Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Middle Earth Mafia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:45 pm
Need to keep my eyes open for a tad longer ;~;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:46 pm
YamiTyger

So you are saying that you're the killer? ;o  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Krodan

Ephemeral Legacy

28,050 Points
  • Ephemeral Legacy 500
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:46 pm
Pandelic DJ
Need to keep my eyes open for a tad longer ;~;

Keep em open, get it on through, smack any stragglers, and enjoy some beans.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:48 pm
YamiTyger

-giggles evilly-
this is ironic~

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:48 pm
Pandelic DJ
YamiTyger

So you are saying that you're the killer? ;o

...ℒisten! ... am Speaking...

☩ ┈ ☩ ┈ ☩ ┈ ☩ ┈☩ ┈ ☩ ┈ ☩ ┈ ☩ ┈☩ ┈ ☩ ┈ ☩ ┈ ☩ ┈☩ ┈ ☩ ┈ ☩ ┈ ☩

I -was- the killer. Way back in the Valentine's game. People just need to accept their fates.........if not this game, then there's always the next
☩ ┈ ☩ ┈ ☩ ┈ ☩ ┈☩ ┈ ☩ ┈ ☩ ┈ ☩
User Image

...Now... you ℳay Speak ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:51 pm
in the game of life, no one's a winner emotion_awesome

and now there should be a mafia game based of fthe game of life rofl xd  

drakokatze

Magical Librarian

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:55 pm
drakokatze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ2oFFwRxGs
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:55 pm
I should not be up this late. But can I stay up for the death scene?  

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

Krodan

Ephemeral Legacy

28,050 Points
  • Ephemeral Legacy 500
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:57 pm
drakokatze

I would like to see a tetris themed mafia game. I can see it now.

Line Tetrad is the murderer.

Square is the ability blocker.

T is the ability copier

Z/S are the thieves

I like tetris too much.

Hold on a second

Where is my shoes? brb/.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:58 pm
YamiTyger
drakokatze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ2oFFwRxGs
User Image

what the?  

drakokatze

Magical Librarian

drakokatze

Magical Librarian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:59 pm
Krodan
drakokatze

I would like to see a tetris themed mafia game. I can see it now.

Line Tetrad is the murderer.

Square is the ability blocker.

T is the ability copier

Z/S are the thieves

I like tetris too much.

Hold on a second

Where is my shoes? brb/.
and then the game goes sideways emotion_awesome ;p  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:01 pm
Pandelic DJ

niccolo ammaniti

JanJiz

You can call me Jay

maIenky droog

Kyllorac

Quinn

Krodan

outlaw trinidy

YamiTyger

123jimmy321

Drakokatze

Charish669

Shikyo Kuranosai

YAY! DEATH SCENE TIIIIIME!

maIenky droog was banished!

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Written by meeee!

Late in the Night, Niccolo Ammaniti sat up in bed, a peaceful rest interrupted by a sudden and all consuming primal fear. Attempting to calm himself he looked around his bedroom, eyes scanning the darkness for any sign of danger; but the familiar silhouettes did nothing to to ease his mind. He sat for a moment attempting to remember what may have caused such fright, but fear suffocated thought. Try as he might… he could not force his heart to calm its racing pace.

“perhaps it was my dinner… or mayhap, I left a candle lit.” Niccolo Ammaniti’s mind railed against such fragile argument. “m-maybe the door...I might have left it open.” he stated soothingly to himself, knowing he was only lying to himself.

In the deepest part of his mind, in the darkest part of his very soul, he knew tonight he would breathe his last. He felt it in his bones as he stood from his bed, in his skin as it crawled from the cool air’s last caress, and even in the floor as the earth called for his body to return from whence it came.

Niccolo Ammaniti checked the house: the kitchen, the dining rooms, the closets and of course every door out of his him, but to no avail. Upon returning to their bedroom one last time, they felt the presence of a great and terrible power… an overwhelming urge for revenge… but for whom? Who had he wronged? He only had time to ponder the question for a moment before his fear turned in on himself.

Niccolo Ammaniti began to scratch, at first leaving only raised lines upon their skin, then within the minute raised lines cried crimson tears as his nails raked down now oozing skin. Finding this insufficient to his cause, the near rabid clawing turned to his face and eyes, his frenzied attack rendering them blind. Niccolo Ammaniti’s screams of pain echoed through the house as he continued, pulling what remained of his eyes from the sockets, tearing his own tongue from his mouth and collapsing to his knees as he realized what was happening.

