Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Private Homes
Ryder Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mairi hugged her mother gently but tightly, keenly aware that if she so desired, she could injure her mother from squeezing too hard. What's it like, having a close family? My... family... don't really watch out for each other very much. The pressure upon every bit of our bodies is... much greater than here, though I couldn't say how much it is in difference Kairi said with curiosity; she was unaware the approximate difference was almost exactly 110 atmospheres. I'll try to be, Mama, she said softly, shivering even more than before from how cold she felt. ',' .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - Mairi's current outfit is in her picture, though it's a dark indigo-navy color rather than a warm blue. Kairi's voice, at this point, sounds like Laura's from Street Fighter V found here.)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:09 pm

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra looked at Mairi Mairi, maybe you can teach Kairi? Pyhrra said this to Mairi as she smiles toward her.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:11 am
Mairi winced a little at her mother's question, not noticing the concerned look Kairi shot her. What's wrong? Kairi said with curiosity and concern. My... family... is a pretty bad example. They were manipulative, abusive.... not just physically, but emotionally and... ugh... sexually, she said softly, whispering the last word with great guilt and embarrassment. ',' .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - Mairi's current outfit is in her picture, though it's a dark indigo-navy color rather than a warm blue. Kairi's voice, at this point, sounds like Laura's from Street Fighter V found here.)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:15 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi Mairi & Lucas lost their family, Kairi. Lucas is in the hospital. Pyhrra said this to Kairi sadly.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:37 am
Mairi exhaled softly, looking away. What's a hospital? Kairi said with curiosity and concern. A building of healers, she said softly, grimacing slightly. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:18 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi Kairi, how do the clothes feel on you? Pyhrra said this to Kairi. Mairi, are you going to be okay?

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:28 am
Mairi grimaced a bit, carefully flexing her bandaged hand. They're comfortable. A bit... unusual as I don't know anything of human clothing Kairi said with curiosity. It's sore and probably will be for a while, but pain is a part of life, as much as we dislike it, she said softly, shrugging. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:33 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi Kairi, you'll get used to wearing human clothing. Pyhrra said this to Kairi. Mairi, I don't want to see you hurt but be more careful.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:50 am
Mairi exhaled softly as she nodded. She noticed Pyrrha was firm but at the same time gentle with her admonishments. So... why's her brother in this... ho-spit-al? Kairi said with curiosity, sounding out the unfamiliar word. When we lost my parents... he was hurt. Unknown to us, though, it was worse than it appeared. Initially, he said his leg was hurt and aching. We didn't know the bone was damaged until it... snapped... rather loudly, she said softly, grimacing. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:06 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi Kairi, maybe you would like to see Mairi's brother? Pyhrra said this to Kairi. Mairi, do you want to see how Lucas is doing?

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:02 pm
Mairi cocked her head for a moment before she grinned, nodding. Sure, Kairi said with curiosity, shrugging. Wonder if he's healing well, she said softly, grimacing. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:11 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi Mairi, Kairi, I'll see you in the car. Pyhrra says this as she gets her purse and then gets in the car and waits for the girls.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:37 am
Mairi grinned as she grabbed a rain slicker before lobbing a second to Kairi and opening a window before using her illusionary double to lock the door from the inside. Oooh, you're full of tricks, aren't you?, Kairi teased with curiosity, shrugging as she slid out of the window before pushing off, somersaulting with fluid grace and landing in the yard a few yards from the car, amused by Pyrrha's surprised look before she glanced over her shoulder as Mairi somersaulted, twisting before she landed with her good hand lightly touching the grass, unaware that faint tendrils of steam were rising from her skin as she darted quickly towards the car, Kairi walking carefully through the grass, finding the sensation of the grass against her skin interesting and different. Mairi saw Kairi touch the door before she tugged the handle, letting the door open, amused as her eyes widened before she looked around the interior of the vehicle with a hint of nervousness before she slid into the car. Mairi quickly buckled up, with Kairi managing to figure out how to do it several minutes later. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi & Kairi Girls, are you buckled up and ready to go? Pyhrra says this as she buckles up.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:02 pm
Mairi giggled. Is that the phrase for these... straps? Kairi said with curiosity. We're ready, Mama, Mairi said with an edge of amusement. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games