the battle with the powerful Physic type. He called out a Gengar which would be strong against Uxie if not for the fact it was a poison type as well as a ghost type
Uxie dint bother with words as he used Physic on the Gengar doing masive damage but the Gengar was stuborn and would not go down easily panting it launched a counter attack of a Shadow Claw at its trainers command. Just before it struck Uxie used double team making the attack strike a copy of Uxie. Uxie then would use his shadow ball on the Gengar knocking it out.
"Good now have a taste of my Gallade" the trainer shouted but before he could even let his pokemon out Uxie screamed at him
I have had enough of you human now begone frm my home and nver come back Uxie would never harm a human unlessed forced to but he was tired and he was angry so he launched a Physic attack at the trainer stopping him in his tracks If I am to be caught I will only be caught by the one I chose to catch me the one who can prove themselves worthy of my knowledge and you are not worthy now begone and I will leave your memories to you just be gone from this place and never return or next time I will not be so kind and you wont leave intact
When Uxie releassed the man from his power the man fell to the ground panting "I am sorry Uxie I just wanted to be the one you chose" he stood and was about to walk when Uxie spoke out again
Knowledge is a terrible power to control to be worthy you must be strong not of only body but mind and spirit as well, you have honed your body and you have great spirit but you lack mind, come back when you have mind then you might be worthy of my knowledge only those who are strong mind body and spirit have a chance to weild my knowledge  

King Lancer

Anderceus

Witty Millionaire

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:19 am
First of all because I don't think I'll be continuing with my trainer (Zzasha) that means I can get a different part!
Basic Application
Username:
TegamiBachiScout
Character Name:
The first trainer to catch me can name me whatever they want. Until then I'll be known as... Ditto.
Character Description:
A shiny Ditto who lives near the Ruins on route 2. (I forgot the name while writing this! LOL!)
I want to be: Trainer / Pokemon
Pokemon
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list):
If Pokemon, which one?:
Ditto
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
Shiny
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):
Hoenn
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..):
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):
I'll use the ones I've already done. If I'm allowed to.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:23 pm
Tegami Bachi Scout
First of all because I don't think I'll be continuing with my trainer (Zzasha) that means I can get a different part!
Basic Application
Username:
TegamiBachiScout
Character Name:
The first trainer to catch me can name me whatever they want. Until then I'll be known as... Ditto.
Character Description:
A shiny Ditto who lives near the Ruins on route 2. (I forgot the name while writing this! LOL!)
I want to be: Trainer / Pokemon
Pokemon
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list):
If Pokemon, which one?:
Ditto
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
Shiny
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):
Hoenn
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..):
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):
I'll use the ones I've already done. If I'm allowed to.

So your not quitting, just giving up the trainer? I was wondering if anyone would apply for a shiny ditto ^^ I'll add it to your others  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:24 pm
King Lancer
Legendary Application
Why do you want to be this Legendary?:I want to Be Uxie because being the being of Knowledge would be super awesome and the fact he was the only legendary Lake Guardian I could never catch so I have an insane respect for him
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon):It was a cold and dark night at the lake. Trainers had been coming all day fishing for pokemon in the lake. He watched them all day as well keeping a close eye on them to make sure they did not wander upon any of the ruins on the coast of the lake or swim out to his cave in the middle of the lake. He was resting but he was always alert ready to fight any one who would try and capture him. He still smarted from the time a evil human had used him to create a chain with his fellow Guardians of the Lakes. He could fell someone at the edge of his cave. The being was familiar someone who had visited him before a trainer who has been tring to catch him for many years and now he was back for another go at him.
"Ah there you are Uxie I will catch you this time" The trainer growled though he wasnt truely mad just excited to have a chance at Uxie again
I am tired of your intrusins human this time I will take your memeries of my home like I should have before Uxie using his natural gift of telepathy talked to the trainer Chalange me and lose your memories of this place or go now and leave me be as I have said I am tired of these intrusions
"Oh come on now why take away the fun we've had all I want is to see how you where doing and have a battle where I might catch you" the man didnt want to lose his memeories but he wanted to catch Uxie badly so he would start the battle with the powerful Physic type. He called out a Gengar which would be strong against Uxie if not for the fact it was a poison type as well as a ghost type
Uxie dint bother with words as he used Physic on the Gengar doing masive damage but the Gengar was stuborn and would not go down easily panting it launched a counter attack of a Shadow Claw at its trainers command. Just before it struck Uxie used double team making the attack strike a copy of Uxie. Uxie then would use his shadow ball on the Gengar knocking it out.
"Good now have a taste of my Gallade" the trainer shouted but before he could even let his pokemon out Uxie screamed at him
I have had enough of you human now begone frm my home and nver come back Uxie would never harm a human unlessed forced to but he was tired and he was angry so he launched a Physic attack at the trainer stopping him in his tracks If I am to be caught I will only be caught by the one I chose to catch me the one who can prove themselves worthy of my knowledge and you are not worthy now begone and I will leave your memories to you just be gone from this place and never return or next time I will not be so kind and you wont leave intact
When Uxie releassed the man from his power the man fell to the ground panting "I am sorry Uxie I just wanted to be the one you chose" he stood and was about to walk when Uxie spoke out again
Knowledge is a terrible power to control to be worthy you must be strong not of only body but mind and spirit as well, you have honed your body and you have great spirit but you lack mind, come back when you have mind then you might be worthy of my knowledge only those who are strong mind body and spirit have a chance to weild my knowledge

Awesome! I didn;t know Uxie could speak human then again I guess all psychic Pokemon can.. Anyway its accepted sorry Its taken so long to get back to you  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:25 am
Danali_Black
King Lancer
Legendary Application

Awesome! I didn;t know Uxie could speak human then again I guess all psychic Pokemon can.. Anyway its accepted sorry Its taken so long to get back to you

Thats ok I can understand lack of time college and what not I have very little free time on some days and others I have all the time in the world.  

