Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♠ { THE FINAL BATTLE } ECHO OF GRIEF (CONCLUSION + ???p .7 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Face your demons generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 6!

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:49 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 40 HP / 40 HP ]

User Image...

Whoever I roll here
Amarus attacks ?? for 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror!

The ???? Card

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MY STATS

My character's username: F3V3RDR3AM
My character's level: 27
Character's HP: 40...
Character's Job Class: White Rabbit Herald? The Job Class + version.
Current party: Alone.
Current Guild: Has none.
Small IC description of character: Pinkpurple hair with bells and ribbons; a white pinafore over a white dress, white fur. Hair so long it has to be bound and still touches the ground. Little shadow arms, and little stubby white angel looking wings.
Character journal: here

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:18 pm
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO DrgnZ0rd: HP 30 / 40 ]

SugarPuss wiped at the tears that were threatening to fall from the corner of her eyes. That was low. Invoking a memory from her past that she thought she had already put behind her. Looking around, she blinked at the sight of the many mirrors that now surrounded her and those whom she was fighting alongside with, realizing at the same time that the Queen was nowhere to be found.

Focusing her gaze on one of these mirrors, she watched the scene that was played out between the two humans, not at all comprehending the exchange of words between them. A citizen of Halloween? Escape? Who were these humans and what did they want from them in the first place? Grasping tightly onto her large hammer, she gazed upon both Arland and whoever it was passing judgement on what he did. The death penalty? What? What gave him the right to decide over the other's fate? She burned the appearance of both men into her memory, determined to find out more about them at some point if she got out of here.

She jumped when the mirror shattered all of a sudden with DrgnZ0rd falling through its now empty frame with his flame thrower. Or at least she thought she did jump though she probably didn't otherwise she would have avoided the butt of the flame thrower that connected with her side and made her fall over. Was that his..? "... was that you in the mirror? Who are you people?"

OOC

My character's username: SugarPuss
My character's level: 49
Character's HP: 40
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat Wraith
Current party: WalkingMeatShield
Current Guild: None
Small IC description of character: A doe-eyed petite female with ashen grey skin and raven black tresses done up in a loose side braid. Her eyes are amber in colour and she dons a sky blue coat as well as a scarf and stockings that are black with green stripes.
Character journal: Here

Grymoire
Zero damage for you but have yourself some questions from a curious ghoul... =3

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

prolixity generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 16!

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:39 pm
"I'll come back," Noah said, softly. "Promise." And he meant to keep it. He wasn't going to be on the front lines, not like Peyton was, and he squeezed her hand. "You, too."

He nodded to America, too, because she was a Sun and maybe kindasorta a friend and he liked her, and resolved that he was going to learn how to heal, too, because sometimes, he was sure, he was going to need to.

Laz approved. The weapon said nothing, but he approved.

Mirrors came rising up from the ground, each reflecting a little bit of the White Queen.

"Don't punish them," he says, and looks back through the bars. His friends, his team. "They didn't know what I was doing." Not true; it had been a joint effort. But maybe he could pass it off that way and lighten the consequences for everyone else. If nobody confesses, if he's believed. If they're not all killed right here for the escape attempt, maybe they'll have another shot at it.

They're all gaunt and exhausted by now. It's possible that nobody's coming to rescue them, but they can't think that way. The longer they have to wait, the less chance there is that anyone's coming for them, but as long as they're alive, there's still a chance.

The priestess has deeply sunken black eyes. Her clawed fingers grip his chin tightly. He lets her turn his face from side to side, unresisting. "Pah," she says finally. "Can't have it rebelling. Risky, if it makes the others think they can try it." She lets go with a flick of bony fingers and turns away in a swirl of heavy fabric, motioning impatiently to the guard. "Get it out and bring it. We'll have one more meal off it."

The keylike axe was in his hand, and he didn't quite know how it had gotten there. He swung it at the reflection of the priestess; the image melted and ran in the instant before the weapon struck, becoming the White Queen, and then the mirror shattered into shining pieces and Dog had hit someone else, someone behind the mirror, a Caterpillar with his armor decorated with keys. "Sorry," he gasped, pulling back like he'd been burned.

Nothing Yet
10 damage to KEYS, nothing personal, sry :c

CARD I ROLLED ON ROUND 2 HERE

MY STATS

My character's username: InvisibleDog
My character's level: 28
Character's Job Class: Dormouse Doctor
Current party: -
Current Guild: Eat Me
Small IC description of character: Tall male with light skin, short purple hair, and hazel eyes. He wears white mouse ears and a pair of tiny white feathered wings. His Dormouse coat is white.
Character journal: Log

Beejoux
for the bit of response above

Lizbot
for the bit of response above

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:41 pm
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO Shadow: HP 40 / 40 HP ]

He saw a future that could so easily have been his own and gnashed his teeth, fingers coiling tightly around his blade. So many unfamiliar faces hung on walls but he saw no purpose in trying to catch who they were or even to remember fleeting glimpses of faces -this was not his future, no matter how he might have found corillaries. The biggest difference is that he would not have been wandering the halls alone - or so he thought.

Before Shadow, the mirror changed. Before Mouth, the mirror also changed. Then it shattered and he was being slashed at by claws.

neopetsgirl91
RavenousDelirium's eyes widened as Shadow attacked him; he didn't care why it happened, only that it had - his glowing eyes narrowed and he swung his blade about in retaliation; the Royal Gryphon was not about to allow anyone in Wonderland get away with harming him! But right before the blade pierced Shadow, it stopped; every line of the Royal Grypon vibrating with violence restrained - no, he didn't want to allow someone to have harmed him, but...she seemed just as shocked as he at having clawed him. And...there was the part where he'd shared her future - bleak and horrifying and eaisly transposed to his own.

"Consider your luck in my leniency."

MY STATS
My character's username: RavenousDelirium
My character's level: 33
Current party: --
Current Guild: --
Small IC description of character:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tall, lightly muscled with glowing red eyes and dark grey, mottled skin, RavenousDelirium wears the black and white with gold-trim Royal Gryphon-class set though there are many patches and additional "accents" added to the basic set. His dark hair is long and thick, slightly waved from being pinned out of his face and his overly-wide mouth is rarely given to any emotion beyond scorn or smirk.

Battle Calculator

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
musicaloner7 generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 15!

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:41 pm
The prior memory she had manifested slightly to when she could feel just as equally welcoming and inviting of death as she could of life, the cycle that balanced either or so perfectly astounding, and intriguing.

character bio

My character's username: VoiceofNature
My character's level: 20
Character's HP: 30
Character's Job Class: Caterpillar
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: long white hair, wild and untamed, with twigs and small leaves here and there. creamy pale skin, eyes a beautiful olive green. elegant and graceful, her legs are lean and feminine, but have the look and resemblance of vines intertwined, and pressed together.
Character journal: link

Syrie generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 4!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:44 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 30 HP / 40 HP ]

Memories and tentacled Queens. Mirrors that showed the future? Mouth was skeptical until one of the glimmering, gleaming mirrors came before him, showing a glimpse of what was to come.

He is older and sitting at the head of a wide table, his hair long like an oil slick, unfettered. At his side, also at the head of the table, like a short-haired mirror, is Nahm. They are presiding over something but what that something is, RavenousDelirium doesn't know. It's the future.

What he does know is that there is another person at the table, one that...apparently, they haven't seen in quite the long time. An old mentor, perhaps? Mouth can only guess until the face clarifies - it's their Grandfather. The old Grue looks kindly at them, asks after their mate and children. Conversation ebbs and flows, there is genuine affection there, but also some hesitation for whatever the reason.

Suddenly the old Grue keels over and is replaced by the White Queen - she is laughing, laughing laughing. Mouth wields his puppet-adorned blade with the sort of skill gained only from familiarity and practice, shattering the mirror as he ran the image of the Queen through.

But here, the mystery of why Shadow had attacked him is answered: as the White Queen's image in the mirror shatters, it leaves behind the face of another! Mouth's brows go up in surprise and his wide mouth opens in shock -- suddenly he is very glad that he did not strike Shadow, she had been tricked into attacking, just as he had!

Mouth is frozen, his voice like ice in his throat - he cannot speak no matter how he wants to.

PhiferWolf
Your character attacks their character for 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror!

My STATS

My character's username: RavenousDelirium
My character's level: 33
Character's HP: 40 30
Current Guild: --
Small IC description of character:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tall, lightly muscled with glowing red eyes and dark grey, mottled skin, RavenousDelirium wears the black and white with gold-trim Royal Gryphon-class set though there are many patches and additional "accents" added to the basic set. His dark hair is long and thick, slightly waved from being pinned out of his face and his overly-wide mouth is rarely given to any emotion beyond scorn or smirk.

Battle Calculator

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
prolixity generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 13!

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:45 pm

He doesn't know why he's been locked into his room. Did someone accuse him of something? Did he do something? He doesn't think he did anything, but maybe he did. Maybe he screwed up somewhere, somewhen. That has to be it. Noah sits on his bed, waiting patiently for someone to come and explain what's happening.

He spent some time rattling the doorknob, then pounding on the door. He hadn't even known these doors could lock from the outside. After a while an unfamiliar voice yelled, "Knock it off. Shut up," and Noah stopped, confused. It hadn't been an accident. He'd called out, asking why, asking what happened, but gotten only a clipped, "Shut up," again.

He's hungry and thirsty, but he's locked in. It's been two hours. He looks out the window, past the bars that were installed everywhere last week, and waits. Someone will come to tell him what's happening. Soon. It has to be soon. It has to.

He didn't want to see this any more. Dog shoved the mirror away with his axe, and it broke under his touch; the card-weapon kept going, smashing into another player, and he jerked back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean -- " His words trailed off in confusion, and he took a step back; she seemed to be nearly frozen, her skin weirdly grey, and it unsettled him deeply.

Huni Pi
10 damage to Joy~

MY STATS

Small IC description of character: Tall male with light skin, short purple hair, and hazel eyes. He wears white mouse ears and a pair of tiny white feathered wings. His Dormouse coat is white.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:47 pm
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO fouof: 30 / 40 HP ]

It was quiet. The battle had taken a sudden lull in activity, but it was too quiet. Suddenly great mirrors erupted from the ground, surrounding everyone in their own sort of glass-reflected prisons.

He threw his arms up, instinctively preparing a shadow attack that he couldn't summon. If there was on thing he hated about this wonderland world, it was that he kept reaching for his shadowy FEAR and coming up with nothing.

A strange memory appeared in front of him, showing him a memory of a girl he didn't know, and a happy family scene. Was this trying to taunt him? Was the queen trying to show him a happy life that didn't belong to him?

Either way, Lock didn't understand. What he did understand was that the mirror was merely a distraction, as the girl from the mirror suddenly burst through the glass shards and attacked him. He wasn't a pacifist by any means. He summoned his long shears and fought back, unwilling to let someone hit him and get away with it.

It was all very bizarre though. Had that been the girl's memory? Did that mean other people could see his memories?

Huni Pi
ShadowLord15 does 10 damage in retaliation to fouof

OOC

My character's username: ShadowLord15
Current party: n/a
Current Guild: The White Rose Garrison
Small IC description of character: A thin looking boy with the basic cheshire outfit. He has black and white striped hair and a pair of glasses. He also has a pair of shadowy arms and a set of blackened claws. Reference.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

prolixity generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 1!

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:48 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 40 HP / 40 HP ] (POST THE CORRECT HP)

Noah doesn't argue the order. It's all right, though. It's almost a comfort to have clear instructions. And he's never really been the leader type.

Someone has to close the portal, and he knows how to do it.

He watches the last few trainees in the group stumble through. Waits another minute, just to make sure nobody else is lagging behind. But he can hear the rumbling underground getting closer. He shuts down the portal. Then, just to make sure, he summons Laz and drives the cleaver's blade through the anchoring artifact. The shock rips through them, tears off half their shield in a single brilliant discharge of energy. It's probably alerted the creature.

They turn back and wait. They know how to follow this order.

Dog pushed the mirror away from him, gently this time, hoping not to break it. But he couldn't watch this any more. The mirror shattered at the lightest touch, though, and the shards seemed razor-edged; they hit someone else, a White Rabbit, and Dog said hastily, "Sorry -- I didn't, I'm sorry."

Magician Arcana
10 damage to Alexis! Moonstone said you wanted attax. >.>

MY STATS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:02 pm
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO Divinity: HP 20/ 40 HP ] (POST THE CORRECT HP)

Fang drew back from the memory, his spine shivering with something unpleasant, uncertain. It was blank and strange, changeable and unknowable, and he didn't know how anyone could be a hole in the world, covered only lightly with whatever face he wore.

The strike shivered through him as the mirror broke, and he growled and lashed back with his claws, unhappy and uneasy.

Baneful
Hitting back! 10 damage.

MY STATS

My character's username: Dark★Fang
My character's level: 6
Character's HP: 20
Current Guild: -
Small IC description of character: Short male with very pale skin, short messy black hair, and red eyes. He has a red stripe painted on each cheek and one down his nose, and has a white wolf tail and ears. A glowing blue halo circles his head. His Caterpillar cloak is blue and his armor is silver.

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
chiickadee generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 10!

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:07 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 30 HP / 40 HP ]

Somehow, it wasn't upsetting. Being alone, totally alone.

He missed the familiar purring at his side, but it was almost peaceful. It was a painful exchange, certainly, but perhaps one that had a desirable outcome. He stood in the center of his little cave, quite complacent with his choices.

Crack.

Like a lens being focused, the image came more sincerely into view. He'd gone mad in his solitude, derived from pleasures that came with company. The idyllic choice no longer existed, it was a forced creation of madness. Lock screamed something feral, guttural at the creature who now approached him. A hideous, twisted monster, a shell of Voodoo's remnants.

"Oh Lock. I told you to forgive me
."

The young cheshire lunged forward at the mirror, enraged and blackened with the queen's taunt. He burst through the mirror, plunging himself onto another girl, one whom he'd never seen before. Before he could take the attack back, the damage was done.

chirigami
ShadowLord15 character attacks OuO for 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror!

The Hermit

OOC

My character's username: ShadowLord15
Current party: n/a
Current Guild: The White Rose Garrison
Small IC description of character: A thin looking boy with the basic cheshire outfit. He has black and white striped hair and a pair of glasses. He also has a pair of shadowy arms and a set of blackened claws. Reference.

Beejoux generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:10 pm

The reserve had been disbanded. The Clans had risen up and reclaimed their strong hold. More then that, they had expanded, created new lands for themselves. Not the isle that they had once called home, but new cities for each of the remaining factions. They had rebuilt, they were strong, and they had once against risen into the frightening force they had been before the Hunter attack that destroyed their islands.

It had taken years. Blood, sweat, and tears, but they had reclaimed their former glory. Then a plan had been proposed, a plan that required careful planning and time to prepare, but it was worth it.

Now it was the hunter's whose home had been destroyed. Their island that was in ruin, their pathetic race that was forced to flee. It had been a massacre, Hundreds had died, and only a handful remained, and they would be easily picked off. Their threat was gone, and it was the era of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse now.

It was a priestess that had proposed the plan. Dark skin and wild, mismatched eyes. She'd taken her plans for genocide to those she knew would support it. And now that all was said and done it was Nergui that stood at Death's side. His proxy, his chosen one. Not merely an heir, or a protector, but more.

"It's not real!"

The mare screamed it as she thrust her hands int the mirror, shattering it. It had been a wonderful future, but it was not real. A lie. Nothing but a lie.

Glass rained around her as she destroyed the false promise, and her hands wrapped tightly around the throat of someone she didn't know. Some unsuspecting player that just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but she didn't see his face. She was blind to it.

Chirigami
Hi Milo

MY STATS

My character's username: Heterochromaggia
My character's level: 25
Character's Job Class: Mad Hatter
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: N/A
Small and dark, from ashen skin to jet black coat. The hatter was utterly monochromatic. A tiny hat rested on silver hair at a slant, a veil of lace draped over half her face. Grey corset cinched a narrow waist, dark leggings wrapped equally dark legs and disappeared into shiny black boots. The only spot of color was the eerie golden glow of her right eye. I'm mad, you're mad. We're all mad here.

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

chirigami generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 18!

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:14 pm

It was one of his usual mornings, sitting on the beach and watching the waves roll in as he allowed the deeper of the wounds he had gained yesterday rest and heal. He had of course gone on his usual jog, nothing was really going to stop all his habits. Even cuts, scrapes and scars. They were commonplace really for the continued effort of fighting the good fight even after all these years.

It wasn't really something they could say would have a definite end, though they had made leaps and bounds of pushing it back. Progress everywhere, like stopping yet another attempt by the Horsemen and cutting down a few more of their Earth outposts and attempts at new colonization. Development with Halloween had been the oddest of all, with there being ongoing talks of negotiations for some sort of truce only for it to be ended by either side and then back again. Things always would probably dangle in the balance with them. But it wasn't anything new really.

Which was perfectly fine for the Sun, he didn't mind the action. He felt like he was fulfilling a purpose if things were a little bit chaotic. Made life less boring and humdrum. He was a full pledged Hunter now. Actually respected among peers for his efforts, had trainees in awe every so often, reached out for training sessions. And most of all, good friends and company. And an actual girlfriend (which he should probably check in with at some point). Even his project that had started off as a joke was under consideration. Project Megazord. He had been showing Konstantin a few episode of Power Rangers when he made an offhanded comment on how cool it would be for weapons to like combine together to increase attack power. Really, nothing serious. Until it just snowballed from there. Things got to talking, Milo went to seek out the more intelligent of his friends (which would.. probably be everyone) to get in on the action and they.. actually began to see if it was possible and wrote up a thesis for it. It was crazy. But it was awesome.

Yeah, all together not too bad. Life was good.

His lips twisted into a sad smile as he threw the punch, destroying yet another mirror. Could that sort of life be possible? Their life expectancy was dismal, he never fathomed if years could be a thing or anything that peaceful could be achieved. But he liked the idea that he could possibly be still be of service, still doing the line of work he had come to enjoy (actually seeing action elsewhere!)

But he knew it wasn't real. But the girl on the receiving end was. "Soooorry ~!"

chimarii
They other chii! Noticed you tolled Star! Milo is punching Chel for 10 damage and feels bad about it (especially when he find out its her)

The cards decided to be nice to Milo

MY STATS

User Image
My character's username: GreenRanger
My character's level: 68
Character's HP: 40/40
Character's Job Class: Royal Gryphon
Current Guild: Queen's Rangers
Small IC description of character: A tall brown haired humanoid male sportin' the green set of Gryphon attire, and most likely doing stupid poses. While smiling. And humming to himself.

prolixity generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 7!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:16 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 20 HP / 40 HP ]

Mouth's memory of someone else drew out a confused flowering of feeling in Fang, and he stood very still, his chest feeling weird and tight and his body feeling -- he didn't know how to describe it. He didn't know how to think about it, but something was new.

The mirrors rose up out of the ground while he stood, and it was almost a relief to have something else to focus on. Almost.

He is sprawled on a narrow bed in an unfamiliar room, a tiny room with its walls plastered with his pictures. His own room, clearly, but this is a room he hasn't seen before. His laptop is open in front of him, and he props himself on his elbows, waiting for the call to go through.

He has someone to talk to. He's been looking forward to this all day. It makes his workdays go faster.

The panicky confusion swelled up into a wordless yip, and Fang shoved the mirror away as hard as he could. The White Queen laughed at him from the mirror as his hands touched and shattered its surface, and he found, much to his horror, than he had not hit the mirror, but Mouth.

He froze again, his eyes wild with regret and horror and panic. Then he turned and fled.

Syrie
Your character attacks their character for 10 damage FANG CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS NEW IDEA RUN AWAY s**t SON

MY STATS

Character's HP: /30
Small IC description of character: Short male with very pale skin, short messy black hair, and red eyes. He has a red stripe painted on each cheek and one down his nose, and has a white wolf tail and ears. A glowing blue halo circles his head. His Caterpillar cloak is blue and his armor is silver.

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
prolixity generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 10!

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:20 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 20 HP / 40 HP ] (POST THE CORRECT HP)

He lies on his side. The cage is too small to be on two legs, but he doesn't really want to be on two legs right now, anyway. There is a shackle around his left hind leg. He isn't going anywhere any time soon.

It's all right. He deserves this. He's been a bad dog.

Still on edge, still panicked, Fang met the vision of his own horrifying resignation with a snarling smack to the mirror. It shattered under his hand, and his claws sliced into a Mad Hatter behind the mirror. He drew back, shaking, and managed, " ... sorry ... "

Beejoux
10 damage to Nergui, sorry :c

MY STATS

Character's HP: /30

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games