Tears rolled from vacant holes and blood poured from tongueless jaw as he tore through his night clothes and into his own belly Wordlessly, he cried out as he pulled organ after organ from his own convulsing body. Slowly the pile beside him grew; stomach, bladder, intestines, liver… The last thing Niccolo Ammaniti felt was grim satisfaction as his heart was yanked violently from his chest, revenge taken upon himself for a wrong he did not commit.

Niccolo Ammaniti spent his last moments in excruciating pain, unable to see that he had arranged his organs around him, in a messege to all who found him: “ The king may rest again...”

_____
[written by yamityger in round 2. Saved for his demise.]

The night was chill and overcast, the Moon couldn't penetrate the heavy layer of clouds hanging over the Prancing Pony in Bree. "Like as not this's all a wizard's doings." Was the general comment from the townspeople. Butterman had his hands full, inside the inn, filling mugs and sending them back out. Despite the weather, his main room was fully packed. Merchants, drovers, farmers from all around were coming to get his ale. YamiTyger set his mug down and pushed himself up from the table. The hooded man put a coin on the table, and made his way out of the noisy, crowded, common room. "Ah, it feels so much better out here in the night air. Now only if the Moon were out, that old rogue." He said, as he made his way towards the stables where he'd left his horse.

He was lost in thought as he walked towards the barn, and did not notice the darker shadows moving along the barn walls. The guttural grunts of Orcs bearing shields with the White Hand made him look up, reaching for his sword. "Get him!" The Orc captain roared. YamiTyger unsheathed his sword, bringing it up to block an attack, only to fall forward with a grunt. His hood fell back, revealing the head and pointed ears of Glorfindel, the Elf-Lord. "Look 'ere, we caught us an elf!" The Captain said, as his men hooted and grunted. "Those ears would make a fitting trophy." The Captain sneered, unsheathing a wicked dagger. He walked to the fallen Elf-Lord and yanked his head up by his hair. He started sawing into YamiTyger's ear, cutting it off close to the skull, and held it up with a roar. That roar was quickly echoed by his troop. With a loud cry, YamiTyger pushed the captain off,, getting to his feet despite the loss of blood. He held his sword in front of him without a waver, as he pulled the ornate horn from his belt.

Before he could raise it to his lips however, his chest and abdomen erupted with blood, Orc archers firing on him from behind, hitting him in the lungs and stomach. The light of his eyes faded away, as he collapsed forward. "You won't.......find the Ringbearer." were his last words.

"Fool" The Orc captain said. "We were after you, by Saruman's bidding." He said with a growl. The others banged their swords on their shields, as he cut YamiTyger's other ear off, then sawed his head from his shoulders. He gestured for the standard bearer to come forth with pitch and a torch, and then doused YamiTyger'shead with the thick tar-like substance and lit it on fire, chucking it into the barn.

JanJiz’s Death (written by a secret user~)

JanJiz coughed as something liquidy flew in her mouth, and down her throat. At a moment's notice, she started to gasp for air. A fire started down her esophagus, and in her stomach. Her tongue was swelling up. Her hands went to her throat as laughter arose in her head. " Little one, you have been exposed. So I shall silence that mouth of yours... and rip out your tongue and burn you from the inside. " A tickling started in the lower part of JanJiz’s throat, only to become a mind numbing pain. She tried to scream as something was chewing out her tongue from the bottom up. The fire was growing, making her stomach swell up 3 times in size. JanJiz was far beyond bloated. She could feel every little piece of her, shred from the inside. Blood and a black ooze started pooling out of her mouth as she fell to her knees, getting weak, unable to take the pain of it all. As JanJiz rested on all fours now, coughing up the vile mixture of her own tongue, black oil, and blood... the dark voice came back. The last thing she heard was. " You will suffer me... NOW." As the last word entered her mind, she felt a terrible ripping. A garbled scream was barely heard as she burst to pieces. Her arms, legs, organs were everywhere, all that was left was JanJiz’s eyeless head, resting on a rock as it drained out.

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:01 pm
YamiTyger

Pffft trying to cover it up now are ya >:u  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:02 pm
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: You talk a big game about people dying this round, good thing I made your dream come true somewhat... smilies/icon_wink.gif

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!  

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

drakokatze

Magical Librarian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:03 pm
well written shilly! (and others ;p )  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games