King Lancer

King Lancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 am
Gym Leader Application
Character Name: Owen Zegale
Character Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A strong stawart man that loves pokemon with an intense passion who use to breed dark type pokemon in Sinnoh before he came to Etrua to become a Gym leader. So now he comes in hope of winning the tornney in Deres and become Gym leader (will change after the results of the turnney
To which Gym are you applying?: Deres
What are your Pokemon?:
Umbreon lvl: 46 (Pure Dark Type)
Honchkrow lvl: 45 (Dark, Flying Type)
Sharpedo lvl: 44 (Dark, WaterType)
Skuntank lvl: 47 (Dark, Poison Type)
Weavile lvl: 44 (Dark, Ice Type)
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?: I have no talent
What Region are you originally from?: Sinnoh
Do you want another job in Etrua?: bartender for a club if posible
Give an RP Sample: I will do another if you want me to  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:48 pm
Y'know what? i'm going to throw something in for the Deres Tournament.
Gym Leader Application
Username: RoronoaZoro22
Character Name: Luke Scarlet (''Luke'' being short for ''Lucifer'', the lord of the dark realm. see what i did there? since it's the Dark gym))
Character Description: User Image
To which Gym are you applying?: Deres
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels):
Umbreon Lvl. 43
Scrafty Lvl. 44
Honchkrow Lvl. 45
Cacturne Lvl. 46
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?: ah, i'm terrible at making any image, sorry, but i'll need somebody to make it for me
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Hoenn
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Narp.
Give an RP Sample: Luke left home hoping to get a job in the pokemon league, hoping to be able to impress the rest of his family. he heard he might get a gym leader position in etrua, so he went his way there. a few weeks after he arrived, he got a call from his cousin Drake, telling him that he and his brother Jay were in etrua. hearing this, Luke decided to go all out to get the position before he met his cousins. he trained hard day and night until the day he might be able to get his position.
((Hope it's okay that i plan to make Scarlet a famous name throughout Etrua))  

RoronoaZoro22

Dapper Codger

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:57 pm
Gym Leader Application
Username:
Lone wolf4530
Character Name:
Alice Kinobi
Character Description:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
To which Gym are you applying?:
Deres Gym. (well, I don't expect to win, but it outta be fun.)
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels):
Absol Lvl.45
Sableye Lvl. 46
Shiftry Lvl.44
Houndoom Lvl.45
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?:
You create please.
What Region are you originally from?:
Kanto
Do you want another job in Etrua?:
Um, You pick again.
Give an RP Sample:
Tommorow, when I have time to type this to show how Cerise is.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:36 am
Gym Leader Application
Username: One Winged Angelda
Character Name: Nyx. Nothing else to it.
Character Description: [x]
To which Gym are you applying?: Deres Gym.
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels): [47] Absol
[45] Weavile
[46] Vullaby
[44] Deino
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?: You guys can create it.
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Hoenn's Mossdeep City.
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Uhm, sure. I think.
Give an RP Sample:
here
and here  

they have eyes

Magnetic Phantom

13,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Ninja Gentleman

Wealthy Tycoon

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 pm
Gym Leader Application
Username: The Ninja Gentleman
Character Name:John Raven John Raven
Character Description:User Image John Raven may seem like a shady person when you first see him but he can be a actual nice guy who can be a bit quick tempered at times.He is a 34 year old man and a father who has seen a lot in his time.If I need a bigger Picture I can make one)
To which Gym are you applying?: Deras
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels): Absol (lvl 43) Houndoom (lvl 44) Sableye (lvl 42) Honchkrow (lvl 45) Zoroark (lvl 47)
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?: I will
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):Kanto, Veridian City
Do you want another job in Etrua?:Bartender of the Drunken Duskull
Give an RP Sample:John Raven had a hard past being a boy who had no parents and lived on the street when he was 10. He was able to survive in his home town by beating trainers in pokemon battles to earn money.8 years past and soon after John became a owner of his own underground pokemon fight club until he met a girl named Alice.He threw away his past to start a new life in Deres where John had a son named became a bartender at the Drunken Duskull and later became a gym leader because he missed the fights. Later on in time Alice gave birth to John's Son Kyle who John believed would someday be a great pokemon trainer and his successor.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:29 pm
Basic Application
Username:The Ninja Gentleman
Character Name: Kyle Raven
Character Description:User Image The Son of John and Alice Raven, Kyle he is a hot blooded 16 year old is ready to become a master of pokemon battles,go on many journeys, and to defeat the elite four.
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Poochyana
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):Etura
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..):Not yet  

Ninja Gentleman

Wealthy Tycoon

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:31 pm
The Ninja Gentleman
So you're doing a father and son thing?
Interesting... *scratches chin*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:38 pm
The Ninja Gentleman
VincentValintine LimitBrk
So you're doing a father and son thing?
Interesting... *scratches chin*
Ya if i dont win the tourney I will probably just change the story of Johns from being a gym leader to a famous trainer who is still a bartender or something sweatdrop
Interesting.
I'm not sure that you can start off with pokemon that are not from the Professor, other then Gym leaders/E4 members but that would be up to Danali or Miss D or the Professor.  

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash