Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Mafia Factions: Congrats Niccolo Ammaniti and Shilshadu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:47 pm
Niccolo Ammaniti
This round has me curious. Anyone have any predictions?
I do, but...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:54 pm
Syrim
[ASu]
Syrim
Yami no Sakura
[ASu]
Yami no Sakura
My hands are so cold...I can't type. ><

Have you tried those wool gloves with just the tips of fingers are cut or find some wool gloves and cut them yourself.
I had a pair, but I lost them 'cause I lent them to a friend. Never saw them again. ;-;

Only my right hand is cold now, though. My left hand is sitting over where the CPU of my laptop is, and it's kinda warm. My mouse hand is freezing.

oh look you learned it the hard way. Never lend it to a friend. Especially the best ones.

True that. *fist bump?*

emotion_brofist

oh yeah. can I borrow your pencil?

Only if its not my most favorite mechanical pencil  

[ASu]

Inquisitive Gatekeeper

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:57 pm
Shilshadu
Niccolo Ammaniti

I'm going to die, luz goes to jail, asu walks, aaand -shrug-

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

AND WHAT HAPPENS to me ;9  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:58 pm
Niccolo Ammaniti
Shilshadu
Niccolo Ammaniti

◕ ◡ ◕

you fap to pics of jesse in ur rooom

◕ ◡ ◕

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:04 pm
Yami no Sakura
Niccolo Ammaniti
I do, but...

Ya, I wouldnt like 2 spoil the ending emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:05 pm
Shilshadu
Niccolo Ammaniti
Shilshadu
Niccolo Ammaniti

◕ ◡ ◕

you fap to pics of jesse in ur rooom

◕ ◡ ◕

u r really good at this  

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

Syrim

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:33 pm
Shilshadu
Syrim
[ASu]
Syrim
Yami no Sakura
I had a pair, but I lost them 'cause I lent them to a friend. Never saw them again. ;-;

Only my right hand is cold now, though. My left hand is sitting over where the CPU of my laptop is, and it's kinda warm. My mouse hand is freezing.

oh look you learned it the hard way. Never lend it to a friend. Especially the best ones.

True that. *fist bump?*

emotion_brofist

why are you bloody?

◕ ◡ ◕

Bc bacon-piggy coughed blood on me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:34 pm
[ASu]
Syrim
[ASu]
Syrim
Yami no Sakura

True that. *fist bump?*

emotion_brofist

Only if its not my most favorite mechanical pencil

But but. That's the pretty one gonk  

Syrim

Syrim

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:36 pm
piggyzhou
Syrim
piggyzhou
Syrim
piggyzhou
Syrim
*Coughs up blood* oh, sorry, I didn't mean to get it on your shirt. redface

you owe me bacon- burning_eyes
xD
NO. crying

this shirt costed like, 5 bacon strips emotion_donotwant
how can you measure the lives of piggies in terms of BACON STRIPS??

what do you want me to do then eat kitty strips?? emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:49 pm
Syrim
piggyzhou
Syrim
piggyzhou
Syrim

you owe me bacon- burning_eyes
xD
NO. crying

this shirt costed like, 5 bacon strips emotion_donotwant
how can you measure the lives of piggies in terms of BACON STRIPS??

what do you want me to do then eat kitty strips?? emotion_donotwant

is that even a question? Of course!  

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:50 pm
Yami no Sakura
Niccolo Ammaniti
I do, but...

jans taking too long, you should tell me what you know ;-;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:56 pm
Niccolo Ammaniti
I only know what will happen in general. Jan adds all the spice and fun stuff that makes it special. ^^

And occasionally a monkey wrench to screw with us. xD  

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:00 pm
Yami no Sakura
Niccolo Ammaniti
I only know what will happen in general. Jan adds all the spice and fun stuff that makes it special. ^^

And occasionally a monkey wrench to screw with us. xD

I like general. sad Do I dieeee?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:00 pm
my my...this one is definitely interesting..

Death Scene for Round 6:

The Cartel Kingpin was done with all the back and forth of who was fighting for power in the city. The Yakuza was finally out of the picture and now all that was left was taking down the mob. She was able to track down two of the mob's finest.

The Cartel Kingpin had captured Niccolo Ammaniti and Shilshadu. They were tied up and siting in chair's in the middle of an empty room. When the Cartel Kingpin walked into the room Niccolo Ammaniti and Shilshadu both looked up to see who had come for them.

The Cartel Kingpin laughed. "Well now, look who I have here. You didn't think I'd let you get away with trying to rat me out to the cops did you?

Niccolo Ammaniti laughed.

The Cartel Kingpin glared at him. "What the hell are you laughing at?"

"You think we were the ones who have been feeding info to the cops about you?" Niccolo Ammaniti laughed again. "You have no idea whats been going on with anything. Your problem has been right under your nose the whole time, and you haven't figured it out yet?"

"What are you talking about?" The Cartel Kingpin demanded.

"We didn't say s**t to the cops. It was your own goons that ratted you out."

"My people would never." The Cartel Kingpin walked over to Niccolo Ammaniti and held gun to his forehead. "You just want to try and confuse me."

"Either way I'm dead right? Why would I lie?" Niccolo Ammaniti raise his brows in question. "Go confront them. I'm sure you'd be surprised at what you'll find out."

The Cartel Kingpin stared at Niccolo Ammaniti. He was trying to figure out if he was lying or not. Niccolo Ammaniti didn't blink and stared right back. "Who ratted me out?"

"EphemeraI Bliss and Syrim are your snitches. Not only that, but EphemeraI Bliss is a private investigator. She was hired to find out who you were."

The Cartel Kingpin removed the gun from Niccolo Ammaniti head and began to pace. "Those lying bastards."

"How did you not even realize this was happening? Even we figured it out." Niccolo Ammaniti smirked.

The Cartel Kingpin stopped pacing. "What aren't you telling me?"

The Cartel Kingpin turned his head when he heard a noise in another room of the building.

"You should go see what they're up to now." Niccolo Ammaniti suggested. "It's not like we can go anywhere anyways since you have us tied up."

The Cartel Kingpin turned and walked out the door following the noise he had just heard. As he walked up to the door he could hear their voices.

"So you told them where to find him?" Syrim asked.

"Yeah. And luzhikari is on her way here." EphemeraI Bliss

"Damn the boss is going to be so pissed when he finds out what's going on."

The Cartel Kingpin burst into the room and aimed his gun up at EphemeraI Bliss. "You two were the last people I thought would betray me. Good think I found out just in time."

"What are you tal-" The cartel Kingpin didn't let EphemeraI Bliss finish her sentence. He pulled the trigger and shot her right in the forehead.

Syrim's eyes went wide and he turned to try and run away. The Cartel Kingpin shot him in the back right where his heart was.

Now livid, the Cartel Kingpin rushed to try and figure out what to do now since luzhikari was on her way to find him. He wouldn't let the Mob Kingpin win.

He thought the best plan of action was to go to her before she got to him. He though the best way to go about it was to set her up instead. The Cartel Kingpin made a few calls and made a deal with the police, to turn in the Mob Kingpin in exchange for dropping his own case and letting him walk away. The police agreed and The Cartel Kingpin gave them the location he would lead luzhikari to where they could arrest her.

Now he would need to get luzhikari where he needed her. He called her. "We have things we need to discuss. I'm done trying to battle with you over who will reign over the city. Can we meet?"

"Well this is a surprise. I didn't see you as the quitting type. But sure we can meet up, lets talk business."

The Cartel Kingpin gave her an address and laughed after he got off the phone with her. She had no idea what was about to happen.

When The Cartel Kingpin got to the place where they were to meet, he could see off to the side where the police were staking out the site. He waited underneath a streetlight for luzhikari to arrive.

After a few moments luzhikari finally showed up. "So the Cartel is finally going to bow down to the Mob? This is to be expected of course. But I didn't think it would end like this. You know, I was planning on going to your home and killing you tonight. You called just in the knick of time."

The Cartel Kingpin grinned. "Oh I have no intention of stepping down and letting you win."

"What?" Luzhikari yelled and pulled out her gun to shoot The Cartel Kingpin. Just then dozens of police cars pulled out all around them sirens blaring. "You set me up? Are you ******** kidding me? A Kingpin siding with the cops? Real?"

"Luzhikari toss away the gun, put your hands behind your head and then lay on the ground." A police officer said over through a megaphone.

Luzhikari set down the gun on the floor. "********." She said angrily as she knelt down to then lay flat on the ground. The Cartel Kingpin backed away slowly from her and then walked away. He nodded in the direction of the chief detective who he had made the deal with and then left the scene.

Luzhikari was hand cuffed and led away to a police car. "Luzhikari you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be held against you a --"

A single shot ran through the air and hit luzhikari in the back of the head. She slumped in the between the arms of the two police men who were now holding her dead body up.

The police started to shout demands trying to figure out where the shot had come from. After deciphering that the shot came from a nearby rooftop they sent a team to check it out and find the shooter.

All they found on the roof top was a rifle sitting propped up on the side of the roof top and crumbs of bacon sitting off to the side.

The chief detective yelled out in anger and told everyone to search the entire block for the shooter.

They searched for hours.

The chief detective got a call later that night. They only said one thing.

"[ASu] is the one you need to find and jail. He is the one you are looking for." and they hung up right after.

"YES!" the chief detective yelled out. "Looks like another lackey just ratted out another one of their own. Lets go get him boys."

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:02 pm
#doublekill#rekt
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff